Second Chances.

By SakuraRamroop

It's been Five years after the war, Sakura was now a strong, independent, intelligent and beautiful woman, sh... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eleven

1K 49 18
By SakuraRamroop

"That's fucking cheating, you bitch!."

Sakura's hand flew up to her forehead at the curse that came through the door the three were standing in front of.  The two behind her had halted in their bickering, having heard the exclamation and were now looking at the wooden door, one with a deadpanned look on his face and the other with shock. Really, this was not something a young girl should be hearing.

"Its not cheating if I played it correctly, you sore loser." Another voice replied, judgement heavy in his tone, which was apparently the turning point for the other  person, because there was a snarl, followed by a yelp and then a crash.

Sakura bit her lip to keep the laugh she wanted to let out. Seriously, she hasn't been gone for a good few hours and these two are already causing trouble.

"Seriously are you grown men or a pair of five year olds?." Neji's voice commented dryly, making Hanabi gasp as the identity of the voice registered in her brain, a hopeful look on her face as she snapped her head up to peer at Sakura, bitting her lip.

Sasuke scoffed, apparently having enough waiting around, reached around Sakura to slide the door to the house open. There was an immediate halt to all noises inside.

"....What are you guys doing?."

Hearing her voice, both Hidan and Deidara leaped up from where they were both sprawled out on the ground to rush towards her.

"Pinkie!."

"Hime!."

Her eyebrow twitched in irritation as she ducked Hidan's arms and wrapped her own around Deidara's to return his hug.

"Hey." The big sliver haired baby pouted, giving Sakura a betrayed look.
"How is that fair?."

"I have told you multiple times about calling me pinkie." She said, sticking her tongue out at him as Deidara squeezed her in his arms.
"Name calling, no hugs."

"I find that fair enough. " Neji deadpanned, arms crossed over his chest, only uncrossing them to return Sakura's hug before Deidara snatched her back.
"Furthermore, Hidan, for the love of all things good, would you please stop-"

He was cut off by,  a soft unfamiliar yet familiar voice, calling his name.

"...Neji- nii."

The man in question felt himself freeze, the blood in his veins turning to ice. His eyes snapped to the doorway, where Sasuke was still standing, a light scowl on his face...and standing beside him... was Neji's little cousin.

"...Hanabi."

At the sound of her  name coming from the lips of the person she loved the most, Hanabi's eyes filled with tears as a loud sob ripped its way out of her throat. Without a second thought, she flung herself at the statue still boy, arms wrapping around his waist tightly as her face  buried itself in his chest.
For his part, Neji was stiff as a board, first of all, what the hell was Hyuga Hanabi doing here? And how did she find out of his resurrection?.

"Naruto-nii told me." She sobbed.
"He said that Sakura-nee had brought you back to life." Her arms tighten around him at that, Neji grunted, his eyes flickered over to where Sakura was watching, he received a shrug in reply to his unasked question.

"...Why are you here?." He asked, the ice in his voice must have alerted her to his mood, because Hanabi immediately reeled back as if she has been slapped particularly hard.

"What?."

"Why are you here?." He repeated, glancing down at her tear stained face.
"Is it to spy on what Sakura is doing? To report back to the clan head that I'm alive again? To have him brand me as a slave as I was In my last life."
He tone was frosty,  making more tears bubble to life in her eyes.

"No!." She exclaimed, hands gripping his shirt tightly, shaking her head wildly as big teardrops were flung on   both sides.
"Neji-nii no, I wouldn't do that, I have never supported that stupid slave mark to begin with, and my father has no idea I know about this, I promise you, I wont tell a soul that you're back."

Neji was finding it very difficult to believe her, a part of him did and a part of him didnt. Then again, her reaction towards him being back was different from what he expected,
He was expecting a bit more aggression.

"It seems that Naruto trusts her." Sakura said, she was standing there with Deidara, watching the interaction with keen eyes.
Sasuke and Hidan had amble away to the kitchen.
"If he says she can be told, then I'm going to trust him on this."

At those words, Neji's shoulders relaxed. 

"You...dont trust me?." Hanabi asked softly, eyes looking up into his.

"Its not that I don't trust you." He said, a hand coming up to tentatively rest on her head, the first touch he initiates since she had hugged him.
"Its your father I dont trust."

"I'm sure that her father won't be hearing a word of this." Sakura said leveling Hanabi with a look that had the younger girl nodding her head immediately.

"No, my dad wont be, I'll protect this secret." Hanabi promised, squeezing Neji in a hug again.

Said man, merely hoped she would keep her promise.

Wasnt I dead? Kisame thought, blinking his eyes up at the ceiling, squinting was more like it. What was going on? Is this a dream? It felt a bit to real to be a dream though. The steel table under his back, cold seeping into his skin felt to real for it to be a mere dream, then again could he be dreaming that he was Alive once again? It was possible, his mind was a bit fucked up.

"Sharkie, you're awake!."

Kisame's head snapped in the direction of the loud mouth blonde he would have known anywhere, seeing him standing at an open doorway, hands on his waist and a mega watt grin on his face that could only mean trouble for Kisame.

"Blondy. What the heck.."He stopped, now realizing how dry and scratchy his throat was.

Deidara made a face at being called blondy, he was however pushed forward before he could utter a protest. Kisame watched, eyes widening as The man he called a friend, the stupid man who  let his baby brother kill him, who was supposed  to be dead walk into the room with a tray that smelt heavily of medicine.

"...Itachi."

Said man quirked his lips up at the sides, giving Kisame a nod as he stepped further into the room.

"Kisame. " He spoke, Kisame stared.
"Perfect timing, Deidara go get him some clothes."
At that, Kisame was now made aware that he was wearing nothing underneath the blanket draped over his body.

Deidara gave a goofy ass salute as left, leaving Itachi to bustle around the room, Kisame watched him, still quite not believing his eyes.

"Is this the after life?."

To his surprise, the stoic man he knew snorted softly, snorted.
"No, we are currently in the hospital, inside the inner room of the woman who founded this hospital. We're in Konoha. "

"...Konoha." The blue skinned man repeated.
"Why?."

"This is my home. " Itachi responded, turning to face his old friend.
"The New Hokage." At this Kisame spotted the light shade of red dusting Itachi's cheek at the mention of the new Hokage, something he filed away for later.
"He isnt like the others to judge quickly, he welcomes us into the village with open arms." Itachi paused.
"Well, it also helps that my Hime is like a daughter to him."

His Hime?

"Here's the clothes for the shark boy." Deidara said announcing his presence back into the room. He plopped the bundle of clothing on top of Kisame, snickering as said man growled.

"Is Sakura awake?." Itachi asked, deep concern in his voice.

Sakura? Where had he heard that name from?....Sakura....Sakura...oh!

"The brat that killed Sasori?." He asked, the two In front of him snapped their heads in his direction, one with a smirk and the other with with an annoyed expression, surprised yet again that it was on Itachi's face.

"What?."

"I'm surprised to see that you actually remember that." Deidara sniggered, then his face turned serious.
"Now, stop calling Hime a brat, or I'm going to punch all those pointy teeth out."

Kisame raised an eyebrow at that, would you look at that, Deidara actually defending a girl, someone who killed his partner.
Itachi, the one who had the disgruntled, annoyed expression on, gave him a mild glare.

"Please don't be bad mouthing my Dear heart." He said and Kisame was about to poke fun at him for defending a girl. One who could punch, his mouth already open to speak.
"She is the reason that you're breathing in oxygen once again. "

Kisame stopped short, his jaw dropping lower into a full on gape.
Say what, who now? It felt as if his brain had shut itself off because there was no way he was processing this properly.

"Ha! Look at him, close your mouth fish boy, you look stupid." Deidara goaded.
Kisame snapped out of his daze to give Deidara a glare before turning his attention on Itachi.

"Explain to me what the hell you mean by that." He demanded.
"How could a tiny girl-."

"Oi."

"Possibly bring back the dead."

Now Itachi knew Sakura shared the Jutsu with the others and she trusted the others as she grew to know them personally, he still was not going to betray her trust by telling her secrets,  she was his Dear Heart.
So he explained in the most briefest way he could, leaving out the most important details, if Sakura wanted, she would explain to Kisame personally.

"....Huh." Kisame muttered.
"So all this started because Pinkie and Sasori have the hots for each other, and by Hidan spilling all of our secrets."

"Pretty much sums it up." Deidara replied.

"Sums what up?." Shisui said entering the room, he slapped a peice of paper on Deidara's chest before he reached over to ruffle his younger cousin's hair. Kisame looked on in shock as Itachi merely huffed, batting away the man's hand from his hair. Said man Turned to him next.
"Huh, I never saw anyone with blue skin before."

"Well, let me introduce you to sharkie, Fish boy, this is Shisui, he's like the reincarnation of the Devil." Deidara ducked the swipe said devil aimed at his head, skipping backwards with a grin.

"Shisui?."

"My cousin. " Itachi murmured, letting said cousin wrap his arms around his shoulders.

Oh, then....

"Yup, I'm the first one Hime brought back." Shisui said with a grin.
"Now, I'm sure they must have already filled you in on what you needed to know. So The Hokage is on his way as we speak." He said sending Itachi a teasing grin.

Oh. Kisame thought watching The long haired man slap his cousin, a flush to his cheeks brighter than before. Kisame never saw Itachi blush like that
Now I really wanna see who the new Hokage is.

Fifteen minutes later and In walked The Copycat Ninja himself, Hatake Kakashi.

He was also carrying a petite pink haired girl in his arms, who was wrapped up in his cloak.

Kisame felt his lips twitch up. Well, well what do we have here? Some how, he should have seen this coming, honestly he should, the amount of times they have both faced the copycat ninja, Itachi always held back.

The reason was so obvious.

"Oh You're awake." Sakura beamed as Kakashi let her down, she stumbled briefly, Shisui's arms catching her fall.
"How are you feeling Kisame?."

What an odd girl.

"I would feel much better if I get some clothes on and not have this cold steel bitting into my naked ass anymore." He deadpanned, watching as she snickered at his comment.

"Alright, you'll get to that in minute, I just need to do a quick check on your system."

Kisame raised a brow as Itachi stepped forward to grasp her hand, guiding her forward.  Once she had checked over his system and deemed him healthy, Sakura cheerfully pulled Itachi and the others out of the room, leaving him with the sliver haired Hokage, who he might was making himself quite comfortable in one of the chairs it had there.

Somehow he got the feeling that he was in for a long chat.

"Your face is still red." Sakura teased, looking up at the man currently carrying her, she may have gone a little over broad when she  brought back Kisame, his body was bigger and it took a lot of her Chakra just to get it right, but a challenge like that never stopped Sakura from conquering it.
She reached up to poke Itachi's flaming red, left side cheek.

"Anymore and I swear, we were about to get a free show." Shisui said, yelping when Itachi reached over to slap him In the arm.
"Oi, this is abuse."

Deidara snorted, really where did Itachi get such an over dramatic cousin?
"Where are we going now?."

All three looked over at him with identical faces of solemn hunger.

"Food."

The laugh that he barked out had two grinning back at him and one shaking his head.

"Sakura-Chan!."

All four snapped their heads in the direction of the yell, watching as the blonde haired, whiskered cheek Shinobi ran towards them, a grin on his face that could make even the sun go blind.

"Naruto!." Said girl cheered back, struggling to break away from Itachi's arms to fling herself towards one of her blonde brothers.
Said brother caught her against his chest, proceeding to swing her around, seriously everyone must be thinking they were on drugs or something.

"It feels like I havent seen you in years." He wailed.

Sakura snorted.
"Are you always this dramatic? Who told you to take a two week mission to Mist, futher more, it was two weeks!."

"Sakura-Chan why are you being so mean to me, Tachi-nii tell her stop being mean to me."

Said man raised his hands up in defense.
"How about we settle this matter over lunch?."
Naruto seemed to be thinking it over as he held Sakura in his arms, who might I add,  was hanging onto him like a doll.

After the dramatic pause,Naruto nodded, smile on his face.
"That sounds great, what are we having?."

Deidara gave a scoff as they all began walking towards the back exit.
"Anything but Ramen."

Naruto threw him a scandalized look as if what Deidara just said was the biggest crime he has ever committed.
"Oi, what is  your problem-."

"I agree, no ramen." Shisui interrupted

Sakura snickered.

Naruto huffed loudly, turning his nose up into the air.
"Fine, what do you traitors want then?."

"Katsudon?." Sakura asked, feet feeling a bit more steady to walk on her own,  though she kept an arm looped around Naruto's.

"Agreed."

Naruto pouted.

Sakura's dreams were always peaceful, they usually involve beautiful mountain sides, covered in blankets of wild, sweet smelling flowers(can you even smell anything in a dream?), wind rustling through your hair and the distant sound of animals.

This time however, she found her self on a bed, a really nice and soft bed, she might add, in what looked like a cabin, judging from the rustic look around her and the woodsy smell invading her nose.

Huh? What is this? First time she has ever dreamed of this, Sakura slipped her feet off the bed and stood, Eh? She looked down, would you look at that, she was dressed in a really nice light green sundress, it reached about three inches pass her knees and fell in flowing pleats from the waist.

Shrugging, she moved towards the doorway, pulling it open with an audible creak, seriously, this better not be some kind of scene out from those stupid horror movies Naruto seems to like lately.

The hallway was silent as Sakura walked through, not a even a creak coming from the wood beneath her feet. 
As she passed by the small living room however, something caught her attention on the table.

Sakura's head tilted to the side as she wondered closer, sitting on the table was a small doll...that looked her.
Sakura's fingers trembled when they reached out, heart pounding loudly In her ear, she turned the small figurine over, heart skipping multiple beats at seeing the picture of a small cherry blossom flower on the back, with a Scorpion curled around it.

Tears suddenly burning her eyes, Sakura gripped the doll tightly, she whirled around, eyes scanning wildly, hope rising in her chest at the implications.

Was he?...

A sob ripped past her throat at that, Sakura stumbled towards the doorway, hands teaching out to grasp the doorknob, she swung it open and hurried outside.

Just as the rest of this strange new dream, there was a small river just outside, clear, fresh water flowing down the stream.

She was about to go further, when arms wrapped themselves around her waist and she was pulled back inside, the door slammed shut behind her as she was pressed up against it, a hand snaked into her hair to tug her head back and a hot, wet mouth attaching itself to the sensitive skin of her neck.

A startled sound left her mouth at the feeling, arms automatically coming up to grasp at the biceps at either side of her tilted head.
She blinked the tears away from her eyes as teeth dug their way into her skin, somehow she wished this Mark would be with her when she woke up.

"Even in a god damn dream." He rasped, voice hoarse and low, mouth never leaving her skin, Sakura's entire body trembled from it.
"You're always up to trouble."

Sakura moaned, head thumping on the door behind her, the sound of his voice had butterflies squirming in her stomach.

He really was here.

"...Sasori.."

In response to her unspoken plea, he pressed himself closer to her body, one hand sneaking downstairs to wrap around her thigh and lift, Sakura squeaked as he manhandled her body to his liking, wrapping both her legs around his waist as he kept her pressed against the door, her dress pooling at her hips in the most obscene display ever.

"I have always wanted to know what the fuck was going on when everyone else started disappearing. " He said, lips sliding up her neck in a slow caress.
"It didnt hit me until Deidara also went missing, until some spirit told me that he was once again in the living world."  Now he was biting kisses all over her skin.

"..I..." Sakura panted, thighs tightened around his hips, was it possible to have sex in a dream, better yet with the man she loved, she wanted him so badly, she ached.

"Who else." Sasori growled, canting his hips forward.
"Who else but you, My Flower, would find a way to bring back the dead."

Sakura's fingers sank into his thick rusty red hair, getting a good grip before she jerked his head up, his mouth making a popping sound as he was forced to release her skin.
Amber met emerald as Sasori surged up to crush their lips together.

Does this count as their first kiss?.
It felt so good, it felt good because it was him.

"Hidan." She rasped as he bit her bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth.
"Uchiha...Shisui....Itachi....Deidara." She gasped as his hips pressed closer.
"Nagato...Konan....Neji... Kisame."

"Oh? Am I last?."

"You are." She earned a bite on her cheek for that.
"After you, there's no one else."

Sasori captures her lips again at that, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist, pressing her even tighter to him. Sakura wanted this to never end.

And then, all to suddenly, she could feel her conciousness stir, the spiderweb of sleep starting to drift awsy.

No, no, she wanted, she wanted to spend some more-

Two warm palms grasped her cheeks, making her look directly at him.
"Our times up, my flower." He grunted, never once moving away.
"I'll be waiting."

Her hands scrambled at his shoulders, desperate to hold on.
"..Sasori."

"I will be waiting." He repeated leaning forward to press their foreheads together.
"I want to hold you, So hurry up and bring me back."

Those were the last words she heard before she was dragged back into waking reality, Sakura's eyes snapped open with a gasp, tears streaming down her face.

"...Kura?." Tenten's sleepy voice came from her side, a hand landing on her arm, Sakura latched on, rolling to her side to bury her face in Tenten's chest, letting the hot tears run down her cheeks.
"Huh, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?."

Ah, what would she ever do without her sister?.
"No," She shook her head, Tenten's fingers coming up run through her hair.
"...Not a bad..dream."

"Then why are you crying if it's not a  bad dream?."

Sakura clenched her legs as a dull throb pulsed from her very core.
"..Sasori... Sasori...he."

There was a happy, little gasp from Tenten at that.
"What? He came to you?." She sounded so excited, it make Sakura's heart warm.

Sakura nodded her head, hissing when her neck twinges in result. Huh..wait... Her fingers coming up to press against the throbbing flesh..

Wait...

"Tenten..could you put on the lights?."

She could feel her sister's confusion, but she just needed to see... Oh God she hoped it was what she think it was.

Without any further questions, Tenten did as asked, turning back to look at her pink haired sister. A gasp leaving her lips, Tenten hurried forward to grasp Sakura's shirt, tugging it downwards, eyes widening in disbelief.

"What the hell..."

From Sakura's neck down to her collarbone.

Were covered with mouth shaped bruises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.6K 24
-DISCONTINUED🚫 Naruto finally fulfilled the promise he gave to his first crush, Sakura. To bring their teammate back to Konoha, and bring him back h...
43.2K 1.6K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
61.5K 1.5K 10
After the fourth great ninja war,sasuke didn't return to the village instead he just lives in the forest near konoha.But naruto and also others didn'...