Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 39

21 0 0
By axzery_moon

"What am I gonna do now?!"I tiredly asked as I sit at a nearby chair. Today is Jace's birthday and we are at the mall finding something to give him. The girls already picked one, however I was having a hard time.

"Bakit ba kasi wala kang mapiling regalo kay Jace?"reklamo ni Amber. Looks like she is also tired from following me around looking for his gift.

"Oo nga, Jewel. Ang dami naman diyan. Relo, Tshirt, Phone-"sabi ni Sapphire.

"She wants it to be unique."Natasha stated the obvious.

"Right you are, Natasha."I smiled at her."I want something that he doesn't have. Something that he wants in his life."

"How about you wrap yourself with ribbons and go to Jace?"Amber sarcastically said and I heard my friends laughed. However, I pursed my lips sinking her suggestion to my head and then I had it.

"That's it!"I said when I had an idea. Tumingin sila sa akin na nagtataka sa bigla ko pagsalita.

"What?Wrap yourself with ribbons?"Natasha asked and they all gazed at me in confusion.

"No. I have an idea."I smiled and grab my bag."Let's go home."Napaawang ang labi nila sa sinabi ko.

"Pero wala ka man lang binili?"tanong ni Sapphire.

"Its already arrived."I smirked and they still stared at me, confuse.

"Eh?"

We were walking home when suddenly my phone rang. I took it from my sling bag and my eyes widened when it was Jace!

I immediately answered it.

"Hello?"

[Where are you?]he immediately asked and he sounds worried.

"At the mall. Why?"My brows furrowed.

[Who are you with?]

"My friends. You are acting very strange, Jace."sabi ko at bumuntong-hininga ito.

[I'm just worried.]

"Happy birthday!"I greeted him and I can feel him smiling from the other line.

[Thanks.]he said.[So, should I pick you up at the mall?]

"No. Pauwi na din kami sa bahay."

[That's good. I am actually at your house.]he chuckled and my eyes widen.

"What?!Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I thought you're here."he chuckled. "We're going somewhere."

"Where?"I asked in curiousity.

"Its a secret."he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye."

[Bye, mon ange.]my angel. He said and ended the call. I smiled while looking at my phone. He has a lot of endearments of me in French and some I already know because he taught me.

"Sana all!"Amber said while smirking at me.

"Ang daming ants!"Natasha said while slapping her arms killing her 'invisible ants'.

"Oo nga!"Sapphire agreed while doing the same thing as Natasha.

"Shut up."I said and Amber nudged me, playfully.

"Let's go home, so you can see your future boyfriend."Amber said and I rolled my eyes.

"Kailan mo ba sasagutin si Jace?"curious na tanong ni Sapphire.

"In time."

When we reached the house, I saw Jace leaning to his car and looking at his phone, while pursing his lips. I immediately ran to him and when he heard someone running, he looked up and saw me. A smile immediately appeared on his lips.

Nang makadating na ako sa kanya ay bigla niya ako yinakap nang mahigpit at hinalikan ako sa noo. Tumawa ako sa ginawa niya.

"Parang sabik na sabik kang makita ako, Montezalde."

"You have no idea, Smith."he said and kissed my forehead again. When we heard coughing from my friends, I let go from Jace.

"Mukha din nakalimutan niyo na may tatlong babae na third wheel sa ginagawa niyo."sabi ni Natasha.

"Here's the keys."I said and handed the keys to Amber and she accepted it, confusely.

"Saan ka pupunta?"takang tanong ni Amber.

"Jace is taking me, somewhere."

"Well, enjoy your date!"sabi ni Sapphire.

"Its not like a date. Come on."Jace said and opened the door of his car. I entered his car and he closed it, before going to the driver seat.

"What do you mean?Where are we going?"I asked him as he locked the door.

"We're gonna meet someone."he smiled at me, but there was diferent from his smile. It looks sad.

I looked at the back seat of the car and I saw a basket full of flowers. I gazed at Jace again when he started his car. I didn't say anything and just look outside. I don't want to make conclusions of where we are going. But I certainly have theories. However, I don't think Jace wants to hear it. So I waited until we arrive...

Nang makarating na kami sa destination ay hindi na ako nagulat.

We were at the cemetery.

Jace sighed and then smiled at me."We're here."

Hindi ako sumagot at lumabas siya sa kotse upang pagbuksan ako. He opened the door and I got out. He then grab the flowers and started walking and I followed him.

"We're gonna visit your grandfather."I stated and he chuckled.

"Yeah."

When we arrive at the grave of his grandfather, Jace stared at it before putting the flowers down.

Jasper Aiden Montezalde

"Grandfather.This is my future girlfriend, Jewel. We are not offcial yet, since my lady still didn't say yes."He said and winked at me.

"Good afternoon po, sir."I greeted him.

"I usually visit him in my birthdays and his death anniversary."He said. He reach out for my hand and I gave it to him. He pulled me towards him and hugged me on the side. I also put my arms around him so that he would feel my comfort."He died, when I was 16. Some say it was his time, but I know it wasn't. He was killed."

"How did you know that?"

"Because I saw a medicine at the bottom of the bed. I knew that it was injected in his body, and it may be the reason for his death."He fixed his glasses."The biopsy also proved my statement." He continued. "I did my search and my grandfather's connections was very useful. That man had so much anger to my grandfather, and their wasn't any detail about it. Anyways, he knows how to hide, even the cctvs were hacked, even footprints or handprints didn't show up, so he was careful. But I didn't give up and then I found him."he sighed and his hands formed into fists."And I almost killed him."

My eyes widen by what he said. He almost killed someone. I couldn't grasp what he just said. I know I shouldn't judge, because I am sure that he was holding so much anger inside him that time. Any person would do it, when their loveones are killed by the hands of a murderer.

"But uncle stopped me. I seek for justice to his death, but it was more out of vengeance. Funny thing about anger is that it clouds your judgement and you don't know what you are doing anymore."he chuckled darkly."If uncle didn't stopped me, I will be no different than that bastard."

And I'm proud of you. It took a lot of effort to stop yourself from killing someone, even more if you are filled with anger.

"I had to go to therapy after that encounter."He sighed.

His grip tightened and I gazed at him. His face showed no emotion, but I know that his mask is slowly slipping away. I turn my body towards him and gave him a hug in which he returned. His head rested on my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him.

Its hard to keep something that big inside, and force yourself to be okay. When you are clearly not okay. That's why its important to have someone in your life, where you can lean to, and will understand what you're going through.

"Thank you for telling me."I said to him. I feel like I know him more after what he told me about his past. Its dark, I know. But I will be there for him and shed him some light if he needs it.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead."I'm happy that you aren't scared of me."

Jace told me that his biggest fear is losing me, but I feel like losing me is not only his biggest fear. It's also me being afraid of him. Is that why he had a hard time opening up to me, because he thought I would fear him?

I reach out and touch his cheeks. A breath escaped his lips and his eyes widened. "I'm not afraid of you, Jace. I understand why you did it. What I feel for you will not change even if you told me your past. It just made me know you more."

"That may be the reason why I love you so much."I felt warm and safe by what he said. I also felt my heart fluttered. He loves me.. I know its old news but everytime I hear him say it, its like I'm hearing it for the first time."I think we should go home. The birthday boy should be at his birthday party."he said while gazing at his watch. I took my phone and my eyes widen when its already 4:30pm.The party starts at 6pm, well we still have time.

Nang makadating na kami sa kotse niya ay binuksan niya ito at pumasok ako sa loob. He then went to the drivers side and opened the door of his car and entered inside.

When he locked the door, I grab his collar and pulled him for a kiss. He was stunned at first, and then kissed me back. We continued kissing as I went to his side and sat at his lap. He groaned by what I did. He let go from the kiss and exhaled while staring at me. He gazed at me sitting on his lap and smirked.

I was about to pull him to kiss me again, when he suddenly went to my neck and kissed it."F*ck!"I cursed when he suddenly bite it. I hope it doesn't leave a mark. I remembered my dress exposing my neck and cleavage. The last thing I want people to know is finding out I'm making out with my suitor. And worse, if my kuya finds out.

"Don't curse, mon amour."He threatened and kissed my neck again. I grip his shoulders, since it was the only thing that's stopping me from going insane with his kisses.

"J-just don't leave a m-mark."I can hardly speak because his kisses on my neck are trying to float me into a wild bliss. He stopped kissing me and stared at me. I don't know if I should feel relieved or slightly annoyed. Nabitin ako.

"So, they would know that you are mine."he said darkly.

"J-jace, I don't want my brothers finding out that I am making out with you."

"Got it, mon amour."he smirked and ai thought he was gonna kiss my neck again, when he suddenly went to my collar bone.

"Oh gosh!"I said and he hold my waist and made me closer to him. I tightened my hold around his shoulder and looked up. I parted my lips trying to gasp some air as he continues to ravish me with kisses. I bite my lips as I feel myself losing control of myself.

I'm thankful that there is no people around here or they will find out that two couples are making out inside the car.

I looked down as Jace continued to kiss me on collarbone then back to my neck like a starved man. My hands found his hair as I entangled my fingers and push him closer to my neck. My breath became ragged as I work my hips up and down to his covered private part. I felt him getting hard and groaned as he looked up to gazed at me with parted lips and red cheeks. His glasses are now a bit lopsided and I reach out to kiss him on the lips. His hands continue to move around my waist and a shiver ran down my spine.

However, we stop when Jace's phone suddenly made a noise indicating that somebody is calling him.

"D*mn it!"Jace cursed and grabbed his phone. He stared at the caller, debating to answer it or turn it off."Its mother."He sighed, before answering the call. "Hello mother...Yeah, Jewel's with me...Jewel's still changing into her dress...Yeah, we'll be right there."He said and ended the call.

"You know its bad if you lie to your mom."

He smirked and gave a kiss to my lips."Do you want her to find out that we just make out five minutes ago?"

"Absolutely not."I chuckled."Let's go, or we'll be late to your birthday party."

"The truth is I would rather spend my birthday making out with you, than attend the party. It would be the best gift you had given me and it would be my most memorable birthday."he smirked and I laughed.

"Yeah, you can tell it to your future kids. Or a story you can tell to your future wife, if we ever broke up."I jokingly said but I was stunned to see his dark expression towards me.

"Our future kids, Jewel."he clarified."I already decided the day I fell inlove with you that you will be my last woman and my future wife."I felt my heart fluttered by what he said. So he wants me to be his future?

"Really?Hindi mo ba sinabi iyan kay Penny?"curious kong tanong. I sounded jealous, but I wasn't. I just want to know.

"Nope, I already know at some point we were bound to break up." He said. I was about to get out his lap so he could drive when he hold my waist and gave me a possessive look. I gaze at him, wonderingly.

Just by looking at his eyes, I already know what he's thinking.

"Jace, you need to drive."I said. "We'll get into an accident if I stay in your lap while you drive."A smirk appeared on his lips.

"Let's try."He said like a child trying out a new dangerous toy. "I never drove a car before with a woman in my lap."

I shake my head and was about to leave his lap, but he made me stay. "I'm not taking that chance."

"Come on. It's my day!"He said and gave me those puppy eyes.

"Our safety is my priority, Jace."I told him and he sighed.

"Alright." He let go of my waist, but before I left his lap, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. When I was in the shotgun seat, I gazed at Jace, when he still didn't drive his car.

What now?

"Just drive, Jace, or we'll be late."

He smirked at me. "The birthday person will not ever be late, Jewel. Because the party is intended for that person, even if he/she would arrive for hours late, they will never start the party."

Bro stated facts...

We stop by at my house and changed our clothes there. I looked at myself in the mirror, when I finished changing in my gown and putting on make up.

I wore an emerald mullet dress with a heart shaped neckline, so my neck and collarbone were exposed. Thankfully, Jace kept my request that no hickeys will be on my neck and collarbone or I would be forced to wear to cover everything on my neckline which is not something I want.

I also wore a Bulgari Serpenti Viper Necklace and earrings. I also styled my hair like Gigi Hadid on her Met Gala 2018 look. I also wore black Chanel heels.

Poise and grace

When I was done, I head downstairs and Jace was already waiting for me. When he heard me coming down, he glanced at me and his eyes widened. His mouth parted like he's staring at some mesmerizing painting that stood infront of him.

"What do you think?"

"I very much like to keep you here now."he said as he held my waist.

"Well, too bad. You have a party."I teased and he smiled.

"Too bad, indeed."He said and then proceeded to kissed me in the forehead.

"Who would be there?"I asked him when we got to his car. Jace was already driving to his parents mansion.

Amber called me earlier, asking me where I was and that my brothers and mom are already there. And they are all looking for me. I told them in the call that I am with Jace. Mom felt relieved, my brothers too. Except kuya James.

"Business partners, friends of my mom and dad, our friends, your family, and my brother."

"He's here?"

"Yup, just arrived. He called me and greeted me. He also heard of me having a boyfriend and he said he would very much love to meet you."he said and smiled at me.

"I very much like to meet your brother."

"I hope you won't fall for him."Tumawa ako sa sinabi niya.

"Such jealousy."I smirked."Don't tell me. Nagseselos ka sa kapatid mo?"

"A bit. But I already know you're mine."he said and then reach out for my hand before placing a kiss on my knuckles.

I looked outside, when we finally arrived to their mansion. There were many cars parked outside and also, I can already see many people entering the house.

Jace got out of the car and opened the door for me. He offered his hand and I accepted it as I got out of his car and Jace closed the door. Pumasok kami sa loob na ang kamay ko ay nakalagay sa braso ni Jace.

Many people greeted him and Jace thanked them with a neutral expression. He only responded with a nod. Syempre, wala nang pagbabago.

"Jace!"We saw the dean coming towards us.

"Uncle."

"And here I thought you're bored going to the party."he smirked and Jace chuckled.

"Well, my future girlfriend forces me to."Jace said and pointed at me. Nang makita ako nang dean ay nagulat siya. Seems like he didn't saw me.

"F-future girlfriend?"hindi makapaniwala niyang sabi.

"We aren't official yet. I'm still waiting for her 'yes'."

"Well..patagalan mo, Jewel."he winked at me and I laughed."Happy birthday again, nephew."he said and hugged Jace and patted him in the back, before leaving.

"Son."Tito Jason said and he was with Tita Janice who smiled at me.

"Father."

"Happy birthday."He smiled at Jace and handed him a present. It was small like the only thing that could fit in there is a jewellery.

"Thank you, Father."Jace smiled.

"Hi Jewel."Tito Jason said and I smiled at him.

"Hi tito."

"Happy birthday son!"sabi ni tita Janice at yinakap si Jace.

"Thanks, mother."Jace said and hugged his mother. Humiwalay sila sa pagyakap at tumingin sa akin si Tita Janice.

"Jewel, anak."I was shocked when she suddenly considered me as her child. Maybe because I'm part of his son's life."Glad that you force my son to be here."I laughed by what she said and I saw Jace shaking his head while smiling.

"No problem, tita."

"Have some wine, but not too much. Ayoko pang magka-apo."she playfully said, before leaving with her husband to greet some guests. Jace playfully nudged me about what his mom said.

"Jewel."my mom said and smiled at us."Happy birthday Jace."he greeted Jace.

"Thank you ma'am."Jace thanked her, formally.

"Hayst, hijo. Just call me tita."

"Okay, t-tita."Jace said a bit difficult, since its his first time calling my mother 'tita'.

"Alright, I'll better talk to your mom again. Madaming kami napag-usapan tungkol sa inyo dalawa."she said and winked at me, before leaving us.

"I wonder what that could be."Jace whispered and then kissed my cheeks.

"Can I borrow my sister, Montezalde?"Napatingin kami sa aming likod nang marinig namin nagsasalita si kuya James.

"Sure thing, Smith."Jace said and then let go of me. He winked at me, before going to where the drinks at.

"You haven't say yes to him, right?"kuya James asked.

"No, I didn't."

"Good. Make it longer."ngisi niyang sabi at tumawa ako.

"You're so mean."I said and playfully punched him in the shoulders.

"Just being your best bro."

"Ha ha!"I sarcastically laughed."Where are kuya Jedan?"

"Come on."Kuya James said and pulled me where my brothers at and also my friends.

Nang makalapit na kami sa kanila ay ngumiti sa akin ang mga kapatid ko. Lumapit si kuya Jaydee sa akin at binigyan ako nang glass of wine at tinanggap ko ito.

"Not too much."kuya James warned.

"Oh, come on. Our sister has high alcohol tolerance."kuya Jaydee said ane put his arms around my shoulder.

"Shut up, Jaydee."kuya James threatened and Kuya Jaydee raised his arms in surrender.

"You look beautiful, Jewel."Sapphire complimented and I smiled at her.

"But I am wondering where the two of you were and why the both of you are late."Amber said and playfully nudged me.

"Long story."I smirked and drank the wine.

"Spill the tea at the house."she whispered.

"Sure."I smiled.

The party then started and we were singing happy birthday to Jace, who was given a cake by his parents. He then gazed at me and pouted telling me that I should be there by his side, and I laughed.

Pagkatapos non ay daming lumapit kay Jace at bumati sa kanya. I feel sorry for him, mukhang naiipit na siya doon sa daming tao.

I went to where the drinks were and asked for a wine to the bartender and he gave it to me. I drank it and waited for Jace to come get me.

"You should be with Jace."Rigel stated as he signalled the bartender for another drink.

"Yeah, I'm here waiting."I said and drank the wine. when he's not busy anymore

"Hinahanap ka niya kanina."

"So,what did you gave him?"I asked curiously.

"We set him in his room and hand him his gift."he smirked while telling me the story.

"Seems private to be in his room to give him that."I said and sip on the wine.

"Its a box of condoms."I almost spit the wine I drank when he blurted it out.Condoms?!

"F*ck!"I cursed."And he's not mad at the three of you?"

"He throw it to our face, actually."he laughed and sip on his wine."So, what about you?What would you give him?"

"Its a secret."I smirked.

"Now, it makes me curious."

"Jewel."We looked at our front when we saw Jace infront of us."I finally found you."he said and his arms went to my waist. Nang makita niya si Rigel na nakangising nakatingin sa amin ay tinignan ito nang masama ni Jace."We're not done yet, a*shole."

Jace pulled me and we started walking away from the crowd and went to the second floor. Jace opened his bedroom and he locked the door. My gaze turned to the box of condoms laying in his bed and I felt my cheeks turn red. Tumingin si Jace kung saan ako nakatingin at narinig ko siyang nag mura.

"He told me that they give you the box of condoms."I said and turned to Jace.

"That f*cker."he closed his eyes, maybe he's killing Rigel on his mind. He then opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I'm glad that I can finally talk to you in peace, without people dragging me elsewhere."sabi niya at lumapit sa akin. He then cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead before murmuring."We should have stayed in your house."

"I think this is the right time I give you my gift."he gazed at me and tilted his head waiting for what I would say next. He even looked around when he noticed that I wasn't carrying anything. "Yes, Jace."

Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ko."Pardon?"

"My gift for you in your birthday is my yes, Jace."Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi ko. Looks like he already understand what I am saying.

"Y-you mean-"

"I have been thiking for a while, when I would say yes. And I realize this is the perfect time."I said and smiled at him. Nagulat ako nang bigla niya hinawakan ang beywang ko at binuhat ako. He spun me around while laughing.

"The best time!"He said and then kissed me on the lips. His hand was at my waist and pulled me more closer to him. While my hands were at his cheeks, carresing his face.

Hindi ko alam pero bigla ako naiyak. My tears started to fall and Jace stopped kissing me and stared at me, shocked. He wiped my tears and stared at me, worriedly.

"Why are you crying, mon amour?"

"I'm just happy."I smiled at him as tears started streaming.

"I am, too. You are now officially my girlfriend and you are f*cking mine."he said and kissed me on the lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 177 24
Having a complete and happy family is one of Axi's dream. Their dad left when he was 13 to build a new family with his mistress. It's his dream to ma...
50.1K 1.1K 43
Cresia Chen is a nerdy not a sociable girl. She is soft spoken and kind until she met the populars who will change her life. What will happen if she...
3.1M 188K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...