Daylight // minayeon

By minguinny

One wedding will change both Nayeon and Mina's lives, as they unintentionally crossed lines they shouldn't ha... More

i.
I: it was enchanting to meet you
II: never thought that I'd be hit by a toy
III: can I call you again?
IV: I'll grow tall, you'll see
V: you make me feel something that I'm forbidden to feel
VII: I hear the sound of my own voice, asking you to stay
VIII: let's accept the truth, but please don't forget me
IX: I can feel you over here
X: 'cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do
XI: it was months and months of back and forth; you're still all over me
XII: let me take care of you
XIII: and I couldn't get away from ya, in my feelings more than Drake, so yeah
XIV: who was she?
XV: that's the kind of heartbreak time could 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 mend

VI: make sure no one will know, let's just cherish what we have in secrecy

338 24 8
By minguinny

As Nayeon's hands take the responsibility of pinning Mina's wrist on the couch, the rain helps to cover up the moans produced by the Japanese girl.

Nayeon's lips wander around Mina's neck. Planting wet kisses in every spot she takes. It only takes two seconds after she gets tired of just kissing the younger's neck, so she decided to suck it until she gets addicted and tries sucking it even harder.

"Don't leave a mark." Mina managed to utter breathlessly, she feels Nayeon nod.

The older one's other free hand made its way on Mina's thigh as she pushes her knee on the Japanese girl's core. Another moan lefts her mouth.

Mina's body starts moving up and down in sync with the motion that Nayeon's knee making. The bunny teeth girl starts lifting the hem of Mina's shirt and sees the perfect build stomach owned by this girl lying beneath her.

Her eyes became dark as she looks at Mina's orbs which are also filling up with lust. She starts kissing and licking her abdomen lovingly as if it was a free ice cream from a newly opened ice cream store for a free taste.

"Aren't you going to bring me to a more comfortable place? This c-couch is getting small for us." With an airy and shaky voice, Mina complained to the older one who was still busy with her business.

Before Mina's body could get up from laying, Nayeon suddenly pins her hardly back to her position again. Mina looks at Nayeon.

The older one didn't say a thing, she just crashed her lips against Mina's again and kissed it harder than the first one.

When Nayeon feels that she already pacified the whining penguin with her kiss, she rapidly changes her position from going back to her previous spot which is on Mina's bottom. She now takes a hold of the button of the younger's pants and starts unbuttoning them, it also produced an unzipping sound, and finally, Nayeon pulls down the jeans and throws it somewhere in the room.

But before Nayeon could do the next step, she remembers something. So she came back closer to Mina's face and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Am I allowed to touch you?"

Instead of saying 'yes', Mina kissed her again and nods after. And that's the confirmation, she now made her way back to her anticipated part and without any thinking, she suddenly lick her lips wet and get ready to dive in.

The thin piece of garment slides off her thighs in a swift move, then the next thing Nayeon see is Mina's precious treasure below. She's thinking how lucky she was to see this with her eyes.

When Mina looks down and sees Nayeon also looking at her, a smirk became visible on the older one's lips together with her raised eyebrow. That facial expression is new to her, but somehow so hot to handle for Mina.

Mina felt Nayeon's wet lips on the smooth surface of her center, kissing and then sucking it over and over again. She can't help herself but keep moaning because of the pleasure she's receiving from the older one.

At that moment, Mina accepted the fact that the older one had already won over the domination between them because of the sexual satisfaction that she'd been receiving for almost 30 minutes they are together. And she doesn't have the strength to fight for that, yet.

There's still a piece of clothing covering Mina's top, so Nayeon leaves her business below and starts crawling upward. Her hands starts gripping the hem of the younger one's shirt and finally took it off of Mina's body.

Revealing the hourglass body like she have, Nayeon's dark-colored eyes became even darker than before. Seems like the erected nipples of the younger one are inviting her to come over and have a taste of them.

Without any hesitation, Nayeon leans over and starts massaging Mina's left breast and the right one is the first to be blessed by Nayeon's mouth who is undeniably skillful when it comes to sucking works.

When Nayeon stops sucking and massaging the milky-toned mounds of the younger one as if she has grown bored of just savoring the pair of breasts, she then came back below and decided to do the thing she has been meaning to do earlier.

The next thing Mina feels is a finger starts entering inside her without any notice, she groans with her arched-like back. When the pain starts to fly away from the first try of Nayeon, Mina gets used to the pain that turns to be a pleasure that results in a series of moans from Mina.

All that Nayeon can hear from Mina is, if she's not moaning, she's going to scream for her name which makes Nayeon really delighted and makes her move her finger with an increased speed just to hear another one.

After about an hour of fucking Mina nonstop, she got tired but decided to not make it obvious to the younger one. But she fails when Mina reached for her hand and speaks.

"Come here. I know you're tired of being the only one doing the job. It's time to return the favor."

Mina said that with a smirk and then carelessly drags Nayeon inside her bedroom.

"Oh, God."

***

A new day has begun and looking at this mess that these two girls made is just unimaginable.

Right after what they did last night, resulting in them being tangled in Mina's sheets right now. The bruises on their backs are also present as their nails are used last night because of fighting for dominance and enduring pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Good morning."

That sweet voice woke Nayeon's soul in an instant, she saw the Japanese girl with her half-opened eyes. All she can do is smile because of the sight.

"Let's go, I prepared us breakfast. You should eat quickly." Mina pinched the older one's exposed cheek.

Nayeon furrowed because of Mina's last note on her statement.

"Why should I eat quickly?"

"Well, I hope you didn't forget that you're still here in my apartment and Sana will be back here in an hour."

Shit

That's the cue for her to wake up briskly and then the sheets that covered her fully naked body fell on the bed again as she sits.

She tries to cover her body again remembering that Mina is just in front of her and caught her eyeing her body. Mina just laughed at how she looks so hilarious right now.

"What are you doing? No need to cover that. We just had a major breakthrough in our body last night." Both of their cheeks are now tinted red because of the thought of last night.

Nayeon on the other hand just gave Mina a soft slap because of the younger one's teasing. Mina just added another series of laughter.

She looks for her phone and found out how her cousin flooded her device with countless missed calls and unread messages, she's sure that Seungwan has gone nuts just looking for her.

Even Seulgi joined the hunt last night. She saw the bear's number on her call logs too, and there's this unknown number that she thinks probably was Sooyoung's.

But she noticed that there was an answered call as she scroll back to the top. It was from Seungwan. She takes a look at the call history of that specific call and saw that it was answered at dawn at exactly 2 AM and the call duration was 2 minutes.

"I answered Seungwan's call earlier." Nayeon looks at Mina with eyes wide open.

"You... answered? What did you say?"

"She asked where are you and then I let her know who I am, then I added that you forgot to tell them that you were going to sleep in my apartment because of the heavy rain." The younger one said confidently. Nayeon looks at her in disbelief, thinking about how she comes up with that idea.

"I also added, "you just used the rain as an excuse but the fact that you planned on having a sleepover at my apartment." " Mina stretched her fingers in front of her and flashed her boastful look.

"You said what?" Nayeon looks at her in horror.

Then Mina went silent. They hold eye contact for the first time this morning.

Nayeon is having a hard time reading this girl's expression, to be honest. She doesn't understand Mina right now. Why does the Japanese girl fall silent all of a sudden?

While still holding their eyeing session, a smile slowly formed on Mina's lips which made Nayeon confused.

"I'm just kidding, I didn't say that. Let's go."

The bunny teeth girl was left there still in disbelief about how Mina's personality is so weird and unimaginable. She felt relief, though.

After Nayeon finished putting on her clothes, they made their way to the dining area where the foods are placed there neatly and looks appetizing in just one sight.

Matched with the perfect blending of cool and warm tones of the area, Nayeon thinks that she can enjoy eating while being seated in one of the seats in front of her inside this welcoming area of the apartment.

"You did well last night, by the way."

The older one choked up while eating when she heard Mina say that out of nowhere.

"Oh, my." Mina hurriedly fills up the glass with water and assists Nayeon while drinking.

"Sorry."

"I-It's okay." Nayeon nods while still recovering.

The Japanese girl also nods while sipping a spoonful of soup.

"But yeah, you did well last night." Nayeon can't believe how Mina is so blunt with that thing.

God knows how wrong they were for doing such a thing last night, even she herself understands what will be the repercussions of this mistake she's done. She just had sexual intercourse with a married person and that is terribly wrong for Pete's sake.

She can't even form any words in her mouth right now. Now that she's in the state of deliberating with herself about what she've done, seems like no one can bring her back to the apartment that she's in at the moment.

"You okay?" Mina taps her continuously until Nayeon faced her with an agitated expression on her face.

Mina thinks that she already knows the answer to her question. The bunny teeth girl isn't all right. And if she's not mistaken, she knows the reason behind that flustered expression of the older one.

"Hey. Look at me." The younger one takes hold of now a cold hand of Nayeon and takes a deep breath. Nayeon did as she was told.

"I know how were you feeling... right now. I know how wrong we were to the part that we didn't control ourselves for doing that thing last night." Nayeon felt the familiar smooth texture of Mina's hand on hers as the Japanese girl squeezes it.

She also feels the same way.

"This must be the biggest mistake I've done in my life." Mina let go of Nayeon's hand and run her hand through her hair.

"This is a mistake where I accidentally dragged you in and I'm really sorry for that. You don't deserve to be in here. This is my fault..." Nayeon can't sit there seeing the younger one crying so she pulls Mina for a comforting hug.

"I should've controlled myself in the first place... I should've thought of it a million times..." She keeps on mumbling while being held by the older one.

Nayeon is feeling hurt by this. This feels like breaking her heart into tiny pieces that she can't even manage to put back again.

She knows that the two of them are thinking about what will happen next after this, and she must admit that her fear is unmeasurable.

"Mina." Nayeon brings the younger one's sight to her.

"We must keep this as our secret. No one should know. Just the two of us." These have to be the dumbest words she said in her life.

She thought she was way braver than she and others thought. But splitting these words made her doubt her own self. But there's nothing more she can think about this problem, she can't think of a better one.

Mina just hesitantly nodded at her and sniffed while still hugging the older one.

Keeping this a secret will be a risky one, but they completely agreed with themselves that they must throw a caution to the wind right now. Right now that the mistake is already done.

When the silent yet comforting breakfast was over, Nayeon found herself still zoning out because of the drowning thoughts inside her head.

She seems calm on the outside but this itching matter between them is so inevitable to think in some ways. Knowing that Mina has feelings for her, and she admitted it right in front of her last night. So, hearing the sudden confession fuels her urge to make the forbidden thing to Mina.

From now on, the two girls concurred on the safest option they could think of, which is hiding it.

"I'll get going now." Nayeon smiled.

Mina nods at her, but Nayeon seems hesitant on leaving the apartment because she can't move her feet even a bit and still holding her gaze on the younger one.

Then to her surprise, Mina leaned in and gave her a quick peck. Although she was shocked, she also liked it at the same time.

Nayeon suddenly walks slowly but walks backward and still looking at Mina whose cheeks are now tinted with a light shade of pink, she guessed that was because of the action she just made.

It's your fault, though.

The older one's lips form a smirk with the thought.

When Nayeon made it to the door, she heard Mina's footsteps approaching.

"Aha, you're just waiting for my kiss before you go. Pervert." Mina crossed her arms and scoffs.

Nayeon can't help but to raise an eyebrow and lightly slaps Mina's arm because of the teasing again.

"But you're the one who did it, well, in fact, I didn't ask for it in the first place."

"But if I didn't do that, you're just going to stand there like a pole and you're not going to-" Frustration of not finishing Mina's statement vanished when she felt the soft lips of the older one on hers.

Just a second passed and Mina goes along with the kiss and kissed back. It's not that long but enough for them to feel contented.

"I hate hearing a sermon first in the morning." Nayeon as she was slightly panting while resting her forehead on Mina's.

"Then when do you want to hear my sermon?" Mina replied.

"I don't know. Maybe, at night? And the best place is... in bed?" The bunny teeth girl's hand searched for Mina's hand and intertwined it with hers.

"Are you aware of what you're saying?" The tone of Mina's voice is far from a jolly one. It sounded serious now.

Then Nayeon's thoughts began scattering around, she have an answer for Mina's question, but she thinks if that would be the good one.

"Yeah." Nayeon managed to avoid stuttering.

Mina retracted herself from Nayeon but still holding her hand, the hold get even tighter.

"I'm willing to take responsibility for what we have between us. All of the things that I'm saying and doing, I promise to be accountable with all of that." That's enough for Mina to feel secure and sure about what she's getting in with Nayeon.

The older one then placed a peck on Mina's lips and added, "in secret."

Mina immediately nods in understanding.

Both of them understand what they were doing. It's wrong but feels so good at the same time.

Even though the best thing to do is to control and keep away themselves from doing this again, the obsession with doing and anticipating for more seems to be inexorable.

It feels addicting, and since they've tasted each other for the first time last night, starvation over one another is invading them. But they decided to control themselves for now.

Mina escorted Nayeon to get outside of the building, when they were walking, Nayeon noticed that Mina's hand is still holding hers. So she decided to slowly disentangle her hand from Mina, the latter looked at her and seems to understand.

"Oh."

Both of them bring their sight to the source of that familiar voice. Nayeon's eyes widened in shock but Mina kept herself composed.

"Good morning, Sana." Nayeon showed peace and calm presence to Sana as she greeted her.

"Good morning. What are you doing here this early?" The other Japanese girl nodded.

The bunny teeth girl tried hard to keep her poise so that Sana won't get suspicious of her uneasiness because she was busy thinking of an alibi.

"I was jogging around the village, then I remember that I was going to buy a napkin at a pharmacy, then she saw me there-"

"I invited her to have some tea inside." Mina didn't let Nayeon finish because the older one is almost being a mess while explaining.

So she decided to cut her sentence and gave a precise alibi instead. Sana looks satisfied with the explanation and nodded.

"It's just bad timing that I didn't get a chance to join." Sana sighs making it visible that she's frustrated at the same time.

The younger Japanese girl just intertwined her hand with Sana and placed a peck on her cheek, thinking that it'll be a good remedy for that frustration. It seems to work, though.

Sana's face lit up once she get the kiss, but Nayeon doesn't seem pleased with what she just witnessed.

"Uhm... I'll get going now."

"Hey, I can offer you a ride." Nayeon shook her head kindly as she refused Sana's offer to her.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer." She nods then waved her hand to the couple.

Before finally walking away, she glanced again for the last time hoping that Mina will do the same, and from what she hoped, Mina does what she wanted.

Mina also glanced at her for the short time before being dragged by her wife inside the apartment. That glancing lasted just about five seconds, but that is equivalent to 1 minute for Nayeon.

***

She's now lying on her bed while watching the invisible stars on her ceiling. It's been an hour now since she arrived back home.

And as expected, Seungwan rushes to her cousin as soon as she sees the familiar shadow blocking the light shining over the floor of the slightly opened door of their apartment.

She avoided much examination provided by her cousin as she sets her feet inside their apartment.

"Hey." Nayeon jerked up when she suddenly heard someone call.

An arched eyebrow was the response to Seungwan's greeting to the bunny teeth girl.

"As you know, we only have one day left before we go back to Korea." When Seungwan said that to her cousin, Nayeon quickly sit herself up with eyes wide open.

Realization hits her, knowing that she only has one day to stay here. One day before heading off back to her hometown. One day left for her to be with Mina.

"Ugh, what am I going to do?"

"Do with what?" Nayeon flinched when Seungwan asks her. She just said her thoughts out loud which is really embarrassing.

Instead, she just shook her head saying that it was just nothing. Before leaving Nayeon in her room, Seungwan let her know that the couple will be here to discuss some things.

Nayeon presumes that maybe it'll be about things that they want to plan to do while they are still here in New York.

At exactly 10 am, the couple arrived and went straightly to the living room, slumping their bodies on the couch comfortably.

"What do we have here, guys?"

"Yah, you worried us last night." Seulgi slaps Nayeon's arm who is just asking them.

Nayeon didn't mind it, knowing the reason behind that slap is quite perspicacious. She understands why, but she just pretends like she's hurt and irritated.

"That's your number, right, Sooyoung?" The tall girl nods almost immediately, quickly getting what Nayeon was referring to.

"You two, can you just call me Joy instead? Sooyoung is so long." She rolled her eyes.

"Much better than Sooyoung, though." All of them nod in agreement with Seungwan.

"How 'bout you, Seungwan?" Joy led the question back to Seungwan.

"She has an English name." The bunny teeth girl raised a hand. Seulgi comes second agreeing to what Nayeon said.

"It just sounds funny for me, that's why I'm not calling her with that," Nayeon said, almost choking up. Seungwan glared at Nayeon and Seulgi instantly who are now grinning ear to ear.

Joy looks confused that's why Seulgi speaks.

"Wendy." The bear-like girl giggle as the name rolled out her tongue, and Nayeon did the same giggle.

"Is that the name?" Wendy hesitantly nods at Joy. A frowned expression was displayed on the taller girl as she faced the giggling duo.

Seulgi's chortle is the first one to fade slowly when she feels that a pair of eyes are now watching her. She then taps Nayeon who is still giggling, when she stops and takes a look in front of her, she was greeted by Joy who's showing her poker face. Let's add an intimidating raised eyebrow.

"Seriously? What's funny with that name?"

The two girls' heads turned down as if they were being lectured by Joy who seems annoyed by these girls' behavior. Wendy doesn't know if she should be thankful to Joy, or if she should be guilty for these two.

Knowing that Nayeon and Seulgi will no longer make fun of her English name anymore, she internally thanked Joy. However, she's feeling guilty witnessing that these two girls are being scolded by Joy in front of her.

Well...

She shrugged the thought of being guilty, she put up the other half of the weight from the guilt side and put it on her grateful side. A grin pasted on her face as she was satisfied with the two being tortured.

When Nayeon and Seulgi seem like they already had enough of Joy's annoying voice, they continue with the discussion of their plans for their remaining day in the city.

There's a variety of suggestions for plans. There's this planning on a one-night stay on a beach; there's this throwing a party inside Seulgi's apartment because of the fact that she owns a huge one; there's this having a trip around the five boroughs of New York which is really tiring to think.

As many suggestions they get, those recommendations are always ending up being thrown in their imaginary trash bin.

Despite the chaos produced by Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy, Nayeon doesn't seem to be bothered by that.

Yes, the other three girls are busy, Nayeon does too. She's busy as well.

Not physically, but it's the other way around. Her mind keeps on replaying the scene last night with Mina. It's like there's a white screen inside her mind and there's the projector, providing the scenes.

"Yah, what are you smiling about?"

With the asked question, Nayeon slightly flinched and bring her attention to Wendy who just asked the question.

This is embarrassing, she thought. She didn't notice that she was smiling all this time, good thing that Wendy noticed it. But it's embarrassing.

"N-Nothing." The three girls looked at her, feeling how weird is Nayeon right now.

Nayeon sighs in relief when the three girls turn back again to their previous discussion. She looks at the time and it's almost time for lunch now.

She politely cuts their debate and asked for them to eat lunch. When Nayeon looks for some edible things in the fridge, hoping that she can find something that can satisfy their hunger.

Ugh, there's nothing here.

Nayeon let out a frustrated sigh, Wendy noticed from the table and made her way to the younger one's spot.

"There's nothing here, Wanda." Wendy frowned at Nayeon. Thinking about what she was just called.

"Nothing?" Nayeon nods as a response.

"Guys, we don't have anything to eat here." Joy pouted at what she just heard from Wendy.

"Why are y'all acting like it's a big deal? We can just order pizza or what." Seulgi said.

"We want some rice." The other three girls said in a demanding tone.

Seulgi furrowed. "Asian thing."

All of them laughed at what Seulgi said. The truth really hits them hard, knowing that they can't eat lunch without a touch of cooked grains.

Seems like the craving for rice is contagious because Seulgi suddenly asks for rice too, so for now, they are all in need of rice with an appetizing dish that can perfectly match the rice.

After they finished filling up their empty stomachs, they still continue their undone discussion. Nayeon is still not paying attention.

But Nayeon is starting to get annoyed because up until now, looking at the time, they still can't decide.

"Let's just have a sleepover here for tonight and hang out here for tomorrow."

All of them fell silent when Nayeon stands up and spoke.

"My ears are hurting now. We can just spend the last day together here instead of going out and wasting our energy. We've done enough on outside activities, right?"

The three girls nodded in response. The bunny teeth girl has a point. If they go along with a plan of having thriftless, worn-out ideas, that would be a meaningless last day.

Nayeon's proposal seems to be given a possible approved stamp. The three girls look at each other and nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea, Nabong." Wendy stood up and ruffled Nayeon's hair. The bunny teeth girl annoyingly removed her cousin's hand on top of her head.

It's already afternoon and they are all now having a peaceful movie marathon together. Resting not only their body but also their minds, remembering how tiring everything that they did just a while ago.

The plan is now set. They will spend the night inside the cousins' flat and just modestly enjoy their last day.

וו×

hey guys! thank you for reading and your supports<3

please don't forget to vote and follow!

see you for the next update<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
71.2K 3.4K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
143K 3.2K 43
9 girls, 1 guy. Will the girls make the Y/N fall in love with them or lose the guy to someone else?
2.7K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...