Time To Hunt

Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... Еще

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself
Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!

389 16 3
Don_Hoodini

____________________________________________________________________

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by; the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know how much you're worth, thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headbands gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing till time's up." Midnight explain the game.

"I'm sorry Zu for the fate you have bestowed upon yourself. They'll be gunning for you." (Y/N) thought to himself.

"This is going to be tough. You may use your quirks as much as you want. But there are still rules. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap your butt with a red card, and you will be disqualified!" Midnight concluded.

"Now you have 15 minutes to build your team! I'd recommend you get started!"

The competitors quickly got to making their teams.

"Alright... I expect everyone will jump Midoriya as soon as the match starts. I wonder if wouldn't be better to stay back and watch while maintaining a descent score while everyone else fights like fools." (Y/N) whistles as he glances around.

"Hey you. Let's team up." That weird purple haired kid pops out in front of him.

"No, sorry but thanks for the offer." (Y/N) replied, he suddenly felt a jolt inside his head.

"Follow me." He ordered him making (Y/N) glare at him.

"Are you deaf bruv? I said no, you can go fuck yourself." (Y/N) snarled hostility present in his voice. The purple haired kid eyes widened as he backed away.

"Better find a team that can synergies with me." He huffed and starts to walk away until.

"Hey. (L/N)." A cold hand pat his shoulder. He turns around to the owner of the hand.

"Wanna team up?"

"Oh? Wasn't expecting this but let's do it!" (Y/N) grinned.

A couple of minutes passed, everyone was running around forming the teams.

"Here they are! Iida! (N/N)!" Midoriya ran towards them, accompanied by Uraraka. "Let's team up!" The two said hopefully.

"I'm sorry you guys." (Y/N) said as he looks down on them.

"I'm afraid we must refuse your offer." Iida followed, making the two gasp in surprise.

"Since all this started I've been loosing to you." Iida continued. "Please don't take this as an insult, you're a great friend, but if I continue to follow you, I'll never get stronger. Bakugou and Todoroki have challenged you already, but they aren't the only ones who see you as a rival. Midoriya, I'll try my best to defeat you!"

(Y/N) shrugged as he smiled at Midoriya.

"Look kid..." He walked up to his childhood friend, finding himself face to face with him. "You're the greatest friend... No, a Brother I could ever have and I'm sure you're gonna make a great hero someday too. I respect you, as a brother, and now as a rival too." (Y/N) told him as Midoriya smiled with determination.

"Now! Show me what you got, Future Hero!" He shouted.

____________________________________________________________________

"I chose the three of you because I believe we'll make for the most stable formation possible." Todoroki began explaining."(L/N) will be our left wing. We can use his quirk to keep enemies at bay. Yaoyorozu, you take the right wing and focus on heat insulation from (L/N)'s flames, and defense. Iida, you'll take the front. We'll rely on your mobility and physical defense." He concluded.

"Very well... As you wish for Master Todoroki." (Y/N) teasingly bows making the two chuckles and Todoroki smile a little.

"And you'll be attacking and creating diversions of ice and fire, is that correct?" Iida questioned.

"Not quite..." Todoroki answered looking at something in the distance, (Y/N) followed his gaze and saw a fully enflamed man standing there cross. "When I'm in battle, I never used my left side."

"Uh oh... Somebody got daddy issues." (Y/N) worriedly thought, looking at his teammate.

____________________________________________________________________

Time is up. The 15 minutes to make teams went by in a flash. In the end 12 teams were made in total.

"Come on! Everyone get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena pumping U.A BATTLE ROYAL! LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!" Present Mic hyped the crowds.

"Ok! All you first years. I hope you're ready with your chosen teams! Let's get this party started yeah! One final countdown before the game starts!"

THREE!!!

TWO!! "He's ours!" Todoroki encouraged his team.

ONE!

BEGIN!

The Cavalry Battle begins! Just as expected, every team present was gunning for Midoriya for the 10 million points, so the first half of the game consists of his team trying to avoid the constant attacks of the other teams, using support items for mobility and Tokoyami's dark shadow for defense. The game is tough, class 1-B decided to use the obstacle course to scout out other classes and their quirks, and are now showing their quirks, making even Bakugou run after his points.

"Come back here you blonde egoistic bastard!" Todoroki's team heard Bakugou scream out.

"And now the bomb has been planted! He'll be distracted for a good few minutes." (Y/N) pointed. "Let's quickly get other points first before we get Zuzu!"

"Right." Todoroki agreed, "Let's go Iida!"

"I'm on it!" Iida ran through a couple of teams while Todoroki snatched their headbands before running directly at Midoriya's team, (Y/N) torching the other team back with his flames when they got too close, and due to Yaoyoruzu making roller skates for the team, they have excellent mobility. Team Todoroki gets to the 10 million points.

"I'll be taking that now." Todoroki spoke up.

"I didn't think that confrontation would happen until later in the contest." Said Tokoyami. "He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya."

"The game is only halfway over. We can't stop now!" Replied Midoriya.

"Now Iida! Forward!"

"Right!"

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us!" Todoroki told her.

"On it!" Yaoyorozu replied, already making something.

"(L/N)! It's your turn now!" Todoroki ordered the teen who was grinning like a madman.

"Leave it to me! Hahahah!" He laughed maniacally as he raised his left arm, gathering a fireball on his hand as the other teams surrounded both Midoriya and Todoroki team.

"Y'all better say your prayers! It's going to be hell on earth! Raging Inferno!" (Y/N) shot his quirk at the ground, creating a torrent of flames surrounding the other until it sends them into confusion.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! HOLY SHIT HOT!"

"Where'd they go?!"

"I'm melting! Ahhh help me!"

"They're gone! Ah no my hair!"

"Sorry but I have no choice... I got burn cream if you need some!" (Y/N) shouted at the groaning students.

"Great job, (L/N)! Less than six minutes! It's time to make a move!" Todoroki used the opportunity to freeze the enemy teams in place. "Sorry but there is no other choice!"

"Would you look at that! He stopped every team cold in their tracks!" Mic announced, "But only after (L/N) had distracted students using his flames to disorient and conceal their movements. He's adapting... Evolving to be precise." Aizawa pointed out as (Y/N) made his flames to turn into a vortex.

"I might as well take these!" Todoroki grabbed another team's points as he passed by.

"The jetpack is malfunctioning?"

"Oh no! They're too fast!"

"I'll boost us up!" (Y/N) used his feet and left hand to boost his team up.

"Take care of them!" Midoriya instructed Tokoyami, who in turn instructed dark shadow.

"Yaoyorozu!" Called Todoroki. Yaoyorozu blocked dark shadow's attack.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to run! Only one minute left! Todoroki has cornered the 10 million pointee and is ready to seize the ultimate prize! At least that's what I would've predicted five minutes ago! Unbelievably, team Midoriya has been able to keep away from the ice master and the flame emperor for the last half of the game!" Mic announced.

"Flame emperor huh? I like it." (Y/N) smirked not knowing that a certain flame-head is glaring at him. "We're running out of time, Todoroki! It's now or never!" He urged.

"Everyone.... We have less than sixty seconds, I'm gonna do something that will make me useless for you, but it's worth it!" Iida announced.

"What're you gonna do?" Todoroki questioned keeping an eye on Midoriya.

"Make sure you get that headband! Brace yourselves and hold on tight!" Iida prepared something. "Torque over! Recipro Burst!" Iida charged at incredibly high speeds!

Todoroki yoinked the 10 million points.

"What just happened?! That was one big burn! Holy smokes! Why didn't he use that in the obstacle course?!"

"Iida? what was that?" Todoroki questioned in amazement.

"Forced my quirk and rpm into overdrive. Which gave me explosive speed and power. Unfortunately the recoil stalls my engines."

"That was awesome!" (Y/N) yelled in excitement.

"It's a secret move I've been saving, no one in the class knew about it. I told you, Midoriya. I'd do my best to defeat you!" Iida announced.

"Back off heathens!" (Y/N) suddenly shouted as he exhaled fire towards the other teams who were sneaking up behind them.

The crowd goes wild!

"Insaaaane! This entire game was just turned completely on its head! Todoroki's team has the 10 million points and Midoriya's team is suddenly left with nothing at all!"

"Don't let them go!" Midoriya shouted.

"Sorry zuzu!! Todoroki heads up!" (Y/N) warned.

Midoriya suddenly charged towards team Todoroki, taking advantage of their lack in mobility! Midoriya used his quirk to create an opening on Todoroki's defense! He managed to grab one of the headbands before he was blasted back with (Y/N)'s flames.

"That's it I did it!" Midoriya shouted until he noticed (Y/N)'s smirk.

"With 11 seconds left! Team Midoriya is back in the game!"

"Wait something's wrong! Please tell me I got something wrong with my eyes."

"Hehe! You think it would be that easy zuzu? I think not!" (Y/N) taunted.

"We mixed the headbands up. There's no way we'd leave the prize on top!" Iida shouted back.

"You underestimated us!" Yaoyorozu added.

"Todoroki watch yourself! That was close!" (Y/N) barked at him.

"Team Midoriya didn't get the 10 million points after all! The game's almost over! Time for a countdown!"

"Tokoyami!" Midoriya shouted.

"(L/N)!" Shouted Todoroki.

"I'm sorry little one!" (Y/N) say as he blasted dark shadow away, smoking.

"Deku!" A wild Bakugo appeared.

"Bakugo!" Shouted Kirishima.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya shouted. "Right! Let's go!" Uraraka nodded.

"Yaoyorozu!" Todoroki says.

"Todoroki blast them with your ice while I do the same with my flames!" (Y/N) shouted as he prepared his left hand that has fire and lightning dancing around and Todoroki prepared to use his ice.

"Damn you icy-hot!" Bakugo launches himself at the two powerhouses as they prepared to blast everyone until...

"TIME'S UP!! And with that the second round is officially over!"

Bakugo landed on his face as the two dissipated their attacks. Everyone looks at each other before at Bakugo.

____________________________________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

666 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
989 25 5
Heroes and Villains. Such a fine line. A Line that once crossed, it's hard to go back, and even harder to make others accept you. Quirks make up this...
427 37 19
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
16.4K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...