Clouds As Witnesses (RUBY DA...

By Sljabythelake

Book I in a series of III. Not sleeping with your best friend is basically the number one rule of best friend... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
THE END

Chapter 29

962 30 22
By Sljabythelake

Tw: Sexual content

Ari's body was back on hers in an instant, feverishly spreading her thighs and establishing a locale for himself between them. For a minute, Shay thought he had forgotten all about the fact that he was fully nude with her, that he'd forgotten all about the teasing pace he'd gradually started building beforehand, but her hands running along the bare skin of his back seemed to spark his memory. He flinched like she had somehow burned him, yet the soft press of his lips on hers didn't hesitate.

Feeling daring and truly hoping to show him it wasn't nearly as bad as he presumed, she allowed her palms to trail up his sides and over his chest. His skin was velvety smooth, the curves of him only escalating her desire for him, the bursts of wet heat between her thighs serving as physical proof. His hands froze up a little in their place on her shoulders, but he maintained his actions. She wondered if he was using her mouth as a distraction at this point.

Regardless, he let her do it, and that meant more than most could understand.

Affectionately and tactfully, one hand brushed over the soft plane of his stomach, so lightly that he actually didn't respond at first and she figured maybe he didn't notice. But he did. He lifted one hand, reaching for hers like he was going to stop her, but with a careful consideration he dropped it back down into the mattress. Drawing in one long, slow breath through his nose, then heaving it out like it took every last bit of effort, he brought that same hand up to the side of her neck to kiss her deeper, more fiercely, just more. 

"Ari," She breathed against his lips, holding him close like he was to be treasured. "You feel so good. Your body is fucking gorgeous."

He let out a shaky, nearly breathless laugh. "I don't know about that." 

"Feel it," She dared, the hand over his stomach snaking down lower until she had a firm grasp on his thick erection, urging it toward her excessively aroused and oversaturated heat. "Feel how fucking hot I think you are, how bad I want you."

"Oh," He groaned quietly at the contact, his solid length now pressed against her so bluntly, an indication that he wanted her just as badly. "Jesus, Shay. How-"

He didn't finish his sentence, instead slowly sliding along the entirety of her, the slickness allowing him to glide so easily between her folds. The sloppy sounds of them coming together only fueled her, pulling him down harder. And the sensation- God, that sensation, and he wasn't even inside of her yet- nearly knocked all of the air from her lungs, quick gasps taking over her mostly steady breathing. His touches grew softer as she started falling apart, his hands caressing her face, his tongue sliding against hers in a way that only amplified what he was doing with his cock, so unfairly teasingly yet so tender that she couldn't be angry. And when he reached one hand down to push the thick, smooth head of him into her pulsing clit, rubbing it in slow circles, she squeezed her eyes shut and let out a desperate noise of pleasure, something between a cry and a moan that had been cut short.

"Please, I'm so ready." She whispered, practically clawing at his back.

Thankfully, he obliged. He shifted up slightly, reaching over her to open the nightstand for a condom, a little overly careful to shield his body from the candlelight so he wouldn't really expose himself, but Shay took a hold of his wrist and drew it back to her. "We don't need it."

He silently reflected on that possibility. "Because of the pill?"

"Yeah, I'm taking it." She nodded. "And since we're... you know, official and everything..."

That lit a fire inside him, the verbal confirmation that she was his and he was hers. He kissed her with a healthy mixture of aggression and gentleness, their typical fast-paced coupling replaced with something more tender and sweet. Wordlessly, he rutted against her three more times before finally sliding inside, all the way with no hesitation and no resistance. Shay had never let out a scream during initial pentration- usually that was reserved for a climax, and that was if they were alone- but if his lips weren't muffling hers in that moment she guaranteed she would have this time. Whether it was the prolonged buildup or just the significance of the moment, he felt like fucking heaven. Ari let out a long, gutteral moan into her mouth, his body completely tense in a way that was much different than before.

"Holy shit..." His eyes grew wide and his head dropped down into the crook of Shay's neck, where he settled one quick kiss. "Fuck, Scott was right. I'm about to start singing hymns for real."

"Don't do that." She giggled, lifting his chin up to her face with two fingers. Even in the darkness of the room, she could still see his smile and it made her heart flutter. "And don't mention Scott while your dick is inside me either."

The exhale he let out was shaky yet smooth, and he moved his hips as close to hers as they could possibly be. Instead of moving, he just kissed her, passionate and deep. It felt very likely that they'd stay like that forever, not even following through with the sex they intended to have, and Shay would be completely okay with it. Instead of chasing a quick high, they were enjoying the process and each other's company. Usually lost in a sea of rushed actions and harsh movements, she could feel every caress, every touch, every movement of his succulent lips on hers, every brush of skin that sent electricity rushing through her veins.

And when he started moving at last, gentle pulls and pushes transitioning into long deep strokes, she turned her head against the pillow and melted into the bedsheets beneath her. Gently, he guided her face back to his, whispering a soft command to look at him, and in that moment alone she thought she would lose it. The smooth and slow rhythm of his hips against hers, the way he brushed her cheek with his thumb so fondly, the way he would grind firmly against her once he was fully inside so he could stimulate her clit while keeping his hands on her face, it was all way too much.

"Ari," She moaned quietly. "Holy shit... Holy shit..."

"I know." He hummed, planting soft kisses just to the right of her mouth. "That feels good, huh?"

She couldn't even choke out an answer. Her nails did all the talking, one hand digging into his back so hard she could feel the blood she was drawing out and the other clawing through his thick mass of curls. 

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby girl." He mumbled against her cheek.

"I'm so happy, Ari..." She whispered, running her hands through his hair.

Ari smiled warmly. "I'm so happy, too."

Their bodies fell into a beautiful concord of motion, their hips rocking together to create a storyline full of mostly quiet expressions of pleasure and a heightened sense of intimacy. Shay held him so close she could feel his heart pounding against her own and his heavy breaths against her face; she cradled his body like they'd never do something like this again, though she knew with certainty it wouldn't be the last time. Though actions grew more intense as the prospect of a promising culmination hovered over them, his hands never left her face and her lips only left his to suck in enough air from the humid room to keep going. He was gyrating against her in the most delicious way, and she could practically feel him throbbing inside of her as he found that sweet spot that drove her insane. 

If she closed her eyes, she felt like she was levitating. Up through the ceiling into the night sky, so high she would surely drift away into the constellations. It was only then she realized she was actually floating up off the bed, wedging her body so tightly into his until his arms broke from her face to wrap tightly around her, thrusting harder and harder to bring her to that peak, to literally project her up into the stars, or maybe the fireworks that were somehow still going.

"Ari, I'm going to come." She cried, fists so tight in his hair and her lungs on the verge of collapse. "I'm going to... Don't stop, please... Keep doing that..."

"I know, baby, I know." He kissed her tenderly, his hips crashing into hers in a way that was no longer very steady, more desperate than anything. "Hold on to me. I'm coming with you. Fuck, take me with you."

"Holy fuuuuuuck," She threw her head back and held on tight, afraid she might actually fly away once her climax hit. She contracted around him in strong bursts, luring his own peak to follow close behind. "Aristos, oh my god!"

His lips overtook hers to quiet her and their hands found each other's as two intense releases spilled over in harmony, bodies shaking and hearts racing together. Shay could feel the tears involuntarily rolling down her cheeks; could really feel Ari's cum fill her for the first time ever, so warm and so powerful. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think. His name was the only word that appeared to be left in her vocabulary, repeated so much that it stopped making sense.

"I don't want to stop," He whispered, and then he didn't stop. "Oh, fuck."

Shay didn't even think that was possible.

"Oh god, Ari." She moaned loudly, his continued thrusts maintaining her flow of euphoria in small waves and aftershocks of pleasure. "Oh, it won't stop."

"Goooood." He dragged out, his eyes practically rolling back as he dipped into her at a leisure pace, still so hard and stiff that she almost thought maybe she'd only imagined his first orgasm in her own fit of ecstasy. "Oh, what the fuck. This feels fucking insane."

Shay couldn't help but laugh at his melodrama, but it quickly faded to a moan when the coil in her belly started straining like it was threatening another climax somewhere beneath the surface. Ari sang a heated symphony of 'oh shit's as his hips jolted against hers. He reached between them heatedly to slowly finger her clit, the coil getting tighter and tighter as he rolled his hips into hers until it snapped. She trembled and clenched around him, squealing as he held her tighter than she thought possible to ride out her wave, his movements steady but a little more reserved.

"FUCK." He practically yelled as he coated her walls one more time, with less volume but apparently not less intensity, probably oversensitive at this point. He slowed to a stop, finally, his chest heaving against hers and his breathing ragged. "Holy fuck, Shayna. I can't..."

"What the fuck was that?" She giggled, and then he started giggling and they fell into each other with a novel sense of wonder and admiration.

"I have no fucking idea." Ari laughed, his tired eyes glued onto hers as he stroked her hair lovingly. "You okay?"

She nodded, struggling to catch her breath, her hand stroking his back as they regained some sort of composure. She relaxed in his touch, the candle glowing beside them and quilting the room with a silent tranquility. Everything slowed and honed in on the two of them coming down from the new summit they'd risen to, their breaths gradually steadying and their touch lingering until they were tracing faint lines into each other's skin. Ari was drawing hearts.

After awhile, he shifted like he was going to get up, but Shay selfishly didn't want him to. She didn't want a conclusion to this moment. It was too special to be rushed, to end before they really got to delight in its occurrence. Ari had made love to her so sweetly, just like she had asked and just like his maybe-not-so-insane cousin had promised he would, and she wanted to cherish that information while they still had a few minutes alone.

"Please stay..." She whispered pathetically, grazing her fingertip along his bare back.

"Mmm." Ari hummed against her, burying his face in her neck. "Okay."

They laid in a comfortable repose, a peaceful dreaminess ebbing and flowing within her blood vessels and relaxing every muscle in her body. He hugged her tight and she played with his hair, peppering his forehead in sentimental kisses, finally relishing in the idea that he was her boyfriend now. It wasn't some impulsive decision, some false eventuality she had created in her head over the past two weeks; it was actual reality now. There was no returning to what once was. And to be frank, Shay had no interest in what once was, if this is what a romantic relationship with Ari would be.

"You're my boyfriend now..." She whispered, testing it out loud to see if it still felt right.

Indeed, it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Ari was quiet, his eyes still closed in a blissful placidity, but he smiled. A tired, genuine smile.

After a few minutes, Shay was almost positive he had fallen asleep with his dick inside of her. He was heavy and seemed completely at peace, soft snores escaping him. She didn't have the heart to wake him up, so she just wiggled and hoped that would do the trick.

"Careful." He mused, eyes still closed. "My dick feels like it's going to fall off after that second nut."

"Jesus, I thought you were sleeping." 

"No. Just very, very, very relaxed and probably the happiest I've ever been in my life."

Shay nearly shooed away the butterflies for the umpteenth time this week, but then remembered she didn't have to anymore. She encouraged them to settle in and make a home in her chest, since they clearly had no plans to vacate, so long as they would start going a little easier on her. "Me too, Ari."

"Can you do me a favor and reach under the bed?"

Shay flopped an arm off the bed, not quite sure what she was reaching for, but there was a bag of something soft- knowing Ari, she didn't even want to ask what that could be- and a moderately fluffy towel. She assumed that's what he wanted, so she clasped it between two fingers and dragged it up. "What, is this your cum rag or something?"

"No." Even in the dark, she could tell he was giving her a funny look. "Well, I guess now it is. Now reeeeeeal careful, lift your butt. Do not start humping me because I might pass out or throw up."

Shay laughed so hard she cried, to Ari's dismay. Her body was too heavy to move, so Ari scooped her up and shoved the towel under them, smoothing it out with one hand before he laid her back down. Carefully, he pulled out of her and the leftover cum spilled out onto the towel instead of the sheets. She wondered how Ari was so prepared for everything, since she never would've thought of something like that. Then again, Scott was extremely nosy and loved to give advice.

"Good lookin' out, Petrou." She said, and he shook his head with amusement. "What's in the bag?"

"Huh?" Ari asked, leaning over to blow out the candle before he settled beside her.

"Under the bed."

"Oh. That. Nothing, nothing." He said quickly. "Don't worry about it. Just some, uh, stuff."

"What, coke?" Though it didn't feel like what she imagined coke did. And the bag was larger than the little baggies she'd seen Scott produce out of his pocket and hold up like it was some sort of delicious dessert.

"What? No." He chuckled. "Ignore it. It's personal."

"A fleshlight." She snapped her fingers like she'd figured it out, just to embarrass him since obviously that wasn't what it was.

"NO!!!" Ari was mortified. "Stop, okay? We should... we should probably go back outside."

"Yeah," She sighed. "We should."

He continued to lay there, waiting for her to get up first.

"Ari, what's your problem?" She asked suspiciously.

"Can you get dressed first?" He asked quietly. After literally having the best sex of their two-month situationship- naked, she might add- Shay had damn near forgotten he was so self-conscious. Almost like being in a relationship with her didn't fix all of his confidence issues. Go figure.

"Ari, I'm your girlfriend. You can't hide forever." Shay insisted. "But yes, I will."

"Thank you..." He mumbled, wrapping the blanket around himself and watching closely as she flicked on the lamp and gathered her clothes off of the floor. But not before yanking up the end of the blanket covering what was underneath his bed, only to find the most innocent thing: an unopened bag of rose petals. The gesture, which seemed horrifyingly embarrassing just hours prior and that she had rudely declined thinking it was just Scott acting out, almost made her want to cry.

She almost poked fun when his wide eyes realized what she had discovered, but instead of humiliating him further, she said, "Thank you. That's really sweet. Maybe next time we can actually use them."

"Nah. You're right, it was dumb." He shrugged. "I just thought maybe you'd want it to be special and I didn't know what else to do."

"Of course. It was special either way, Ari." She smiled reassuringly, clutching her discarded dress up to her chest. "But I think it's cute. Next time we'll bust it open and spread them all over."

He smirked at the innocently dirty comment. "Sounds like a plan."

Shaking her head, she graciously turned her back while she got dressed to give him the comfort to do the same.

"You know... It's kinda surprising you hate your body so much when you know how to use it so well." She commented fleetingly, a light yet sincere compliment.

"I'm making up for the deficiencies." He joked, but she could tell he was half serious and lowkey flirting. "I know I can fuck, but I don't know if my body is as irresistably sexy as you're implying."

"It is absolutely irresistably sexy." She smiled, heat rushing to her cheeks. "You're the definition of irresistably sexy."

"Don't stroke my ego like that." He laughed. "I might develop a God complex."

"As you should." She turned around as he was securing his jeans around his waist. "I'll tell you a million times until you believe me."

He gave a soft smile as he shoved the towel back under his bed, hopefully to clean it later. Then he plopped down at the edge of the bed, where this whole 'making love' thing started, and patted the spot next to him. She skipped over and took a seat, her head instinctually falling onto his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her and they didn't talk for a few minutes.

Eventually, he switched his arm's position to take her hand in his, stroking the back of it with his thumb. "Hey, Shay?"

"Yeah?" She tilted her head, his brown eyes holding a strange emotion that she was almost scared to question, worried he might have changed his mind about this whole relationship thing and was trying to figure out a way to let her down gently. "What's up?"

He took a deep breath, and the words came out of his mouth like the sweetest sugar she was sure she'd ever taste:

"I am so fucking in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 419K 26
Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed you was your older brother's bestfriend...
28K 1.4K 112
NEW UPDATED EDITTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE!!!! THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT, OFFICIAL EDITTED VERSION IS BEING PUBLISHED UNDER THE OTHER HER ONLY CHANCE...
2.8K 60 16
Bryce hall is your best friend and his brother is who? Oh yea thats right Jaden hossler x Warning Includes self harm abuse swearing and stuff like t...
16.9K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...