Kitty

♡

After months of endless searching, Jaehyun and Taeyong had finally found an apartment which was close to their work.

"No pets allowed." The landlady had warned before handing over the keys. Taeyong was crestfallen as this, his hopes of owning a cat crumbled to dust.

"It's not fair! Now I can't have a kitty.." he sulked, his lips in a constant pout. Jaehyun knew better than to kiss it away, knowing the boy would throw a hissy fit.

He refused to do anything that day, opting to lay on the couch while his face fixed itself into a cute scowl of annoyance.

Johnny and Ten had come over to congratulate them on finding a place to stay. "What crawled up his ass and died?" Ten snickered at the sight of Taeyong wallowing in his own sadness.

"He's upset we can't have any pets here."

"Hm, that's petty of him."

The boy hissed at the Thai who raised his hands up un defence. "Don't worry, Tae. This place is only temporary, remember?" Johnny reassured him, casting a furtive glance at his boyfriend.

After having dinner, the couple left. Jaehyun took little time to tidy up before an idea struck him. He might have a plan to get the boy out of his bad mood.

"Meow~"

Taeyong's ears perked up at the noise, his eyebrows shot up in confusion. "Jaehyunnie, did you hear that?" He gulps, listening again for the tiny noise.

"Meow~"

Before he could comprehend anything else, Jaehyun pouced onto him, kissing his cheeks and lips, causing Taeyong to giggle.

"Kitty!" He squealed, eyes sparkling at the sight of the male wearing a cat-ear headband. Jaehyun buried his face into the boy's neck, peppering the spot with affectionate kisses.

"Am I not a cute kitty?"

"You're better than one."

The male smiled, cuddling the boy in his arms. "Feeling better, baby?" He whispers, to which Taeyong nodded. "I promise to get you a real one when we move into our own place, okay?"

The boy smiled, nodding again. "Thank you, Jaehyunnie.."