.: why me.. :. Cat boy Au

Por Nova_3213

(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat... Más

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.

.:22:.

3.2K 144 165
Por Nova_3213

George quickly backed up, his eyes widening... how in the fuck.. did Dream find him.
"What are you doing here-" he stuttered faintly as he stared at the Floridian.
"You shouldn't be here."

"Well....You... you left without a word and you deleted my contact.... I had no other choice but to come find you." Dream mumbled, rubbing his arm awkwardly.
"I was worried and I had to talk to you."

"I left for a reason! I wanted to get away from you!" George felt his tears prick his eyes, remembering dreams words from that night.
"And everyone else.." he shook his head slowly.
"I just.. i don't... want you here.."

It hurt George to say it.. as he did, he very much did want Dream here.

Dreams gaze softened, looking at the brunette.
"I'm sorry...." He muttered quietly, lightly shaking his head.
"I am sorry what I said- I didn't mean it... I was- really hurt when you said the date was a mistake.. and I got.. angry because of everything that happened..."

George's gaze softened but he shook his head.
"I think I'd prefer if you'd leave back to florida.." he whimpered, glancing back.
"I'm sorry, but I want to be alone."

"Yeah... that's a problem..." Dream muttered under his breath.
"My uh..ticket back home is in a week - and I didnt exactly.. bring anything..." he didn't really think this through.
"With..... me.."

George stared at the blonde like he was a fucking idiot- wanting to slap him across the face.
"You.." he pinched the bridge of his nose, moving to the side.... He can't exactly abandon dream in the middle of nowhere.
"You sleep on the couch.. but don't talk to me.. not at all unless it's important.."

Dream lightly nodded, looking down at the ground.
"Okay..." he mumbled- he didn't really think this through.

George walked inside, throwing off his hat before walking towards his room.
"Just..Don't wake me up..." he mumbled quietly-
"Okay..?"

"Can we... talk first..? Even if it's for a little" Dream walked into the brunettes home, closing the door behind him.
"I just want to... fix things..?" He muttered quietly- looking over at George.
"So we can be... friends..? Still..?"

"I'm not going back to florida.... It's not my place to be there anymore" George turned around, seeing the guilty ridden face on Dream.
"I'm staying in the Uk where I will be safe from all your stupid experiments of testing cat things on me.." he wanted to keep himself safe now.
"And a plus side- I'm also not scratching and destroying everything you own"

Dreams eyes softened- he didn't mean that when he said it.
"That was Sapnap doing the stupid experiments.. it wasn't me.." he pointed to himself as he walked over to George.
"I promise that won't happen- and I don't care how much stuff you ruin.. I always can get it back."

George shook his head, walking towards his room.
"I just want to live my life in peace and alone.." he took off his beanie, tossing it away.
"So let me live it and you can find yourself I happy lover that you can do things with."

"But-"
Dream frowned as he watched George walk away.. he has a week to fix things between him and George- or it will be too late.
"Oh...Goodnight...?" He Mumbled, rubbing his arm awkwardly.

"Night." George mumbled before disappearing into his room.

Dream sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.. how was he supposed to fix this?!
"God damn it.." he looked around.. this was not how he wanted to end things-
"I fucked up."

At least The place was a lot cleaner then he thought it would be... but somethings were a mess.

"Maybe... I can help clean some stuff around..." Dream looked around some more.. he could help out.
"This is going to be a long night." He sighed, walking over to the kitchen.

.: George POV :.

Once George closed his door, his eyes widened... WHAT THE FUCK WAS DREAM DOING IN THE UK.
"What the fuck..." his ears pinned back.
"Why is he here?! He shouldn't be..!"

He began to panic- how did Dream find him??? This wasn't where he was supposed to be.

George sat down on his bed, grasping his ears faintly.
"Stupid features" he grabbed his ear and tugged on it- trying to get rid of his cat ears.
"Go away! And let me be happy!"

He tugged his ear- whining..... he just wants to be normal and be able to have a happy relationship with Dream... instead of a freak that his parents reminded him of everyday..

Especially his mom..

But in that moment, George thought of something... something his mom was never able to complete herself.

"I can get rid of these.." George glanced at his door, getting the worst idea of his life.
"Even if it's a bad idea... they can be gone...." He spoke softly.. grasping his ears.

He quickly stood up, walking over to his door quickly.. trying to make the slightest of sounds in case Dream was trying to sleep.

.: Quick Dream POV :.

Dream was calmly picking up different pieces of garbage that was around.... There wasn't much but still.
"God.." he looked down, kicking the carpet.
"I really fucked up.... Mega fucked up.."

His attention turned over when he saw George walk out of his room... what was he up too..? And at this hour..? He's usually asleep in Florida during this time.

He watched George walk into the bathroom- not closing the door behind him... uh- okay..? Did he just forget he's in here..?

Dream cocked a brow but just continued on cleaning... there wasn't much to clean either.
"Whatever." He hummed to himself, nodding.
"I just need to be quiet."

He was about to mind his own business until he heard thrashing in the bathroom.

"What the hell..?" Dream glanced over at the bathroom, puzzled.
"What is he doing." He muttered again... this time actually getting his attention.

.: George POV :.

George knew this was a bad idea- terrible even.. but he needed to do what his mom couldn't.
"Where are they..." he opened every drawer- shuffling around.
"I know I put them In here!!"

He scavenged the drawers before finally finding them- bingo

"There." George grabbed a pair of scissors, looking at them with a fearful look.
"Now I gotta do this.." he looked in the mirror, holding up the scissors.... It's gonna hurt... a lot- but he needs to do this so he can be-..

Normal.

He leaned against the counter, holding the scissors up to one of his cat ears- ready to cut his cat ear off.

George was about to cut until he was cut off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

.: Dream and George POV :.

George jumped, quickly dropping the scissors before he was pulled away from them.
"What-" he yelped as he was yanked.

Dream grabbed George's shoulders firmly.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" He gave George a worried- yet concerned look- what the hell was he trying to do?!

George's ears pinned back as he looked up at Dream in shock.
"I-" he looked down- not wanting to reply.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Dream lightly shook George.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO CUT YOUR EARS?!" He held George lightly against the wall, trying to figure out what he was doing.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT YOURSELF OR SCREWED UP YOUR HEARING!"

George stared at Dream for a few moments before he started crying.
"I- I wanna be normal like everyone else-" he stared at the ground.
"Cause then I can do normal things like you, Karl and Sapnap..."

"THIS-" Dream pointed at the sink.
"This is not the way to go.." he toned his tone down, giving George a worried look.
"I don't want you to hurt yourself George- you could have ruined your life forever."

George rubbed his eyes as he cried.
"I don't want to be a freak anymore.." he leaned his head against dreams chest, gripping the blondes shirt tightly.
"I want to be normal..."

Dream gladly pulled George into a hug.
"Your not a freak.." he rested his head on George's, rubbing his back softly as he shook his head.
"It's okay.."

George slowly slid down, Dream lowering himself with him.
"I- am.." he knew he was... he was different- he was part cat for fuck sakes- that's not normal.
"I am different!"

"No- your not George.... Your perfect just the way you are." Dream rested his forehead on George's, trying to comfort the brunette.
"Even with your features..." he mumbled quietly, lightly nodding.
"Your perfect."

George shook his head.
"No- you.. you" he took a deep breath, rubbing his eyes.
"You said you wanted me to be normal- and not have my features so I can do things with you... and I thought if I tried to remove my ears... you'd- love me more without them.."

Dream held George tightly.
"Nonono-" he shook his head- giving the brunette a soft look.
"I do love you George! With your features! I love you more with your features."

George's ears pinned back as his tail wrapped around dreams torso, sniffling faintly.
"You don't-" he didn't believe Dream... it was hard too.
"I know you dont.."

"I do! Why do you think I came all the way out here to find you! I left Florida to come find you!!" Dream lightly grasped George's ears.
"I enjoy these features about you... of course I do.."He rubbed them softly, scratching behind George's ears to help calm him down.
"I was just being a fucking butt hurt idiot and said some awful things out of the heat of the moment..... I do love you George- even if you don't love your features.. I do- I love them very much."

George glanced up at Dream, seeing that he was honest.

"I think it's unique and I enjoy it about you- I enjoy spending time inside with you and watching movies whilst eating sushi... I love our cuddle sessions we have together and I would never forget the memories we had." Dream soon cupped George's cheeks, frowning faintly.
"I don't care about anyone else but you george."

George soon began to tear up, realizing the mistake he's made... he was the one that fucked up.
"I really fucked up." He ran away from the one person he loved just because he was scared.
"I'm- sorry.."

He looked down at the ground... he was guilty.

"It's okay.." Dream pulled George into a hug, kissing his forehead softly.
"I'm not mad- not at anything you've done..." he rested his head on George's.
"Let's go lay down... okay..? And watch a movie together.."

George whimpered as he lightly nodded, clinging onto Dream.
"Please.." he mumbled...He needs some time with Dream...
"I'd like that a lot... spending time together."

"Come on." Dream carefully picked George up from under his thighs.
"I'll try my best to find your room.." he stood up, letting George wrap his tail around his torso.
"So bare with me for a little."

"It's right across from the bathroom...." George muttered quietly, flicking his ear as he rested his head on dreams shoulder.
"My doors open so it's not hard to miss

"Alright."
Dream smiled softly.. yeah- maybe he can fix things... yeah- just maybe.

Total word count: 2003

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 58 7
George goes on a camping trip to the woods with his best friends Nick, Karl and Alex. As they are in the middle of a wolf terrain their engine stops...
365K 12.6K 33
This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flies to Florida a week earlier than planned...
124K 3.7K 23
Though he desperately refuses the conformities of modern novel tropes, George acknowledges he's just the same as every book character. A side charact...
214K 7.8K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...