Child Of Hate

By Raihantheruler

The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 4

2.3K 44 11
By Raihantheruler

The next day

Spring country was beautiful this time of the season; the air was calm and serene, blowing through the landscape that was filled with lush grass and flourishing trees. Naruto had heard that a group of Konoha ninjas had helped liberate the country from the tyrannical rule of Doton, the uncle to the present leader of the country, Koyuki Kazahana. Before it was a wasteland of snow and ice, cold and barren of any kind of warmth or feeling of belonging to both the occupants and the visiting Konoha ninjas.

Quite frankly, Spring country reminded him of his floating home, Sukai Kingdom, but on a much, much smaller scale and a bit less developed. Even though there was an abundance of precious resources constantly growing in the earth of Sukai and that he and the people capitalized on this by building all manner of buildings and mechanical breakthroughs there was still acres and acres of fresh land that was populated by nothing but nature. Animals lived in peace, since the Wildlife Conservation Department of his Civilian Division ensure no harm came to the slice of nature that was in their protection.

These thoughts made Naruto not want to harm the beauty of the country.

'Pain teaches us who we are.' Those words echoed in the king of Sukai's mind. That was the first lesson Orochimaru taught him, without actually saying it, when the red head was just three years old. 'You can't really live until you die a little.'

The tall rinnegan holder stepped out of the royal vehicle as it stopped in the middle of a gravel road leading towards the capital of country, he waited patiently for the ninja he had asked to accompany come down as well before he began his walk, his iron boots stomping with each step and crushing any stone under his feet. He didn't put on his royal helmet signifying his position, even though he didn't really need it for his troops to know him, because he was sure he wouldn't need it.

Nirvana Kurogoku was a usually outgoing nineteen year old girl, always smiling and laughing and even muttering to herself in the presence of others, creating the image that she was a mad inventor. This image was coupled with her multi-coloured hair and the chirpy way she spoke. She liked that image; it made her feel like she had an identity among the soldiers of the Sukai army. It made her stand out because, during her time in Sound, a slave to the pleasures of Kabuto, she had just been a blurry blob in the presence of other blurry blobs. Now that she had gotten the attention of her lord, the god-like person she had wholeheartedly come to call her master, she stood out among the masses.

This happy go lucky girl did not skip in joy behind her master but rather shuffled her iron booted feet as she timidly looked down with her hands behind her back. A legion of over a thousand soldiers marched behind them, not even trying to hide their presence.

"Uhm…sir…?" the head inventor spoke and Naruto briefly looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow to acknowledge that he had heard her before returning his eyes to the capital he was about to invade. "Pardon me but… If I may be so curious as to ask…why you wanted me to accompany you here." Her head shot up after she had heard the words that had just come out of her mouth, like she had said the most vile and most evil words in all of creation. "Not that it is not an honour to follow you, my lord Naruto, I am merely inquisitive because…because it is usually Shinikora that escorts you." She clenched her eyes shut in fear but opened them when she heard a small snort, a sigh that meant Naruto was not offended.

He motioned for her to walk beside him and he pointed at the great capital with his black armoured fingers as he placed his other hand on her right shoulder. "Tell me, Nirvana, what makes Spring country stand out on this continent of legends?"

The girls mind was hazy as Naruto kept his hand on her shoulder but she barely stuttered out her reply. "Their…chakra armour, my lord."

"Correct. You are the best person I know that can fully analyse their armour and find a chink in it. You see, you are just as important here as you are holed up in your lab all day." He patted her shoulder then dropped his hand, not wanting the adoring girl to pass out on him. "I had Shinikora stay back to supervise the take-over of the Lightning country capital, the other two heads can look over how to best command the country by themselves. She will meet me after I subdue Spring." It is well known that when the capital of a country fell then the whole country followed suit. Admittedly there will be a little resistance from other parts of the country but not as great as the capital.

"I am humbled by your thoughts of me, my lord."

"Think nothing of it." They could already hear the alarms of the capital blaring as they saw the sea of humanity, led by one single figure, marching towards them. Naruto's expectations of the shinobi had gone down after his invasion of Kumo so he didn't think much of it before he lifted his right hand to the sky, ordering his soldiers to stop and waited patiently for an incoming envoy of Spring shinobi, numbering in the hundreds. "You will speak for me." he said and she placed her right hand over her heart as she bowed.

He couldn't wait for all of Lightning country and its resources to come under his power; he trusted his two division heads to act in his stead. If the country posed a problem all he had to do was say the word and dozens of trucks from the Inventors division would rain down bombs on the country and the Fuinjutsu division would ensure people stayed within the boundaries of the country. His soldiers didn't just die for him, they lived for him. They breathed for him. Naruto was not in the mood for having his people fight for dominance for extended periods of time, if the place posed too much of a hassle then he would simply wipe it off the face of the earth. His plans for world destruction was still there, maybe after he had gotten his fill of entertainment, but for now he was going for world domination.

After the events of Sound Naruto would admit that he had lost his soul, primarily because his sister had died in his presence, but also with the terrible, chakra network changing and body augmenting experiments they conducted on him. He was what they made him to be; a partly emotionless human that sought out enjoyment in the destruction of lives, livelihood and property.

And he led an army of people that would do anything for him.

War was not something he ran away from; he caused the wars, he fought in the wars and he will stand over the dead bodies of those that dared defy him. And not that he would have to lift a finger; his soldiers would do the fighting themselves and when Naruto felt like it he would step down from his throne to show the world how powerful he was. Like now; he didn't need to fight, but he wanted to, not because he needed to have the blood on his hands but to see if years of developing his kingdom had dulled his abilities.

He still remembered asking his dead godfather if he was ready to destroy the world, and his answer was yes.

He was ready to destroy the world.

But not yet, there was still an abundance of entertainment he could squeeze out of them, and by them he meant those that lived on the continent, not his soldiers or his people, before he could drop a bomb on the planet and move into space with his kingdom, maybe to look for other planets to conquer and destroy.

The possibilities were endless…

He was what they made them to be. That was the simple fact.

Naruto placed his hands behind his lower back, elbows slightly bent, and looked to the armoured shinobi stoically, he spared a quick look to the inventor standing by his side protectively and she nodded with a small smile. Naruto refrained from scoffing; she already had a way of bypassing the armour.

He knew he didn't make a mistake by bringing her instead of Shinikora, or any other division head, all of whom where platinum rank.

He nodded for Nirvana to walk forward and meet the incoming ninjas. "That is close enough!" she shouted and held up her palm for them to stop about twenty five or so feet away. The shinobi stumbled in confusion and few even chuckled in amusement at the authoritative yell from the unserious looking teen (her hair is wildly multi-coloured, so yeah). Behind her Naruto crossed his arms over his chest silently and allowed his speaker to speak for him.

The Spring ninjas decided to humour her. "State your name and your purpose."

"My name is Nirvana Kurogoku, Platinum rank ninja and Head of the Invention Division, and I am the honoured speaker for the Great King of The Sukai Kingdom, the Almighty Sovereign of the Sky, The Immortal Master of the Six Paths, Lord Naruto!" she shouted as she made a flourish motion to Naruto and the warriors behind Naruto hollered with their fists raised, chanting Naruto's name four times before Nirvana ordered for silence with a sharply raised hand. "We are here to wrest control of your country in the name of our lord!"

The leader of the hundreds of Spring soldiers sputtered out a laugh that made the devout follower of the rinnegan holder feel a vein throb on her forehead. "What an idiot. I think it's best for you and your 'lord Naruto' to turn around and crawl back into your hole." He crossed his arms and smirked cockily, which didn't waver when he didn't get any facial reaction from the king of Sukai kingdom, but Nirvana was different.

The multi-colour haired girl ground her teeth and her armoured fists shook terribly with rage as she roared. "You will pay for your insolence!"

"Yeah, sure-"

"Standard formation!" the head inventor yelled over her shoulder to the soldiers of Sukai kingdom and they stamped their feet on the ground at once, making the earth tremble under their metal boots, and marched rigidly amongst themselves so that there were ten rows of soldiers standing behind Naruto, bronze ranks stood at the front, followed by silver ranks then gold ranks. The first three rows contained the hundreds of inventors and the medics, with the medics stationed behind the inventors and frontliners, and the other two rows had the hundreds of frontline warriors their head of division, Indra Watashi, had graciously given Naruto. Their movements and position changes was quick and fluid. "Attack positions!" the under armoured soldiers drew their weapons, those at the front held swords, sickles and battle fans and those at the back held arrows and chained javelins irrespective of rank.

The humour in the Spring shinobi leader died as he saw the strength the red shirt, black trousers and under armoured men and women were resonating. The king of Sukai kingdom didn't even move from his cross armed posture but he did cock his head to the side and send a small, impressed smirk at the fluid movements he sensed from behind him. Quick, efficient and effective in intimidating their enemies, just like how they were trained.

"Now hold on-"

The platinum rank cut him off as she yelled. "Frontliners, ready! Inventor, ready! Medics, hold!"

The tight muscles under surprisingly comfortable and light armour, which was still abnormally tough to scratch, of the soldiers tightened even more when they heard their divisions being called. The frontliners growled, not too happy that their master had been insulted, and the inventors, with their boots expanding as their fan propellers emerged on the soles and their armoured hands held up in fighting positions, also enraged that the man they swore their life to had been insulted, prepared like their superior had ordered, while the medics mentally prepared to run in when the order was given. Even though medics were trained in hand-to-hand like every other soldier division they were not to actually engage in combat unless the situation was dire and they had to drag a comrade out of the line of fire.

The thousands of soldiers stationed behind Naruto suddenly became silent as Naruto lifted off the ground slowly. Nirvana though slammed her fists together, making bright green and blue sparks to fly off her armoured fists, and her boots morphed into their propeller forms. She crossed her forearms and sent a large, crazed grin to the Spring soldiers through the gap between the back of her hands, and a sharp, buzzing blade of iron and chakra slid out from the back of her wrists and stopped when they reached four feet long.

"Target the necks! First Seven, step forward!" the first seven row of ninjas took a single step forward separating from the dozens behind them, about five hundred in number. "Long rangers, ready!" the long range weapons users at the back prepared their weapons.

"W-w-wait a minute!" the leader of the Spring warriors yelled as he unintentionally took a step away at the image of death the inventor was casting as her shoulder multi-coloured hair thrashed lightly with the wind and her red and blue eyes darkened.

"ATTACK!"

The Spring soldiers barely got their wits about them when they saw the Sukai forces storm towards them. They ran straight to them and brandishing their weapons they slammed against each other, Nirvana clashed her forearm blades against the katana of the commanding officer.

The distraction of watching the fluidity of their motions mesmerized the Spring, which was why they didn't attack initially, coupled with the genjutsu the illusion users of the Frontline soldier division were subtly casting in the side-lines. The high rank, cooperation genjutsu casted by the illusion experts made all her commands seem like it was all in one word. Attack.

He could of course merely crush his enemies into paste with a mere thought but that what was the point of finishing a fight that quickly when he had spent seven long years raising a civilisation out of nothing but blood, sweat and dust. What was the point of wars if his doujutsu gave him an unfair advantage when he has an entire advanced kingdom at his beck and call. Admittedly his soldiers too had a big unfair advantage over any other soldier on the continent. The Sukai Forces, from Copper to Platinum rank, all went through a rigorous training process that would sooner break a man but not them; they had survived Orochimaru's torture and this abnormal endurance and resilience was passed down to their children and their children's children.

No point in having soldiers if they did not fight for their king.

Let them have their fun, was the thought of the rinnegan king as he hovered over the warzone, hundreds of rows of Sukai Forces waited in attention to be commanded forward but from what he could see they would have to reserve their strength for the true take-down of Spring.

Naruto smiled as he watched his soldiers stomp over their weaker opponents.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thirty minutes later

Palace of the Daimyo f Spring Country

Spring country Capital

Spring country

Standing at the front door and looking at the inventor head to his side reminded Naruto that a good ninety five percent of the people of Sukai Kingdom were mutants, including him.

Nirvana's combat uniform was pristine of blood and gore, but her boots, specifically the soles, were covered in blood. There were shiny red, green and blue scales on her cheeks and covering her neck as well as her different coloured eyes became reptilian. Her mouth was filled with needle-like teeth that would change back to normal once she calmed down and there was a short lizard tail coming out from her tailbone.

She closed her eyes and cooled down her lizard heart as she bowed down on one knee and placed her right hand over her heart before her master, her reptilian feature smoothened over and she returned back to normal.

"Did you have fun…?" Naruto asked the nineteen year old mutant as he turned around and looked at the sea of soldiers standing there. At the far back those that had been injured were being tended to by medics; no one had died in the scuffle. Now there were about six hundred Sukai soldiers while the others that hadn't been injured, about four hundred in number, were stomping around the capital and dealing with the other Spring soldiers that had not yielded and making the citizens aware that the country was now going to be under new lordship. The plan was to spread out a few other soldiers to other locations in Spring to better control them, then all soldiers were to leave but not without making it very clear that if Spring ever tried to revolt against Naruto then the entire country will be turned into a bleeding, smoking deep depression in the ground without hesitation. Like all the countries after Sukai was done with them.

King Naruto didn't need to have the bulk of his soldiers stay in conquered countries. Just a few would do to constantly remind those countries who their new lord was.

Right now though Naruto had a meeting with the daimyo, Koyuki Kazahana; he could already feel the men and women behind the door prepare for his arrival by barricading the door and arming themselves to the teeth.

Quite frankly it was funny, but the rinnegan king allowed them as much time to prepare, which was why he stood at the door and spoke with his loyal to death lizard mutant division head.

"Yes, my lord, I had a lot of fun." She said and retracted her tail and her teeth, frantically smoothing down her hair as she muttered. "I apologize for looking so unsightly, my lord."

Naruto waved her worries away. "It shows you were fighting with all you have."

"I fight for you, my king. If I do not fight with all I have then I am not worthy to serve you." She said.

"That is good. You, all of you," he said to the gathered soldiers standing rigidly. "Are what good soldiers are meant to be. You have made me proud today and I want you to keep making me proud."

"Sir, yes sir!" they all called and pumped their fists in the air.

Inside the palace there was pandemonium. Chairs, tables, even cooking pots were thrown in front of the door to barricade it from Naruto's army. In the middle of the chaos of rushing palace servants and soldiers was the stunned daimyo, Koyuki.

"You said he can fly?!" she squeaked as she gawked at the only man to escape the slaughter. In truth he was the only person Naruto allowed to escape to warn her daimyo; he wanted her to prepare for his arrival.

The shivering, bald samurai bobbed his head and looked around, paranoia clear in his eyes. "Yes, madam, and his army….his army," he shivered with terror and continued. "It is like they do not know pain or fear or even death! It is like-it is like…they are not even human!"

"Not human? You aren't making any sense!"

"The way they moved, the way they fought, it was like they were all a single entity. They knew where they all were at the same time and they never once allowed any openings. The only possible way to injure them is to stab oneself to reach them and even at that their armour is very nearly impenetrable." He grabbed his hair and pulled as he looked at the ground with wide eyes. "Then there is that-that-that demon that led them, the lizard woman with different colours in her hair. She…she…she…" he fell on his knees and cried.

The daimyo clenched her jaw and walked past him to her throne, though she didn't sit on it; she began pacing back and forth. What does this Sukai kingdom want with her recently freed country? From the report the man had given before he fell into hysteria she didn't know.

The Sukai soldiers were a terribly powerful force with weapons, skills and abilities that far surpassed anything she had ever dreamt of. Then an idea clicked in her head and she called a servant to her side. The panicking girl tore off her white sleeve and handed her daimyo a brush and a pot of ink from panel at the foot of the throne.

She hastily wrote the distress letter to Konoha and tasked the same servant to run as fast as her legs could carry her, with as many valuables she could take for her own wellbeing, through the tunnel leading outside of Spring and straight to Waterfall, which was still many miles away. It was a secure tunnel.

"Go. Now!" she urged the thirteen year old girl and pushed her throne aside to reveal a stairwell that wound straight down. She ushered her servants to rush inside as well and pulled the throne back in place before the last servant could opt for her to follow as well. A few ninjas and samurai refused to flee and chose to stand by her till the very end. Though the traumatized bald warrior fled with the servants.

The palace was devoid of sound as Koyuki sat down on her throne slowly, her heart beating the song of death and despair for her own life, and she waited for the King of Sukai to gain entry, which he undoubtedly will with the kind of reports she had gotten. Her remaining guards stood by the side of her throne, ten in total, and held their weapons tightly, also nervous to meet the king that led an army that had bested her forces so easily.

A minute of waiting later and the items used to barricade the door began shuffling aside by themselves, driving cold chills up the spine of the guards that chose to stay behind, but the Spring daimyo lifted up a stubborn chin and watched as more and more items moved from the door. The great door flew open by itself and soldiers in golden under armour marched in, making the sounds of metal on marble thud through the silent palace. The warriors stood at the walls and placed their right hands over their hearts but kept their eyes on the Spring daimyo and her guards. A single warrior, a girl with rainbow coloured hair stomped in with her hands behind her back after the last golden soldier entered, leaving a small gap for Koyuki and the others to see a sea of gold, silver and bronze under armoured men and women standing outside her castle.

They gulped at the sight.

The feeling of dread increased when the lone rainbow haired woman, this one with platinum under armour, stopped before the open door and slide to the side. She too placed her right hand over her heart and inclined her head a little downwards.

The warriors outside the castle watched, transfixed, as their master took his time walking into the Spring daimyos castle. It was obvious that he was the king with the way his mere presence commanded an air of fear and respect in her and her guards. His black with red ringed eyes and the kanji on his red and gold short sleeved shirt that red Sky King made it even more obvious to the beautiful actress.

Naruto had a small, amused smirk on his face as he walked in, his hands behind his back and his head shaking in disappointment. "I can't help but be surprised you did that, madam Kazahana."

Koyuki forced up courage from its drying well inside her and yelled. "Who do you think you are to walk onto my lands and-ack!" she gasped when an unseen force closed around her throat, making it harder for her to breathe.

"I am Naruto." The rinnegan holder said as he took a step forward, a deep thud from his metal boots shook the palace. The head of a guard to her right exploded in a geyser of blood, but not even a drop touched her. The headless man crumped onto his knees. "I am the King," he continued, still walking steadily towards the choking woman. Another guards head exploded to her left and still no blood touched her. "Of the Sukai Kingdom." He took a step up the small set of stairs leading up to her throne and the earth tremors rattling the great palace increased. The Spring daimyos eyes began to water as the desperation for air called to her. A guards head exploded again and that was when the others began gearing to attack but before they could leap at the rinnegan king they stumbled and fell flat onto their faces, showing the kunai at the sides or back of their heads. The golden armoured soldiers stationed at the walls lowered their hands. "And you," Naruto said, taking another step up and stopping before the woman. "Have done exactly what I wanted you to do." He smiled a little and released his gravity hold around her neck when her face turned an ugly shade of grey and her eyes were about to roll up into her head.

Naruto looked at her with his still glowing rinnegan eyes, eyes that were much more powerful than they were supposed to be because of his mutated blood and chakra network, and placed a gentle hand on her head.

"Do you really think that I'm not aware that you have a distress letter en route to Konoha, in the hands of a child running through the hidden tunnel. Under. Your. Throne?" he asked slowly, the amused tone of his voice making the woman's infuriated but weak against him. The main question that ran through her head was on how he found out about the letter. "I can have them killed with the snap of my fingers." He lifted his other hand and rolled his wrist. "But I will not do that. Let them know, let everyone know, about the might of my kingdom and let them prepare as much as they want, their defeat is inevitable." His lips lowered to her ear and she closed her eyes tightly in fear. "And you know that, don't you, madam Kazahana…?"

"I-I-I'll give you anything you want." The woman cried, afraid for her life to slap away the hand that was on her head. "Just please…leave my people alone."

"I want one thing before I leave your wonderful country, madam Kazahana. One very simple thing and life would return back to how it used to be." He gently lifted her gaze from his obsidian black boots to his eyes. "You can stay on the throne and your people will live, but I want all of Spring country to swear fealty to me. If not." His smile widened a little and he closed his eyes. "I will shower the blood of your people on you and turn this country into a hole in the ground. And we both know I can do that, don't we?"

She nodded immediately and tried to lower her eyes, if not she feared her heart would give out with the amount of terror she was feeling.

"Good. We have an understanding." He said as he patted her cheek, standing back up. He snapped his finger and held his left hand out, palm up and waiting. Nirvana rushed forward, her platinum boot intentionally treading heavily on the marble floor, and placed a scroll onto Naruto awaiting hand. The king gave the daimyo the scroll and turned around. "I will send a squad to pick up that scroll at dawn tomorrow. Whether you sign it or not is up to you, but I know you will do the right thing. For your people." Before he turned around he then added as an afterthought. "Oh…" he bent on one knee so he could be eye level with her and whispered. "And you made the right decision not stabbing me with your blade." He patted her head once and turned around in a flourish, his obsidian boots not making the heavy stomping it had formerly been making.

Why kill the Raikage and spare the Spring daimyo?

Naruto had to admit that they both had equal amounts of stubbornness between them; he could see the famous actress about to pull out a blade to stab him when he approached, despite having her throat squeezed tightly, but only stopped her doomed plan after all her guards were killed before they could take the step forward they intended. The Raikage did not hide his attempts to murder Naruto. The reason was that the dead Raikage was too stubborn to die out of natural male pride, he did not want to be bested by a boy many years his junior but Koyuki was stubborn because of the lives she was responsible for, not for any kind of personal pride. The rinnegan king could see it in their eyes.

He could respect her brand of stubbornness.

As the king of Sukai kingdom left the palace, leaving the solemn daimyo by herself in the middle of dead bodies with only a scroll in her hands, the Sukai soldiers marched out with him.

Ten minutes ago Indra Watashi also handed the Lightning daimyo the scroll that detailed the 'Fealty' Naruto intended for the world. The head of the Frontline soldiers and Satoshi Todoroki, head of the Rescue and Support Division, allowed the man time to think and hopefully, for him, make the right decision. The old, white haired man had an extended family; Naruto knew that fact very well, so the choice he made was the same as Koyuki Kazahana.

They spread the scroll on the ground and signed their names on the dotted line.

Nirvana opened the royal vehicle door for her master and Naruto ducked into it as he said. "You've all done exceptionally well; you may stay here and rest for the time being but do not cause any trouble." Addressing the legions of soldiers standing outside his car and also to the division head, Nirvana Kurogoku.

"Yes, Lord Naruto!"

"I entrust them to you, Nirvana." Naruto said in a low voice to his subordinate, speaking to her from the lowered window. The teen nodded and bowed her head slightly. "When the scroll is signed, you and the others can return back home. Wait there for my command."

"Understood, sir."

"Oh and also send for Magi the head of fuinjutsu. Tell her to wait for me at Water country."

"Yes, sir."

The rinnegan king waved a little and wound up his window, signalling the driver to take off to Kiriagakure, where he suspected his previous orders of soldiers be stationed around the village has already been undertaken. His vehicle flickered and camouflaged with the sky as it smoothly sailed to its destination, leaving Naruto to sit at the back and read a short novel; if they took their time, like they were now, they would get to Water country in roughly forty minutes. Minor countries like Frigid country, which was further up north than Spring country, could be dealt with later; their threat level wasn't that high to begin with.

After Water country. Then Naruto would be more comfortable spreading out his forces to take over countries two or three at a time; he had more than enough soldiers for that and the technology they used increased the kingdoms chances of succeeding.

'Everything is going perfectly.'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ameagakure no Sato

"How many tailed beast do we have now?" a male voice asked from a dark hallway to the other person walking with him.

"You don't keep count? I'm positive your present when we seal them." A deep voice answered. Another male.

"I wasn't around for a while, remember? Master regularly sends me to check up on his younger brother."

"…we currently have four tailed beasts. Itachi and Kisame have said that the two and eight tails have vanished but Hamato Toshi updated me that they were in the kingdom." The taller of the two said in a low voice. He was referring to head of the Intelligence and Interrogation Division.

"Impressive, did he say anything else?"

"That Lord Naruto has begun his plans for global domination."

"That is…fantastic news." The man said in a low voice. "No doubt our other comrade in the Akatsuki would be glad to hear it as well." He said, referring to the other mole in the S rank organisation.

"Division head Yu will tell us when it is time to make our true allegiances known." The speaker said as his eyes shone with expectations. He then chose to turn the conversation away in case others heard them. "How is master's younger brother?"

"At the moment he is still recuperating in Konoha from his battle with Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi's younger brother. Two chidoris' to the chest and dislocated collar bone." just yesterday Sasuke had attempted to defect from the village in order to find and kill Itachi. It had failed and now he was under house arrest for the next year.

"I pity Sasuke." Was what the other man said after a long pause. They separated, the second man, the one reporting about the welfare of Naruto's younger brother, kept walking until he encountered his partner and the first speaker, who had been informing the other of the number of tailed beast in their grasp, turned into the Amekage's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 11.1K 70
Kushina and Minato are alive and well taking care of their child... well one of them. Naruto has a younger twin named Menma. Kurama was split into tw...
416K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
119K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...
18.3K 228 13
yeah I Know not an original idea what if Naruto has two siblings what if Naruto's parents are still alive. what if Naruto got neglected for his two s...