Precious

By venom33_

Dr. Namizake is the new sexy as fuck doctor at Konoha General. He's the source of all the gossip and the crus... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Med School

Chapter Two

1K 43 12
By venom33_

Chapter Two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

4 months later

Hinata set her lunch down next to Sasuke, interrupting his chat with Itachi, "Have you heard?" He had been having such a nice conversation with Itachi too. It was the first time both omegas were pregnant at the same time, and they had been chatting non-stop (more than the usual anyway).

Why do they still think he sees Hinata and Sakura as friends? "Heard what?"

"The latest news about Dr. Namizake. He was on a date with Sakura." Hinata pouted as she opened her water bottle, "That lucky bitch."

Well, that's new.

He set his phone down and gave Hinata his full attention. "Who said that?"

"She did, she's told the whole department." Hinata took a bite of her salad. "Probably the entire hospital."

"When was the date?" Now he was really curious. He wanted to compare it to his mental calendar of all the shit they did.

"Last Friday at 7, they went to dinner and a movie. She said they had the wildest sex." She made a gesture with her hands, showing how big Naruto's dick apparently was.

If only they knew.

He thought back to last Friday when they were having a BBQ in the backyard with their kids and Naruto's parents at the time of said date. Kushina and Minato had decided to bring more playthings to add to the backyard for the boys. They had stayed late into the night, talking about the new baby and Naruto had roughhoused with the boys for so long that he fell asleep on the grass.

Hospital gossip was wild.

He fought the urge to laugh at the ridiculousness. "Sounds cool. So will everyone shut up about it now?" Because the fact Naruto had been the topic of gossip for this many months was ridiculous.

"Doubt it. We gotta wait and see what he says. Maybe he's super traditional and wants to bond too. Such a hunk of an alpha." Hinata sighed dreamily, "We could've had two kids. One boy and one girl."

Try four kids. "Hm."

"How's the baby?" Hinata was about to rub his stomach when she remembered how much Sasuke hated being touched. He had knocked out an alpha in his first week of work for trying to place his hand on his back.

Sasuke felt a small flutter from the baby, probably knowing that they were talking about them, "Doing good." He had a hunch that it was going to be a girl and then everyone would lose their shit. He hoped Itachi would also be having a girl.

Hinata's lavender eyes shined with hope, "Will you finally bring your spouse?"

He scowled, "No." He knew that Hinata didn't want to meet his spouse out of a friendly gesture. She most likely wanted the opportunity to ask personal questions and then share them with Sakura.

Said girl decided that was the moment to join in. Sakura sat down on the table, twirling a lock of hair. "Dr. Namizake just smiled at me. He can't get enough of me."

That dumb moron smiles at everything that exists.

"So are you guys official?" Hinata leaned back in her chair and gazed at Sakura with jealousy.

Sakura smiled tightly behind her hand, "Yeah, but we want to take it slow and keep it down low."

Sasuke fought back a snort. Then why does the entire hospital know?

"He doesn't want people to know?" Hinata was surprised, she thought the sexy doctor would want everyone to know. She couldn't imagine the bubbly man wanting to keep anything a secret, much less the person he was dating.

Sakura pulled out a mirror from her small blush pink bag and checked her makeup, "Not yet, maybe a little while later."

Hinata glanced over at the doctor's table then shifted the conversation, "Tell me about the sex!"

Sakura placed a hand on her chest, "Oh Hinata, it was incredible. No mating bite and he was so ripped. I could count every ab muscle and his skin was perfect. No mark at all like a perfect Greek statue."

Sasuke made a mental list of everything wrong with that. Naruto definitely had a mating bite, a massive tattoo so counting every muscle on his stomach would be hard, a scar on his knee from when he went to propose to Sasuke and slipped on the way down, plus freckles. The list went on and on. Sasuke knew that body. He smirked into his coffee. He was only allowed one cup a day and he was going to fucking enjoy it.

"He was so gentle and took his time. He was sooo suave Hinata."

Suave would not be the word Sasuke would use when it came to sex with the idiot. He fumbles and sometimes cums too fast if he's too excited. Their first 5 times were a clusterfuck.

As exciting as the conversation was, his break was over and he needed to head back. He stood up and didn't bother giving the nurses a goodbye. They were too into their conversation to probably notice and he really didn't feel like hearing gossip anymore.

Sasuke passed by the doctor's table, feeling Naruto's gaze on the back of his neck as he threw away the trash. He knew he'd get a text in 3...2...

You look so damn sexy :)

There it was. He smirked as he typed a reply, Shut up idiot

You're blushing!! Your ass looks so fucking good

Stop staring perv. your supposed girlfriend is going to get mad

Huh???

Sakura told everyone you two went out on a date Friday. Sasuke fought back a laugh as he tried to imagine Naruto's face.

In between grilling and wrestling with the kids? :o

Never knew you were such a great multitasker

Hey!! I'm a great multitasker >:(

Sasuke got into the elevator and pressed the button for his floor. Sure.

Was I great on this date?

Fucked her real good and was suave apparently.

Well damn I'm proud of my fake self

Sasuke entered the accounting department and found his office with its bi-weekly bouquet sent by his idiotic blonde mate that morning. He still refused to stop sending the bouquets.

Same. I'm impressed because you are not smooth in the slightest.

I so am!!

"Naruto."

The blonde peeled his eyes away from the conversation, "Huh?"

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow, "You kept at the Uchiha's ass."

Naruto pouted, "Can't help it. It's so nice."

"It is. Can't lie, I've thought about banging it." Some random wrinkly old surgeon joined in.

Naruto tried to fight the urge to punch him, gritting his teeth. As if this greasy fucker even had a chance with his perfect omega.

Kiba grinned, "He might be an asshole but I bet he's wild in bed."

"I'd tap that ass too."

Naruto forced a smile on his face, "I bet his mate is lucky."

The wrinkly doctor grinned, "Maybe you can still fuck him. He can cheat on his mate."

He would fucking never, Naruto thought. It went completely against Sasuke's morals. All Uchiha were too proud to cheat.

Naruto had heard enough and decided to head back in.

He gripped his phone and typed a message to Sasuke, Apparently the other doctors want to tap your ass too

Bet you enjoyed that conversation

Made me want to punch them and then fuck you in the storage room

Kinky

And your stomach is starting to look round

Get to work. If you're good I'll let you cum on it.

Naruto immediately put his phone away with a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 815 12
It was one mistake that led (Y/n), a young girl from the Northern water tribe, down a path of twists and turns. After being somewhere she was told no...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
Forever Rose By nirmeen2004

Mystery / Thriller

187K 3.8K 12
Rose Mikaelson A beautiful innocent girl Loveable Caring SΓ©bastien Alaric knight Cold Messed up Criminal Psychotic killer ........ He see's 'her'. H...
379K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...