Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26
↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

27.4K 985 784
By lemonlover1110

Almost a week passes after the meetup, and Satoru hears nothing from you. You exchanged numbers, and that was it. Satoru hoped that you'd contact him first because he feels like he'd be pushy and he doesn't want that.

For the first time in his life, Satoru is worried about being perceived as pushy. But that isn't the only thought in his mind, luckily. Or perhaps unluckily because the man is freaking out. He has a million other things on his mind.

He stepped up, told you that he'd be by your side no matter what. Truthfully, he isn't ready to be a father, but he doubts you're ready to be a mother either. The man is just worried... What if you choose to give the baby to him? How will an irresponsible adult like Satoru take care of a baby? He doesn't even know the basics.

Maybe he shouldn't have suggested that, but at the same time he can't have complete strangers raising a Gojo. Maybe he can give the baby to his clan, and that's that. But no, he's not going to allow them to raise his baby.

The man hopes that you'll choose to raise the baby as well because he doubts he'll do it properly if he does it alone. He needs someone there with him, reassuring him that he's doing it well.

Satoru lays down on his bed and looks at the ceiling, taking in every detail about it. He's never looked up at the ceiling of his room, he's too busy to do so. Each night that he lays on his bed, he doesn't have any trouble sleeping. He closes his eyes and immediately falls asleep, but this week it has been different. He's been thinking about his irresponsibility, and about his new life. No matter what you decide to do, this completely changes everything.

He never pictured himself as a father before... And now at night he worries about what kind of father he'll be.

His phone rings, and he's quick to grab it from the nightstand. Your name is displayed on the screen causing this sudden worry to wash over him. He picks up the phone and brings it up to his ear.

"Hey..." You speak. You sound calm, which eases the man a bit. But he still waits anxiously for you to tell him what's up. You hear his breathing on the phone so you know he's there. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Uh... I do have to work, but I can make time. What's up?" He questions. He swears his heart is about to beat out of his chest. Why is he suddenly so nervous?

"I have an ultrasound tomorrow at ten... Do you want to come? I forgot to tell you earlier, sorry. I've been busy with exams." You inform him.

"It's fine. I can make it." He responds. "Can I pick you up?"

"Pick me up? Uh... Sure. I'll send you the address." You hang up the phone, and Satoru lets out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He lays back down on the bed and closes his eyes, thinking about tomorrow. He's beyond nervous, but he's finally able to fall asleep.

-

There's a knock on your door and you quickly get up. You open the door and find Satoru. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, jeans, and his usual sunglasses. You give him a weak smile, and he smiles back.

"How are you?" He asks as you step out. He looks over your outfit, a long yellow dress and an oversized nude jacket.

"I've been better. Morning sickness is kicking my ass." You confess, as you lock the door. Once the door is locked, you both begin to walk. Satoru bites his bottom lip, unsure of how to respond.

"I'm sorry." His voice comes out as low. You can barely hear it. You don't say anything in response. You walk in silence till you get to the parking lot, "Do you want something to eat before the appointment?"

"I already ate, thank you though." You answer. You follow him to the black car, and the man opens the passenger door for you. You get in, and take notice of the luxurious car. You won't have to worry about making ends meet for your baby.

He gets in the driver's seat and quickly starts the car. He checks to see if your seatbelt is on before taking off. He puts on some music because he doesn't want the awkward silence to fill up the car till you get there. He doubts you're going to say much, and he's right.

You don't say anything. He has so many questions about how you've been and if the baby has caused you any problems. And the question that's on his mind that won't leave, something he's dying to know: what are you going to do?

You get to the place and he luckily finds parking near the entrance. You walk into the clinic, and he follows behind. You check in, and are given some papers to fill out. Once it's filled out, you wait patiently for your name to be called.

You and Satoru sit quietly next to each other, and you're both silent. He watches as you bounce your leg, looking around, which gives away your nervousness. Your eyes look around, wondering if anyone is in your same situation, but you doubt it. Some are here just for general checkups, most likely nothing to do with pregnancy.

The other pregnant woman in the room is with who seems to be her husband. At least they look very excited and happy to be here with one another. Satoru stares at you, worried. He doesn't know how to distract you.

He doesn't know why, but he grabs your head, which makes you look at him. You give him a weak smile. Your cheeks slowly get warm. You're about to talk to him, but as you open your mouth to speak, your name is called.

You both stand up and follow the nurse. She makes some small talk and when you get to the room, she gives you a minute to change into the hospital gown. Satoru sits in the corner, and he looks away as you take off your clothes. You take a seat on the exam chair.

"You can look now." You inform Satoru, which makes him look back at you.

"I thought you would just have to lift up your dress during an ultrasound." He shares. You chuckle in response, but he can clearly tell it's because of your nerves.

"Well it's the first ultrasound and it's so early on, so it's not an abdominal one." You tell him.

"So how-" He begins but he quickly catches on. His cheeks turn pink thinking about it, as if he hadn't gotten you pregnant. There's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You yell. The technician joins you, a smile on her face as she introduces herself. She begins everything, and Satoru watches in amazement, while you just look up at the ceiling because this is beyond awkward.

Satoru looks at the screen, waiting to see his baby on the screen. And then he finally sees something. It's miniscule, but it's his baby. You look at the screen as well, not as amazed as Satoru but pretty surprised as well.

"Can we listen to a heartbeat?" You ask. And you swear your breath is taken away as you hear the sound of your baby's heartbeat. Satoru is shocked. It's as if he's fallen in love, and as he hears that, any worries are gone. And he genuinely hopes that you'll keep the baby.

He doesn't understand why this changes anything, something as simple as a heartbeat takes all his worries away.

The technician finishes up, and she exits the room. This confirms everything. You're having a baby and you couldn't be more worried. But you aren't just worried, it's mixed with another feeling, one that you can't quite put your finger on.

"So have you decided what you're going to do? Are you terminating the pregnancy?" Satoru questions. He can't think of a better time to ask this. He wants to know if he can get excited with reason.

"I-" You begin, and your throat goes dry. You look at the man as he takes off the sunglasses. "I'm keeping the baby. You said you can afford it, and that was the main reason I thought of terminating the pregnancy."

"So we're becoming parents..." He's in disbelief, and your breath gets caught up in your throat, thinking that this isn't what he wants. But you see a smile forming on his face, and it takes your worries away.

There's a knock on the door, and the doctor joins you. She's ready to tell you about everything.

-

"So you're seven weeks along." Satoru repeats once you're in his car. It's fair to say he's so shocked by everything. But yet his voice is filled with this happiness. "And we're having a single baby."

"Thankfully." You tell him with a laugh. "I couldn't imagine being so unlucky to end up with twins in my first pregnancy."

"Twins would've been fun." He responds, and you click your tongue.

"Not as first time parents. Especially with an unplanned pregnancy." You reply. He wasn't really thinking about it that way.

Now he thinks about all the things that have to be bought and all the arrangements for a single baby. And how he has to tell his family about his child– He doesn't have to tell his family.

"Do you live in a one bedroom apartment?" He questions and you hum in response. "We have to get you a two bedroom."

"Well, the baby is going to sleep in my room for at least their first year of life." You tell him.

"Okay... But I want to be as close to you and my baby." He responds, which catches you off guard. That wasn't something you really were thinking about. The man clears his throat before speaking again, "I guess that's too soon, no? Maybe in some time."

"Yeah... I guess. But I guess I could look for a bigger apartment." You say.

"I'll pay for it, obviously." He replies. "We also have to start buying clothes, diapers, a crib, a stroller, bottles... There's so much, and I haven't even listed half the things."

"Luckily enough we have so much time." You remind him, so the man won't worry too much about it. Satoru grabs his wallet and looks at the ultrasound picture that he asked the doctor for. He smiles as he shows you the picture, as if you don't have one as well.

"Hopefully that time passes fast so we can see our little nugget." He tells you, and you can't help but smile as you hear him. You never imagined that he'd be so excited over this.

"I'm happy to see you're so excited for the baby." You say, watching as the man grins, his finger tracing over the baby which looks like a tiny bean on the picture.

The man has always thought he'd end up alone, but the picture he holds in his hand proves otherwise. It's so crazy for him to think that in a couple of months, he'll be a father. He isn't ready, but he sure is excited.

"We also have to buy maternity clothes for you." He informs you, and you shake your head.

"Maternity clothes are ugly." You say, and he raises his eyebrow. ""I'll work with what I have."

"Oh? If that's what you want." He doesn't care to argue. He doubts your current clothes will fit once your belly grows, but he won't argue with a stranger. A stranger that carries his baby. He won't let an argument ruin his very wonderful day.

After all, he's going to be a father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 215 11
The world of sport journalism is wild and full of arrogant men. Thankfully, you are good at your job and eat men at breakfast..! So, when you heard...
55.9K 2.5K 52
"You're late," Shoko pointed out, pointedly. You sat down, bowing your head at her boyfriend, and smiling apologetically. "Sorry, traffic," you lied...
205K 8.5K 29
"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is a pediatrician. gojoxfem!reader fluff! �...
Wifey By 🩰

Fanfiction

1.8M 70.4K 55
Being the wife of Gojou Satoru while also being from a prestigious family yourself seems to cause many troubles. But it rarely bothers you both cause...