14

Adeline and Jo had called every night, they could, since then. Addie found her baking very distracting, she wasn't thinking about Jo or the cast then, she would just be doing her job that she loved.

Jo found his way in the cast, with his role, he fit in perfectly. He also really found himself in Eddie, the character he plays, he had sent Addie some videos of his wigtesting which he did in his very own Jo way of course. He also send her photos of the others on set, which she responded to with photos of their friends, Jake, even Mellisa there in England.

They really found it got easier, it didn't mean it was easy, it just got better over time. Until Jo got so bussy he started replying really late.

Addie would check her phone everytime she could during the day, but he would only reply when it was very late for her and starting to for them.

"Hey, Addie?" Hannah, one of Adeline's college friends and now employee asked for her, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"I didn't mean it to be offensive or anything but you just looked tired and all. Wanted to make sure you were good."

"Yeah," the brunette sighed, "it's just- no it's nothing, just anxiety speaking probably."

"Well, if it causes anxiety it surely isn't nothing." The blonde walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her best friends, rubbing he shoulders as she dropped her head on her shoulder. "You don't have to tell me, but I am here okay?"

"Okay," Addie whispered not taking her head off her friend's shoulder. "It's just," she started, now actually wanting someone to tell her it was just her head and she shouldn't worry about it, "I know Jo and I have jobs, I know his is very time consuming and I understand! But shouldn't there be one time per day or in two days that he can talk to me? It doesn't have to be every day, but it feels like I don't speak to him anymore, when he answers I've been on delivered the whole day! And then he responds in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping!"

"Alright take a deep breath, I'm sure he doens't do it on purpose, he loves you! I mean he is your husband bloody hell! Maybe he's just getting late shoots or his make-up is taking super long, I'm sure it's not that deep."

"Then why does it feel like it is?"

"Because you're in love with each other."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Adeline locked her bakery and made her way to her car. When she was seated in the drivers seat she took out her phone, just to check, but like every other day 'delivered 11 h ago'. She felt the tears building up in her eyes but tried to shake them off.

"He's just filming," she muttered to herself. "Just doing his job."

She wiped her cheeks ridding herself of the one fallen tear. It's only been a week.

Turning on her car she rode home. It wasn't a long ride but she filled it with as much music as she could, picking the playlist she and Jo shared.

When she came home she just picked a deep dish out of the freezer not really in the mood to cook something tonight.

Plopping down on the couch she put on a series she started watching on Netflix a while ago. When she had eaten all her food, her phone pinged. Hoping it was Jo she opened it, only her hope was gone as soon as she saw the real messager. Not like she didn't love it when they send her messages, she was just really waitin gon Jo's.