๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ž๐—ž๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ | ๐‰๐”๐‰๐”...

By kanaomizuki

"๐’Š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’๐’”๐’†... ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด!-" This story is about Y/n okkotsu. the little sister o... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 | SECOND-YEARS
Chapter 3 | THE SUPPOSED DECEASED
Chapter 4 | DOMAINS
Chapter 5 | Yuji itadori
Chapter 6 | UNEXPECTED VISITORS
Chapter 7 | GOODWILL EVENT
CHAPTER 8 | SUDDEN ATTACK
Chapter 9 | A SPECIAL-GRADE JUJUTSU SORCERER
Chapter 10 | AFTERMATH
Chapter 11 | ASSASSINATION MISSION
Chapter 12 | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...?
Chapter 13 | IMPOSTER
A/n

Chapter 2 | TRAINING

5.2K 176 26
By kanaomizuki

it was midnight, the others are probably already asleep. yet here you are still awake, at the training grounds struggling.

*Clang*

The sound of a katana falling to the ground can be heard. but the only thing you hear is your heart thumbing very loudly in your tightening chest.

578

"Not *pant* enough..*pant*."You can barely hear your own voice over your racing heart and heavy breath.

You were able to recreate 578 items in total, but it was not working for you. your hands are heavy, and burning hot. Your vision getting blurrier by the second.

You were running out of cursed energy.

But you can't stop now.

If you were to stop now...how will you be able...to catch up to yuta?.

gripping your hands tightly, you tried to stood up straight. however when you did, your head started spinning, causing you to stumble forward.

"mustard leaf!"

Suddenly your world went black as you fell unconscious on the cold hard ground.

a pair of arms warped around your waist lifting you off the ground, carrying you  bridal style.

______________

Opening your eyes slowly, you felt yourself laying on a soft bed a blanket  was covering your body.

slowly sitting up, instantly having an headache raising your hand placing your palm against your head.

looking down, you noticed you were still in your training clothes.

"how did I?..."You remembered passing out at the training grounds so how did you— ah.

"Mustard leaf!."

right, before passing out. you heard a familiar voice call out.

Toge. he must've carried you all the way to your dorm...but.

"how did he know I was at the training grounds?."

"...pfft."You smiled knowing that he must've knew that you were planning on going to the training grounds.

getting yourself back together, you grab your phone to check the time.

8:47pm.

"WHAT?!"

You agreed with maki and the others that the training will start at 8:35pm.

"Maki's gonna kill me!!!."screaming at yourself, you rushed out of your bed grabbed your toothbrush, rushed out of your dorm towards the sinks.

after brushing your teeth as fast you could do, you rushed back to your dorm to change into your spare training clothes.

putting on your shoes, you quickly rushed towards the door, but as soon you opened the door, you were quickly met with an inumaki, standing in front of your door.

he also looked surprised seeing you rush out of your room, through the only thing you see was his widen eyes, because his turtleneck was hiding his mouth.

he was also already in his training clothes. his white t-shirt that has a sew in turtleneck that has a zipper, an his training pants.

"Toge?."

"kelp."he simply greeted.

was he just about to wake you up?. it looks like he was just about to knock.

"what are you doing here? haven't the others started training?."You asked.

"salmon cod roe 'they were waiting for you'."

"I see..well were you here to pick me up?."You asked in a sorta teasing tone.

"bonito flakes..."he remarked his brows frowning.

"hahaha, just messing with ya. well, we better head to the training grounds or else I'll get in more trouble with maki."

______________

Maki was standing at the training grounds with her training spear leaned on her shoulder, watching panda beat up the first years.

Hearing footsteps from behind, maki turned around to see you with a nervous smile waving at her, and inumaki walking beside you.

"You're finally awake."

"heheh heheheh..."You rubbed the back of your head, looking guilty.

"jeez, what made you so tried that you overslept on time?."Maki grumbled, looking irritated.

"well..you guys could've just woke me up."you said sheepishly.

"well, it was toge that insisted on letting you sleep a little more."She replied.

"I see..."

he was always the one who knew when something was up with you.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's get started!."You just shrugged it off, and go on with the training.

____

"Okay, so you guys lack close combat."You said to the exhausted first-years, on the ground, at their knees.

"I'm..*pant* beat..."Nobara said as she collapse on the ground.

let's just say you and your fellow second-years didn't go quite easy on them.

"alright, that's enough. break time."

You, inumaki, and megumi sat on the stairs, maki sat under the tree, and panda was sitting on the bench.

If you're wondering where Nobara went. well...she immediately recovered and said "I'm gonna go buy a cute tracksuit!, this school uniform is a pain!."Then march off.

Having just to meet her yesterday, gotta say you like her already.

"Carrying cursed tools?."

"it is true that there are advantages to using them in close combat. but I like having my hands free considering my curse technique."Megumi said placing his hands against each other.

"Carrying cursed tools you say...I never considered since I usually just recreate my weapons."You say, placing your right hand to your chin, thinking.

"but then again, you could ran out of cursed energy mid battle, so bringing one would be useful."Maki commented.

"It seems like you carry at least two Zen'in-senpai. where do you keep them?."Megumi asked.

"I make panda hold one."Maki replied, and panda stood up making a flex pose.

"......."megumi should learn by now that he shouldn't have asked maki.

"There are jujutsu sorcerers who uses cursed spirits to store items as well."panda added.

maki looked at him with an expression of 'id love that' "let me know if you find one."She told panda.

"sure if it's a year worth of sausage."Panda replied.

"Ah! you're Y/n okkotsu!."

Right. You know a guy who used to have a cursed spirit to summon him weapons. But that's all in the past now...

You shake your head out of those thoughts.

"tuna tuna."

"huh what?."You and maki both said in sync, when inumaki spoke suddenly, pointing at megumi.

"Senpai..."Megumi began with a smile on his face."I think we're good."

______

"Where are they?."You said looking for your missing DVDS.

"Did that idiot took my DVDS?."

You remembered correctly that you stored them all in a box. You were going to watch them so you could maybe recreate some useful stuff and learn some moves.

"Maybe they're down at the basement..."

A/n:
If you're wondering where the heck did those 578 items you recreated?.

Well. They just magically disappeared ✨

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥: THE SUPPOSED DECEASED   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
946K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
200K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...