IVY

By Venuss007

Ivy & Damien Smut with a side of plot๐Ÿค "It's nothing to humiliate a mere boy Damien". "Keep your eyes open a... More

000
001
002*
003
004*
005
006*
007
008
009*
010
011*
012*
013*

Introduction

4K 58 1
By Venuss007

Hello!
Thank you so much if you chose to give my story a chance, and if it's not your cup of tea that's okay too.

This is my first time writing so please give me feedback. I would love to see the comments and interest that you guys would like to see. All I'm asking is please don't be rude to me or others.

This story is indeed rated Mature for a reason as I said in the description, asterisks* mark more mature chapters. There will be smut in this book written to the best of my ability but again give me feedback because I will most definitely plan to incorporate that into my book.

The book is a bit different and is essentially smut with a plot with a little tinge of depth hopefully.

PSA -
I don't own any of the images in this book and do not consent to any portions of this book being used or modeled after in other stories, thank you.

Happy reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 49 11
*****READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*****DETAILED SMUT AND STRONG LANGUAGE***** "You can ride me as long as you want," I tell my little Angel, "But if you keep...
Selena By ohmynii

General Fiction

254 5 8
"๐’๐žโ€ข๐ฅ๐žโ€ข๐ง๐š"
451K 13.6K 38
โI'll fuck myself into you and have your pretty little cunt cream on my cock. I'm growing tired of you pretending you don't like this,โž he growled. ...
171K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...