Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

By Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... More

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

XXIV

26 2 0
By Littlebirdie51914

We arrive at some complex. It was in the city area but very secluded.

"Why take me to a place that Giovanni will most likely come to? It defeats the purpose of not even going into that club" I say.

He stays quiet and gets out of the car. He closes the door and comes to my side. He opens my door and puts his hand out for me to take it.

I hesitate at first then I finally take his hand. He pulls me out and close the door behind me as he presses me up against it. He looks down at me and stares deep into my eyes.

"I know what I am doing Vivian and I need you to stop talking back".

I roll my eyes as he guides me inside the complex. We head to the elevator as we get inside. The doors close as I can see all the buttons of the floors.

He presses the 80th floor button, that is so dangerous in many ways but I won't say much about it. Like what if there is a fire and you need to escape but can't cause he's so high up. Anyway that's not the point right now.

As the elevator goes up, the silence speaks for itself.

It was awkward and quiet. Waiting for him to fill the silence was like waiting for pigs to fly.

I lean against the wall as I watch the numbers of the floors go up. I look down at the floor and I think deeply.

My life would've been so normal if my father never knew Giovanni. I guess everything happens for a reason. I just wish this reason was not this.

The elevator stops at the 80th floor and it dings as the doors open. Cassian walks out and I look around before I walk out.

I see an empty space with a fireplace and furniture. Which I am guessing is going into his living room.

This is his place.

I can it was decorated by him by how dull and plain it is. But I knew he bought everything.

This business really does make a lot of money by how his place is literally a freaking condo.

I stay still as I see him turn the lights on and everything becomes clearer in my eyes.

His condo has a view of Sicily and it is so beautiful. I smile as I can see the sun fully setting and the lights shines throughout the whole city.

"Why am I here Cassian?" I ask.

He looks at me.
"Because I need you safe until I know nothing will happen to you".

I laugh.
"It is Giovanni for crying out loud, I will never be safe. You are wasting your time and breath".

He rolls his eyes.
"I know what I am doing".

I walk away and I look around.
"No you don't, you will see that letting me go is the better deal. But of course you have this dumb idea in your head that you can help me in a situation that is already fucked".

"Like seriously, you know how he is and you waste your time for what? Because my father told you. Whatever this is bullshit, just let me go and I will handle myself" I argue.

I feel myself turned around and a pair of lips against mine. I quickly feel my breath being taken and I was in pure shock.

His lips goes against mine in a rushed but intimate feeling. His fingers digs into both sides of my waist as he pulls me closer to his body. His grip on my body was tight as if he was holding me still where I was, not wanting me to go anywhere but there.

He swiftly picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His lips move against mine more and more as if he was hungry to feel his against mine.

I go to speak but he shakes his head. He glares at me.
"Fuck—- shut up Vivian".
He kisses me again and my insides ached as I felt his lips against mine. I keep kissing him and I put my hands on his chest as I try to stop him.

"What are we doing...?" I ask, our lips both swollen.

He looks at me in the eyes and he looks shocked that we actually did that. He slowly puts me down and as he places me down his hands graze against my legs.

I blush a bit and I want to kick myself for asking that question.

"I just needed a way to shut you up" he says as he can no longer look me in the eyes.

That was certainly a way.

"Even if you got me quiet now, I still need to go..." I mumble.

His eyes go back on me and he starts moving closer to me. I start to back away as I see his face have a blank expression.

An expression that he was going to do something.

I almost fall on the chair that was behind me and he catches me by putting his hand on my lower back. I gasp and he lowers his head to my ear.

"If you leave this place, I swear I will throw you over my shoulder and lock you up. Don't test me Vivian, I swear" he whispers.

I gulp hard and I nod silently.

He smirks at me and walks past me heading the other way.

I feel my cheeks blushing and I shook my head. He probably saw how red my cheeks were. Pull yourself together Vivian.

Did I just kiss this woman? I am supposed to stay focused, not falling for this woman.

As Vivian is very stubborn, that stubbornness is hot. She is very different from the women I have met. She didn't throw herself on me when we first met but her innocence intrigued me.

I can't stop thinking about her. Her voice, her face, her body, her fucking stubbornness.

I hate that she is involved with Giovanni, this woman deserves the world, especially with how she's been through so much.

The fucking world and she is involved with this shit.

If I could take her away and not have to worry about Giovanni trying to contact me, I would. But I devoted my life to this business, I can't leave it.

Vivian Marano, I won't let you go.

I don't care what I am to you. Enemy, friend, stranger, acquaintance and maybe a fucking lover.

I don't even think lover could qualify what I could be for her. I haven't been a lover in years and I can't even remember what a boyfriend does.

The first woman I touched was a girl I met on my journey from Spain to Italy. She was a bit older than me but she was very heartless. I guess she could be a reason why I never really bothered with love.

She used me at her own times and I guess my adoration of her was strong to even realize the manipulative woman she was.

She disappeared and I never bothered to look into it because she would go ghost on me many times.

She was also my first in everything, she taught me everything I needed to know. Which is why I see through most women intentions. I use my work to not bother with love but Vivian.

Vivian is hard to let go of.

I don't know if I can. That kiss was... something I have been waiting to do since she came back to Sicily.

The dress she wore to Barcelona tempted me so much. This woman has no idea the effect she has on me. It drives me crazy on how she doesn't see it.

I guess me going against her wishes of hurting Giovanni has her completely clueless on how I look at her. I look at her with such admiration.

Admiration at how perfect she is in my eyes.

Admiration for her. I didn't even think I could have admiration for her. I'm changing for her and now I understand everything.

I keep looking around his place because it is huge of course. I walk around until I can find where he walked off to and I see a shadow coming my way. I see Cassian walking to me from some room, shirtless.

Where is his shirt?

He stops in front of me and I try not to look down his body. He towers over me and my eyes keep trying to look down.

"I had to do something but I have a place for you to stay until we get this figured out. Follow me" he says as he starts to walk down the hall.

We get to the end of the hall as he stops. He points to the right. It was a room and the door was closed.
"This is my room".

He points to the room across from it on the left.
"This is where you staying. So you can be close and I can keep an eye on you since you like to wander off".

I chuckle.
"It was only one time I have wandered off, you act like I run away all the time".

He turns to me.
"You do. Maybe if you knew Barcelona, you would've ran off as well. I need my eyes on you".

I roll my eyes.
"Whatever".

He moves closer again and my stomach feels weird. My breathing gets a bit heavy.

He looks down at me.
"Roll your eyes".

"I will roll them when I want to. You can't tell me what to do".

He smirks.
"Roll them again and you will see".

I look away and he chuckles.
"Exactly".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 36.2K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
2.2M 56.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
12.6K 193 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
670K 13.1K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...