Stronger

By Las_Nevadas_Purpled

A sick family. A plot to take over Earth. A broken promise. All of these things and more run through Mikey's... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter Seventeen

129 12 0
By Las_Nevadas_Purpled

   He was up. At least, his mind was awake, but his body was lazy, and he continued to lay on what he knew was his bed, without opening his eyes.

   He could hear voices from somewhere out in the lair. They were muffled, but constant, like they were arguing about something. He listened to them for a minute before sighing and lazily daydreaming about pizza.

   It felt nice here. Warm and toasty. Now if he could just stay like that and forget about problems like Brief that would be amazing.

   His eyes fluttered open and he jerked up. "Oh my gosh, Brief!"

   Mikey leapt out of bed and walked to his door, no longer half-asleep anymore. He paused at the door, hearing the heated conversation much clearer now. He frowned when he realized that more than four voices talked simultaneously, and slowly opened the door and slid out.

   When he peered into the living room, his tensed up muscles relaxed. "Oh, you all came."

   The seven turtle faces in the room turned to him. "Mikey!" Leo said cheerfully, leaping up from his chair. "How are you feeling?"

   Mikey hugged him back. "I'm fine. I was just tired."

   "Yeah, both Donnie's came to that conclusion. But that was the only thing they both agreed on. Everything else and it's a battle of opposite ideas." Leo gave him a strained smile.

   Donytoo snorted. "Well half the things this 'brainiac' says is completely wrong. Like, how can fifty different modes fit in one bo staff? And I refuse to believe in magic. The tonfa I get. The odachi I can understand. Both can happen because of science. But an unlimited bo staff? A Kusari-fundo that comes alive and has a mind of its own?"

   "Mikey, show him the Kusari-fundo," Donnie piped up. "Maybe then he might believe it."

   "You really need to show me this weapon!" Michael said, bouncing in his chair. "I would love to have something like that!"

   Raphie snorted. "Yeah. And you would wreck half the world for Brief."

   Mikey grimaced. "Maybe not in the lair. Something might break."

   "We have a Dojo for a specific reason," Donnie pointed out.

   "That's shell and all," the small Raphie grumbled, "but that brings us no closer to taking Brief down." He crossed his arms and glared at the two purple banded turtles. Donnie glared right back but Donytoo hung his head.

   "What did you guys come up with?" Mikey asked, taking a seat at the table.

   "The introductions at the beginning," the large Raph said. He grinned slyly at the other one. "Raphie doesn't like his nickname."

   "It's NOT Raphie!"

    "Anyway," their Leo said, ignoring him. "I'm The Second. TS for short. Raphie is ours, Donytoo is ours, and Michael is what we came up with. Your Leo is Leon, but generally you guys do not change your nicknames."

   Mikey nodded. "Okay. And of the plan to defeat Brief?"

   Everybody paused at that moment, looking around the house like something caught their attention and needed immediate checking. Mikey sighed, watching their body language. They were all tense and did not seem to know what to do with themselves.

   "It involves me, doesn't it?" he sighed. "I have to go up to Brief or something and get him into a certain position so you guys can attack?"

   The Second eyed him. "Well, yes. Something to that effect. How did you know? Are you okay with that idea?"

   Mikey shrugged. "I guessed. Also, it's a technique we've used before." He paused. "Do we have any other options?"

   Donytoo nodded. "We do, but neither of them will get his attention as much as the first one we planned out."

   "So what exactly is the first plan?"

   "What time do you usually meet Brief?" Donytoo asked.

   Mikey glanced at the clock. "In a few hours." He looked at his brothers. "What are you guys planning to do when you are about to fall back into being sick? I don't want to go get another folder."

   "That is where we have had a slight breakthrough," Donnie said proudly. "Or something close to the powder that might calm the illness down. See, plants have some similarity to it in genes, but you would need to microwave it at 10X to get the same result as it, but then it becomes a pile of charcoal, which you would need to add a certain type of sulfurous to it--"

   "Yeah, yeah, okay, my brain is about to explode," Raphie interrupted. "What he means is that both Donnie's found something similar but not quite close to the medicine. Although they can't agree which method to use to extract it from plants or whatever," he added with distaste.

   "Then just try both," he suggested.

   "Don't fuel their dislike toward each other," Leon told him. "That's exactly how you do it."

   "We don't hate each other," Donytoo said.

   "We just have different perspectives on everything," Donnie finished.

   Leon regarded them with wide eyes. "Wow! The second thing they agree on! Never thought I'd live to see the day."

   "Oh you shut up," Donnie said with a twisted smile.

   "So, what we are trying to say," The Second said, raising his voice a little so nobody else would talk over him, "is that you would go to Brief like it is any other day. He will open a portal and that is when we come."

   Mikey's eyes widened. "And you mean to push him through it?"

   "If we want a way to completely take him out, yes. He can make them, but he cannot go through them, correct?"

   He nodded.

   "Did he say any consequences that happened to him when he went through?"

   "Well, he obviously must have lived because here he is."

   "We're not trying to kill him!" Donytoo exclaimed.

   "Then what? Lose him in that other world? Remember, he creates portals," Mikey scoffed. "And if we make him go into his own portal, then you are basically killing him."

   "I didn't hear you suggest anything," Raphie shot.

   Raph blinked at him. "Woah, chill, Raphie."

   "I am NOT RAPHIE!" he thundered. "Just say my stupid full name! Raphael! We could have a lot less problems then."

   "What about Raphalso?" Michael asked. "Or, oh my gosh, Donnie! You and Donytoo could be called 2D whenever we want both of your attention!" He smiled, pleased with himself.

   Mikey smiled at him. "Not a bad idea!" They both high-fived.

   "I feel like the Mikey's here are made for each other," Leo said with a smile. "This guy over here is too serious."

   "Hey!" The Second exclaimed. "I happen to be the oldest and responsibility obviously lands on me. Is that my fault?"

   "You could smile more."

   "Oh, now that is also a responsibility. Smiling."

   "Whyyy are we veering off topic?" Donnie asked, looking at everybody with sarcastic eyes.

   "Well, maybe it's the fact that we all have doubles that really only look like us and act completely different," Leon hinted. "Except for the Mikeys."

   Both of the orange banded turtles high fived again. "We need a catchphrase!" Michael said.

   Mikey smiled evilly. "Prepare for trouble!" he said ominously.

   Michael cackled. "And make it double!"

   "All right. We do not have a lot of time to prepare. Donytoo, we need to work on the medicine before it is too late. The rest of you," Donnie said, sweeping his gaze over everybody, "Focus and try to find a way the plan might work. If it does not, then find another plan. Do whatever you need to, just do it now and do it quickly. Fill us up later. Come on, Donytoo." He reached for his arm and jerked it up, causing the other turtle to cry out in surprise.

   "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" he complained, rubbing his arm. 

-----

Woow! I should be able to have four or five more chapters now. XD I did not mean to have seventeen already, but if there is one thing that I know about myself, it is that I cannot help but WRITE. And that means creating books twenty-two chapters long. This would be my third full creation and I am only fifteen. Yeah, I have a LOT of free time. And a huge passion for writing. But, if I finish this, this would be my third anniversary for one complete book a year! Land of the Four Clans was my first complete book (Out of a series of three, so the story is incomplete but the book is finished.) Next I did The Chosen Defenders, also a series book, except this time of eight. Now though, this will be my first book that I actually COMPLETE. Story and everything. I still hope to make his brothers books too, and they definitely would not be stand-alones so you would have to read them in order, but hey. Anyway, please leave a like and a possible name for Raph's book! Until tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 624 8
Mikey knew Leo was different. He went by day by day, unseen and unheard. But Mikey loved him anyway. Imaginary friend Leo AU. Fluff and angst in equ...
2.3K 95 22
Mikey fell into one of Leo's messed up portal and ended up in another dimension where time goes faster than it does on his home dimension, the place...
13.7K 345 12
The plot revolves a mutated sorcerer that the turtles and Splinter attempted to stop from destroying the city but the evil sorcerer suddenly used the...
508 14 13
Donnetelo and Michaelangelo get kidnapped by the kraang, they somehow manage to escape and make it home. Although weeks later the kraang came back an...