Black Out Days | Trans!Ranboo...

By bigbahongaloos

Ranboo, a 18 year old Transgender male streamer, struggling with body dysphoria, and past self harm scars tha... More

Black Out Days Info + TW's
โŠ‘โŸŸโŽ…โŸ’ โโŠ‘โŸ’ โŒ‡โŽโ‹. โŸŸ โ™โŸŸโŒฐโŒฐ โŒฐโŸ’โƒโŽโŸ’ โŠฌโœโŽโ€ โŽŽโƒโ˜ŠโŸ’ โœโŽโ โœโŽŽ โ‹”โŠฌ โ‹”โŸŸโ‹โŽ….
โŠฌโœโŽ โŒ‡โŠ‘โœโŽโŒฐโŽ… โŒ‡โƒโŽโŸ’ โŠฌโœโŽโ€ โŸ’โŠฌโŸ’โŒ‡. โƒ โโŠ‘โœโŽโŒ‡โƒโ‹โŽ… โŽโœโŸŸโ˜ŠโŸ’โŒ‡ โŠ‘โœโ™โŒฐโŸŸโ‹โ˜Œ โŸŸโ‹ โ‹”โŠฌ โŠ‘โŸ’โƒโŽ…!
โŒ‡โŒฟโŸ’โƒโ˜ โŸŸโ‹ โโœโ‹โ˜ŒโŽโŸ’โŒ‡. โŸŸ โŽ…โœโ‹'โ โŸ’โŽโŸ’โ‹ โ€โŸ’โ˜Šโœโ˜Œโ‹โŸŸโ‹‰โŸ’ โŠฌโœโŽโ€ โŽŽโƒโ˜ŠโŸ’...
โ‹”โŸŸโ€โ€โœโ€ โœโ‹ โโŠ‘โŸ’ โ™โƒโŒฐโŒฐ...
โโŸ’โŒฐโŒฐ โ‹”โŸ’ โƒโŒฐโŒฐ โโŠ‘โŸ’ โ™โƒโŠฌโŒ‡ โโœ โŒ‡โโƒโŠฌ โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ, โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ, โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ! โƒโ‹โŽ… โŒ‡โโƒโŠฌ โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ, โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ, โƒโ™โƒโŠฌ!
โŽ…โŸŸโ˜Œ โƒ โŠ‘โœโŒฐโŸ’...
โŸŸโŽŽ โŸŸ โ˜ŠโœโŽโŒฐโŽ… โŒฟโƒโŸŸโ‹โ โโŠ‘โŸ’ โŒ‡โ˜โŠฌ...
โ™โŸ’โŒฐโŒฐ โƒโŒฐโŒฐ โโŠ‘โŸ’ โŒ‡โโƒโ€โŒ‡ โ™โœโŽโŒฐโŽ… โŒ‡โŠ‘โŸŸโ‹โŸ’ โƒ โšโŒฐโœโœโŽ…โŠฌ โ€โŸ’โŽ…!
โšโŒฐโƒโ˜Šโ˜ โœโŽโ โŽ…โƒโŠฌโŒ‡...
โŸŸ โŽ…โœโ‹'โ โ€โŸ’โ˜Šโœโ˜Œโ‹โŸŸโ‹‰โŸ’ โŠฌโœโŽ โƒโ‹โŠฌโ‹”โœโ€โŸ’... :)
A/N

โŽŽโŸŸโ€โŸ’โ™โœโ€โ˜โŒ‡ โŸ’โŒ–โŒฟโŒฐโœโŽ…โŸŸโ‹โ˜Œ โŸŸโ‹ โ‹”โŠฌ โŠ‘โƒโ‹โŽ…โŒ‡.

176 6 30
By bigbahongaloos

Title translation: Fireworks exploding in my hands.

TW: cussing, police, jail, talking about abuse, talk of SA & r@pe, talk of broken bones from abuse, talk of death, Matt being a perv, almost breaking someone's arm bc they (Matt) deserve it

Ranboo's POV

Karl and Nikki (for emotional support) were the only two who were going. Kai said they didn't want to see, quote, 'that devils' face. Which is understandable considering all the things Matt has done to her own brother.

Sometimes I forget that they're siblings and not just really good friends, because they look nothing alike. I figured one of them could possibly be adopted or from a step dad or mom though.
(Haha. About that (•́•̀)...)

Karl and Nikki were about to leave, when I finally got the courage to say what had been on my mind for the last ten minutes. "I want to go." I said, standing up. "What?!" Tubbo stood up as well and grabbed my hand. "I-I want to go..." I repeated. "Why?!" Karl asked.

"I want to show Matt that...that I'm not afraid of him anymore. I want to prove to him that he doesn't scare me, and that what he did...won't have an big impact on my life like he probably thinks and hopes it will." I said.

Everyone looked at me shocked.

"Why was that so fucking inspirational sounding?" Tommy said. I chuckled, shrugging. "I mean...if you really wanna come then sure. I'm not gonna stop you." Karl said. "Thank you." I said.

"Can I uhm...come with you, Ranboo? Just incase?" Tubbo asked. "I don't see why not. I can assure you though, I'll be ok." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Don't forget my directions!" Kai yelled as we walked out of the door. "We won't!" Nikki yelled back.

Short time skip

We were walking down that half mile to the police station when I heard someone shout my name. My real name. Not Ranboo.

"Alec!" They said. It was coming from the other side of the street. The four of us looked over and saw Jordan along with two other people. Another girl her age, and an adult. Maybe 36? "Hey!" I smiled and waved. She dragged the other young girl across the empty street towards us, the adult following close behind them, laughing and shaking her head.

"This is the guy I was telling you about! From the airport!" Jordan said to the others. Karl, Nikki and Tubbo looked confused.

"So like- your Alec?" The other younger girl asked. "Yup!" I reached my hand out to shake hers. "Khloe. Jordan's girlfriend." She smiled, shaking my hand. "And you must be Jordan's mother?" I said to the older lady. "I am! Nice to meet you." She said.

"Jordan was very exited when she got home to tell me about her 'new airport friend'." She nudged Jordan. "Stoppp! You're embarrassing me!" Jordan groaned. I chuckled. "Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but uh, who is this? And how exactly did you meet?" Tubbo asked me. Though Jordan answered for me.

"I'm Jordan! Alec and I met before our flight here when uh...do they know?" She asked me the last sentence. I nodded. "When some old Karen lady was being a bitch about Alec being trans." She finished. "Language, Jordan." Her mom said. She just giggled.

"I'm-" Tubbo started, but Jordan cut him off. "I know who y'all are. Tubbo, Karl, and Nikki!" She said. "Oh! You a fan?" Nikki asked. "Yep! Although I'm not gonna go all over Twitter saying 'ooh, I met Ranboo and he's trans and he's currently in Orlando Florida in this specific town' and that stuff." She laughed.

"That is very appreciated by the way." I said. Jordan smiled.

"Ohhhh, so this is those Youtuber people you're always talking about? The Minecrafters?" Khloe asked. "Yes, they are. And I'm not always talking about them!" Jordan denied. "Pretty much." Her mom laughed. Jordan playfully scoffed. "I am offended."

"Yeah, Khloe here just watches Anime all day." Jordan nudged Khloe. "Hey, you've watched a few with me, now!" "Yeah, like, five. And two of them was just a movie." "Ooh! What have you watched?" Karl asked. "Uh, for shows I've watched; Banana Fish, Yuri On Ice, and The Promised Nederland. And for movies; Ponyo and Spirited Away." She said.
(All true. That's all I've watched.)

"Those are some of the best." Karl said. "Don't forget about Nana! We're gonna watch Nana later when we get home!" Khloe said. "Yeah, yeah." Jordan said.
(I actually really wanna watch Nana but I haven't been able to yet :(...)

"We should probably get going, girls." Jordan's mom said. "Alright. Bye, Alec! Buy guys!" Jordan waved before grabbing Khloe and speeding off. Her mom following about ten feet behind.

"Well that was nice!" Nikki said as we continued to walk down the street. "I agree! So like, what did she mean when she said some lady was being a bitch about you?" Tubbo asked. "Eh, just some lady fussing about how she couldn't enjoy her coffee with me sitting near her because I was grossing her out or some shit." I said.

"Aw, I'm sorry. How did she know?" Karl asked. "It's fine. And I don't actually know how she did. Maybe she's a level one hundred boss Karen." I joked. They laughed.

"She was just telling me to take off my, quote, 'chest compressor', and act like the girl I am." I sighed. "I was quiet literally crying, and that's when Jordan stepped in." "I'm sorry." Nikki patted my shoulder. "It's fine."

There was a bit of silence before I noticed we were approaching the police station.

"We're here." I said. Karl seemed nervous. And to be completely honest, I was too. I know I said that I'm not afraid of Matt, and I'm not, it's just that I'm nervous about the whole idea of the police and stuff. I've never been a fan of the cops because when they're around, it usually means something is wrong or someone is in danger.

And they have scary weapons too.

Marcy was the first ever cop that I actually didn't mind. She is very sweet. Upon walking in, we actually saw Marcy at the front desk.

"Oh! Hello Alec, Toby." She smiled. "Remind me who you are?" She said to Nikki and Karl. "I'm Nikki!" "Karl." "Nice to meet you! How're you doing by the way, Alec?" Marcy asked. "I'm good." I said. "Great! So what can I do ya for?" She asked.

"Where here to...see him." I said. "If were allowed to." Nikki added. "Oh! Uhm...visitors are welcome but...why?" Marcy said. "Well I'm here just to ask him a few questions." Karl said. "And I here to let him know I'm not afraid of him and that what he did isn't gonna scar me." I added.

"My, that's very brave of you, Alec." She said. I nodded. "What about you? How do you know him?" She asked Karl. "We used to date." He said. She nodded. "I can let you all see him whenever you're ready. You can only be in there one at a time though." "Let's just do it now and get it over with." I said.

"Alright, follow me. If you would like, I can stand in there with whoever is talking with him. I'll drown out your conversation if you'd like, and I'll just keep watch." She said. "That would be nice, thank you." Karl said. "No problem."

She got another officer to work the front desk, while she had another stand with us while she went to get Matt.

Marcy's POV

I went back to Matt and Damian's shared cell. I got my baton and hit in on the bars to get their attention.

"Listen up, ladies!" I shouted. "Sullivans. You have a few visitors." I said. Sullivans is Matt's last name. Matt gave Damian a confused look. "Who the hell it it?" He asked. "Just follow me." I said.

I cuffed his hands in front of him and led him to the visitation room. In my opinion, we needed a better, safer visitation room. All it was is a small-ish room with a metal table and two metal chairs.

"Sit." I ordered, pushing him into the seat. "Do not touch your visitor. If you do there will be consequences." I said, left, and went back to the other four.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked. Karl raised his hand. "I do." He said. "Follow me. Before I let you in, you need to know a couple rules. Don't touch him unless he tries to touch or harm you and don't lean over the table because he could potentially then try to harm you." I said. He nodded.

Karl's POV

She opened the door and I saw Matt sitting there in handcuffs. He looked up, and smiled a disgusting smile. "I'll be watching right on the other side of this window if something happens." Marcy said. I stepped into the room, and she closed the door.

I went over and sat down in front of Matt with my arms crossed.

"Karl! Didn't expect to ever see you ever again!" He said. "Mhm, yeah." I said. "What's with the attitude?" He scoffed. "Five years of abuse, that what." "You're so dramatic! It was just a few hit here and there! A little pain never did anyone harm!" He said as if he was innocent.

"A few hits?! Bitch, you broke my ribs and my arm once! What the hell do you mean 'a few hits'?!" I yelled, sitting up more straight. "I could barely escape our house sometimes because of how violent you were!" "Psh, please, I broke your arm once and I don't recall ever breaking any ribs." He said. "You probably don't remember because of how high and drunk you were." I scoffed.

There was an uncomfortable silence before he finally spoke.

"Why are you here? Just to lecture me?" He asked. "No. I'm here to ask what happened. What happened to the nice man I met. What happened to that caring soul that felt bad when he accidentally killed a bug. What happened...to the man I fell in love with." I said, tears welled in my eyes.

"He left." Matt said. "Why did he leave?" I asked. "Because he was tired of being a good-for-nothing softy." "You didn't have to become abusive to not be a softy." I said. He shrugged.

"What the hell happened? You went from hugging random sad people in public, to sexually assaulting and trying to rape people?!" I said. "How did that happen?!" He stayed silent.

I scoffed.

"We're done here. I'd like to leave." I said, standing. Seconds later, the door opened and I walked out.

Ranboo's POV

I looked up when I heard footsteps approaching us. I saw Marcy and Karl returning. Karl had a weird expression. He looked like a combination of sad, mad, and confused. He came over and sat down in the seat beside of me. I patted his back and he slightly smiled at me.

"Who's next?" "I am." I said. "Follow me." She led me down a short hallway. If I just turned around I would be able to see everyone. "I went over these same rules with a Karl. Don't touch him unless he tries to touch or harm you and don't lean over the table because he could potentially then try to harm you." She said. I nodded.

"I'll be watching through this window here. You all can't see me, but I can see and hear you." She said.

She opened the door and I stepped in.

"Took you long enough! I was starting to think this was gonna be my new cell." He said, not looking up. He was fiddling with his hands. "Ahem." I cleared my throat to get his attention. It worked and he looked very supposed when he saw me.

That surprise quickly turned to enjoyment and curiosity.

"Ahh, didn't expect to see you here! What's your name again?" He cooed. "Alec." I said. "Please, come sit." I went over and sat down, scooting my chair closer to the table, and closer to him to show that I wasn't afraid to be near him.

"I'm not going to be here long so let's cut to the chase." I said. He put his elbows on the table and his head in his palms like a little girl while her friend is telling her something. "I just wanna let you know that you don't scare me. You don't intimidate me. I'm not afraid of you anymore. And I wanna tell you that what you and Damian did to me, will not have a permanent affect on me and my life, because it already doesn't bother me anymore."

"Damn. I was hoping you'd a least be a little traumatized. That sucks." He said. "Boo-hoo. Sucks for you I guess." I rolled my eyes.

"I must say though, it was quite nice seeing you crying under me. All weak and defenseless." He reached over and pet the side of my face.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it how it's definitely not supposed to twist.

"Fuck, stop!" He tried to pull his arm away. I let go when I heard the door behind me open. "I told you not to touch anyone, Sullivans!" Marcy yelled at him. He held his arm and rubbed it. "What, you not gonna do anything to him? He just 'bout broke my arm!" He yelled back.

"What, like you did to Karl?" Marcy shouted.

Silence.

"Come on." Marcy motioned for me to stand, and I did.

Nikki's POV

We were watching Marcy from down the hall when she suddenly placed her hand on her gun like she was getting ready for something to happen. "W-What is she doing? What's going on in there? Is Ranboo ok?" Tubbo asked. "It's ok, Tubbo." I said.

Suddenly we heard a very quiet shout. "Fuck, stop!"

Marcy ran over and opened the door, running in.

"I told you not to touch anyone, Sullivans!" Marcy yelled. Apparently Matt had did something to Ranboo, and now Tubbo stated worrying more. "What, you not gonna do anything to him? He just 'bout broke my arm!" Matt yelled as well. Tubbo seemed to sort of like the fact that Ranboo had defended himself.

Then Marcy said; "What, like you did to Karl?" followed by silence. Karl tensed up. I rubbed his back to make him feel better. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He lightly smiled. "It's ok. Thanks."

Ranboo and Marcy then walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Ranboo looked really pissed as he flipped Matt off through the window even though Matt couldn't see him.

"Fucking dickhead." He whispered under his breath. "What the hell happened?!" Tubbo asked. "Bitch said he liked seeing me weak, defenseless and crying under him. Then proceeded to pet my face so I almost broke his damn arm." Ranboo said. "Serves him right!" I said.

Tubbo nodded to agree.

"If I can now that he's went against rules or whatever, I would like to give him a peace of my mind." I said. "Be my guest!" Marcy laughed. "Can we watch through the window? I wanna see him bout piss his pants because of Nikki!" Tubbo bounced in his seat. "Of course!" Marcy said.

She didn't even bother telling me any rules. She already knew I was gonna slay my way through this like a Queen.

When I walked into the room, Matt gave me a disgusting, perverted smile.

"Hello there, pretty lady." He said. "You shut the fuck up before I smack you so damn hard you'll be able to see your dead great great grandma." I pointed my finger at him. "Ok, then. Why don't you come sit down." He said. "No."

"When you and Karl lived together, why did you abuse him?" I asked. "I didn't abuse h-" "Don't say that. Yes you did. Own up to it. Now why." He paused for a second. "Because I could? Because I'm much stronger than him? Because it was fun." He smiled.

I scoffed.

"Fun? You hit him and make his life miserable because you think it's fun?!" I said. He smiled and nodded. "You're sick."

I figured he would only know Ranboo by his real name, so I called him Alec.

"Now I want to know why you did what you did to Alec. And I expect a damn good reason even though nothing can explain why you did it." He said. "Revenge for Karl breaking us up." He said. I laughed. "Revenge? You tried to rape someone just for revenge because your boyfriend broke up with you?!"

He smiled and nodded.

"That is no reason to do that!" I said. "I think it's a pretty good reason." He said. I saw straight through his bluff. "Thats bullshit!" I slammed my hands down in the table and he jumped back, obviously startled. "You know damn well that what you did was wrong! You're just too scared to admit it. You think you're too tough to admit it."

"Look, lady. I don't know who you think you are, but-" I cut him off. "I know damn well who I am. And it's ma'am to you. Not lady." I said. He stayed quiet.

"I just hope you know, that you're an evil man, Matt Sullivans. And I hope you get put on death row. And if you don't, I hope you get life in prison and rot in there."

He looked shocked.
(You're the man~ but I got the, I got the, I got the power~ 👸)

I walked towards the door, giving him my middle finger before leaving the room.

I was met by a very shocked looking Ranboo, Karl, and Tubbo, with a proud Marcy.

Ranboo's POV
Time skip

On the walk back home, Tubbo, Karl and I kept talking about how much Nikki slayed her way through that like a queen. Every time we said something, she just responded with a light chuckle or a small 'thank you'.

When we arrived home and walked into the living room, we were met with many questions.

"How did it go?" From Phil.

"Are you alright?" From Tommy.

"Do I need to kill him?" From Kai.

All that kind of stuff.

"It went well, Phil. Yes, we're alright, and no, you don't need to kill anyone." Karl answered them.

"Oh my god! You should have seen Nikki when she wanted to talk to him! She was amazing!" I blurted out. "She was scaring the piss out of Matt's pants! You should have seen his face!" I laughed. "Damn, I wish I could have seen that!" Puffy said.

Karl and I looked over to Tubbo, smiling.

"Well actually!" He pulled out his phone. "I recorded it!" "What?! How?!" Nikki asked. "Marcy let me! She said she could tell you were gonna scare him shitless so she let me record." He smiled. "Show us!" Puffy squealed.

Everyone huddled around Tubbo and his phone so they could watch.

(Everything in italics is the video and it's still Ranboo's POV)

-

When the video started, it was just aiming at the ground as he was walking down the hall.

"Hey, can I film?" You could barely hear Tubbo ask. "Uh, yeah? She's gonna power her way through this like a queen and I'm sure your friends will wanna near it." She said just as quietly. "Good, because I already am." He giggled.

Tubbo aimed the camera up through a slightly tented window so we could see the inside just before Nikki walked in, and he got a smug grin on his face.

"Hello there, pretty lady." He said.

I saw Wilbur blood boil when he said this.

"You shut the fuck up before I smack you so damn hard you'll be able to see your dead great great grandma."

Now Wilbur was trying to hold back a laugh.

"Ok, then. Why don't you come sit down." Matt spoke. "No."

Wilbur snorted.

"When you and Karl lived together, why did you abuse him?" Nikki asked. "I didn't abuse h-" "Don't say that. Yes you did. Own up to it. Now why." Matt stayed smiled for a little bit. "Because I could? Because I'm much stronger than him? Because it was fun." He smiled.

Nikki scoffed.

"Fun? You hit him and make his life miserable because you think it's fun?!" She raised her voice at him. He smiled and nodded. "You're sick."

"Now I want to know why you did what you did to Alec. And I expect a damn good reason even though nothing can explain why you did it." Nikki said. "Revenge for Karl breaking us up." He said. Nikki sarcastically laughed. "Revenge? You tried to rape someone just for revenge because your boyfriend broke up with you?!"

He smiled and nodded.

"That is no reason to do that!" She said. "I think it's a pretty good reason." He said. "Thats bullshit!" Nikki hit her hands on the table and he jumped back, obviously startled. "You know damn well that what you did was wrong! You're just too scared to admit it. You think you're too tough to admit it."

"Look, lady. I don't know who you think you are, but-" Nikki stopped him. "I know damn well who I am. And it's ma'am to you. Not lady."

"Daym." You could faintly hear me say, making Karl, Tubbo, and March giggle.

A few people in the room giggled.

"I just hope you know, that you're an evil man, Matt Sullivans. And I hope you get put on death row. And if you don't, I hope you get life in prison and rot in there."

Every seemed shocked that Nikki said this, as she was usually very kind.

Nikki began to leave the room, just before flipping him off.

-

Then that's when Tubbo stopped recording.

"Daym, Nikki! Pop off!" Puffy said. Nikki giggled. "Just fighting for my friends!" She smiled. "Awwwww, Nikkiiii!" Wilbur cooed in a high pitched voice.

I suddenly got a text.

Unknown
Hey, Alec! It's Marcy.

Me
Oh! Hey?
Can I help you?
How did you get my number?

*you changed contact name to Marcy🚓👮‍♀️*

Marcy🚓👮‍♀️
I'm the Chief of police.
I can get your number if I want.

Me
Oh yeah :D

Marcy🚓👮‍♀️
So uh, anyways!
Just wanted to check up on you because you still seemed a bit shook up after you left.

Me
Yeah, no, I'm good now.
Thanks tho!
We just got don't showing the video of Nikki to our friends lol

Marcy🚓👮‍♀️
That's funny.
I gtg tho
I'm still on duty
Bye

Me
Byeeeee ✌️

"Who was it?" Karl asked. "Ah, just Marcy." I said, putting my phone back in my pocket. "Why's she texting you?" Tubbo wondered. "She was asking if I was ok after what happened." I nervously laughed.

"Wait, what happened?" Tommy asked. I hesitated to answer. "Ranboo...what happened?" He asked again.

"Just uh, he's was being all weird and perverted." I sighed. I got many sorrowful looks. "He tried to pet my face so I tried to break his arm." I said very nonchalantly. "What?! You tried to break his arm?!" Tommy screeched.

"That is what I said, isn't it?" I joked and smiled.

"How?!" Phil butted in. "I like, grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm backwards a bunch. You should have seen his face." I laughed.

I probably shouldn't have laughed because that made me seem like a psychopath. Just saying 'I almost broke a fully grown mans arm' and then laughing. Yeah, I'll be making a mental note to never do that again.

"Pop off, Ranboo!" Wilbur said.

I giggled.

Words: 3,980

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.3K 23
Karl Jacobs ร— Fem!Reader (Complete) === A twenty two year old highschool friend of Karl Jacobs reunites with him through the internet. This highschoo...
311K 8.1K 36
TRIGGER WARNING; this story contains heavy themes of eating disorders and depression, if these topics trigger you or make you uncomfortable please re...
6K 223 51
Wilbur is a young, trans masc teen. He is out to his parents, and they fully support him. They've bought him binders, let him cut his hair, and gotte...
12.3K 443 25
Y/n is an 20 year old with no particular place to go after the zombie apocalypse broke out (2 years prior Ranboo and all the guys are now 2 years old...