๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ; โžฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™Ž/๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™ญ ๏ฟฝ...

By kokushibaby

โžฅ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a modern girl gets isekai'd into her favourite anime. แดตโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰โฟแตˆ แต’แถ  แดนแต˜แตแต‰โฟ แต€สณแตƒโฑโฟ. โ‡ฃ โžค ๐™ž ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ !
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™€
๏ฟผ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ ; ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2 ; ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™๐™‚๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ ; ๐— ๐—จ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4 ; ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™…๐™๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™€?!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฑ ; ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—ข๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6 ; ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š ๐™๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿณ ; ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ข
[ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ]
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8 : ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ : ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 11 : ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™‹๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ; ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
note
CHAPTER 13 ; BLUES
CHAPTER 14 ; WARMTH
CHAPTER 15 ; CHARM
CHAPTER 16 ; MOOD

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿต ; ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

7.3K 373 448
By kokushibaby

note ; 
i have no excuses. except for the fact i've been rlly busy recently and have a VERY poor attention span.. and... i got the final fantasy 7 remake and i was playing it when i was supposed to be writing this so....

________

AS YOU AND THE DEMON basked in the presence of the fireworks—it soon came to an end. With a last loud boom , the sky glittered with a final hue of a crimson red.

The fireworks had ended, and now you hoped your time with Akaza would end. As much as you would love to stay with him— it would cause problems if Kyojuro was to find you nonchalantly with one of the corps greatest enemies.

Getting up silently, you looked down at the eerily quiet Akaza, who had a blank look on his face as he looked into the sky. If you looked closer, there was a hint of longing trapped in his golden irises.

Your face softened a little as you looked at the peaceful demon, before turning to leave. 'I hope he lets me leave—' You thought to yourself while your expression was replaced with a deadpan as you continued down the path you used to come up the mountain.

As you trekked down the hill carefully, your mind was drifting off back to Akaza. You hoped he took your words to heart. Finally getting back to the town, your first instinct was to find Kyojuro.

It was late, and he needed to get back for his night patrols too. And you were tired. Patting down your kimono, you huff and get ready to get through the biggest crowd to find Kyojuro.

As you step in, you almost instantly feel a hand on your wrist.

......

Your speaking instincts kicked in.

"OH FUCK NAH LET ME—" You cut yourself out when you turn and realize it was just Kyojuro.

As he blinked at you with an confused expression, you nervously laugh back as you wave at him. Kyojuro's relieved smile turns into a small frown as he gently pulled you into the direction of his house.

'Oh shit man...' You grimaced as you looked at Kyojuro's face— only to be met with a small frown plastered on it.

'Ah shit— he's not smiling.. I'm so fucked..' You shed an invisible tear as he let go of you once you both got out of the crowd.

The two of you had stopped in a more clear area, the only reason that you could think of was that you were about to get lectured.

Kyojuro, who had his back had turned towards you, crossing his arms as he looked at you with a stern expression decorating his face.

You mentally prayed for yourself hoping the chicken haired man would take pity on you and not increase your training.

"Are you alright?" Kyojuro asked as your expression deflated a little, happy that you weren't getting lectured. Yet.

You smiled at him offering him a loud "Yes!" as you gave him your signature thumbs up. Kyojuro sighed in relief as he looked at you and seemed to be holding back something.

You shook away the feeling as the man's gentle smile returned, his flame colored eyes gently gazing towards you. "Do be more careful! I was rather worried when I couldn't find you!"

Kyojuro spoke out with a loud laugh as his signature loud voice returned, filling you with joy as you only laughed back.

Luckily, he probably thought you just spent the time you were gone looking for him, too.

You're a little scared.

You're very much glad that Kyojuro didn't suspect you doing anything. You would be fucked if they found out you were mingling with THE Upper Moon Three.

"Well then, let's go!" The two of you began making your way back to the house, silently basking in the calm of the night.

It's so sad. Nightime is so beautiful yet it's plagued by uglyass demons. You pretended to hold your broken-heart in your hand as Kyojuro gave you a quick glance with his ever-so creepy smile.

Owl. You snickered to yourself quietly knowing he wouldn't hear you, since his hearing is pretty shitty.

_____________

Eventually, the two of you had arrived back home to an empty front.

Senjuro must've gone to sleep. You thought to yourself, confused since the young Rengoku usually went to sleep later than this.

But you are happy that the boy is getting the rest he deserve.

Kyojuro led you inside, escorting you to your room. The two of you were accompanied with a silence, but a rather comfortable one.

"Thank you." You grinned at him as he smiled back. "It's no problem! I do have a question however!"

You raised an eyebrow at him as you turned to him, signaling him to ask. His eyes never left your figure as his flame irises looked like they were taking in every bit of information about you.

That's damn creepy.. I hope he doesn't ask about where I went— You momentarily  deadpanned before your expression returned.

"Well [Y/N]! What happened to your hairpiece?" He questioned as he pointed towards his head, signalling what he was trying to say.

Oh shit. What do I say? You fumble mentally as you panic before deciding to play dumb. He was a Hashira— he probably would be able to tell if you were lying but it was your best bet.

You hope he believes it— or believes you don't want to share.

You morph your express into one of confusion as you touch your hair, looking for your hairpiece but felt only your hair.

You pretended to be shocked as you run your hands through your hair once again, before looking at Kyojuro and responding. "Didn't notice." You spoke as Kyojuro's smile slightly faltered.

"Well that's unfortunate! It was a truly beautiful piece too!" He spoke and you nodded, grateful you were an amazing liar. (not really)

"Well, goodnight! I have a few patrols to do right now! Sleep well." He spoke as you returned the goodnight, leaving straight after.

"That was fun.."

_____________

The next few days proceeded on as usual, with you bonding with both of the Rengoku brothers.

It's been a little scary seeing Shinjuro, however. He still tried to lash out at you occasionally— but you learned to ignore him and slip away when he was real pissed.

Today, you were training.

Painfully.

Kyojuro had left you with a few simple instructions as he had left for a mission as soon as the first light of morning rays seeped through the clouds.

Unfortunately, he left while you were asleep. You didn't get the chance to bid a 'farewell' and a 'good luck' which ultimately soured your mood for a good hour.

Senjuro is an angel though, he cheered you up with a blessing from god.

Food.

As of right now- you were running laps around the whole town— giving the townspeople quite the show of a sweaty and surprisingly fast woman racing through the streets.

You were careful not to fall however— putting majority of your focus into your actual training but the true reason you were outside was because Senjuro had asked you to do a few errands for him.

Well— actually, more like you forced him to let you do them for him. He was planning on going out as he does almost everyday to gather ingredients and supplies to provide for the people around him who ate a shit ton amount of food.

You felt bad that Senjuro not only had to deal with Kyojuro's appetite, but Yours as well since it could potentially rival that of his big brother's.

So— you forced him to take some rest which he very reluctantly— if i must add— did. Well you hoped he did. You weren't exactly there to check on him.

You were now on the last errand of the surprisingly long checklist Senjuro had written down for you.

It was in Japanese, a small exercise that the 16 year old had prepared for you in hopes to increase the very tiny amount of knowledge you held in your peanut brain. (or so you believed)

However it was fairly simple and his writing was clear, along with it being very neat. It reminded you of the textbooks Senjuro used to help you in your lessons.

Ray probably wouldn't be able to make the progress I have. You mused to yourself as you let your mind wander slightly back to Ray as you ran, the bags full of the stuff Senjuro needed placed securely on your back.

Your eyes softened slightly as you recalled a fond memory of you and Ray cussing eachother out in a round of UNO.

Ah yes, sweet sweet times.

While your mind wandering off to Ray was helping you relax a little— it also had ultimately failed you since you had not noticed the way pebbles surrounded the path up front.

As you continued to run while your mind running somewhere else, you came to a horrible fate.

You tripped.

"AH! FUCK—" You cursed yourself as you snapped back to the present time, cussing out of instinct as you tried to stop yourself from falling.

You're so stupid you wouldn't be shocked if your brain decided you were dead and replayed your entire life in front of your eyes.

Ah— Get it together [Y/N]! You're literally just fucking tripping!

(oh shit dawg even the narrator got mad)

Then— it happened. You fell with a pathetic screech of defeat as you immediately scrambled to look at the supplies on your back.

If god exists please let this shit be safe— I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY! You cursed everything before sighing in relief as you realized you fell on your front— not your back. Everything was fine.

You turned to glare at the devil pebbles before you spotted a rip on your hakama where your knee was.

You were probably bleeding— and you didn't realize it until now. You didn't really care but you decided to check anyway.

You rolled up your bottoms to inspect the scrape properly— only to have a mini heart attack.

Yes you were bleeding— but your blood wasn't red.

It was fucking blue.

________________

taisho secrets ;

• SENJURO is wondering why you're taking longer than usual.

A CERTAIN RAINBOW EYED FREAK is pestering Akaza about if he has any news about you.

YOU'RE going to have a few guests soon!

DISCONNECTED.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 110 14
One can wonder fate, and sometimes... Fate happens to always bring something interesting along the way. ~ "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ ษช'แด ...
3.9K 208 6
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, y/n, a introvert who is quiet yet sarcastic, befriends tanjiro and his friends, which leads her to meeting many ot...
43.7K 1.7K 29
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
893K 19.5K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...