22

Adeline was dreading the day she had to return home to London. She had called Hannah who told her it was okay to stay a little bit longer. The bakery was in order and didn't need her help at the moment. So that's why Adeline found herself still in her hotel room with Jo's arms wrapped around her aswell as the blanket covering them both. 

Adeline was having the time of her life here, she had her husband at all times, her newfound friends always surrounded them, and she just hadn't really had as much fun as she had here in a while. 

"I really can't wait till the filming is done you know."

"How come?" Addie asked while turning around in Jo's arms. 

"Cause then we can go to the redcarpets, the première and just you know cool events."

"You'd want me to be there with you?"

"Of course," Jo said, looking at her as if she had grown two heads. "Why wouldn't I want to?"

"I don't know but I could understand you'd want your private life, you know private."

"Well yeah, but I don't mind them knowing I'm taken espescially if I can show you off at the same time."

Adeline giggled at that, Jo had always been very open about his affection for things, even people and their relationship. He had never shied away when his mother came to kiss his cheek even when they enetered highschool, he loved to hold Addie's hand and he liked teasing Jake and then make sure he knew it were just jokes. 

Adeline had been brought up different, she didn't get kisses from her mom, her dad never walked her to school and her brother didn't want it either as he was brought up in the same household where it was considered unnecessary. 

Jo had told her and tought her she didn't need to feel embarrassed when she wanted to show affection, and since then she had been very clingy, as she'd say herself. Jo found it cute and sweet. It also gave the comfort of knowing she really wanted to be with him, nobody else.

"I'm not a lot to show of."

"Yes you are." He pushed himself of off the comforter and looked her dead in  the eye, "You are the most beautiful woman I know. And I've seen a lot of woman in my acting career."

Adeline just smiled lacing her hands together behind his head and pulling him into a kiss. She tended to do that a lot when she didn't have an anwser she'd just kiss him showing she did appreciate the compliment. 

"I see it right before me, you in a really pretty red dress, red lipstick and glittery eyeshadow. You'd look absolutely astonishing."

"And you in a beautiful tuxido. Your hair probably swept back."

"We would make such a hot celebrty couple."

Adeline didn't have any plans that day, she had dropped off Jo at set but choose to go out herself before she'd join the cast later. 

So she found herself sitting in the same café as last time, a hot chocolate before her with this time also a little brownie. Her laptop was pulled out and she really looked like her younger self from college again. 

When Adeline started studying law, she found herself enjoying it. She knew she never wanted to be a lawyer, her mind just wasn't set on that like it was on being a baker. But she did like solving crimes, learning about the law: our rights and plights, most of all she liked the idea of helping people. 

She had looked into other 'high' jobs, as her parents would tell her, that would help people but they all just didn't fit her. She hated to look at blood so a doctor was out of the picture, she just didn't see herself becoming a lawyer nor did she see herself doing any other job in a hospital. 

A therapist, she had thought about that one. But then again, she had to go see her own therapist so that sounded very double sided. 

With her baking she didn't really 'help' people, but she did make sure her prices weren't too high, she donated food to the homeless shelters and she tried to give as many people that needed and wanted a job, a job.

She liked to say and think she did help in some way. 

Another dreamjob she had when she was younger was an author. She loved reading books and always had comments on the stories she'd read, how it could've been better gramatically or vocabulary wise, maybe even the plot. But when she'd tell her parents about it they would tell her to shut her rambling and bother someone else. 

No author then...

"I shouldn't still be hung up on their opinion." Adeline had told herself over and over again. "If I want to be a baker, an author I can be."

So she did open her bakery, yet she hadn't started on her other dream. She had tried, many times. They were just never good enough in her opinion. 

So now that she had time, and a place without being judged, she decided to start. Opening word on her macbook and just letting her mind run free. 

She was so engrossed in her own story she hadn't seen someone walk inside the café she hadn't seen the man look at her from outside of the window, and she hadn't seen him sitting down next to her. 

"You're a writer?"

She shot out of her daydream, her fingers still on her keyboard as her eyes widened not leaving her screen.

"What's it about?" The man asked again. Even though she hadn't heard that voice a lot or very long she really didn't have to look to know who it was.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to appologize."

"For what?" she asked angrily, "for how you treated me on the plane? How you were outright disgusting to the flight-attendents? Or was it for your critisism? Sexism?"

"Let's start again shall we," he spoke instead of an appology, she could see in his eyes he wasn't pleased with her outburst, and with his hand stifly outstreched she knew he was irritated.

"Why?"

"Because I want to appologize."

"I don't want your appology."

"Alright Adeline, this can go the hard way or you can just accept my hand."

The woman's eyes widened, she hadn't told him her name right? She didn't think she did.

"How do you know my name?"

"I am a whealty man. Can't say that about your stupid husband right? Wannabee actor?"