💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!
𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺
𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎

1.6K 73 4
By QueenxOfxRats

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♥︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Iϝ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ƈσυʅԃ ƚαʅƙ ƚσ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ,...

Wσυʅԃ ԋҽ ԋαƚҽ ԋҽɾ?

Oɾ ɯσυʅԃ ԋҽ ʅσʋҽ ԋҽɾ.

Tҽʅʅ ɱҽ,

Lσʋҽɾ

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♥︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   Sonic was excited to make memories with you while you're on earth, he wants to show you all it's beauty and glory, the food and the smells. He is excited to show both you, Tails and Knuckles the life in earth cause he's not alone— well not the only mobain at least!

   But he couldn't help wonder...

   Would these feelings affect his relationship with you? He feels nervous just thinking about you. Your eyes, your fur, how soft your quills looked, he never seen another hedgehog mobain in his life so he wasn't sure if it was just, pure excitement to see another of his species. 

   If it was. Then why does he have feelings to,..... 

    Never mind.

   Knuckles was confused. Confused of these feelings. 

   Every time he looks at you his hands in his gloves feel clammy, his heart fastens as well as his breathing that gets heavy and quite, he becomes stiff as a stone whenever you do something that looked cute! 

   He pushed those feelings though as if it's a weakness. I mean he's a warrior, he trained throughout his whole life for battles, he never stopped and think of what if he lived a normal life? Where he had time to make friends, meet people, and maybe even discover love. 

   Being the last of his species he felt it was rather pointless. So he doesn't bother to see what's the point of love. But the you...

   You made him feel all this! He doesn't know if he likes it or not, or even knowledge it. All he could though is see how the days with you and the others go. 

   You're just hella confused with the feelings of love. 

   You've been alone for years with no interaction with any being! So yeah you just can't tell if you feel love or admiration,....

   What adventures will our characters be in during their days or months on earth? Will you be able to understand love and your dreams? Will Knuckles and Sonic have courage to ask you a big questing and ask you the BIG thing?? 

   Will you find out your past.

   Who knows! 

Now then, 

have a damn good day— Cinema Summary 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 16
[DISCOUNTED??] ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ🎐 " ı'ƖƖ ʄơཞɠɛɬ ῳɧąɬ ყơų ʂąıɖ." "ı ƙŋơῳ!" 𝗬/𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮�...
3.7K 74 11
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.." "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒..𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑜�...
71.5K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
27.5K 401 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...