Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 35

26 0 0
By axzery_moon

Thank you for the 539 reads, readers!

.

.

.

"Iuwi mo talaga ako sa ganitong
oras?"Gusto mo ba may mangyari sa akin ulit?"sarkastiko kong pagkasabi. Although I felt shivers ran down my spine by just uttering those words. Kahit kailan ay ayaw mauulit iyon. And I saw how his face paled and he immediately looked away.

"That is the reason why you should be avoiding me."

"You are the one avoiding me!"He gazed at me, shocked by my sudden outburst."Sinabi sa akin ni kuya."I said."Jace naman!Ngayon pa nga tayo nagkikita ay titinutulak mo na ako palayo."I started crying and Jace suddenly stood up from his seat and he stopped. Parang iniisip kung lalapitan ba ako o hindi. "Wala lang ba sayo ang pagmamahal natin?Hindi ba totoo ang sinabi mo?Don't you love me?"

"Don't say that!"he shouted."I love you so much, Jewel."

"Then, why are you avoiding me?!"

"To protect you!"he shouted back and I was stunned. He breathed to relax himself. "Jewel, ever since I kissed you that night. All of my enemies think that you're my girlfriend. Nang dahil sa akin ay napahamak ka. Look what hapenned!"

"Jace, wala akong paki-alam. Kahit ikakamatay ko iyon ay nandyan parin ako sa gilid mo."sabi ko at lumapit sa kanya.

"That's what I'm afraid of."he sadly smiled.

"Jace, please. Huwag kamg ganito."pagmaka-awa ko sa kanya at umiling ito. I was already holding his shirt very tight while crying.

"I'm a bad person, Jewel. I am literally f*ck off!"He bitterly said and wiped my  tears. "I hurt a lot of people. Blood is in my hands. You don't deserve to be with someone who is violent. You deserve so much more."I shook my head while tears continued to pour.

"I don't care."I said and immediately kissed him. He was stunned but he put his hands on my shoulder and moved me away from him. He shakes his head.

"Don't make this harder for me."he sounded begging. I shake my head and tried to loose my grip from him. But his grip on me was weak so it was easy for me to let go. I reach out and put my arms around his nape and kissed him. He keeps shaking my head, stopping himself from kissing me.

"Jace, please."I begged as I continued to kiss him in the mouth.

"Jewel, I can't."

I sighed and move away from him. I frustratedly groan and mess my hair. I know that he's just looking at me and anticipating my moves.

"Stop pushing me away."I cried. I refused to look at him as my back was turned against him.

"You know, it's for the best."I heard him say.

"The best for you? Or the best for me?"I hissed as I turned my gaze at him.

"The best for you."He said. "Always you."

"I love you."

"I love you."He said and I cried.

"You know I don't care, right? About you hurting people, because I know that you had to do it to protect me."I said and wiped my tears."But whose to say that if you distance yourself from me, that they would stop?"Umiwas siya ng tingin."I love you even with your faults, even with your imperfections and everything. I would always choose to love you."He gazed at me and his lips were parted. "I'm not giving up. So please d-don't. I can't stand another day being apart from you."Jace slowly approach me and put his hands on my cheeks. Slowly carresing and wiping my tears. A small smile appeared on his lips. He gazed at my lips slowly moving up to my eyes.

"I don't wish to be apart of you, too."He said and kissed me on the lips.  I snake my hands at his nape to make him closer at me and I heard him groaned. His hands found my waist and make me closer at him. At first, our kiss was compassionate until we got carried away and turned rough. I gasped when suddenly Jace carried me and laid me at the desk. Jace took that opportunity to entered my mouth and our tounges were fighting for dominance.

Our make out session stopped when we ran out of air. We were breathing heavily, while our foreheads were touching. I was still holding Jace's nape and he was also holding my waist. I pecked him at the lips and he closed his eyes and groaned.

"D*mn it, Jewel."He cursed. He opened my eyes and looked at me, dangerously."You're making this hard for me."

"Good"I smirked and kissed him again, before he can kissed me back I let go. Tinignan niya ako ng masama dahil sa aking ginawa.

"I am warning you, Smith."He warned at me and I smirked.

"Really, Montrezalde?"I taunted and kissed him again. Humiwalay na sana ako ng biglang mas nilapit ni ako ni Jace sa kanya. I gasped when my stomach felt something poking. D*mn, he was turned on!

Jace stopped kissing me and smirked."Really, Smith."

We were heavily breathing and Jace gave me water to calm myself. Pagkatapos ko uminom ng tubig ay hinawakan ni Jace ang pisngi ko. I sighed and leaned to his touch.

"Its so hard to let you go."he said it like it was so painful.

"Then, don't."

"If only it was that easy."he chuckled."I would never let you go."sabi niya habang hawak parin ang pisngi ko."You convinced me in another level that my family and friends could never."Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. So, I have convinced him?!

"So I was good at pesuading you?"I asked him and fixed his glasses, because it was a bit lopsided.

"Excellent."he smirked and kissed me again.

"We should go. Gabi na."sabi ni Jace at umalis naman ako sa pag-upo sa lamesa. Mabuti talaga hindi ito nagsira noong may ginawa kami. Jace opened the door and looked around, before signaling me that its okay.

Lalabas na sana ako ng bigla niya hinawakan ang aking kamay. I looked at him as he locked the door.

"Let's go."he said and I nodded. It was already night time. Tinignan ko ang oras and it was literally 7:30!

Kinuha ko ang phone ko at nanlaki ang mata ko nang makitang ma mga messages sa mga kaibigan ko at mga kuya ko na parehas tinatanong nasaan ako!

"Sh*t!"

"Why?"he asked me, worriedly.

"Hinahanap nila ako-f*ck!Tinawagan ako ni kuya!"gulat kong sabi at pinakita sa kanya ang phone ko. Kuya James was calling!

"Give me the phone."utos niya at ginawa ko. He answered the call with no expression."Its Jace...She's with me...She's fine."Jace said while glancing at me. "Tss...Don't worry.Iuwi ko na siya ngayon pagkatapos ko siya pakainin..No way, I'm gonna let my girl starve while going home...bye."he said and ended the call. Tumingin siya sa akin at ngumiti."Okay na, hindi ka niya papagilitin."I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Kakain muna tayo?"

"Like I said, I don't want you to go home staving."sabi niya at biglang umakbay sa akin."Come on."

My girl. So cliché.

And yet I found myself smiling throughout the night.

We head to his car and he drove us to a nearby seafood restaurant. Lumabas kami sa kanyang kotse at pumasok sa loob ng restaurant. The waiter gave us a table and I thanked him.

"You're not allergic with seafood, right?"he asked me and I shook my head."So, what do you want?"

Sinabi ko sa kanya ang aking gusto at tumango siya. He told the waiter our orders and the waiter nodded while writing it down. The waiter then bowed and left us.

30 minutes later ay dumating na ang order namin at nagsimula na kaming kumain. There was a question that keeps bugging in my mind and I decided to ask him after we finish our food. Nang matapos namin magkain ay bigla ako nagtanong.

"So, are we official?"he chuckled by my question.

"I'm still courting you, m'lady."he said and hold my hand and kissed it. Ramdam ko namumula ang aking pisngi sa kanyang ginawa. D*mn!

"I can always say 'yes' right now."umiling siya sa sinabi ko.

"I want you to experience courtship, mon amour. Besides its traditional and a gentleman values."

"Genteman ka pala?"sarkastiko kong tanong.

"That hurts, m'lady."he said and pretended to be hurt by my words and touch his chest.

"Okay, if that's what you want."kibit-balikat kong sabi."But.."

His right eyebrow arched from my sudden 'but'.

I crossed my arms."No kissing until I say yes."

"Seriously?"He chuckled. Halatang Hindi sineseryoso ang sinabi ko.

"Seriously." He stop laughing when he understood that I was not joking.

"But we already kissed."

"And I'm implementing this rule right now."He nodded his head and looked at his side.

He smirked. "I'm sure that I'm not the only who will be having a hard time."

"I can do what I please."I smirked. His smirk lingered.

"And I can't?"

"I thought I'm your queen?"I asked and he smiled, while reaching out to my hand before bringing it into his lips and kissing it.

"Yes, Your Majesty." I laughed.

After we ate, Jace drove me home to my house. Nang makadating na kami sa bahay ay tumingin ako sa kanya at ngumiti.

"See you tomorrow."

"Outside your house."kumunot ang noo ko sa kanyang sinabi."I'll pick you up."he said and I laughed. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He let go of my hand and then kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes as he kissed it.

Pagkatapos niya ako hinalikan sa noo ay hinalikan ko siya sa pisngi bago ako lumabas sa kanyang kotse. When I opened the door of the house,I heard a car beep before he drove away. Ngumiti ako sa pagpasok ng bahay, pero nawala iyon ng makita sila Amber na naghihintay sa akin at ngumingisi.

"Saan kayo galing?"Sapphire asked while circling me.

"Kumain lang kami ng dinner."

"Really?"Mukhang hindi naniniwala sa aking sinabi. I mean, I got home smiling like I won a lottery. Talagang may malisya.

"Date?"Amber asked.

"Friendly date."ngisi kong sabi at biglang tumakbo papunta sa aking kwarto.

"Spill!"they immediately shouted, but I already locked the door. I leaned at the door smiling and slowly sat at the floor. I bite my lips to stop myself from shouting. You're making me crazy, Jace Angelo Montezalde!

The next day, I woke up very early to go to school and I was washing the dishes, then I will leave. I looked at the stairs, when I saw the girls coming down. They were already dressed.

"Kanina ka pa gising, Jewel?"tanong ni Natasha.

"Hmm oo."

"Laki ng ngiti ah!"tumawa ako sa sinabi ni Natasha.

"Sana all good mood."ngising sabi ni Natasha.

"Inspired iyan."Amber said, while smirking.

"Okay, aalis na ako!"sabi ko at isa-isa sila hinalikan sa pisngi. Nagulat sila sa sinabi at ginawa ko."Your breakfast is already there. Bye."I didn't let them finish what they say when I opened the door and closed it when I was out.

Nagulat ako ng makita ang kalapit namin dalawa ni Jace. He was already here!

"I was about to knock."He said, while smirking.

"Well, good thing you didn't."I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks, before strutting away. I heard him chuckle and followed me.

"So lowkey?"he asked

"Lowkey."

"How can I survive that when I am always tempted to touch you?"he teased and hold my waist to get me closer at him. Tumawa ako at sinuntok siya sa dibdib upang lumayo siya sa akin nang hindi ganyan kalapit. He then chuckled.

Nang makadating na kami sa school ay hawak pa din ni Jace and beywang ko. I wasn't completely bothered, because there weren't students. It was still 6:00 a.m.

"So, when are we planning to tell them?"

"I'm still thinking,but one thing is for sure it is not today."

Nang pumasok kami sa room ay kami pa dalawa, kaya naisip nalang namin mag-study dahil may quiz ngayon. Hindi nagtagal ay rumarami ang pumasok sa classroom at pati na kaibigan namin.

"Sweet niyo, ah!"Kaizer said and nudged at Jace. Tinignan naman ito ng masama ni Jace.

"Are you sure that you two are not in a relationship?"tanong ni August. Napatingin lahat ng kaklase sa amin ni Jace sa biglang pagtanong ni August

"No, we're just friends."Jace answered and then winked at me. Mahina ako tumawa.

"Eh?"sabay nilang sabi.

"Can you go back to your seats?I and Jewel are studying here, and you should too. If you don't want to fail."Jace said, coldly. All students were shocked and immediately started studying. Ang iba na naka-alala na may quiz ngayon ay busy lang sa pag-stustudy.

"May quiz ngayon?!"sabay nilang tanong at mabilis na tumakbo sa seats nila at nag-aral. Amber, Natasha, and Sapphire were alreay studying in their seats.

Jace then winked at me.

When Professor Cruz arrived, we had a quiz. Pagkatapos namin mag-quiz ay may break na kami. While eating our snacks, we sometimes hold our hands and touched our knees.

"Namali ako sa question number 10. 30/30 na sana score ko."pagmamaktol ni Kaizer.

"Maganda na nga iyong sayo, kaysa akin. 27/30."sabi ni Rigel

"Sa akin 28/30."sabi ni August. I rolled my eyes by their behavior. Parehas naman ang nakuha nila. Hindi na ito kailangan ikokompara.

"Let's eat lunch at the garden."bulong sa akin ni Jace.

"Sige."bulong ko din.

"Ano binubulong niyo?"bulong din na tanong sa ami ni Kaizer na biglang lumapit sa amin. Ngayon pa namin napansin na nakatingin na silang lahat sa amin.

"Date siguro ng dalawa."Amber said while smirking.

"Yieee."they all teased.

"Tss."Jace and I said in unison.

The bell rang and we immediately go back to our classes. Sa susunod na class namin ay may kailangan kaming iresearch. Jace and I were partners, so the work is very easy for us.

Palagi niyang hinahawak ang kamay ko habang nag-susulat kami, mabuti nalang natago ito sa mga libro na pinatong namin.

"Another excuse to touch you."he said and winked at me.

"Can you not survive without holding my hand, even for one second?"

"No."he smirked.

"I didn't know Jace Angelo Montezalde is clingy."

"Only to you, mon amour."sabi niya at hinalikan ang aking kamay. I began to panick and looked around, but no one was watching."Relax. Walang makikita sa atin dito, kahit pa magmake out tayo."Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya.

"Hoy!Iyang bibig mo!"I said and he chukled."Tapos ka na ba?"

"Kanina pa."he said and leaned at his chair. Inayos niya din ang sinuot niyang glasses. We decided to pass our papers and arrange the books that we use. Pagkatapos namin ay lumabas na kami sa library, while walking a student came to us, and told Jace that he is needed at the dean's office. Tumango si Jace at umalis na ang lalaki. Then, Jace looked at me and I laughed.

"Are you okay going to the room by yourself?"

"Mukha ba kong hindi nakapunta sa classroom namin na wala ka?"sarkastiko kong tanong.

"If you say so."sabi niya at hinalikan ang aking kamay."Sasabay tayo uuwi."he said and started headin off to the dean.

"I know."I said and crossed my arms and he smirked. I was smiling while walking to the direction of the classroom. However, my smile faltered when I saw Carter smirkinh at me. Nanlaki ang mata ko dahil nakita niya kami

"Nakita ko iyon."ngisi niyang pagkasabi."So, kayo na?"he asked when I was close to him.

"Don't tell anyone."I glared at him and he chuckled.

"My lips are sealed."he said an made a sign while closing his mouth.

"Good."

"Kailan pa?"

"Yesterday."

"Woah!Bilis ah!"He said and nudged me."Noon una, hindi pa kayo nag-uusap at ngayon may pa halik-halik na sa kamay!"tumawa ako sa sinabi ni Carter.

Days have passed and we were still lowkey about our relationship. Iyong time lang na magkalandian kami ay sa lunch doon sa garden at sa pag-uwi namin.

"Are you sure he won't tell?"Jace coldly asked, when he saw Carter winked at me.

"Its been days, Jace."I rolled my eyes at him. He's been asking that for the nth time. Parang naging routine na niya ang pagtanong sa amin tungkol kay Carter.

He sighed."If you say so."and then smiled at me. He came closer and whispered."We have a date today."

"Saan naman tayo?"tanong ko habang naglakad kami paalis sa university.

"Not gonna tell."he said and smirked at me.

"You always say that."

"It won't be a surprise if I told you."He teased and opened the door of his car. Pagpasok ko sa loob ay sinira niya ito at pumunta naman ito sa driver seat. When he got in, he locked the door and we drove off.

"I already told your brothers that I'm taking you out."Napatingin ako sa kany gulat na ekspresyon nang dahil sa kanyang sinabi.Nagpaalam siya kay kuya?"as friends."He said and glanced at me and smirked.

"Akala ko pa naman sinabihan mo na sila kuya."

"Not yet."

My brows furrowed when I don't know where we are. This was an unfamiliar direction for me and I saw that our side where already the sea.

"Where are you really taking me, Jace?"

"A special place, mon amour."Tinignan ko siya ng masama nang dahil sa kanyng sinabi.

Suddenly the car stopped, and before I could look where we were, Jace puts a blindfold on me!

"What are you doing?"

"I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Tss. You better guide me where I'm stepping at."I warned him and he chuckled.

"Of course, min tresour."he huskily whispered at me. He guided me while walking, and would sometimes carry me if we encounter stairs. Nakakagulat nga na bigla niya lang akong buhatin na bridal-style.

Then suddenly we stopped walking and he took the blindfolds off. My eyes widen when I saw what's infront of us. It was a candlelight dinner just the two of us while gazing the stars and under it was the sea.

"Do you like it?"he asked, while hugging me from behind.

"More than that!"ngiting sabi ko."I love it."I said and immediately ran tothe table. Tumawa siya at sinundan ako. He pulled up the chair and mde me sit. After that, he went to his.

Tumingin ako sa paligid at kumunot ang noo ko nang mapansin kamig dalawa lang dito ni Jace. Ang laki ng lugar na ito at kami lang dalawa.

"Tayo lang ba dalawa dito?"

"I reserved this restaurant. Ayoko kasi ng disturbo sa date natin."he smirked at me."So, dine in?"he asked and I nodded. We started eating our food and when we were done, we heard a violin and piano playing. My eys widen when the melody was familiar. It was A thousand years by Christinna Perri.

Then, Jace suddenly stood up and offered his hand.

"Will you dance with me, mon amour?"

"Yes, you may."I smiled and accepted his hand. He put his hands at my waist and I put my hands at his nape. He suddenly twirled me that made me giggled.

We swayed at the sound of a melody and dance like we were literally the only two people in this world.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you"

Tumingin ako sa kanya nang bigla siya kumanta. And when I looked up, he was already staring at me.

"Mon jeaul, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years"

"And I love you for a thousand more."he whispered as he kissed my forehead as we continued to sway from the melody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 22K 33
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
3.3K 177 24
Having a complete and happy family is one of Axi's dream. Their dad left when he was 13 to build a new family with his mistress. It's his dream to ma...
3.1M 188K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
4.3M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...