Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

By Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... More

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

XXXIV

15 2 0
By Littlebirdie51914

It's been a few hours at least since my last encounter with Giovanni and I am cold being stuck in this dark room. The shivers that runs throughout my whole body overcomes me.

I feel like a prisoner and I just am scared for Cassian, but at the same time I am still curious about what Axel said. Did he really kill my mother? Why kill her and do everything he has done with me?

If he did, I could never face him again. As much as we have had our moments and feelings, he took the only family I had left. I can't ever forgive him for that.

I need to know if he really did kill her but part of me doesn't feel like he could be capable of that. He knows exactly how it feels to lose family and be alone.

It kills me knowing that he could be the person that was under my nose the whole time.

How could he really betray me and play it off as nothing? How?

I feel a light turn on in the empty room and I see the door open slightly. It is Axel...

Great.
He closes the door behind himself and he looks at me.

"Are you ready to comply with his orders? To do what you need to do.." he says.

I laugh.
"You have a lot of nerve coming in here and acting like that. I feel bad for Sierra, to have a child with an asshole".

He comes closer and he shakes his head.

"Say whatever you need to say but I am not an asshole, I protect my family no matter what. You are an obstacle that is in the way. So let's be honest.. why should I give any fuck about you Vivian?".

I shake my head.
"You don't but stop pretending to be this great guy in front of her. It's a front and you don't play it good anymore".

He laughs.
"Good one. Anyway like I said, will you comply?".

I roll my eyes.
"Considering the situation, do I have much of a choice?".

He shakes his head. I finally give in and nod.

"Good, now Cassian will not have to deal with the torture anymore because of you".

He's actually being tortured. Part of me hated that he was dragged into this with me but it still picks at my brain about my mother's death.

His involvement?

"Were you being serious about Cassian killing my mother? Did he really?" I ask.

He sighs before he looks at me seriously.
"He didn't kill her. In the very beginning, he was supposed to but he couldn't. Which now makes sense on why he couldn't, cause of you".

I feel relieved. I wanted it to be someone else, anyone but him. I don't think I could live with me being into my mother's killer.

I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

"So.. who killed her..?" I ask.

"I did.." he says flat out.

"You fucking—- are you fucking kidding me?" I immediately shout out.

This whole time I blamed Giovanni for having a hand in my mother's death which he technically did but I wouldn't think he would let someone kill her themselves.

As much as I have love for Sierra, it took me everything to not kill this asshole with my bare hands.

"She was an assignment and being a Moretti meant completing it. I had to do my job, like it or not".

I start to cry but the anger fueled me.

"She wasn't a fucking assignment! She was my mother, my best friend, my family! You took her and I will never forgive you. You don't even have remorse.. which is the scary part".

He looks at me like if I was stupid.
"You were in Russia for two years weren't you? So you understand in the mafia, you can't have remorse. Remorse is a drug that clouds every responsibility you have. The only thing that matters to me is Sierra and my son. Now, I am loyal to the Morettis and always will be".

I look at him disgusted.

"So if Giovanni.. asked you to kill Sierra or your son? Would you? Since your loyalty runs so deep..." I ask.

He shakes his head.
"Never. Giovanni may be insane but he understands my love for my family, he wouldn't take that away".

I laugh.
"Oh you're so stupid".

"Giovanni is a sicko and you are loyal to that sicko, so don't be surprised one day he wants you to hurt your family. Then you will see where you end up."

He walks out ignoring me everything I said.

I try to wipe my tears away. I feel like everyday I am just reliving her death. It gets worse everytime.

I stand up as I walk around to figure out my next plan. I need to figure this out, seriously.

As I walk back and forth, I chew on the inside of my cheek as I try to put everything together.

I will marry Giovanni and I will live up to his expectations. I will get on top and I will take down this fucker. I need to give him my trust to get in.

I smile as I know exactly what I need to do.

I wait until he comes back and I will tell him exactly what he wants to hear.

As I wait instead I see Cassian. He stands by the door as he opens it.

I look at his figure in the shadows and i could already tell it was him.

I know that figure very well.
I stand up slowly as he walks in closer and I gasp as I see his face. His face was badly bruised and I could tell them didn't stop just there.

I come closer to him and he stops me.
"No Vivian, just no".

I shake my head.
"What did they..do to you?" I stutter in disbelief.

He stays quiet like his old self. I grow worried and I start to worry if Giovanni brought his old self back.

I can't lose him again.

He grabs both of my wrists as my hands went up to touch his face. He looks down at me with coldness.

"I don't want this, I won't be close to you ever again. You need to get that everything we had was a mistake. You were there and it was easy to get some from you".

I shake my head.
"You don't mean that.. I wasn't easy to get if I was gone for 2 years. You looked for me and didn't stop... it couldn't have been nothing to you. Is Giovanni making you say this?! Cassian please..".

He throws my hands off and laughs.
"No I am making myself do this. I don't want you Vivian, I never did. Now that I said the truth, I am done here".

He immediately walks out before I can answer. And as I least expected it... I lost him.. again.

I see Giovanni walk in and I look away, not wanting to see his face.

"As you can tell, no one ever wanted you Vivian. We don't like women who are prudes, now Axel told me you will go through with the marriage. Now, here are the rules".

I look at him confused. Rules?

"First rule, you will take my last name. You as my wife will need to be Mrs. Vivian Moretti. Second rule, you and I will live together of course but you will do as I say. No objections or anything. Third rule, you will give me a son. Fourth rule, any talk back or any other tricks up your sleeve will guarantee you punishments. Fifth rule, you try to run away or kill me.. I assure you I will kill you".

As I try to digest every rule he just demanded, I realized I was just meant to be his slave more than a wife. His controls is the only thing he has against me.

"Understood..." he demands.

I nod my head slowly.

He smiles.
"Good, now let's have a wedding shall we!".

Fuck my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.4K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
15.1M 267K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
2.2M 56.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
241K 9.3K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...