Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

Bởi Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... Xem Thêm

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

XXVII

24 2 0
Bởi Littlebirdie51914

"My shoes..?" I mumble.

"My shoes are hardly ever noticeable. He can think it's anyone" I convince him.

He nods.
"You are right but now it will make his curiosity grow. He will wonder about who it belongs to. Also if I am seeing anyone".

"Is it really bad to make the idea that you are seeing anyone?" I ask.

He chuckles.
"Before last night, I would say it was a bad idea but now.. to say I am now banging some girl as a lie to throw him off is random. It is unexpected, he will be curious. I know Giovanni, he won't back off".

I sigh.
"Say a family member died or something and it threw you off".

He nods.
"Except I rarely have any family left. It's complicated and I don't think he will fall for it".

I shrug.
"You never know, just try unless you want me to head there right now instead".

He shakes his head.
"Fuck no, you are staying right here. I mean it Vivian. Don't disobey me".

I laugh.
"I do whatever I please to do, Mr. Herrera".

He smirks.
"Say that again".

I smile and I look up at him.
"I do whatever I please to do, Mr. Herrera".

As I utter him name seductively, he instantly throws me over his shoulder and in his room we go. I laugh as he carries me back, giving my ass a little slap on the way back.

He drops me on the bed and I bounce a bit. I look at him take off his shirt and I bite my lip. Just admiring his body was like if he was looking at something yummy.

I smile as I slowly take off my shirt along with everything else off.

His eyes observes my every move and I see him watching every part of me.

I blush as I feel like he could see every flaw on me so I got anxious and I started to get dressed, he stopped my hand.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Uh— well I guess I thought you didn't like what you saw and I felt stupid for undressing" I say.

He shakes his head pulling me closer to him, snaking his hand around my waist.

"Bella, never say that about yourself. Out of all the women I have seen, you are one woman that I can never take my eyes off of" he says.

I smile.
"So why... watch me that way?".

He bites his lip a bit and my eyes goes to his lips.

"Because I carefully admire what I about to devour. Seeing every inch of you brings me pleasure, which is why I call you bella".

I nod.
"Can I ask where is all of this coming from?".

He smirks as he starts to kiss on my neck, as his hand runs up my inner thigh.

As he gets to my cunt, he stops. He kisses down my neck and stops.

"I have had my eye on you since the first time we met, Vivian. You can't remember but I certainly do. And since that time, I made it my mission to have you" his finger runs along my slit as he says every word.

I quiver as I feel sensation from the feeling of his finger along my slit.

"Cassian" I moan out.

He puts his mouth to my ear and whisper.
"I wanted to be gentle for our first time bella, but now I can't help but be rough now. If you ever need to stop, just say so. But I need to show you much I need you now, bella".

I nod as he grabs my neck tightly and tongues me down. I feel his tongue and I respond back,
tasting him.

He immediately fingers me hard and fast not stopping at all. Adding more fingers as he goes, making my body shake in the process.

I feel myself succumb to the pleasure. I moan very single chance my mouth allows me to let out.

I lose focus on everything around us, like if only us existed right now.

I scream and moan.

I feel myself pinned down as he puts my ass in the air, getting behind me. I feel my head being buried into the sheets as he rubs my ass.

I smile at his gentle motion until he slaps it hard. I wince at every slap but it was too much of a rush for me to even be upset.

It was pleasing and exciting to spanked in a way that wasn't very hurtful but dominating.

I move my ass a bit to tease him and he pulls on my hair next.

"I am trying my best to be not too rough, Vivian. Don't tempt me" he warns.

I smile as his hand goes to my neck gripping onto it tightly. I bite my lip as he slides into me slowly.

He thrusts slow and hard as his grip holds onto my neck tightly. I moan as his thrusts goes faster and harder every time.

"Cassian!" I let out.

He keeps fucking me over and over until the bed hits the wall hard. I smile as the sounds of the bed hitting the wall with the slapping of his thrusts filled my ears.

I let him devour every part of me and he satisfied me with everything he needed to do. He made the sex I had with Mikhail seem average.

He made me cum more than I ever had before.

He made the worries of what I had with Giovanni go away even for the very moment. He made my stress and problems disappear without even knowing.

Cassian was supposed to be my enemy and he turned into my savior.

And it wasn't even just the sex but it's the fact of him making me feel the most beautiful even when I feel like a wreck. His words and his actions made me believe in good guys. Maybe even love for the most part.

Could I be actually growing interest in Cassian?

——————————-

I groan as all I could feel was the soreness Cassian left me with. After our 2 amazing days of sex, he needed to return to Giovanni.

The suspicion was growing as he hardly stayed away from his work that long before. We had a quickie before he left so I am here roaming around his condo. He felt if he rushed back to Giovanni the day after that he came to the condo unexpectedly then Giovanni would've suspected that too but maybe more.

I head to some room that looks to be a small office. I walk in and I see a desk. With files on top of the desk.

My curiosity grows but I know I shouldn't. I hesitate as I reach out for it but I stop myself for a second.

Until my phone rings, I look at it.

Unknown number.

Huh? That's a bit weird.

I answer it and I hold the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I say.

"I thought you would keep my number saved at least. That hurts me Vivian" he says.

I smile for a bit as I remember a voice that I heard not that long ago.

"Hey Mikhail" I say.

"Hi Vivian" he says back.

Short chapter but a very steamy one. Decided to make it a bit chill for this chapter since more trouble is coming. Mikhail is back, but why?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.6K 193 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.2M 22.6K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
241K 9.3K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...
84.3K 1.4K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...