JAEYONG ONESHOTS

By boba_yongs

A bunch of oneshots for Jaeyongists ;) More

First Kiss
Sleepy
Little Sunshine
Little Tiger
Best Daddy
Kitty
Just A Crush
Selfie
Rain
Lazy Morning
Under The Stars
Angry
Favourite
Ruby
Misspelled
Love At First Kiss
14th February
Fall, Fell, Fallen
Hi;))

Peanut Butter Toffee

562 10 3
By boba_yongs

"L-Let me go, Chanyeol! I h-have class!"

"Let me go Chanyeol! Ooh!" The owner of the name mocked in a sing-song voice, gripping the omega's hand hard as the other alphas laughed loudly.

Jaehyun couldn't see very clearly as his glasses was forcefully yanked off his face. It didn't take a genius to know that the boisterous laughter and heavy peppermint scent belonged to Park Chanyeol.

"Bold to talk back now, omega?" The Alpha growled, pining his weight onto the smaller who gasped silently in pain, looking away from the male who smirked in his distress.

"What if I did this..?"

His stone-cold fingers slipped underneath Jaehyun's shirt, ripping the top button and the next one by one. The boy whimpered as Chanyeol edged his nose dangerously close to the omega's scent gland.

Someone please, please, help me..

The next thing the smaller could comprehend was the alpha being thrown off his feet, the others howling with anger as they tried to attack the newcomer.

Through all of this, Jaehyun was trying hard to look for his glasses, crawling onto the ground like a blind man with one hand gripping over his torn shirt.

"Hey, hold on. Let me help you." A deep voice uttered softly followed by the comforting scent of...

...peanut butter toffee?

The boy was trembling from the event, still hesitant to hold the new alpha's hand. "Calm down, pup. I'm not going to hurt you, I swear."

Something warm was being wrapped around him. A jacket, perhaps. "Put this on in the meantime, you can return it to me whenever you can."

Heck, the omega's insides were bubbly. He couldn't see a thing, which was an absolute bummer. "Y-Your name?" He stutters out, only to hear a chuckle in response.

"A friendly alpha who's been keeping an eye on you for awhile now, Jaehyunnie."

"Y-You.. know m-me..?"

No reply. He must have left.

Peanut-butter toffee guy.

That's who Jaehyun has been looking for over a week now. The maroon sweatshirt was washed and kept away safely in his bag in case he happened to run into the said male.

This was near impossible, as he had no idea of the mysterious alpha's identity or his appearance at the very least. His scent alone lingered in the omega's mind.

Right now, the omega was hurrying to get home, with a new assignment he was determined to work on far before the due date.

Smack

Jaehyun fell onto his butt, rubbing his forehead gingerly with a wince. His papers and files were scattered on the ground pitifully.

"Oh dear, let me help you with that." The other hissed, taking off his earbuds before crouching down to help the smaller.

This voice was familiar. He smelled the air, spirits soaring when it matched the scent in his mind. The taller stared at him questioningly.

Damn, his hair was dyed this awesome shade of green and fell past his forehead in perfection, his features sharp yet gentle.

He was the epitome of God.

"You..okay?"

"Y-Yeah."

Then again, this was Jeong Jaehyun we were talking about. There was absolutely no way he was going to randomly come out with the question, "Were you the guy that saved my dumb butt from Chanyeol the other day?"

"T-Thanks..for..helping w-with my stuff.."

"No problem. I'll see you around." He grins charmingly before popping a piece of peanut-butter toffee into his mouth.

HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE?!?

"W-Wait!" Jaehyun tugged on the alpha's shirt. "Hm?" The male looked back at him with a smile. "I know you, you were the one who lent me your sweatshirt." He spoke, ears blazing red with every word that came out of his mouth.

The taller seemed elated by this sentence, his eyes growing wide with happiness. "You remember? I mean, I was really hoping you would!" He laughs stupidly, cheeks flushing crimson.

The omega huffed, grabbing him by the collar after glancing briefly at the male's name tag.

Lee Taeyong

He tiptoed to match the alpha's height before pressing their lips together. "That's for making me go crazy about you for a whole week." He whispered as they pulled apart.

Taeyong tasted like the toffee he had just finished.

The reality of the situation started to sink in for Jaehyun, who had started to malfunction, his body turning beet red while walking towards the opposite direction.

A strong hand wrapped itself around the omega's waist, pulling him close to the male, with his back gently pressed against the alpha's chest. "Not so fast, little puppy." His voice was now against the shell of the smaller's ear. "I don't remember this conversation being over yet."

The older's smirk and honeyed tone was enough to drive the boy nuts. "H-Huh..?" Jaehyun breathed, looking up at Taeyong who cupped his cheek with one hand, a thumb gently running over the omega's plump lips.

"You made me go crazy for you for over a year now, where's my compensation?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.8K 46
A bunch of NCT Oneshots with your favorite members ♡ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Cover credits : @XxM00NW0LFxX ♡ 26/8/19 - #2 nctoneshots ♡ 31/8/19 - #1 nct...
44.8K 425 84
Jung Jaehyun oneshots enjoy loves smut 💋 fluff 💕 angst 💢 ect 💚 Sad 💧 but yes there will be WARNINGS⚠️⚠️⚠️
55K 1.4K 13
just little one shots etc (mostly nomin)
13.1K 294 28
Kim Taehyung Oneshots