HIS UNWANTED HUSBAND

By Neenasd

Mew Mattis suppasit ... A well know billionaire in Bangkok ... Good heart person,Humble lovely caring towards... More

Chapter 1 Introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 13

1.7K 108 20
By Neenasd

Author pov....

Mew woke up and look at his phone it's 7:30 am ... He again flop down and look at the day it was Friday and he remember that today he don't have anything to do and no meetings and ect ...  So he took out his phone call someone and made a arrangements ...

Mew:"Yeah it should be prefect i don't want any silly mistake today ... You know what i am capable of don't you and my husband should like it ... "  On other of phone mew can clearly hear the person gulping down hardly ...

Mew walk towards the bathroom to get fresh and get for  ready his office even though he have nothing to do today still he get ready for office ... His plan was today night and he smile while calling Zee ...

Zee:"Good morning brother ... So what happen today sun have raised on my side and you called me suprisingly ... Any good news ... " Mew roll his eyes took Deep breath ...

Mew:"Stop your fucking mouth for sometime asshole ... Hear me first ... Today i have planned to take my baby dino to date ... "

Zee:"OH MY GOD ... IT'S REALLY THE GREAT MEW SUPPASIT OR SOME KIND OF ALIEN 👽... SO YOU MY ADVICE RIGHT I KNOW MEW ... ZEE IS ALWAYS ON YOUR SERVICE... TELL ME BUT YOU SHOULD HELP ME TO GET MY BABY SAINT..."

Mew:"Asshole i don't want your playboy ideas ... I can do it by myself and about saint i can't spoil saint life by making him fall for you ... I just called you to inform that i am going to take my baby on date and it's for your information... Now keep the phone ..." Mew cut call before Zee speak ...

Mew walk down and find type was eating like a obedient kid with a pout on his lips ... While gulf was serving them all with a smile and he also notice how is face change when he serve to Tara ...

Tara:"Your such a great cook gulf ... "

Gulf:"Thank you so miss Tara ..." Tara smile and look mew was standing near the stairs ..

Tara:"Oh mew ... Come on sit next to me look the place is empty... Let's have breakfast together..." Everyone look at gulf who was shooting bullets through his eyes ...

Mild:"It's safe to escape Before a Strom attack all of us ..." Mild with tul and win slient spill from the place while all tops get up and went through the couch ... All look at type who was still eating with out care ...

Gulf:"MEOW ...SHOULD I CALL YOU SPECIALLY ... GET BACK YOUR PLACE ..." Mew nod his head and move to his place while Tara hold mew hand ...

Tara:"Here mew sit next to me ... Don't you miss me ..." Mew gulp down and look at gulf who glaring at him ...

Mew:"I will sit next to papa ... He is alone ..." He remove his hand sit next to type who smile at him and get back to his business... Tara walks away while gulf smirk at her ...

After breakfast everyone settle on the couch... while type was laying on couch with tharn who was massaging his feet and make him sleep before taking him back to thier room ... Mew look at gulf and get courage to talk to him and ask for date ...

Mew:"Baby dino ... Let's go to date tonight if you want ... I am not compelling you to come with me ..." Tara comes from nowhere

Tara:"Date mew ... Let's go i am coming with you ... Don't worry ..." She clingy to mew hands while gulf pull mew towards him and glare at her ...

Gulf:"Look ms Tara ... Your just a guest and stay in your limits... Never cross the border and i can go date with my husband for your kind information...mind your own business... Meow let's go come lets get ready... Why tonight let's start date from know good idea right ..." Mew smile and nod his head while both walk towards their room ... While Tara smirk and walk out from thier ...

Everyone:"LET'S THE WAR BEGIN ..."

Mew and gulf get ready and walk down while all act like they where busy with thier work ... But mew know about him but he don't give damn about them and thier silly acting level ...

Gulf:"Dada we are going out see you later ..." Gulf inform to tharn who nod his head with smile ... While others smirk at mew giving a thumps up ...

Mew:"Baby dino let's go ... Do you have any plan where you want to go ..." The driver open the door while mew inform that he will drive today ...  He look gulf was thinking with a cute pout which make mew smile ...

Gulf:"It was all of sudden i don't have any idea meow ... Your lazy and crazy meow ... Because you don't inform me before itself..." Mew laugh and get in the car ...

Mew:"Ok Let go to ice skating and  later we will go to aquarium and later watch the sunset  ... next is Suprise ..." Gulf look at mew with wide eyes while a smile creep his lips...

Gulf:"You planned Everything Before itself meow ... But why don't you tell me ...." Gulf whines while he trun his head and look outside while chuckled at his baby dino ...

Mew:"Don't whine baby dino let's go ... Today is our first date and i want you to enjoy it ..." Gulf smile and nod his head while mew drive ...

Gulf:"Here we go ice skating we are coming..." Mew laugh at gulf comments while he keep driving...

Mew help in ice skating while gulf was Afraid of falling down ...while mew hold gulf tightly while gulf hold mew hands tightly with a giggle ...

Gulf:"It's fun and same time it's crazy because it's making me laugh and smile all the time ..." Mew laugh and hold gulf tightly while keep on skating... He remove his hand and look gulf was trying to skate on his own ...

Mew:"Baby dino your doing but be careful..." Gulf giggle and keep skating while he fall down and laugh like a crazy guy ...

Gulf:"Hahahaha i have fall down but i am laughing like mad guy ..." Mew help him and get out from thier while check gulf from head to toe ... " I am fine meow let's go to aquarium... It's waiting for us come on ..." He drag mew with him while mew run behind him ...

  They got  the ticket and walk inside while gulf was looking Everything with wide eyes and smile never left him ... He hold mew hand which make mew look at gulf who smile at him and drag him to everywhere...

Gulf took mew phone and took selfie with Mew while mew was in cloud nine atleast gulf was somewhat changing ...

Gulf:"It's enough meow ... If i eat more i hope my tummy will brust any time ..." He move the plate and pat his tummy which make mew smile ...

Mew:"Then let's go for a short road trip ... Can you do it or you want to get back home ..." Mew wipe gulf's lips with tissue while gulf nod his head ...

Gulf:"Guppy is always energetic meow ... Don't underestimate your baby dino let's go...." Mew was taken back by the word your baby dino ... Gulf always get into little kitten when he call him baby dino but today he himself called baby dino ...

Mew was keep on hold gulf hand through out the ride while gulf was humming the song which was playing...

Gulf:"It's almost time for sunset meow ... Come on let's watch sunset ... " Gulf run out of run .... While mew shake his head and get down before walking towards gulf ... He hold his wasit which make gulf flinch little ...

  They date was almost come to end ... While mew drive towards the place that he booked on morning... Gulf keep looking at mew with curious eyes ... While mew chuckled and stop the car infort of beach which make gulf eyes grow big ...

Mew:"Are you ready for dinner date with your meow ..." Gulf nod his head while still looking at the beach  ...

Gulf:"Don't say it's belongs you meow ..." Mew laugh at his baby dino  ... " Your crazy richy richy meow ..."

Mew:"Do you like it baby dino ..." Mew ask while back hugging him ...

Gulf:"I love it meow ... It's a best first date of my life ... And i hope it's your first date too don't i meow ..." Gulf voice change while mew gulp down nodding his head in fear... He know what gulf coming to ask ...

Mew:"Y ...ye ...yeah baby dino ... It's my first date and that to with you ..." Gulf smile and drag him towards the tent ...

Gulf:Than you for the date meow ... And i love it so much ... It's a best day of my life meow ... You deserve a gift don't you ..." Gulf kneel down on the pillow and move his face closer to mew Before turing his face and kiss him on his cheeks ... " Thank you meow ... I wil wait for you in the car..." He run from their while mew was still on freeze ... He come back to reality when he hear Gulf shouting at his name ... " MEOW COME IN IT'S TIME ..." He get up and walk towards the car while gulf was smiling looking at mew...

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Gulf walk towards the gym .... To give juice to mew and find Tara was looking mew out from the glass window with a smile which make gulf fame in anger ...

Gulf:"CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT MS TARA..."

Tara:"HUSBAND... WHOM YOUR CALLING HUSBAND... YOU TOLD YOURSELF IT JUST A BUSINESS MARRIAGE AND HOW CAN HE BE YOUR HUSBAND GULF ... "

Gulf:"That doesn't matter to you Ms Tara ... Stay way from my husband... That will be good for you and everyone..."

Tara:"WHY SHOULD I GULF ... BECAUSE ONE DAY I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM ANYWAY ... " she walk from thier leaving gulf alone...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
443K 18.4K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
170K 8.5K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
48.5K 2.6K 32
[✓Complete Fanfiction✓] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...