𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4 ; 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙐𝙍𝙊 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀?!

NOTE ;early chapter bc I had free time at school haha!!

NOTE ;
early chapter bc I had free time at school haha!!

__________

SMILING AT YOURSELF , you praise yourself before walking next to Kyojuro.

The Hashira had been dismissed, but a curious few came along with (Y/N) and Kyojuro. The few being Tengen, Mitsuri, and Giyuu who you had asked to come along.

The former 3 were chatting to eachother, occasionally speaking to you in Japanese before Giyuu pointed out that you were foreign.

He didn't think Hashira could be this stupid.

"Hey, hey! Flashy foreigner! You should come with me to meet my wives later!"

You simply amiled at him before grinning and speaking.

"For a Hashira, you're kind of a drab stupid. How unflashy!"

You knew a couple of words in japanese, flamboyant, flashy, drab, and unflashy being a couple of them since you had a huge Tengen phase before.

Shock contorted on Tengen's face, before an irk mark appeared. Kyojuro let out a laugh, Mitsuri snorted and Giyuu had to hide the little smile appearing.

"You! How dare you insult the god of flamboyance! I'll let you know I'm REALL flashy!"

He pointed a finger at you before you deadpanned at Giyuu who bit back a small smile before reminding Tengen.

"She doesn't speak Japanese. Stop forgetting that."

Mitsuri squealed a little at the fact Giyuu wasn't as quiet as before, and Kyojuro could only grin as his eyes trailed you.

A funny foreigner!

Before long, the three non-english speaking hashiras stopped asking questions, since you had reached your destination.

You bowed to them slightly, thanking Giyuu. "You're welcome. Take care."

You nodded as he disappeared from the small group, as Tengen and Mitsuri bid a goodbye. The Love Hashira gave you a hug, shoving you into her tits as you couldn't help but blush.