You Are The Reason

By FelixFelicis313

After years of abuse, Hermione discovers a secret that will set her life on a path she never thought possible... More

You Are The Reason

Introduction

18 1 0
By FelixFelicis313

Hello all!

Thanks for checking out my newest story. This is the first time I've uploaded here, any and all comments or reviews are welcome.

This story is my baby and I wrote it with the amazing GeekofManyForms, she's a blessing in a writing partner.

This gic has very dark elements and starts off with a graphic depiction of an abusive relationship. Trigger warning for those that need it, happy reading with happy minds.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
317K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
259K 6.7K 41
"We were together. I forget the rest." Fred didn't like her. In fact, he had decided, first year, that he despised her. Despised is a strong word and...
36.3K 638 19
Olympia Bellchant's decision to spend the summer with the Weasley's could very well ruin her reputation, her life, and her perception of love. It doe...