Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

By Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... More

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

XXXII

18 2 0
By Littlebirdie51914

"Well I just witnessed the most confusing things ever and I want to be clear that my nephew is being careful of what woman he spends his time for. As much as we have cared for you Vivian, Mikhail is my family first and I need to make sure he is being smart" Dimitri says sternly.

I nod in understanding.

"Which I respect and I would never want to hurt Mikhail, but I'm not fucking them at the same time. That's absurd, you guys just got here".

"Which means nothing, you two could've done it just a few minutes ago".

Cassian turns to me and he stops eating, like if he has lost his appetite all of a sudden.

"No, Mikhail and I did not. Also my sex life isn't a subject for dinner time" I try to avert from this topic.

He nods as he looks at them both.
"Cassian I know you are fucking Vivian, it's obvious that even an idiot can spot it. And Mikhail, I told you Italian women aren't for us Russian men, too much conflict especially for our kind".

He drops his fork as well, he looks at his uncle.

"As much as I appreciate it Dimitri, I can look out for myself. Whatever Vivian does is her business, I have learned my place now. I have apparently grown full so I will go now. Goodnight".

He immediately walks back upstairs leaving an awkward silence between us.

I look back at Dimitri and he has no expression on his face. Before his eyes connects with mine.

"I understand you are young Vivian, but Mikhail has always had people who he loves end up leaving him. Don't break someone who has been broken before. Spare him now" he says coldly as he usually does.

I nod and I can feel Cassian's eyes on me.

I keep a deep breath and I head up to the room.

I knock on the door and silence.
I knock again.

Nothing.

I knock again and a door swings open. Mikhail pulls me in fast and closes the door. Pushing me up against the door.

I stare into his eyes and then his lips.

As I stare, the memories flows back in. My heart feels everything that myself felt not that long ago. But it's different, to say this now. It's changed and I never thought it would.

"Mikhail, I loved our time in Russia and at the time you were all I cared about. I am serious and I will always mean that. Leaving you behind hurt me so much but coming back home opened wounds I ran away from.

I never expected you to come here but I should've told you the truth. I thought I had time to figure it out. This was all a rush".

He looks at my lips as well.
"I understand and if you just told me, it would've saved me the trip on coming here. We could've went anywhere else but knowing that I have nothing to come to here... fucking kills me Vivian".

I nod.

He shakes his head.
"You don't get it... Vivian you were on my mind 24/7 when you left, and I never felt this way about a woman before. Seeing you the first day of meeting, your innocence tempted me. You had me in a trance, it killed me".

I try to not to feel any worse that I feel right now.

"If I wasn't so caught up in everything with Cassian, I would no doubt leave here with you Mikhail. I just wish it was that easy..".

He nods.
"I do too".

I see his bag on the bed and I look back at him.
"Are you leaving now?".

He nods.
"I can't stay here with you, the urge to hold you and being near you while he is here is too much. We will find somewhere else, don't worry".

I look at him with concern.
"Are you sure? Mikhail.. please".

He shakes his head.
"No Vivian, I need to leave".

He grabs his bag with one hand and I move out of the way, as he opens the door and walks out.

I look down and I remember what Dimitri said. He's right, I needed to spare him.

I follow behind him and he's already out the door as Dimitri is right behind him. They walk down the stairs and out into the night.

I gasp as I feel the need to stop them but something tells me to not push him any further.

So I stay still until a hand is on my arm.
I turn a bit to see Cassian staring at me.

I sigh and I walk back in. I close the door behind me and I see him standing there, following my every move.

"I feel horrible right now Cassian, you should just go" I say as I feel shitty in this moment.

He shakes his head.
"Not leaving you like this, you're not gonna stay here and blame yourself Vivian. I won't allow that. You are allowed to feel whatever you need to feel".

I nod.
"I know but this feels wrong. I spent 2 years with Mikhail, we built something that you and I never did. We never even expressed that we were somewhat interested into each other back then and now, this. Now here I am, so quickly to throw away 2 years for someone who paid me no mind. I feel crazy".

He scoffs.
"I understand that we had nothing but I did pay you mind. In my fucked up logic I did and I know you couldn't tell. But at the end of the day you were the only woman that I could not stop dreaming of and having you beneath me was a goal I was not going to stop to achieve".

He comes closer to me and I start back away. Now thinking of it...

"Is that all I was to you at the start? Sex, the need to have me "beneath you"?.

He glares at me as what I said was a joke.
"Oh bella, no. I took risks with a business that I plead my life to, for a woman I shouldn't have paid any mind to. The objective was to just keep watch of you and here I am, not being able to spend another fucking moment away from you.
I know I was an asshole and I kept my guard up. I know Mikhail would be the better option for you. I wouldn't blame you but I can't stay away from you. And I won't stay away from you for another minute. But now I will show you that you were not wrong about this".

I look at him with curiosity as to what he means.

He gets closer to me and I stand there confused. Until he swiftly picked me up, wrapping my arms around his neck with my legs around his waist. He gives me a kiss that was so gentle and intimate that showed a different side of him.

One that wasn't aggressive but sweet. Like the taste of my favorite candy lingering on my tongue. Reminding me of every good moment of my life.

I kiss back and I take a second to collect myself. Trying to think this through and seeing if this is okay.

"Being together is a hazard, you know that" I whisper.

He nods.
"I know, but I must say that I am certainly bound to you".

I nod and he carries me to my parents room. He puts me down onto the bed. He gives me one more kiss before his lips move to my neck. He starts to leaving his marks as usual.

I moan softly as he was taking his time, not rushing any second.

He grabs the hem of my bottoms and pulls them down slowly. I watch his movements and he looks at me with eyes of lust but love.

He rips my panties off and spreads my legs open slowly. I look at him as he lays me back. I look up at him as he undresses.

"I am going to show you love, Bella. Going to show you that you are more to me than you think".

I stare at his body before I close my eyes trying to take in every moment that he does next.

~~~~
I feel the sheets against my body move and I moan as I feel a tongue inside me. I gasp as I start to wake up from what I thought was a dream but it wasn't.

I open my eyes as I look at the sunlight shining into the room. I lower my eyes to look down at what tongue is making me orgasm. And there I see Cassian, him not hesitating to please me with that sensual tongue of his.

I grab onto his hair a bit and I moan.
"Cassian! Please!".

He stops licking as he grips onto my thighs tightly. He looks up at me.
"Keep begging bella".

I feel my legs start to give out and I release. I smile as it was one of the many orgasms he has given me in the last 6 hours.

He spent all night proving his love and it was the most gentle, intimate experience I have ever had. With Mikhail it felt rushed but good.

And with Cassian it was always rough with a bit of gentleness. But last night, he made it all about me and he showed a different side of him.

It is hard to explain but it was alluring.

As he realizes I had finished he smiles and licks his lips, before giving me a kiss. I moan and I blush.

"Aren't you tired?" I ask.

He nods.
"Very but it was worth the loss of sleep over".

I blush even more and I shake my head.

"Sleep, I need to train" I say.

I stand up from the bed and he holds my wrist with a confused look on his face.
"Train? You train".

I nod.
"Mikhail taught me, I had him teach me".

He nods and he stays silent. He lets go of my wrist and I look at him. He is clearly thinking hard about this.

He is back to being expressionless. Great.

I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth but also to shower from last night. I didn't want to talk any further about why he suddenly went quiet. So I start to think of last night and a grin can't leave my face.

But then I remember Mikhail leaving. The grin leaves my face and I start to feel guilty again.

Fuck.

As I finish up my shower, I hear the door open and Cassian rushes in.

"He fucking found us, well you. Not sure if he knows I'm here but he's here Vivian. You need to fucking hide".

I turn off the water.
"Hide? I am fucking naked, I don't have time".

He pulls me out and puts a shirt on me. At the moment I am soaking wet in the shirt and my wet hair is clinging to my body.

There is breaking and doors being broken down. I gasp before I cover my mouth.

Shit.

I look at Cassian's face.
I start to panic and I shake my head.

"Cassian go! Please go. I can handle Giovanni" I whisper, trying to push him away.

He shakes his head looking at me crazy.
"Fuck no! Vivian I am not running away, that is not who I am. I have to face my consequences".

I shake my head.
"No please".

The door is starting to be broken down and I hear men shouting outside the door.

"She is in here!" One man shouts.

Cassian pushes me behind him and the door comes off the hinges. I see Axel standing there.

It's him.

The door is on the floor and Axel shakes his head disappointed to see Cassian there with me. Like if he didn't want him involved with this shit because now he will have to be his enemy.

"Cassian the fuck are you doing here?! He is here for her, if he sees you..." he goes to finish before I see Giovanni come from behind him.

His eyes goes to Cassian then to me, behind him.

He looks at me and smiles. He looks a bit older now, guess 2 years can change miserable people.

"Hi Vivian, nice to finally see you again. I have missed you, my future wife" he smirks.

I look at him in disgust as I can feel the heat coming off Cassian's body. I know in this moment already, he is pissed. But I was more pissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 231K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...
670K 13.1K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...
171K 6.4K 23
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 2|| Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ Please note that you must read book 1, Deception before you read this book. ••• Weddin...
15.1M 267K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...