My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Shock

3.5K 465 9
By tankygirly

Sk : Enaachu hubby.. en moonji oru maari irukku..

Ak : Ennanu theriyala di.. manasu oru mari irukku..

She squinted her eyebrows at his words. He hugged her tightly placing his head on her bossom and she caressed his hair continuosly while he closed his eyes in her warmth.

Ak : Edho kettadhu nadaka pogudhu nu en manasu solludhu..

She pulled back and placed a long kiss on his forehead..

Sk : Don't overthing Ashwineyy.. apdi ethum nadakaadhu..

Ak : Mm..

She noticed still he was disappointed and decided to divert his mood. She leaned towards him nuzzling into his neck and kissed there.

Ak : Aye enna di pandre..

Sk : Paatha theriyala..

She continued to shower kisses on his neck, placing many hickeys and he left out a slight groan making her smile in victory. He pulled back and threw a doubtful look towards her which confused her.

Sk : Enna apdi paakure...

Ak : Illa un plan success aayiduche..

Sk : Dha ba dha ba.. enna plan..?

Ak : Romba over ah nadikaatha kevalama irukku..

Sk : Poda, na pore.. nee paatukku inga yosichu mandaya kolipittu iru..

She got up but he pulled her agin on his lap.

Ak : Sorinju vittitu enga di odre...

Mature content(skip if you are uncomfortable)

He leaned dangerously close to her face making her gulp. Her hands clutched his hair as he started to place wet kisses starting from her jawline. She moaned when he sucked her skin slowly

He slowly pulled her nighty strap down and kissed her shoulder blade. He pulled her nighty till her waist giving a view of her upper front covered with red lacy bra. His eyes darkened at the sight of her raising breasts inside the bra and she gasped feeling his member raise against her core.

His hands unhooked her bra leaving her half naked in his lap. He dipped his head between her breasts and licked there making her to arch back in pleasure clutching his hair. He kissed her cleavage continuosly.

His lips soon captured her right nipple, rubbing the left one and she moaned bitting her lips. He was sucking hard and she stroke his hair pulling him more towards her breast. His tongue encircled her areola making her squirm in pleasure but soon replaced bya a hiss when he bite her nipple

Sk : Ahh kadikadha da patti..

She smackes his shoulder which made him suck more hard. He nibbled her both the breast till he get satisfied

Mature content ends

●●●●

Ashwin and Sivaangi reached their house after enjoying their beautiful honeymoon days. Rakshan immedaitely reached there after Ashwin informed about their arrival. Sivaangi smiled widely seeing rakshan at the doorstep.

Sk : Anneyyy..

Sivaangi welcomed him with a hug and rakshan reciprocated the hug with a forced smile.

Sk : Nalla irukkiya anneyy nee...

Rak : Mm..

Sk : En Anneyy oru maari irukku... Fever edhum illa la..

Rak : Onnu illa thangam, I am fine.. Ashwin enga??

Sk : Avaru fresh aayitu irukaaru anneyy.. nee ukaaru neyy.. na poyi coffee konduvaren..

He nodded slightly and sat on the couch when sivaangi moved to kitchen. Ashwin who came back after freshening up found rakshan in the hall settling on the couch.

Ak : Dei Macha... Eppo da vanthen.. varuvenu sollave illa..

Rak : Athu.. dei.. un.. kitta onnu.. sollanum *stammering*

Ashwin felt some seriousness on his face and tone.

Ak : Enna macha?? Enaachu... edhaadhu prechanaya?? *worried*

Rak : Dei athu...

Before he could complete , they heard some footsteps and turn to find Ashwin's parents standing at the doorstep. Ashwin frowned at his father's face which was filled with many scratches and wounds.

Ak : Appa.. enna pa aachu unakku.. epdi unakku adi pattichu.. ma.. enaachu appa kku..

Tears ran to their cheeks making him more worried. He turn towards rakshan who was lowering his head in tears.

Ak : IPPO YAARAVATHU SOLLA POREENGALA, ILLAYA??

He shouted making them jerk in fear. Sivaangi ran towards the hall hearing his shouting and noticed ashwin looking at rakshan with bloodshot eyes and his parents standing behind him.

Rak : Macha.. namma.. namma AK groups poitaan da..

Sivaangi gasped at his words while Ashwin stood there froze with tear filled eyes.

Ak : Enna.. da.. solre *with tears*

Rak : Aama da.. RK oda thambi Prakash namma company ya blackmail panni eluthi vaangiten da.. Nee inga ilaadha oru naal un appa va avanga aalunga kidnap pannitaanga da..

Adha solla unna neraya vaati call pannen but un phone switched off nu sonnen.. rendu naal kalichu dha un appa va avanga amchu vittaanga.. Appo dha theriya vandhadhu, Ak groups prakash kku sell pandra maari oru agreement prakash arrange panni athula un appa va force panni sign panna vechu, unooda fake sign um vachu namma company avan own panniten da..

Athu mattum illa.. namma employees ah kooda avan panam kuduthu vaangitaan da, Aana neraya per nee ilaadha company la work panna mataanga nu solli resign panniten da.. Ippo Ak groups rule pandradhe antha Prakash dhan Macha..

He completed. Ashwin was boiling in full rage fisting his hands.

Ak : Enna da na call panna pothu kooda idha pathi enkitta sollala..

Anger was evident in his voice making rakshan shiver.

Rak : Macha.. athu..

Ak : Pesaadha.. ivlo serious aana vishayam en da marache.. ethukku marachenu keten.. *shouted*

He clutched his collar in rage but Sivaangi ran towards him and stopped him by holding his hand.

Gov : Ashwin.. enna mannichidu pa.. enaala dha ipdi elaam nadandhichu.. enaala namma company... elaame.. Aiyoo.. *he cried*

Govind knelt down on the floor crying hard and Ashwin remained silent while sivaangi, Mahalakshmi and rakshan shed silent tears. Without any words Ashwin left the place making them worried..

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

Sivaangi ran behind Ashwin and stopped him by holding his wrist but he didn't turn.

Sk : Ashwineyyy enga poren nee..

Ak : Sivu.. kaiyya vidu na ponum..

Sk : Plz da.. enga porenu sollu... enakku bayamaarkku..

Ak : Unna vittitu po maaten di.. thiruppi varuven..

She left her hold on him and Ashwin moved from there leaving a worried sivaangi behind.

Ashwin reached at Ak groups and walked towards his cabin. The employees stood seeing him and gulped at his bloodshot eyes. As he entered inside his cabin, he found Prakash who was already smirking at him. His eyes turned blood red seeing him in his chair.

Pr : Vaanga.. Vaanga.. AshwinKumar.. CEO- Achoo maranthuten.. nee ippo verum Ashwinkumar dhana.. so sad..

En da, en annan na konnuttu.. nee santhosham irukalaam nu paathiya.. na uyiroda irukkura varaikkum athu nadakaathu da.. un kudumbathukkum unnakkum naragatha kaamippen da.. ini athu dha en latchyom.. *smirking*

By the time his phone popped with msg. Prakash smirked evily looking at him.

Pr : Enna?? Account la irukkura motha panavum gaali ah.. *he laughed evily*

The next second he was on the floor. Ashwin started to beat him black and blue. He punched his nose hard making them to ooze blood. He stamped his stomach thrice which made him to scream loud. No one dared to near him or stop him other than witnessing the scene silently. He clutched his collar tightly.

Ak : Oru nimisham podhum enakku.. ore oru nimisham.. unna konnuttu idha elaatheyume enakku thiruppi edukuradhukku.. Aana na pannamaate.. ivlo elaam nee panniten la.. inime nee enna porenu naanum paakuren.. na modhuren da un kooda.. papom yaaru jeipenu..

He left him giving a last puch on his stomach.

Ak : Intha adi, nee company ah thottadhukku illa.. en appa va thottadhukku..

Saying, he rolled his sleeves and left the cabin while the employees shivered seeing the Monster Ashwinkumar.

How is it??

Next update after 290 + votes.

Tankygirly👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 2.9K 46
When she is meant to be his no one can separate them . Let's see what is going to happen in the love journey of Ashwin and sivaangi here💜
66K 7.2K 19
a divorced single mother Sivaangi meets Ashwin, after 10 years. he seeps into her new life like oil in an ocean, but the problem is, she's already st...
229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
23.3K 2K 12
Ashaangi angst... What will happen is Ashwin never loved Sivaangi? What if another person truly loved Sivaangi and she was scared to return it as Ash...