𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 - 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 �...

By -maneater-

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖 More

[ introduction ]
[ cast ]
[ prologue ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty one ]
[ twenty two ]
[ twenty three ]
[ twenty four ]
[ twenty five ]
[ twenty six ]
[ twenty seven ]
[ twenty eight ]
[ twenty nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty one ]
[ thirty two ]
[ thirty three ]
[ thirty four ]
[ thirty five ]
[ thirty six ]
[ thirty seven ]
Hello

[ nineteen ]

21.3K 600 106
By -maneater-

⊹ Chapter 19 ⊹
Margarita Time

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"What are you guys making?" Violet wondered as her and Conrad entered the kitchen. She smiled at both Jeremiah and Belly who were standing at the counter.

"Pomegranate margaritas, but with a twist." Belly answered with a smirk. She was already feeling a slight buzz from the couple of sips she'd taken out of Victoria's drink.

"You have to use the good blender." Conrad decided as he pulled another blender out of the cabinet. Jeremiah and Belly instantly began shaking their heads.

"Oh, I-I haven't used that thing since the great Kool-Aid debacle of 2011." Jeremiah laughed looking at his older brother,

"I remember, the counters were sticky for... two summers?" Belly joked looking at Conrad for confirmation.

"Yeah. Just about." Conrad nodded with a faint smile. "Dad kept his, uh, briefcase in my room for a year. As a reminder that all mistakes are not reversible."

"Wait, won't he be mad if he finds out?" Belly asked worried.

"Well, he's not gonna find out." The older Fisher boy smirked moving to her side to help her make the drinks. "He's not coming."

"Okay." The brunette mumbled unsure looking up at Conrad. She loved seeing a smile on his face and knowing that she put it there. In that moment Belly had totally forgotten about Conrad's girlfriend, who was sitting next to Jeremiah.

"Thank you, sir." Conrad smiled as Jeremiah handed him the fruit to put in the blender.

"Oh, she's going for the good stuff." Violet commented as she watched Belly grab an expensive bottle vodka.

"Okay, we don't need another debacle!" Jeremiah exclaimed as the three watched Conrad take his hands off the blender lid as it cut up the fruit and mixed it with the tequila.

"Yeah. Stop it!" The Conklin girl cut in.

"Okay, okay." Conrad laughed taking the lid off of the blender and pouring a small amount of the drink in a cup. "Try this and let me know if it's good or not." He said handing the small cup to Violet.

Conrad watched his girlfriend quickly down the small amount he'd given her. He had to clear his throat and adjust himself as he watched her wipe the small amount that spilled onto her chin with her thumb. It really didn't help that she then stuck said finger into her mouth and sucked the alcohol off of it.

"A lot more tequila." The Montgomery girl finally responded.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Belly shook her head as she watched her crush add more alcohol into the blender and then turn it back on. Her efforts to get Conrad away from the blender were useless.

"No, keep your hands on it. Keep your hands on it." Both Belly and Jeremiah shouted at the boy as Violet simply laughed at her boyfriend. She was happy that he seemed to be having a good time.

"Man, you know what I miss?" The boy sighed as he finished blending the drink.

"Huh?" Jeremiah hummed.

"Watching Laurel put Dad in his place. You know, she'd walk in, she'd be like....

"Adam." Laurel suddenly announced entering the kitchen. All four teenagers turned their heads to the man who had just entered the house. "You came."

"Happy Fourth." The Fisher man smiled giving his wife's best friend a hug.

"Dad!" Violet could see the happiness on Jeremiah's face as he ran over to hug his dad. "You came."

"Hey." Adam smiled hugging his youngest son. His attention was then turned to the other three around the counter. "Hey, guys." He smiled warmly at his older son. "Hey, Connie."

Conrad didn't move to hug his father like Jeremiah had. Both Violet and Belly were very aware of the boys mood change. They weren't dumb. They could clearly see that he was not happy about his dad being there.

"I'll have a little of what you're mixing up there." Adam laughed motioning towards the cup in Belly's hand.

"Ooh. Yeah, sure." She nodded quickly handing him her cup.

"Hey, thanks, Belly."

"Oh, you're gonna love the firework show this year." Jeremiah happily ranted. "It's gonna be the best one yet."

"I believe it." The man chuckled.

"Where'd everyone go?" Susannah's voice could be heard as she entered the house.

"Hey." Adam greeted catching his wife's attention.

"Adam." Susannah was shocked. She definitely wasn't expecting him to show up. "You managed to get off work."

"Yeah, couldn't miss the Fourth with my family."

"All right, well, let's get back to the party." The blonde woman suggested.

"Okay, let's go, kids." Laurel nodded agreeing. She could totally see that something was off with Susannah. She knew she'd have to talk to her about it later.

"All right." Jeremiah shrugged heading out the back door. Violet got up from her seat at the kitchen counter and walked towards the back door going to follow the curly haired boy.

On her way out she could hear Adam asking to speak to Conrad.

"Hey, Connie, can I talk to you for a minute?" The man wondered hopefully.

"I'm gonna head to the beach." He answered not wasting another second before exiting the door.

Conrad was not going to let his dad being there ruin his day. He wanted to show Violet how fun the fourth was at Cousins. And he was going to do just that.

♒︎

"What's up?" Violet asked as Conrad pulled her down onto his lap. She had just been talking with Nicole, Gigi, and Shayla when she noticed Conrad sitting on the beach chair alone. She figured she'd better go check on him in case something was wrong.

Violet certainly wasn't expecting him to pull her down onto his lap and begin attacking her neck with kisses.

"Do you know how fucking hot you are?" Conrad mumbled against her neck. He was still turned on from watching her suck the alcohol off of her thumb.

Violet could feel the goosebumps beginning to form on her skin. She honestly didn't know how to respond to Conrad so she simply shook her head.

"You drive me crazy and you don't even try." He whispered not wanting the others nearby to hear their conversation.

"Conrad." She practically moaned as she felt him start to get hard beneath her.

Both teens were quite annoyed when a certain girl walked right up to them, effectively cutting their moment short.

"May I present The Belly Special?" Belly exclaimed setting down the tray filled with drinks they had previously made.

"Ooh, very nice." Jeremiah cheered rushing over from where he and Steven were playing football.

"Those look awesome." Nicole smiled also joining the small group. It wasn't long before everyone else was making their way over and forming a circle around Violet and Conrad.

Conrad silently groaned to himself knowing that they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. Any hope that he'd previously had about having some alone time with Violet was quickly diminished.

"Uh, we saved you the inflatable unicorn." Gigi announced pointing towards the small raft.

"Well, thank you." Belly chuckled plopping down onto the raft.

"Hey, guys." Jeremiah suddenly exclaimed looking over at Steven who was walking towards the group with Cameron. "It's Cam Cameron."

The older Fisher boy used this distraction as an opportunity to grab two of the cups that Belly had placed on the ground. He handed one of them to Violet before taking a huge gulp out of his own.

If he wasn't going to be able to deal with his hard on then he was going to need a lot of alcohol.

"Oh, I'm good, man." Cameron declined politely as Jeremiah attempted to hand him a drink. "I don't drink."

"Yes, that's right." The younger Fisher boy nodded after thinking for a moment.

"More for me." Conrad laughed refilling his once full glass.

"What is that?" Gigi questioned finally noticing the drink in both Conrad and Violet's hands.

"It's... a pomegranate margarita." Belly responded holding up the large glass. "Anyone want some?"

After receiving some nods she quickly got to work filling up cups for people. Nicole who was chatting with Violet noticed how fast Conrad was downing his drink. She shot a worried glance towards Violet who sighed also noticing how much her boyfriend had been drinking.

"It's not a race, Con." Violet mumbled leaning in to lightly kiss his neck. "Save some for the rest of us, please."

Violet wasn't expecting for anyone else but Conrad to hear her comment but of course Belly had been listening.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait." Belly slurred looking at everyone. "But what if it was a race? I mean, isn't that the premise of, like, every drinking game?"

"You want to play a drinking game?" Gigi asked looking skeptically at the Conklin girl,

"Why not?" The brunette shrugged. "I mean, it's the Fourth of July, right?"

"Fսck it. Let's do it." Steven laughed.

Pretty soon the group of teenagers began to play a variety of drinking games. Violet and Conrad were both having a good time. Conrad could tell that his girlfriend was beginning to get a little too drunk and decided it was time for them to tap out.

Of course a few people had a problem with that. They all booed Conrad as he stood himself and Violet up. But Nicole came to the couple's rescue.

"I think I'm going to quit too." She announced standing up. "I'm getting a little hungry."

"I could eat." Shayla shrugged also standing.

"Okay fine." Gigi sighed after her two friends stared at her expectantly. "Us girls will go chat while you boys do whatever it is you like to do."

"We'll take care of her." Nicole smiled reassuringly at Conrad as she began leading Violet back up towards the house.

"You coming Belly?" Shayla asked as her and Gigi stood waiting.

"Um yeah..." The Conklin girl nodded getting up from the unicorn raft.

The older Fisher boy huffed as he watched the girls disappear with his girlfriend. He was hoping that the two could use this opportunity to have some alone time but of course his plans were ruined.

It wasn't even like he was planning to have sex with Violet. He knew she was way too drunk to consent. And Conrad would never take advantage of her like that.

All he simply wanted to do was go take a small nap with her. They could just cuddle and relax until she sobered up. Then they would go watch the fireworks and it'd be the perfect end to a great day.

But now instead of cuddling his girlfriend, he was stuck throwing around a football with his brother and dad seeing as both Steven and Cameron disappeared as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
540K 1.7K 16
Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant | Busty PA has more office fun with her boss. LITEROTICA NOVELLA | SHORT STORY ♡
12K 473 10
"I remember only hot, sizzling pain. I could feel myself opening my mouth to let out my screams, but there was nothing. Not even a whimper...
266K 7.7K 28
( UNEDITED ) ❝Where do you get the audacity to pretend like you know me, Bellamy?❞ Dakota Kane wasn't a damsel in distress but she did have a horribl...