Shudders: Reclamation Day

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] Reclamation Day The day that marks when humanity begins its journey above... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Head Keeper
Chapter 2 - The Rush
Chapter 3 - The Ascent
Chapter 4 - The City
Chapter 5 - The Stalkers
Chapter 6 - The Mark
Chapter 7 - The Shadow
Chapter 8 - The Woman
Chapter 9 - The Church
Chapter 10 - The Station
Chapter 11 - The School
Chapter 12 - The New Threat
Chapter 13 - The New Threat pt. 2
Chapter 14 - The Panic
Chapter 15 - The Paranoid
Chapter 16 - The Road
Chapter 17 - The Warning
Chapter 18 - The Order
Chapter 19 - The Sight
Chapter 20 - The Forest
Chapter 21 - The Spider
Chapter 22 - The Fire
Chapter 23 - The King
Chapter 24 - The Doctor
Chapter 25 - The Demand
Chapter 26 - The Court
Chapter 27 - The Guilty
Chapter 28 - The Memories
Chapter 29 - The Creature
Chapter 30 - The Blood
Chapter 31 - The Disorder
Chapter 32 - The Photos
Chapter 33 - The Cafe
Chapter 34 - The Agreement
Chapter 35 - The Switch
Chapter 36 - The Mind
Chapter 37 - The Eyes
Chapter 38 - The Jar
Chapter 39 - The Scheme
Chapter 40 - The Keys
Chapter 41 - The Turmoil
Chapter 42 - The Library
Chapter 43 - The Roof
Chapter 44 - The Battle
Chapter 45 - The Battle pt. 2
Chapter 46 - The Burns
Chapter 47 - The Farm
Chapter 48 - The Recollection
Chapter 50 - The Talk
Chapter 51 - The Hunt
Chapter 52 - The Slash
Chapter 53 - The Truck Stop
Chapter 54 - The Brawl
Chapter 55 - The Savage
Chapter 56 - The Light
Chapter 57 - The End
QnA
Fanart Pt. 1
Fanart Pt. 2

Chapter 49 - The Decline

5.3K 368 523
By Lilas___

    This has become such a shit show.

    The original plan was for Yama, Akai, and Ki to all get out and go their separate ways. By now, Ki and Akai would be heading south. They know the right roads to take, places to avoid. All they needed to do was go. Yama had his plans too but now he has to put those off to the side.

     (Y/N) came back into the picture. Now things were different.

     Yama walked along a brick bridge overlooking a river. His breath hit the cold air while his long hair flowed in the wind. He stopped and rested himself against the brick rail of the bridge as he watched the water stream off into the distance.

      Back to the west was the King, he wasn't too far away. If Yama's brother and the dark one are planning to leave that old farm soon, they need to do it now while they have the time. But Yama still needed to help his friend. He can't take on those two by himself. And with Dog still being obedient to them, that'll possibly make it three opponents.

    If he acted now, he'll for sure fail. But playing the long game was doomed for failure too. Ki and Akai are still expecting him to leave since that was the plan. He can't keep making more excuses for why he was still here for much longer or else they'll grow suspicious. Maybe even more than they are now. If he doesn't intervene soon, they'll be long gone with (Y/N).

      For the little time he had, he needed to think up something. Anything.

     Yama huffed out a breath that fogged up into the air. He sat up and started following the link back to his brother. He at least needed to check up on her.

     (Y/N) carefully took steps forward, relying heavily on her sense of direction and Akai as well. The demon who was laid out on an old beaten up couch he had dragged up from downstairs and was watched as his girl stumble her way back to her chair. "Keep going straight. You're doing perfectly~."

      (Y/N) bit back an insult and followed his directing. She had to use the bathroom so Akai had untied her from the chair and let her go in a small closet at the back of the room. Instead of leading her himself, he thought it was funnier to watch her try to find her way herself while blindfolded and hands tied behind her back.

      The woman stopped and used her foot to feel for the chair. She was certain it should be near her, she counted her steps when she left it.

"Yea it's still up ahead. Keep going!" Akai snickered.

'He's obviously lying.' She thought. Instead, she turned and tried feeling for it some more, making the demon groan. "You were literally so close to it."

"I can tell you're lying, Akai." She grunted.

"Now why would you say that?~"

     She turned her head towards his voice and gave an unimpressed look.

"Unless you want to keep blindly stumbling around till you fall into the fire pit, be my guest." He kicked his legs onto some boxes and spread his arms out across the couch. "But your chair is literally right there to the left."

     The woman gritted her teeth. She turned to her left and moved her foot out to feel for it.

"Keep going~."

      Taking some more careful steps forwards and still not feeling the chair, she grew frustrated. "Akai, stop lyin-"

      She felt arms reach out and wrap around her waist before she was pulled into a hard chest and a frightened yelp escaped her lips.

      Akai pulled the woman onto his lap while snickering to himself and placed her between his legs. She tried to push herself away but he grabbed her neck and pulled her back down to him. "I didn't say you can leave~."

"Aka-" She was cut off when she felt his warm lips push into hers. She stiffened up and begrudgingly let the demon kiss her and feel up her thigh and behind before pushing her down to the couch.

     It took everything in her not to gag and vomit. She shivered in disgust.

"Oh, I can't wait..." Akai pulled back and whispered, leaning his head against hers as her back was pressed down into the cushions. "We're going to have so much fun together, babe~."

    (Y/N) kept her mouth locked shut as he went to kiss her again. She can smell the deer on his breath which made her want to heave.

"You're going to be stuck with us for a long long time." He growled as he started feeling her stomach and side. "You'll forget all about that fucker and mistake. I'm gonna make you focus on better things."

"What do you-" She heard rough footsteps and felt Akai turn his head. (Y/N) shrunk away as much as she could, wishing she could just sink into the couch.

"Anything we should be concerned about?" She heard Akai ask, still drawing circles into her stomach with his thumb.

"No." (Y/N) jumped a little at Ki's deep voice. "The blizzard would have covered our tracks. It'll be a while before Zankoku finds us."

      Ki began to approach the two and (Y/N) felt him stop right by her head. His cold fingers pushed her loose hair away from her face and she could feel his stare shoot down into her.

"Doesn't mean we should stick around here for much longer." Akai sat up and leaned back on the couch, leaving the poor woman on her back with her legs now across his lap. He rubbed his hand against her knee and messages it like he was petting an animal. "Once Yama gets back, we'll put him to work then make him fuck off."

     (Y/N) narrowed her eyes as she listened. What were they talking about?

"As for us, we'll be heading south long before King Asshole finds us."

     (Y/N) froze up when she felt Ki lift up her torso and take a seat on the couch as well, laying her back down onto his legs. Now she was on both of their laps...

     Ki shook his head to Akai. "We can't do that here. The further we get, the less of a chance he can gain control over her. It may not be in her for long but we can't risk it."

'In me??' She was growing more and more confused and concerned by the second. Using her arms to push herself up, she gained both of their attention. "What are you talking about? What's going in me?"

"Don't worry about it, babe~." Akai's finger pressed into her lips that she had shook away. "It involves me! Don't tell me to not-"

"You wanna know?" Ki's voice cut her off. She turned her head to him and furiously nodded.

"Zankoku made us realize that we won't get to have you forever." Ki's hand found its way to her jawline and started tracing it. "But his plan will help us change that."

"Change wh-" But then she realized. Zankoku's plan was to turn her into a...

     Akai smirked and ran his hand along her leg to her thigh. "I wonder what you're body will look like once you're just like us~."

     In a rush, (Y/N) pushed herself off their laps and tumbled to the floor. She sat up and scooted herself away, instant panic setting in. "You can't! How can you even do that?!"

     Akai shrugged. "I had a buddy steal the hold that asshole was gonna put in you."

'THEY TOOK IT?!' That was why they wanted Yama to stick around some more? So he can insert the hold in her and then take it out once it does its job?!

"You're not turning me into a demon!" She shouted at them once she was able to get to her feet.

"Didn't you say you would listen to us?" Asked Ki as he got up.

"I didn't fucking agree to that!" She practically growled at them. "You two are crazy!"

"It's for your own good." Ki responded, getting closer to her while she backed away. "Our lives together will finally begin."

"And what makes you think I won't turn against you?" As she backed away, she couldn't see the empty chair coming up behind her. "If I become stronger than the both of you?"

      Her foot kicked the leg of the chair, making her stumble and fall back. But Ki was quick enough to grab onto her shirt and hold her mid-fall. He slowly pulled her in as his eye examined her body.

    Become stronger as in the demon Zankoku wanted? He took two claws and pressed them against the blindfold. Right where her eyes were. "You won't be stronger. We'll take away those factors."

      (Y/N)'s heartbeat quickened. She felt the slight feel of his claws against her eyelids. Were they gonna blind her? Incapacitate her? They were willing to go to such lengths to keep her in their grasp?!

"Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that." Ki whispered as he pulled her up and closer to him.

     She can't become a demon. She'll never be able to go back to her family ever again. She'll outlive everyone she loves, even her own child...

      Ki could feel her shake in his hold. He expected her to be scared, what human wouldn't be? But once it was over, she'll come to her senses and realize how much better it is to be a demon than a weak human. And she'll come to realize that all she'll ever need is them. They weren't going to let her have to lift a finger, they'll take care of her. The only people she'll ever need are just the two of them. 

     Only them.

     And no one else.

    Her head was pulled to look up at Ki. She whimpered as his thumb traced her lips and slightly exposed her teeth. He wondered how she would look with fangs? How hard would she be able to bite? Maybe she'll have horns? Horns that'll complement and shape her face so perfectly. Maybe a tail? He can imagine one swinging around her legs so gently yet so threateningly. Letting other demons but them know not to touch her or else face the consequences.

     No matter how she will come out looking, she will always be beautiful.

"Don't do this..." She struggled to speak, her voice but a small whisper. She was scared. "I'll do anything. You don't have to do this-"

"We have to." Ki spoke, leaning down to her lips. "You'll be happy we did."

     A tear rolled down her cheek as his cold lips pressed into hers and passionately kissed her.

     The fearful woman was shaking and frozen to her spot. They think she'll be happy? That she'll get on her knees and praise them for turning her into a demon? Were they so delusional that they believe stripping her of her humanity will make her love them?

     Didn't she already have enough trouble from having demon abilities but now they were going to finish the job and turn her completely?

     They did everything in their power to avoid this from happening all those years ago when I9 was alive. It's like they flicked a switch in their minds.

     Everything was starting to crash down. Her whole world was beginning to cave in as she could see her family and loved ones practically vanish in thin air. She could see any chance of her escaping this hell grow much more impossible. Her whole life up to this point was beginning to feel like it was all for nothing. It was getting harder to breathe by the second, her head growing lighter.

     Somewhere deep in her head, she could hear that faint but distinct dark chuckle of the first demon who wanted to turn her.

     She could feel its excitement. Its joy.

     Before the two demons could react, (Y/N) fell limp into Ki's arms.

     He quickly caught her and held her body close to his, seeing she had fainted. They did give her a lot to take in after all.

      Ki lifted her body into his arms and brought her over to the couch. Akai got up to make room for her and Ki gently laid her down. The look of shock and fear still on her face.

"If we can't do it now, then when?" Akai turned to his partner after throwing Ki's coat over her to keep her warm. "We don't know if that hold will fucking shrivel up or something. Then what are we going to do?"

"Once we're far enough out of Zankoku's reach." Ki reached down to her blindfold and lifted it up a bit to see her eyes. They were closed shut and unmoving. "If we put the hold in her now, there's a chance he'll take control of it. Even from afar. Once we're miles away, then we'll do it."

"If my fucking brother would just hurry up." Akai growled. It's been hours since Yama left and they needed him for this. Maybe not now like Ki had said but soon.

    The two nodded to each other as Akai went to go start his shift. Ki decided to leave the woman to rest on the couch while he went downstairs to scavenge the house. Finding anything they may need for the eventual trip.

     What none of them knew was the doctor was already there, on the roof with Dog. The two overhearing everything that was said.

     Yama tightly gripped his bag. Now they really needed to do something. Dog was shocked as well. He never expected Ki and Akai to do such a thing. Especially to someone they claim to love.

     Being a demon was something no one should want. It's a long life full of hell, from start to finish. Dog considers humans the lucky ones to not be born into such a life.

     Yama made sure both demons were gone before hovering himself down into the room from the hole in the roof. But not before giving the spider demon a threatening look. Making sure he doesn't give him away.

     That look reminded Dog of Akai. Because of that he immediately froze up.

    Once Yama touched the floor, he looked around before floating himself over to (Y/N). Not wanting the creaks in the old wooden floor to give his presence away. He just hoped Akai doesn't notice their link.

"(Y/N)!" He whispered, shaking her shoulder but she didn't move. He gritted his teeth. Lowering to his knees and removing his glove before slapping her cheek. Not too hard but enough to wake her up.

    The woman jumped awake and immediately pushed herself deeper into the couch. Before she could shout Yama covered her mouth and lifted her blindfold. When she saw it was him, she began to settle but that fearful look still remained in her eyes.

"Stay quiet. They don't know I'm here."

     She nodded. He removed his hand and lowered his head in frustration.

"They're going to turn me..." Her voice shook. Barely a whisper. "They somehow got Zankoku's hold."

"I heard." Yama looked back up to her. "We can't waste a second now. We have to get you out of here-"

"Yama, there's nothing..." She cut him off. Her head fell as her throat grew tight. "No matter what we do... there's nothing."

     The doctor stopped and just watched her. She was still in shock from it all. Her panic attack from before was slowly coming back and her eyes grew dimmer by the second. Her will to be free slowly crumbling.

     In her position, he couldn't blame her.

"You really believe that?" Yama questioned.

"What else can we do? What else can I do..?" A tear fell down to her lap. "I'm dead."

     The doctor huffed. "You're not dead yet. You need to stop thinking like this! I thought I told you to not let them get to you!"

"But Yama-"

"But nothing!" He shushed her. "Besides. I'm the only one who knows how to handle the hold. As long as I stay away, you're safe."

     This fact did make the woman calm down a bit. He was right. Only he can remove the hold safely, making him important to have around.

    But she needed him. She didn't want to be alone with Ki and Akai any longer.

"Can you think of anything we can do that'll help us? I can't do all the heavy lifting here." He asked.

     (Y/N) stared down into her lap. Her view was blinded by tears and head clouded in so many bad scenarios. She almost didn't hear the doctor.

     Time went by in silence between the two. Yama was growing desperate for her to say something. Anything to let him know she wasn't giving up. But what she did say was something he did not want to hear.

"If things don't work out..." She started, her voice low and flat. Something that unnerved him. "Can you find my team... find my husband..."

     She sniffed back a tear. "Tell him I love him... and that-"

     She choked back and took a deep breath. "Tell him that I'm forever grateful of him. And everything he did for me..."

"You're going to tell him yourse-" Yama stopped as he started to hear Ki's footsteps coming up the stairs. He quickly got up and gave (Y/N) a look before lifting himself out of the room before the quiet one could spot him. He forgot to lower her blindfold back down but that didn't matter to (Y/N). She didn't even look at Ki when he got closer. Her eyes stayed on her lap as the tears kept falling. Even when the dark demon inspected her.

    Yama got up and walked to the edge of the roof, beyond frustrated. Here he was digging in his head for anyway to save his friend while the very person he was trying to save was slowly giving up. He was losing time now more than ever.

     Dog watched the doctor. He felt scared for (Y/N) too. She's been so strong before, but now it was like she wasn't the same person who dare challenged the King directly in his face. The same person who rushed to Dog's aid when there was danger standing right beside her.

     She was losing her courage to continue. Just like how he lost his courage to fight...

     Yama started to pace the roof, racking his brain for anything. Just anything.

"-find my team... find my husband..."

    Her words overcoming his thoughts. They were on repeat and it unnerved him. But her words...

"Tell him I love him..."

     Find her husband... Tell him...

     It was like a lightbulb burst in his brain. Every possible plan he could think of, but not this?

     Yama turned to Dog, making the demon jump and look away.

     Suddenly Dog's body lifted up from the roof and started hovering over to Yama. The spider demon almost gasped but quieted down seeing Yama place a finger over his lips and point down, knowing that Ki was just below them. Once Dog was close enough, Yama set him back down and leaned close.

      Dog leaned in too but soon gagged when Yama grabbed his throat and pushed him into a chimney. His body hitting the old bricks roughly. "You're still on their side?"

"W-What-"

"Are you still obedient to them? Do I have to kill you if you are?" Yama lowly growled, making sure the poor demon knew he wasn't fooling around.

    Yama's red eyes glared into Dog. That intense and deadly stare made him quiver to his knees and shrink. They reminded him of Akai but somehow Yama looked much deadlier than his already violent brother. Was that even possible?

"I want you to keep your eyes on her. Don't leave her side no matter what." The doctor whispered but venom dripped from every word, making Dog widen his eyes.

"If anything goes wrong, you'll protect her. Right?"

    Dog quickly nodded. "I w-will!"

"Depending on how you do determines if I kill you or not. So I would only do what's in your best favor." Yama let his words sink deep into the demon. "Don't you agree, Dog?"

     The poor demon has never seen the doctor in such a way. He always found him intimidating yes, but never like this. He was scared. He fearfully nodded his head again which made Yama finally release him.

     The doctor took some steps back to allow the demon some breathing room. He adjusted his gloves and coat as if nothing happened. As if he didn't just threaten someone's life.

     Dog sucked in some breaths and took some steps back away from Yama while keeping his wide eyes on him. But the doctor was simply fixing himself before turning away.

"A little word of advice." The doctor started. "The more you act like the dirt beneath their boots, the more they'll treat you as such. If you aren't going to straighten yourself up now then you deserve to be a dirty useless mutt. You deserve the treatment everyone gives you. But you don't deserve the kindness (Y/N) gives you."

     It was like those words shot deep into Dog's chest. He couldn't believe what the doctor had said. It hurt him badly. But deep down... he knows it's true. He knows he deserves it all. And he knows he doesn't deserve the way (Y/N) treats him at all...

"Being scared of them isn't an excuse to allow them to treat you like shit. Toughen up or die. That's how the world works." With that, the doctor took his leave and floated himself down onto the ground below. Leaving his short lecture and threats to plague Dog's mind.

     Did he deserve to be just a dirty useless mutt? Forever Ki and Akai's punching bag until the day he finally taps out and die? He can't even stand up for the one person in so many years to actually look at him for him...

     Dog heard Ki's voice from below, being pulled away from his thoughts. Does he just follow what Yama said or continue doing what Ki and Akai ordered him to? Both parties threatening his very life, how was he supposed to decide who to listen to?

     What was he going to do?

————————————————————————

Author's note

Sorry for the late update! Some events came up since the last time I posted a chapter so I've been a lil busy😅

But tomorrow my time, I'm planning to have another chapter done for you guys!

(Does anyone else feel like July just flew by? I checked the date and saw it was already almost august😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 10.1K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
202K 8K 48
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
610K 40.8K 86
This is the second book in "The Infectious Series." Please read my book "Infectious Intent" first before reading this one. Link: https://www.wattpad...
506K 30.8K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...