𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃

4.6K 239 696
By _behindyou_

"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴡ, ɪ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ" - 1-800-273-8255 ; ʟᴏɢɪᴄ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU STARE AT TANJIRO AS HE TALKS.

"according to the crow, this house with the wisteria crest belongs to a family that was once rescued by demon slayers. that's why they take care of demon slayers free of charge. that's what i was told, but i never though they'd show us this much hospitality." tanjiro says.

"just how great is the demon slayer corps?" inosuke grins.

"now that you mention it, inosuke, why did you join the corps?" tanjiro wonders.

"hah?"

"you had some kind of reason, didn't you?" zenitsu asks.

inosuke nods, "a member of the demon slayer corps barged in on me on my mountain, so we competed to see who was stronger, and i seized his sword" he grins.

they all deadpan at him.

what an unfortunate soul

zenitsu internally sighs.

inosuke grins as he leans back on his arms behind his head, "and then, i heard there was something called 'final selection', and about the existence of demons."

"so that's why you joined the demon slayer corps?" tanjiro smiles.

"and hey, so you and i both grew up in the mountains, huh?"

"don't lump me in with you! i don't have any parents or siblings! testing my strength against other living creatures is my only pleasure!" he stretches his arms behind his head and grabs his boar mask, shoving it on his head.

you deadpan.

"is that right?" tanjiro asks with tears pooling at the bottom of his eyes.

some time passed before zenitsu sat up with a sigh.

you all turn to him, except inosuke, who was fast asleep.

you frown at him,

lucky bitch- able to fall asleep in seconds

"tanjiro, no one is asking, so i'll ask myself. why are you travelling with a demon?" he questions.

tanjiro gasps slightly and blinks at him, before sitting up and smiling bashfully.

"zenitsu... you knew, and you still helped protect the box. you really are a great guy, you know that?"

"thank you"

zenitsu explodes in red, collapsing onto his bed and hug his pillow tightly while squealing and rolling around.

you smile slightly sweat-dropping.

"there's no point in flattering me like that!" he giggles.

tanjiro points to his nose, "i've got a keen sense of smell. i knew it from the start. how kind you are, zenitsu... and how strong you are."

zenitsu's emotions do a 360 as he stares at tanjiro "no, i'm not strong. you're just teasing me now. i haven't forgiven you for not letting me bring shoichi-kun along"

you facepalm slightly.

tanjiro stammers with beads of sweat rolling down his face.

nezuko's box door starts rattling, making zenitsu jump in fear, you beam.

as you're about to fall asleep, you're interrupted by zenitsu's shouts "it's trying to come out! it's trying to come out!"

"it's all right" tanjiro tries to reassure, keyword tries.

"what's all right? huh? huh?" he screams, you sigh.

"sush! it's the middle of the night, zenitsu!"

zenitsu ignores him and continues to panic.

inosuke lays facing the roof,

why won't they accept my challenges? even when i took his food.. and minion is still mad at me.. come to think of it, what exactly was it that got him so bad before?

he wonders and throws his arms out.

i forget.

the door to the box creaks open, making zenitsu scream.

"it's not even locked!?"

tanjiro hastily tries to shush him.

"p-p-protect me! [name]-chan protect me please!" he pounces onto you but quickly recoils as he notices you were too close to nezuko's box.

"kyaa! [name]-chann! the demon's gonna eat [name]-channn!!"

you tilt your head.

he screams and runs over to insouke, "even you'll do inosuke!"

"stay away from me!" inosuke kicks him in the chin, sending him directly in front of the box.

you wince.

he lays there for a moment, squealing when the box opens fully.

nezuko's small hand reaches out of the box, you grin widely.

zenitsu screams "it's out!"

he runs like a dog over to the cupboard, slamming the door open "i gotta hide! i'm so scared!"

nezuko's small head peeks out of the box in curiosity.

you grin so wide your teeth hurt.

tanjiro smiles at her, and zenitsu looks at her dot-eyed.

"nezuko!"

you smack your hands on your cheeks, wriggling like a crazy lady. nezuko turns to you with a blink.

her eyes immediately brighten and she latches onto you, climbing under the covers with you as you cuddle each other.

you squeal, squeezing her tightly.

tanjiro smiles fondly at the scene.

zenitsu's mouth opens with shock, insouke stares art nezuko for a moment before shrugging and stretching his arms and throwing them out beside him.

"that's too much thinking"

"zenitsu. nezuko's my--" tanjiro smiles before getting cut off.

"tanjiro.." zenitsu says rather quietly.

you sweat-drop.

"listen to me"

"z-zenitsu?" tanjiro questions worriedly.

lightning sparks from zenitsu and you deadpan.

"listen to me"

"JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

nezuko stares, confused.

"YOU'VE BEEN TRAVELLING WITH TWO SUPER CUTE GIRLS?! with two cute girls in tow, day after day, you've been travelling.. and you've been on cloud nine the whole time, huh?"

"it's not like that- eh? zenitsu, i only met [name] the same day-"

"GIVE ME BACK ALL THE BLOOD I SHED! I.. LISTEN, I.. I DIDN'T GIVE IT MY ALL JUST SO YOU COULD SPEND TIME IN LA-LA LAND, MAKING OUT WITH TWO GIRLS"

tanjiro looked absolutely confused, nezuko looked annoyed.

"that's not why i got pummeled and kicked by that weird boar, right?!"

"zenitsu, calm down! what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" tanjiro panics.

zenitsu screams at tanjiro, "DEMON SLAYER CORPS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU JOIN FOR FUN!! GUYS LIKE YOU GOTTA BE PURGED! IMMEDIATELY!"

zenitsu holds up his katana.

"come to think of it, there's also the crimes of thwarting my marriage, sending shoichi home and trying to steal [name] for yourself"

tanjiro flushes, "what?!"

zenitsu unsheathes his katana, "PURGED IMMEDIATELY! DON'T EVER UNDERSTIMATE THE CORPS!" he prepares to stab tanjiro, you deadpan.

tanjiro runs away, frightened.

"A GUY LIKE YOU! A GUY LIKE YOU!"

"ZENITSU, CUT IT OUT!"

despite all the racket, inosuke slept soundly. you stare at him with a deadpan, tickling nezuko's tummy as she giggle and flushes.

"MOCK THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS.. AND YOU'LL GET SENT TO HELL! YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATHH!!"

words ; 1024

date posted ; 26/07/22

rewritten ; 12/04/23

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 265 16
Book 1. GxG book ᴬ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ. ᴬˢ ʸⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᶠⁱᵐⁱˡᵘᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵉˢ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᴹᵃʸ. ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇ...
13.1K 674 13
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ㅤㅤㅤ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉ "Something feels different. This is ain't the same Villain I fought before. No, something hav...
64.9K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
467K 11.6K 65
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛." >>In which you are...