Complete Chaos

Galing kay Zgenrdz

Julia's life completely changes when she discovers that she has to deal with the upside down, the mind flayer... Higit pa

000
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
Thank You!
087
088
089
090
091
The Kids
092
093

002

9.8K 191 16
Galing kay Zgenrdz

It was now Fall of 1984, Julia was in her senior year of high school.

Her mind was focused on finishing with all As and getting accepted into the college of her dreams.

She wanted to get out of the small town of Hawkins and see what was out there for her.

Only focusing on cheer practice and her grades, Julia had no time for parties. Something that didn't sit right with her best friend, who enjoyed a good party.

"Come on, Jul! Tina is throwing a Halloween party at her house. You have to come," Kimberly said, shaking her shoulders.

Julia held on to her books tightly, not wanting to drop them. They were standing by Julia's locker as she was getting her physics book out for her next class and putting her English book inside her locker.

"I don't know, Kim, I have history homework, and I don't even have a costume," she said, closing her locker.

"That history homework is not due until two more days, and I have something that you can wear," she said excitedly.

Julia started to walk down the busy hall, Kimberly followed right behind her.

She glanced at her friend "please, Julia," she begged.

"Billy is going to be there too," she whispered yelled.

Billy was the new kid in town who had every girl drooling over him, Kimberly included.

"You don't need me there," Julia insisted as they walked in the physics classroom.

"But I do, you're so fun when you drink, and you can be my moral support while I try to hook up with Billy," she whispered the last part.

Julia placed her book on her desk. "I don't want to be anywhere near you and Billy," she said with a disgusted face.

"Fine, but please go with me, Jul. I'll be your best friend forever if you do." Kimberly held her hands together, trying to convince her friend to go.

"Ugh I hate you sometimes. You know that, right." Kimberly's lips quickly moved into a smile.

She kissed Julia's forehead "you love me." Julia pushed the young teen away, "I don't," she said with a smile.

Kimberly and Julia had been friends since elementary school at the age of nine-years-old. Both girls became inseparable since that day.

They were opposites from each other, but it's what makes their friendship work.

Kimberly's parents have money. She is more of a leader, and she gets what she wants. She has beautiful thick hair, gorgeous shaped brown eyebrows, and bright blue eyes.

Julia was more of a follower with her long thin brown hair, thick brown eyebrows, and light blue eyes. She considered herself the mother of the pair, always looking out for Kim.

Julia's mother died when she was very young. Her father became distant after that. Maybe that's why Julia wanted to be there for Kim the same way she wished someone could be there for her.

"Miss. Bell, this isn't your classroom," Mr. Jones said firmly, standing in front of the class.

Students had arrived, and many were already in their assigned seats. "My apologies Mr. J," Kimberly said, making her way to the door.

"Julia Wallace, I love you," she yelled from the door before leaving down the hall.

Embarrassed, Julia sat down and looked at the front of the class where Mr Jones was writing the title of the lesson.

◦ ◦ ◦

After school Julia went to Kimberly house.

She lived in a good neighborhood with large houses and a white picket fence. What everyone dreams of.

Julia's father didn't have a lot of money; they lived in a trailer park.

That's why she wanted to do well in school. She wants to get out of the small town of Hawkins and have a better future for herself.

Julia walked up the stairs into Kimberly's room. Her room was twice the size as her own.

Kimberly was inside her walking closet, looking for something that Julia could wear. "Okay, so I'm going to be an angel hence the white dress," Kimberly explained, walking to the bed holding a short red dress.

"I'm guessing I'm the devil." Julia eyed the red dress that was on Kimberly's bed.

"Exactly, now let me look for some heels," she added, walking in her closet again.

The dress was beautiful; she couldn't deny that. "I found these little horns in my closet that little Josh left when I babysitting him," Kimberly said, throwing said horns to the bed. Josh was Kimberly's 6 year old neighbor who had a small crush on Kim.

"You stole or found them," Julia asked, raising an eyebrow. "Next question." Julia shook her head with a smile.

With the dress and accessories in hand Julia walked into the restroom.

Once she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror, and she looked hot.

Julia wasn't new to parties or drinking, but she didn't do it as often as the other teens her age. So dressing up wasn't new but she was still shocked to see how pretty she looked.

She fixed her long brown hair and walked out. Kimberly gasped when she saw her best friend, "Julia, you look hot! Why do I want Billy when I have you right here," she joked around. Julia blushed at her comment. "Shut up, and let's go before I change my mind."

Both girls arrived at Tina's house, and it was already full.

Cars were parked everywhere in the yard. Kimberly scanned the area looking for a certain someone.

Knowing who she was looking for, Julia pointed out where he was "he's over there."

Billy was talking with Tommy and Steve. Kimberly's face lit up, "I see him. Okay, bye, love you. I'll see you around."

And with that, Kimberly left Julia's side. "Be careful, make good choices," she yelled, hoping her friend would hear her.

Alone Julia made her way inside the house.

Looking around, she found the kitchen where empty red cups were scattered everywhere.

Grabbing the empty cups, she threw them to the trash and cleaned a few chips crumbs that were on the kitchen island.

She got a clean red cup and added whatever was in the big bowl. She took a sip enjoying the burning sensation in her throat.

Couples were making out left and right. She rolled her eyes and walked around with the cup in hand.

Relationships were not her thing; it was hard to find someone interesting in high school, the only thing in their mind was sex.

Even though she did too, she wanted more she wanted a connection.

She wanted something special she knew she wouldn't find in Hawkins High School; that's why she was excited for college.

She had a few one night stands to help with the stress from school, but that's all they were.

She had a boyfriend back in freshman year totally opposite from her, and because of that they broke up.

She was left with good memories and good taste in music.

A few minutes had passed every so often, Julia would look for Kim.

The girl was having the time of her life dancing in the middle of two boys; Billy was nowhere in sight. Julia smiled to herself as she continued to clean the kitchen; it annoyed her how dirty it was.

She picked up a few things from the floor and threw them into the trash.

She had played a game with herself that after every trash, she would take a sip from her drink, but she soon stopped when she realized she would be drunk within the first 10 minutes.

As she bent down to pick up a beer can, she felt someone touching her ass.

With the half-empty can in hand, she turned around to face who touched her.

It was a boy in her grade with dirty blonde hair and a sloppy smile on his face wearing a basketball jacket.

He got closer to her, placing his hand on her lower back. She was shocked by this guy's behavior. She was minding her own business when he appeared out of nowhere, thinking that he had the right to touch her.

"I'll suggest you keep your hands to yourself before I chop off your fingers," she said, glaring at the boy. With her hand, she moved his hand from her hip to his side.

"What now you don't want me after practically showing your ass at my face all night."

"When did I ever do that?"

He took a step closer to her "come on, don't be like that. Pretending to pick up trash and moving your ass my way. You could have just told me you want me,"  he said with a smirk. 

She pushed him back and threw the beer that was left in the can at him.

"You bitch," he said, looking down at his shirt, which was now covered in beer.

He got a cup from a girl that was pacing by and poured the beverage on her hair.

She gasped and took a step back.

"I didn't even want you. You ugly bitch." He dropped the empty cup at her feet and walked away.

A few teens looked at Julia as her hair was soaking wet, the drink had gone down her boobs, and she felt sticky and gross.

"Ugh, Kimberly is going to kill me," she whined, looking down at her wet dress.

It's going to stink by tomorrow if she doesn't quickly wash it. She looked to where she had seen Kim last time but her friend was long gone.

She moved around the crowded house, passing by couples kissing and others passed out of the floor, trying not to step on them; she tripped and bumped into someone.

This was not her night, "I'm sorry," she apologized to the person.

The person straightened up, and Julia got a better look at the person's face. "Oh, hey Steve," she greeted him.

She noticed how he had a sad expression; he didn't look as happy as when she got to the party. "Is something wrong," she asked, tilting her head a little to the side.

He shook his head "hey, Julia, I didn't know you were here. I'm good; why are you asking?" 

"Well, you don't lo-" he interrupted her, "you know what, don't answer that. Why do you smell like alcohol?"

She looked down at Kim's dress again. "Ugh, some asshole poured their drink because I didn't let them touch my ass." She looked back at Steve.

"What?! Who did that?" He looked around them.

"Doesn't matter; I just want to change. I just feel gross right now."

He looked back at her "do you want me to take you home?"

If she went home like this, her father was going to kill her.

She shook her head. "I'm spending the night at Kimberly. She's my ride, but I can't find her."

He thought for a second and said, "I can take you to my place. You can shower maybe by then, Kimberly; would be at her house."

"Are you sure I don't want to bother. What about your parents."

He looked down at his shoes "they are not home."

She looked around one last time, hoping that maybe; Kim might appear, but the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Ok, could I wash the dress at your place?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.9K 893 85
Jenna Henderson and Steve Harrington have been best friends since they met back in elementary school. What happens when their tight knit bond is test...
475K 10.7K 34
'I live in a man's world, and it's hard to thrive in a world that isn't designed for you' 'She's...too good for someone like me' (Steve Harrington x...
25.3K 327 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
819 23 12
A year after Will Byers' disappearance and reappearance, Caytlinn Harrington, Dustin Henderson, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, and Will Byers are thr...