Crack on titan stories

By MarcobodtlovesD

Read at your own discretion look you have been warned we are going deep diving into some cursed shit when I m... More

ok
oh shit
huh!?
this is gonna be painful
his cock is smol
this is what it's supposed to feel like
wtf
fUcK mE hArD pOrCo~
more story suggestions
bertholttpto X fem reader
requests
I NEED A SECOND OPINION
porcoxMarco
another Marco X Porco
more Porco x Marco
advertisement

Reiner X Bertholdt X Marco

189 2 0
By MarcobodtlovesD

Marco's pov

I was in my room, trying to read but instead crying... Cause Jean rejected me.

It was so clear that I had a little school girl crush on him, but he was so oblivious to it, he was obsessed with Mikasa, it was always Mikasa this, Mikasa that. It's never about me.

So when I heard Reiner coming home and Bertholdt coming in with him, I tried to stop crying so, I wouldn't ruin their time by being all mopey and crying over the world's most pathetic thing.

I heard Reiner say, "hey Berty, I'll ask Marco if he wants to join"

So I pretended to fall asleep while reading, with my face in my pillow.

My door opened I heard Reiner say, "hey Marco... Are you pretending to be asleep?"

I stayed still and quiet, he walked over to me and sat on my bed.

He asked softly, "Marco, what's wrong? I know you are pretending to be asleep, I can hear your little sniffles."

I said softly, "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to be a downer on you guys' time."

I heard Bertholdt asked, "Marco, tell us what happened? Maybe we can fix it."

I started crying all over again, I sobbed, "Jean rejected me, he rejected me for fucking Mikasa, what does he see in her? What does she have that I don't?"

Reiner pulled me into his arms, he said softly, "Jean must have escaped from an asylum, I can't see what he sees in Mikasa and you have a way better body than she does."

Bertholdt said softly, "and you have a better personality, like her personality is literally based around on liking Eren. You have much more than she has."

Reiner said softly, while grabbing my chin, "and she doesn't have cute freckles like you, or big brown innocent looking eyes."

I stopped crying and got flustered.

Bertholdt said softly, "you look way better than her."

Reiner said, gently pulling my face towards his, "and you are probably are a better kisser than her, can I test that theory out?"

I said softly, while my stomach is bubbling up with excitement, "So long Bertholdt is ok with it."

Bertholdt gave a approval nod and Reiner's lips touched mine and they glided into motion.

When the kiss was finished, Reiner said seductively, "you are a natural kisser, Mikasa isn't like that at all."

Bertholdt asked biting his lip, "can I kiss you now?"

I replied with, "so long Reiner is ok with it?"

Reiner gave him the signal to go ahead, and Bertholdt kissed me very softly, when he pulled away.

He kinda whispering, "and Mikasa's lips aren't that soft and her breath definitely doesn't smell like cherry flavoured candy."

Reiner started to kiss my neck, in between kisses he said, "and her *smooch smooch* skin isn't this *smooch smooch* soft and flawless."

Than he found a little sensitive spot, a small moan escaped my mouth.

Bertholdt whispered in my ear, "and she wouldn't even sound that good, cause it is certainly turning us on."

Bertholdt slide his hand under my shirt causing me to shiver with excitement.

Reiner stopped kissing me, and he took off my shirt and I let him giving him consent to do whatever he wanted to do with my body and the same went for Bertholdt.

Reiner said softly, "and Mikasa's skin isn't as sensitive as yours, and that is what we like."

He went to kiss my body again.

I said kinda moaning, "Reiner, Bertholdt, you two are making me feel so fucking good, I'm gonna get over Jean in no time."

Bertholdt chuckled and said, "another good quality Mikasa doesn't have, she is still chasing after Eren even tho he dumped her ass 2 years ago."

Reiner moaned, "and you are gonna get over Jean after one night with me and Bertholdt."

Than Reiner went to suck on my nipple and it felt so good, I almost orgasmed over the feeling and Bertholdt is touching me through my pants.

I grabbed Bertholdt's hand let him go inside my pants and he touched me there. It felt so exhilarating.

They were touching and kissing my body, I felt like we were going nowhere.

I asked moaning, "are we gonna get to the main event all ready?"

Reiner said kissing my jaw line, "wow you are indeed patient."

He took off his shirt and so did Bertholdt and Reiner took off my pants.

He said sternly, "now get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed them, Bertholdt said softly, "spread your legs a bit."

I did what he said and Reiner said while kissing down my back, "very obedient no hesitation, you deserve a reward angel."

I asked very cutely, "do I really?"

Reiner moved in front of me. He smiled and said, "you do."

He pressed my face against the front of his pants and I feel that rock hard titan in his pants, I just know that it was gonna be huge.

"I want it Reiner." I begged very cutely.

Reiner smirked and asked, "you want this?"

Pulled his pants down that hard on flung out and hit me in the face, I immediately started kissing it, than move to the tip and put my lips around and started bobbing my head.

I could hear Reiner go straight into orgasm, which gave me the que that I was doing a good job.

I felt his fingers in my hair and it felt good, than Reiner started to thrust a bit and I could feel it go down my throat.

He said, "hey Berty, get on his ass."

Than I felt a tongue go over my hole, I shivered with excitement. I moaned while sucking Reiner's cock.

Than Bertholdt's tongue went inside my hole, Reiner pulled his cock out and I moaned pretty loud.

Reiner said, "Berty let me get in there, I gotta loosen him up."

I felt Reiner's fingers go inside and he fingered me a little.

My moans just got louder, I gripped the sheets very tightly.

Reiner asked, "you liking this Marco?"

"Yes~", I moaned.

Than he curled his fingers in me and he pressed onto my prostate.

I was close to orgasming.

Reiner told Bertholdt to stop and than asked, "Marco I'm gonna put it in now, is it ok?"

I nodded, and he slowly put it in.

He said softly, "tell me if it hurts."

I nodded, than when it was fully in, he asked, "can I move now or do you need to adjust?"

I said, "you can move."

He slowly thrusted into me slowly and my body was shaking all over, I moaned loudly.

Eventually Reiner started to pick up speed and I could hear him grunt over my loud moans and our skin slapping against each other.

I heard Bertholdt say, "come on Reiner, stop hogging freckles."

Reiner said breathlessly, while pounding my ass like there was no tomorrow, "wait your turn Bertholdt, you'll get a chance to fuck his ass."

I moaned, "Rei-Reiner~ I'm gonna cu-~"

And I came all over him. Reiner continued pounding my ass, he said with gritted teeth, "I am not finished with this ass yet."

He pounded me real hard and my grip on the bed sheets tightened, than I heard him say, "holy shit, I'm close."

I moaned loudly, "Oh Reiner~."

Then I felt warm liquid travel inside of me, it felt good as hell.

He pulled out and let me take a breather. Bertholdt came up, he whispered sharply, "keep in mind Freckles, we aren't done yet."

Before I say anything, he inserted that colossal sized dick in my pretty little ass. I moaned, then he moaned just as loud as me.

I heard Bertholdt say, "seriously Reiner!"

I heard Reiner say, "well if I can't fuck Marco's hole, then I'll fuck your pretty hole too."

And the penetration started, Reiner was doing most of the work, I could feel him through Bertholdt's dick. Bertholdt tried to work on me but Reiner kept pounding Bertholdt, and also I orgasmed a lot, but it had gone to the point that my hole needed a break.

I told them to stop and they did, Bertholdt pulled out whilst Reiner was still in him.

Bertholdt said softly, "Marco, just lay down, ok."

I did, still catching my breath. I felt Bertholdt eating my ass out, unlike earlier, this was much more tender and loving. I, lowly moaned. I bit my lip at the pleasure, it felt so good. Then I heard the skin slapping behind me.

Followed by Bertholdt going, "Reiner~ slow down ah~ I'm trying to eat~ Marco's pretty ass~."

I whined with greediness, "Reiner, listen to him, you just can't continue to fuck him while he is making me feel good."

I looked over to Reiner and gave him the puppy eyes.

Reiner said slowly down, "ok Marco you win."

Bertholdt thanked me and went back to what he was doing.

Eventually Reiner pulled out of Bertholdt and Bertholdt stopped eating me out.

Reiner asked me softly, "Marco, do you have any extra lube..."

He smirked and said, "cause we'll be needing it for this next part."

I nodded, went to one of my nightstand draws and grabbed two freshly brought lube.

Bertholdt smirked and said, "that's perfect."

They opened one bottle, put it on themselves, Reiner asked, "come here Angel."

I got onto his lap, he smirked, he whispered, "good boy."

He put a lot of lube on my hole, He whispered, "Bertholdt and I will go gentle."

I felt both tips go in my entrance. My body started shaking, I wasn't sure if we even had enough lube. Cause it was starting to hurt due to the girth of these boys. They slowly let me down as I was holding onto Reiner.

They both were giving me praises like, 'you're a good boy' or 'you're doing a good job'. Once I felt both of them deep inside.

Reiner asked with concern, "does it hurt?"

I nodded while biting his shoulder, Reiner whispered, "it's ok angel."

Reiner and Bertholdt wrapped their arms around each other with me in between them. They both comforted me, then Reiner brought his lips to mine and I kissed back, while Bertholdt was kissing the back of my neck. They started to move me up and down very slowly. Like the old saying, the pain turned into pleasure, I started moving on my own with Reiner and Bertholdt holding my hips firmly.

When mine and Reiner's kiss disconnected, We all heard, "Marco- what the fu-"

We looked towards the door, and we witnessed a shocked looking Jean. Face paler than snow, eyes wider than plates pretty much bulging out of his head, and jaw dropped to the floor.

All that came out of me was, "Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 13
Oc/Jasper/Alice Severely fanon, sorry
178 5 10
This story is from a females perspective!! When Y/N joins the cadets she meets a cute boy. They slowly get closer but he is hiding a secret. Will Y/N...
13.9K 358 27
Y/N L/N is new to town and a late comer to Cadet Corps College. Yes, I know, classic new girl in town trope. She meets a guy who's notoriously known...
26.6K 314 50
Completed This is a collection of AOT short stories. There's gonna be lots of headcanons in here, just to warn you. I'll be taking requests, but no s...