'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
44 a . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49e . Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

28.

179 15 0
By ruba_rajan

and that's the professor version of his zhan ge  which bo saw....

the librarian zhan 

that's the canteen  female worker like  zhan 

that's the friend like iamge. badass 

back to our story,,,,,

back a the home at present....

bo finally tilts up his head after half an hour or so.... and he lifts his empty plate and trash it to the sink counter not even thinking of washing it , but looking -  defeated - lifelessly - bo  started walking to the stairs . but his vision halted at his nannas room and the light were still on. 

so bo knocked the door room. 

immediately bo got the response back " bo baby -  get in dear"

with a hesitant look... bo pushed in the door room and went inside with  loose steps.... the moment he entered in  , and when he saw his nannas open arms ever ready to hug him. bo ran to her and hugged her so tightly .... bo was drinking his tears - he dared no to cry before his sick nanna -  she needed rest and  not stress . but bo couldn't take it anymore .... he only said " nanna...zhan ge"

nanna tapped bo's back head and care cared his soft hair gently and said " he will be here soon dear.... "

bo was turning restless though his words were unsaid but his actions asked her wildly " dont worry my precious your zhan ge will be home before 12 , he never gets late more than that you know that...  dont you..."

bo was shocked and hurt at the same time with nannas words , though  it was not her intension to put salt and pepper to the already grilling meat  but it indeed  hit the bulls eyes that bo tremored hissing " im sorry nanna" bo dunked his face down in shame and guilt. as he has been coming home late all along....

nanna immediately  hugging him more genuinely with love

  " you took want you wanted my precious and we gave you want you wanted."

bo tilted his head above to look up at her nanna

 " time"

 and she smiled...

nanna" you know it - its only ZhanBo forever.... " she smiled again  " get some rest my precious"  patting bobo's banged forehead few times.

bo nods his head....

after a soft lap nap with lovely pats. bo returns back to his own room.

its been 15 or so minuites , bo was in his room he is already freshened up and is been waiting for someone so intensely.

his vision was all fixed to the adjacent room connected by the tree branch , bo kept his window wide open to  see if zhan  is back home -  but no.....it was already 11.15pm but still zhan was not home...

the more time passed on bo was turning restless. making him to pout senselesly.

bo screams crushing the poor pillow to squeeeeeeeshed " where the hell are you ggegeeee" in frustration as it was past 12 right now.

as time passed on bo changed into his comfy night wear and was still seriously waiting for his gg.... playing with his unlocked phone all along.... but suddenly as if an lighting hit his mind his eyes instantly sparkled with hope....   ( he got some crazy idea may be..... well we all know how bobo is.... )

immediately bo got an idea uttering " med's" giggiling, bo took out his ph to dial zhan .... but to his shocking self bo eyes fell over the med before him kept well preserved...

zhan has already placed bo's med and a flask of hot water and a bottle of normal water over bo's study table clearly visible to anyone  who is within the room, bo just signed...." my perfectionisst gege...." nodding his head in defeat.

bo just slumped back to bed in disbelief.... " arghhhhh ge"  cutely....

soon he slept off to.... awaiting his gg arival..

after so many hours....suddenly bo springed up and sat straight from sleep as if he just received a  wakeup call out of no where and his vision instantly diverted to the opposite room and he saw , the lights got ON'ed....

bo immediately pick up his ph and viewed the time ...and to his shocking self .....it was already past 2am....

bo hisses in frustration " now  who is the unruly one here....i always get home by 9 or max 10 even if i have to spent my entire night at roof top , i would still get back home before 12 even in my drunken state...and what are you doing ge.... 2AM seriously...and now who is the unruly one here" pouting.

still bo blabbereed " you think you can escape me gg,,,,"

 smirking his wicked smile " dont you dare not even in your dreams....

" what belongs to wang yibo will only be wang yibos -  forever...."

bo then waited for zhan room to dark again, the moment zhan light got offed  and bo confirmed it , zhan must be asleep by now....bo immediately leaped through his window and entered in zhan room with a happy smile and he saw his bunny which made bo to blush...unknowingly...

bo " geegeeee" he was happy to see his gg after all the stupid hurdles between them.

again he saw his bunny sleeping tiredly.... 

zhan entire bed was filled with papers -  lap and stuffs.... and zhan was crumbled into small ball within the large bed...bo sighed

zhan phone was still beeping at this time... bo immediately took the phone over his hand and offed it. but a flash of smile crafted his lips as he saw his gg's phone wallpaper...

it was none other than him .... he himself ... his gg's bobo.... that to a doodled cute one.... bo carecased the pic and smiled again. but he was right now  - more interested in real one that the fake one that his all concentration turned towards his sleeping beauty... 

bo immediately  cleaned the bed and made zhan to be lied on  the  bed properly.... after everything was done , bo softly care case his sleeping beauty gently and hisses " ai ni zhan ge.... im sorry... you know your piggy is stupid when it comes to his geege... dont you .... " patting and slightly removing zhans bangs which was sealing his earthreal beauty from his piggies eyes. bo softly removed the hindering bangs and pecked a soft peck over the bangs just like rose petal fell over cotton balls , hissing "  tomorrow .... tomorrow we will sort out everything and i want want back what belongs to me..and you only belong to me .... only to wang yibo....my sweet gg"

bo again  peck a soft  petal like peck over zhan lips. 

zhan  slightly stirred up ,  immediately bo dethatched himself away from zhan and stood in fear , but zhan was in deep slumber may be that he just sleep off .... sighing a  relief of breath....  bo hissed gently and carcasses zhsn back and curdled him back hissing  " sleep "  those voice had the magic that zhan again fall back to sleep comfily.

bo gently without any disturbance curdled his sleeping beauty and lied beside him and fall asleep.....

bo hissed " my shinigami"

again a stir up that , bo in fear this time moved away from zhan grabs to the far end of the bed but his visions were all fixed to zhan and zhan only..... sooon bo to dozed off....

when bo was finally asleep.... 

zhan opened his eyes finally... 

and looked at his piggy very tenderly.....

its not that zhan was asleep all along or never was he asleep since the beginning. 

zhan when he got back to his room, and saw his piggies room lights were still on , only then zhan felt a breath of relief and he sat  over his bed to continue his work but soon unknowingly zhan dozed off.... until he felt a hot breaths hitting his lips...

yes even when bo leaped in zhan room and cleaned zhans bed and let him to lie down ,  zhan didn't wake up but when bo kissed his bangs and his lips gently, zhan felt it and can also smell it clearly his babobae is right next to him, but falling in the trap knowingly, zhan kept quite all along to see what his piggy is planning to do.... 

but as he expected bo did the same.... confessing himself .... 

making zhan too look at his baby boy very lovingly...

but zhan hazel made the piggy to move away more that he almost fall down from the edge of the bed but got cought by his gg gently , zhan pulled him towards him that bo bashed to his gg bosom.... and he smiled even in his sleep....

zhan carecased bo gently and hissed " trouble maker" .... 

zhan folded his arms to his backhead and stretched a bit closing his eyes as a series of memories flashed back his senses.....

a short flashback...... from today morning..... 

like 🌟

comment     🗯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
7K 576 16
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
214K 16K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
99.5K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...