𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2 ; 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙉 𝙐𝙂𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉!

NOTE ;I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!!! YAAYYYYY!!!!

NOTE ;
I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!!! YAAYYYYY!!!!

_____________

𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 over Kyojuros injuries, (There's None) you screech when he grabs your chin and mouths something.

Until it all goes black.

—————————

Your eyes shoot open as you a sharp pain in your back!

You were just kicked! How dare they!

Muttering a couple of curses, you get up rubbing your eyes, before hearing a few people speak.

Opening your eyes fully, you look around analyzing your surroundings before landing on a group of people.

They were familiar.

All of their vibrant hair colors and features stood out, as you stared with utter shock on your face.

What the fuck. Wait. Was I unconscious in my unconscious state?

You let out a tiny screech at your use of words before wildly looking around. You recognized this to be Kagaya's mansion! The one where Tanjiro's trial was held!

"Ne, Rengoku, you sure this is the girl who knew the Upper Moon? She seems to be rather strange! I like it!"

Kyojuro let out a roar of a laugh before responding to the other Hashira, his smile never faltering.

"Yes! Absolutely positive Uzui!"

You looked at the direction of the voices, recognizing the two to be the Sound and Flame Hashiras, one you had already met in your dream, and a new Hashira.

Sick! Tengen looks even better in this dream!

You looked at him with almost sparkles manifesting out of you, as you swore his grin grew wider at your state.

"Well well! She's taken a liking to me! Flamboyant choice!"

You had absolutely no idea what he was saying, but he sounded cool regardless.