Can You Love Me Right? GxG

By CrazyAplaka1

Voldemort is back!!! And this time the wizarding world knows of his return and about Harry's and Y/N's prophe... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back!
Chapter 2 - Show Me How Much You Missed Me
Chapter 3 - Meeting Slughorn
Chapter 4 - The Burrow
Chapter 5 - Late Night Talks
Chapter 6 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 7 - The Train to Hogwarts
Chapter 8 - New Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher
Chapter 9 - Hufflepuff Party
Chapter 10 - Hufflepuff Party Pt.2
Chapter 11 - Its All Fun and Games Darling
Chapter 12 - Potion Masters
Chapter 13 - Don't be Jealous My Love
Chapter 14 - I'm Sorry Darling
Chapter 15 - The Pensieve
Chapter 16 - Quidditch Trials
Chapter 17 - Do You Trust Me
Chapter 18 - Dumbledore's training
Chapter 20 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 21 - Nice Skin
Chapter 22 - Hidden places
Chapter 23 - Dinner Party
Chapter 24 - Quidditch Day
Chapter 25 - Weasley is our King
Chapter 26 - Regulus Black
Chapter 27 - Will you just relax
Chapter 28 - Christmas Party
Chapter 29 - Christmas Party Pt.2
Chapter 30 - The Granger's
Chapter 31 - Death Eater Attack
Chapter 32 - Settling in
Chapter 33 - Under Suspicion
Chapter 34 - Lupin
Chapter 35 - A quiet new years
Chpater 36 - Happy Birthday Y/N
Chapter 37 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 38 - A night out in london
Chapter 39 - Dumbledore Returns
Chapter 40 - New changes
Chapter 41 - Failed task

Chapter 19 - Birthday girl

2.1K 70 26
By CrazyAplaka1

Hermione slowly starts to wake up due to the morning light shining through a small gap in the curtain's. She gently shifts around in her bed in hopes of finding a certain Ravenclaw girl next to her, only to her surprise to find that space empty.

The Gryffindor then opens her eyes and looks around to find an empty space next to her. She sighs, a bit saddened by the thought of Y/N not being here. Y/N did remind her that she had a late quidditch practice yesterday with the team and told her that she would stay in her dorm tonight, much to the Gryffindor's disappointment.

However, as Hermione starts to fully awaken, she notices a very large bouquet of flowers next to her side of the bed. The bouquet had a mix of light pink roses and other beautiful flowers weaved between. The bouquet was tied with a light pink bow matching the colour of the flowers but what caught Hermione's eye the most was a note on the nightstand.

To the birthday girl

From your lovable dork xx

Hermione can't help but smile at the small gesture. It still amazes her how thoughtful her girlfriend always is. The Gryffindor grins stupidly in her room like a kid in a candy shop but she doesn't seem to care and smells the beautiful flowers before getting up to get ready for a day of classes.

---------------------------------------------—————

"Happy birthday Hermione," Flo says and hugs the Gryffindor girl tightly as Hermioneenters the great hall.

"Thanks Flo" Hermione replies sweetly and the others stand with smiles on their faces as they hug the birthday girl.

"Can't believe you're seventeen already" Jorden says and Hermione laughs

"That's the funny thing about birthdays Jord's they happen every year" the Gryffindor says and the others laugh.

Hermione sits down next to Harry and he hands her two wrapped parcels. They weren't overly large, one was quite smaller than the other, but the Gryffindor smiles.

"We all decided to chip in for something nice this year" Harry says with a warm smile "happy birthday Hermione"

The Gryffindor girl smiles and starts to unwrap both gifts. In the larger parcel, was a plum coloured knitted scarf as well as a colourful sweater. The sweater was knitted in an intricate pattern incorporating earthy colours such as deep green, beige orangey and yellow as well a blue and purple. In the smaller parcel was a very expensive brand of herbal tea Hermione liked.

"Thank you guys these are all lovely. You didn't have to go through so much effort for me" Hermione replies

"Bloody hell Hermione. You're our friend so let us put in some effort now and then" Ron says

Everyone laughs and Hermione smiles. She couldn't ask for a better group of friends. Even though they sometimes disagree, at the end of the day they are practically family for the Gryffindor girl.

Suddenly and pair of arm wrap around her waist and Hermione instantly knows who it is. She breathes in the familiar scent of her girlfriend.

"Hi Y/N" Hermione says and Y/N kisses the Gryffindor's cheek then sits besides her.

"Hi my love" Y/N replies and looks to the opened gifts on the table "I see you've opened your gifts. You lot could've waited you know"

"You we're taking too long" Cal says

Y/N scoffs "I had to take a shower. I was too tired to take one after practise yesterday"

"Y/N that's kinda gross" Cal replies grimacing at the thought.

"Hey at least I smell nice now" Y/N says "you guys didn't seem to have to common decency to wait til I arrive to give Hermione her presents"

Harry chuckles "well you do take a good fifteen minutes on average in the shower"

Y/N frowns at Harry "I do not"

"You do" Flo says "the girls in the Ravenclaw common room all rush to have a shower before you cause you take forever"

"All of you are gits" Y/N mumbles

The group laugh whilst Y/N comically pouts. Hermione giggles and kisses Y/N's cheek causing the Ravenclaw girl to blush and a smile forms on her lips.

"Thank you for the flowers baby" Hermione says "they're beautiful"

"I'm glad you liked them" Y/N replies with a mischievous smirk on her lips "but that wasn't your actual gift"

"What?" Hermione says a little surprised

"Did you really think I would just get you flowers for your birthday" Y/N chuckles "you wound me Granger"

Hermione swats her arm playfully "Oh shut up. You know I would've been happy with flowers"

"I know but I can do better and plus, you deserve so much more than just flowers" Y/N replies then pulls a small envelope out of her pocket and hands it to her girlfriend "happy birthday Hermione"

"Wow Y/N, all that wealth you've got sitting around and you get your girlfriend the smallest gift here" Callan says "you've gotten slack"

"How dare you Florence" Y/N says and Flo is surprise by her friend referring to her by her full name "just wait and see"

Hermione opens the envelope and takes out two tickets. Her eyes go wide with surprise and she grins widely

"Oh my god I don't believe it!" Hermione says grinning ear to ear looking at like she just won the lottery.

"Hermione what is it" Jorden asks

"Its two tickets to see Romeo and Juliet early next year at the Victoria Palace Theatre" Hermione explains then looks to her girlfriend who has a playful smirk on her lips "Y/N I thought they were all sold out. My parents tried to get me tickets weeks ago"

"I know I had these tickets reserved a few months in advance" Y/N explains "then I found out your parents were trying to get you tickets, so I had to write a letter to them to explain that I had already got you tickets"

Hermione grins "so sneaky"

"Its during the Christmas holidays so I thought it would a perfect opportunity to take you, since I know how much you like this play" Y/N says with a grin "this birthday gift also includes dinner at a one of the fanciest restaurants in London as well staying the night at The Corinthia"

"The Corinthia, Y/N that's one of the most expensive places in all of London" Hermione says still in complete shock and Y/N smirks

"Exactly" the Ravenclaw says

"Well damn" Flo says and Ron laughs

"You gonna revoke your last comment Flo" Ron says and Flo rolls her eyes

"Shut it Ronald" Flo responds then drinks her pumpkin juice "wealthy prick" she mumbles under her breath and Y/N laughs

"Hey Y/N could you buy me a castle for my birthday" Jorden asks with cheeky grin and Y/N laughs

"I'll have to think about it" Y/N says and Jorden fist pumps the air, I little too excited about Y/N's comment.

The others laugh snd Y/N smiles. She places her hand on Hermione's thigh "do you like it"

"Y/N I- this is amazing, I love it." Hermione says connecting their lips for a sweet kiss "Thank you"

"You're welcome Hermione" Y/N says with a grin knowing that her girlfriend liked her gift "I know you have to wait a while, so I gave you the flowers this morning to make up for it"

"This is more than enough baby" Hermione says. She can't seem to wipe the grin from her face and Y/N grins too.

Seeing her girlfriend this happy makes the Ravenclaw's heart melt. She doesn't seem to realise that the two of them have been staring into each others eyes until Jorden snaps his fingers at both of them.

"Hate to break it to you both, but we have classes soon" Jorden says

Y/N sighs and finishes her pumpkin juice then stands up. "What do you have"

"Charms" Hermione says "you have defence against the dark arts"

Y/N rolls her eyes "my favourite" she says sarcastically.

Y/N shares the class with Flo and Cal and the rest of the Ravenclaw and Slytherin sixth years. It was one of the few classes that still used the two house method of teaching. Most of the teachers decided to have a mixture of all houses in their classes, except for Snape and Professor Flitwick for charms. Probably because they are the most popular classes.

Hermione gets up and connects their lips once more for a quick kiss. Y/N smiles as Hermione breaks away and holds the Ravenclaw's hand.

"I'll see you soon baby" Hermione says

"Your room" Y/N says with a smirk

Hermione chuckles "alright Y/N"

"Great" Y/N says "catch you later birthday girl"

Hermione rolls her eyes as Y/N starts to exit the great hall with Flo and Cal "bye Y/N"

------------------------------------------------————

"Y/N what are we doing down here" Hermione whispers as they walk the dimly lit corridors of the castle.

"Just wait and see" Y/N says taking her girlfriends hand leading them down the halls of the basement. "It's a surprise"

Hermione rolls her eyes "Y/N you've already given me enough surprises for one day"

The Ravenclaw scoffs "don't be ridiculous, it's your birthday today. Let me do something nice"

The two had finished classes early and the two girls accidentally skipped dinner in the hall. In their defence they were catching up on some extra study as well have a 'quick' make out session in the library away from prying eyes.

Y/N leads Hermione to the Hogwarts kitchens and puts in the password. The door opens to reveal the large kitchen space with at one end, a few dimly lit candles and a vase of yellow daffodils.

"Y/N what is all this" Hermione  says curiously and Y/N smirks

The Ravenclaw smiles "just wait here, I'll be right back" Y/N walks somewhere in the large kitchen and comes back a few moments later with her hands behind her back. She smiles and holds out her hands to reveal a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting on top and a light blue candle on top. "happy birthday 'mione"

Hermione matches the smile on Y/N's face. the Gryffindor girl looks at her girlfriend adoringly, "You're too sweet"

Y/N chuckles "make a wish" and Hermione blows out the small candle. The Ravenclaw hands her the small cake and brings out another one for herself. "What did you wish for"

"I'm not telling" Hermione replies "otherwise it won't come true"

"Y/N rolls her eyes "Alright have it your way"

"Stop being so dramatic" the Gryffindor repaid and Y/N laughs. Hermione then takes a small bite of her cupcake and her girlfriend watches her reaction, a little worried.

"Well, what do you think" Y/N asks

"They're good" Hermione says as she finishes her mouthful "you baked them"

"Yeah" Y/N replies

"Really" Hermione says a little surprised "last time I checked you were a terrible cook"

"Hey I'm not that bad, I can only make breakfast foods and now cupcakes" the Ravenclaw defends and Hermione chuckles "I had a few practice runs whilst I spent summer break here"

"Thank you my love" the Gryffindor finally says and looks up at Y/N and takes her hand "I really enjoyed today"

"Good" Y/N replies as she moves closer to her girlfriend, her hands trailing to her waist "cause you deserve it Hermione, you deserve the world"

Hermione's honey-brown eyes glisten in the candlelit room. She leans forward and connects their lips for a deep kiss. As they continue to kiss, Y/N guides Hermione so her back touches the counter. The Gryffindor softly moans against her girlfriend's lips as Y/N gently sucks on her bottom lip.

Suddenly in one swift motion, Y/N lifts Hermione onto the counter. The Gryffindor girl smiles matching Y/N's smirk as the Ravenclaw gently opens Hermione's legs so she can slot her body in between. Hermione brings her hands to Y/N's cheeks as they continue to kiss once more.

Hermione is the first to pull back slightly and looks into Y/N's eyes "I love you"

"I love you too 'mione" The Ravenclaw grins and trails her hands down Hermione's body "let me show you"

Y/N gently pushes Hermione's skirt up her thighs and he face blushes knowing what her girlfriend is thinking. "Here?" Hermione asks softly and Y/N nods and has a cheeky grin on her face.

"Relax my love" The Ravenclaw says leaning in closer to Hermione's lips "the house elves have all gone home for the evening and no one comes in here at this hour, or ever really"

Hermione seems hesitant but doesn't make any attempt to stop her as Y/N's hand goes underneath the skirt. The Gryffindor girl gasps softly as her girlfriends fingers touch her where she wants it most.

Y/N moves her lips to Hermione's neck, sucking on her pulse point. Another string of moans leave the Gryffindor's lips and Y/N slips her hand into her girlfriends underwear, inserting two fingers into her centre.

Hermione's hands shoot straight to the Y/N's hair, tangling her fingers through her locks. She uses her other hand to unbutton the Ravenclaw's shirt, wanting and needing to feel more of her skin. As Hermione does this, Y/N thrusts her fingers faster and continues to create small love bites in her girlfriends neck.

"AHHH!" Someone screams loudly and the two girls jolt suddenly stopping what are doing.

"Oh no" Y/N says as they see a pale Ron clasping his hands over his eyes trying to stumble out if the kitchen.

"BLOODY HELL MY EYES!!" Ron shouts as he backs out of the kitchen. As the Weasley boy leaves, Y/N looks to Hermione, her face flushed but the Ravenclaw can't tell if it from arousal or embarrassment.

Y/N can't help but laugh at the situation "We've scarred Ron for life"

Hermione's frown turns into a small smile "and you said no one comes in here"

Y/N chuckles as she begins to untangle herself from Hermione "I didn't know Ron would show up."

"Are you too decent" Flo's voice calls out

"And the rest of our friends it seems" Hermione says as she gets down from the counter and smoothes out her clothing whilst Y/N buttons up her blouse

"Yes it's all clear" Y/N calls out and their friends come waltzing in.

Jorden and Cal have grins on their faces as they look at the couple whilst Flo pretends to be mad at them but in truth she's amused by the spectacle. Ron can't seem to look the two girls in the eye whilst Harry looks like a deer in headlights, not sure what to do.

"Having fun are we" Callan says and Y/N smirks

"We were, til we were so rudely interrupted" Y/N says and Hermione glares at her.

"Stop it Y/N" Hermione scolds and the Ravenclaw sighs but nods. It's best not to try and piss off her sexually frustrated girlfriend even more. "What are you guys all doing in here"

"Harry told us you made cupcakes" Jorden says looking at Y/N

"Of course he did" the Ravenclaw says rolling her eyes at Harry.

"Hey they all asked where you were so I told them" Harry says "It was Jorden and Ron that wanted to try a cupcake"

"And I told the boys we shouldn't trust anything you cook" Flo says and Y/N frowns

"Rude" the Ravenclaw says and Flo scoffs

"I also thought they're might of been a reason you didn't tell us about the cupcakes" Flo says suggesting to Hermione's and Y/N's previous activities "but you know Jord's and Ron, they only think with their stomach"

The group all laugh at Flo's comment. Y/N pulls Hermione close to her and look at Ron. "You alright Ron"

"I'm fine" Ron says as if he's trying to reassure himself more than anyone "we're cool"

"Mate you screamed like a girl" Jorden says and the group laugh whilst Ron founds.

"Oh piss off" Ron says grumbling "how would you react if you saw your friends shagging on the kitchen counter"

"We're sorry Ron" Hermione says "we didn't think anyone would come in and interrupt us"

Ron finally looks at both of them, still with a mortified look on his face but nods. "I hope your happy scarring me for life"

"I'll get you a cupcake if you forgive me" Y/N says and Ron smiles at this

"Wash your hands first" Ron's says and Hermione's face blushes whilst Y/N grins.

The Ravenclaw does wash her hands before giving her friends a cupcake and they were actually pretty good. The group ended up joking and laughing like they usually do, Hermione staying close to Y/N's side. The Gryffindor smiles at her friends lucky to have them in her life, she then looks at her girlfriend smiling and making jokes and she can't help but laugh at them. Overall she's had a pretty good birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
40.7K 840 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...
121K 6K 48
Male Reader x Hermione Granger Y/N L/N is the Prophesied One. The one who is destined to kill the Dark Lord. But the Prophecy warns he may become eve...