WIFE (J.Quinn)

By n0b0dy_011_

"I'm going to mɑrry you." "We've been mɑrried for two yeɑrs." "Even better." A story about Joseph Quinn and h... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

14

3.6K 106 14
By n0b0dy_011_

Adeline and Jo had called every night, they could, since then. Addie found her baking very distracting, she wasn't thinking about Jo or the cast then, she would just be doing her job that she loved.

Jo found his way in the cast, with his role, he fit in perfectly. He also really found himself in Eddie, the character he plays, he had sent Addie some videos of his wigtesting which he did in his very own Jo way of course. He also send her photos of the others on set, which she responded to with photos of their friends, Jake, even Mellisa there in England.

They really found it got easier, it didn't mean it was easy, it just got better over time. Until Jo got so bussy he started replying really late.

Addie would check her phone everytime she could during the day, but he would only reply when it was very late for her and starting to for them.

"Hey, Addie?" Hannah, one of Adeline's college friends and now employee asked for her, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"I didn't mean it to be offensive or anything but you just looked tired and all. Wanted to make sure you were good."

"Yeah," the brunette sighed, "it's just- no it's nothing, just anxiety speaking probably."

"Well, if it causes anxiety it surely isn't nothing." The blonde walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her best friends, rubbing he shoulders as she dropped her head on her shoulder. "You don't have to tell me, but I am here okay?"

"Okay," Addie whispered not taking her head off her friend's shoulder. "It's just," she started, now actually wanting someone to tell her it was just her head and she shouldn't worry about it, "I know Jo and I have jobs, I know his is very time consuming and I understand! But shouldn't there be one time per day or in two days that he can talk to me? It doesn't have to be every day, but it feels like I don't speak to him anymore, when he answers I've been on delivered the whole day! And then he responds in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping!"

"Alright take a deep breath, I'm sure he doens't do it on purpose, he loves you! I mean he is your husband bloody hell! Maybe he's just getting late shoots or his make-up is taking super long, I'm sure it's not that deep."

"Then why does it feel like it is?"

"Because you're in love with each other."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Adeline locked her bakery and made her way to her car. When she was seated in the drivers seat she took out her phone, just to check, but like every other day 'delivered 11 h ago'. She felt the tears building up in her eyes but tried to shake them off.

"He's just filming," she muttered to herself. "Just doing his job."

She wiped her cheeks ridding herself of the one fallen tear. It's only been a week.

Turning on her car she rode home. It wasn't a long ride but she filled it with as much music as she could, picking the playlist she and Jo shared.

When she came home she just picked a deep dish out of the freezer not really in the mood to cook something tonight.

Plopping down on the couch she put on a series she started watching on Netflix a while ago. When she had eaten all her food, her phone pinged. Hoping it was Jo she opened it, only her hope was gone as soon as she saw the real messager. Not like she didn't love it when they send her messages, she was just really waitin gon Jo's.

THE BABBYSITTERSCLUB

(Sadie, Mustard
Millie, Ketchup
Priah, Fax
Noah, The Wise🥺
Gaten, Steve Junior🥰
Caleb, Stalker😎
Finn, Frogface🐸
Natalia, Gun Lady
Charlie, Camera Pervie
Joe K., HAIRrington
Maya, Bi-panic😍
Jamie, mr shadow hunter🤩
Gracie, Miss Cheerleader😇
Mason, Jason🤮
Joseph, Schatje💕
Adeline, Addie my beloved💛)

Mustard
when are you coming back ads?
we really miss you

Steve Junior🥰
like seriously

Camera Pervie
youre the only one who can keep all these in check, including maya nat and joe
and even other jo
he's a wreck

Addie my beloved💛
what do you mean?
is everything okay?

Steve Junior🥰
i had a scene with him today hes not really a wreck
but he was way happier when you were here

Mustard
and even nat and maya are a little more dull than before

Bi-panic😍
says you?
we all mis you is the conclusion
and we really want you back here
and we wanted it to be a surprise
so we didn't send in the normal big gc

Ketchup
when are you free?

Addie my beloved💛
i don't know
the bakery is really going great this week
but i think next week maybe ill be able to make an escape

Ketchup
great we booked you a plane ticket next monday!

Frogface🐸
mom 1 is coming home?!

HAIRrington
excuse you?
im right next to you ya know?

Frogface🐸
yeah, youre mom 2
Addie is more responsable than you

HAIRrington
stop stealing my kids!!

Addie my beloved💛
Sorry 😘

Mustard
i cant wait for you to be back
ill pick u up from the ap
the others will jut stay so jo wont suspect anything

Gun Lady
ADDIE IS COMING BACK

Even though Adeline wanted it to be Jo, she wasn't complaining now. She was going back to him. Now she only needed to not tell him.

Speaking of him.

Schatje💕 calling...

accept | decline

"Hey," she said, she had pulled her feet under her lap in criss cross. She smiled at him, espascially when he did too and she could spot the tired and very obvious under eyes he had.

"Hi," he whispered. "I'm sorry about not texting or calling these last few days."

"It's no problem love," she said, but deep in herself, not even that deep, she knew it really did hurt quite a bit.

"Yes it is, I've just been having early and late sessions and I always forget my phone in the bloody trailer."

She smiled at him, very happy there wasn't something wrong. "Want me to tell you a story now? Jake and Mell have done something again."

"Please."

She told him all about the embarrassing things those two had done. She really thought that Jake had found his soulmate, she had been talking to him about them for so long she hadn't noticed he had already fallen asleep, with a smile on his face.

She knew his job was hard on him, but she didn't know just how exhausted he was, how horrible he felt for 'ignoring' her, and just how hard he longed for her to be in his arms again. This was one of the best night sleeps he had since they couldn't call anymore.

"Three days," she whispered to herself, before shutting her own eyes ans drifting off.

Strange People

(Sadie, Mustard
Millie, Ketchup
Priah, Fax
Noah, The Wise🥺
Gaten, Steve Junior🥰
Caleb, Stalker😎
Finn, Frogface🐸
Natalia, Gun Lady
Charlie, Camera Pervie
Joe K., HAIRrington
Maya, Bi-panic😍
Jamie, mr shadow hunter🤩
Gracie, Miss Cheerleader😇
Mason, Jason🤮
Joseph, Schatje💕
Adeline, Addie my beloved💛)

HAIRrington
I go to check if hes alright from todays filming to find this

(Please pretend they're both asleep 😭)

Gun Lady
those are cuties

mr shadow hunter😃
as if we haven't seen you call with your lover

Stalker 😎
what lover?

A/n

sorry for the later update and pretty basic chapter, but they're going to reunite again!!!

also has anyone seen the intreview between him and Jimmy? I am in love with it, didn't know i could have a comfort interview

also thank you to all the people sending me their support and prayers for my friend, me and our other friends as well as her family. She's been doing okay, still unconsious for expected to whole week, it's still been hard but its good knowing she's doing okay for her situation. again thank all of you and your understanding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 74 9
「𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹�...
134K 1.5K 89
stranger things preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON FIVE)‏‏‎ ‎ AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)‏...
127K 2.5K 47
Charlee is a writer for the show Stranger Things, when the production team somehow rope her into becoming an actor on the show. As Charlee struggles...
24.9K 251 170
Preference & Imagines on your favourite Stranger Things Characters. Requests open