update

By emma22ri

updating about my stories More

note 1 from me to you...

A note from my side.

126 10 4
By emma22ri

Hey all!!! Hope u all are fine.Well I am not.I would not like to tell you about tje greivances of my life....but I cannot tell this lie either that everything is fine n m doing good....bcz m not.

I have unpublished my all the stories...so please dont bother yourself  to wait for them....bcz I have no isporatiom left to complete them....i leave them with a hope of geeting a happy emding for them.N for me i cant even say pray for me....bcz i hve lost my faith in prayers also.

Hope u understand my situation and forgive for making u all wait for so long.I Am Really Very Sorry!!!!

Stay safe .....stay happy....and thanku for all the love n support for my stories.
Untill then......
ADIEU 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 310 27
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
116K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
127K 12.8K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
4.8K 64 7
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...