Unveiled Sessions

By sdcsta

MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even... More

Unveiled Sessions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

9.3K 211 207
By sdcsta

Millie

"I kinda like the way this is going..." Bailey states as she types on her computer. Nodding lightly, I drop my eyes to my notebook while shifting uncomfortably.

"Same!" I respond under my breath, trying to concentrate on my notes.

Why can't I focus when I'm around her?

"Did you like it?" Bailey's sultry voice tears me from my thoughts, drawing my attention back to her.

"L-liked what?" I voice after forcing myself to swallow. Then, my heart starts pounding when my classmate stops typing on her computer and twists her head to face me.

"The movie! It's one of my favourites." She explains in an eerie tone as she studies my features. Holding her gaze, I open my mouth a few times, searching for the right words.

Oh, she's talking about the film...

"Yeah, it was good!" I manage to reply before straightening my spine.

Actually, I missed the whole first part of the movie because I couldn't think straight.

During the entire movie, I tried my best to keep my attention on the screen. I really tried hard. However, focusing is an impossible mission when Bailey's right next to you, tossing in the bed and running her slender fingers through her long blonde hair.

She's a freaking temptation...

"That's good to hear! I think we should stop there for today...it's getting late." Bailey voices softly, stifling a yawn. Blinking, I quickly glance at my watch to regain some composure.

"You're right. It's already 11 pm...I think I should go home!" I answer while swinging my legs over the bed, ready to leave. A moment later, an involuntary moan escapes my lips when a firm hand grabs my elbow. I freeze instantly, fighting the new wave of heat building in my core.

"Don't leave, yet." She whispers under her breath, the command in her voice makes me shiver. Clearing my throat, I draw in a steadying breath before turning my focus back to Bailey. I stop breathing the moment my eyes meet hers.

"W-what do y-you wanna do?" I  ask shyly as my chest rises and falls dangerously. Bailey doesn't take her eyes off me, she keeps staring at me like she wants to eat me alive while exploring every inch of my body.

Tell me anything and I'll do it.

The heat of her gaze on me makes my body ache and burn in places no one has ever touched before. Averting my eyes from Bailey's face, my gaze drops to her chest. A soft growl almost escapes me the moment my eyes collide with her breasts. I lick my dry lips, desperate to settle between Bailey's smooth thighs and taste her sweet pussy. My mouth waters at the mere thought.

I bet she would taste as heavenly as she looks...

I know she would happily ruin me if I let her. She would probably make me beg for her touch. Boys should be the ones making me feel this indescribable way but they don't. Actually, no boy has ever made me feel this pleasing way.

Truth be told, I've been intrigued by Bailey since the moment I laid eyes on her, a few years ago. There's something, a certain mystery, surrounding her that makes me crave her.

Something about her that makes my entire body ache for her...

"You tell me." She replies while sitting straighter in the bed.

Part of me wants to run away from Bailey Steele and erase her from my memory. However, the other part of me wants to feel every part of her body and let her corrupt every inch of me.

"We can do everything you want. There's nothing we can't do. You know that right?" Bailey adds casually, breaking my thoughts, and starts trailing her finger up and down my arm innocently. My pussy throbs with the need to be touched by Bailey. I mutter a curse, mentally chastising myself for the way my body responds to her. Blowing out a deep breath, I try to force my mind to go somewhere else as I register her words. I shouldn't be feeling those feelings when I don't even know her. I want to know everything about her.

She's all I can think about and I hate myself for it...

"E-everything?" I breathe, the word is out of my lips before I can stop myself.

"Everything." Bailey says with determination and my heart skips multiple beats. Suddenly, an uncomfortable wave of silence falls over the bedroom and her touch is gone. Averting her gaze, she pushes herself off the bed with an unreadable expression in her face.

"Is s-something wrong?" I manage to ask, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

Did I do something wrong?

"I'm sorry..." Bailey says with her back to me, her voice is so low I almost don't hear her.

"For w-what?" I speak my thoughts, never taking my eyes off her.

"For teasing you this way. I promise I'll stop. You're just so..." She trails off, leaving her sentence unfinished.

"I'm just so w-what?" I question under my breath, blinking in confusion. Within seconds, Bailey spins around and grabs her iPhone on the nightstand.

"Forget about it. Are you hungry? I'm gonna order some pizza." She answers while typing something on her phone.

I'm hungry, but I'm not hungry for food.

"B-Bailey?" I breathe, ignoring her question, as conflicting emotions tangle in my chest. Bailey's gaze falls back on me, my breathy tone grabs her attention in an instant.

"Yeah, little thing?" She replies softly, sweeping her gaze up and down my body.

"What if..." I start on impulse while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes remain on Bailey the entire moment. Confusion flashes over Bailey's features as she tilts her head, silently begging me to finish my sentence.

I want to touch her so badly my body hurts.

"Speak, babygirl. I need you to speak..." Bailey voices with a commanding tone while staring at me with lust in her eyes. I clench my thighs together, trying to fight the desire to be filled by Bailey. Wetness pools between my thighs as my pussy throbs in need. Darting my gaze away from hers, I try to control my rapid breathing.

Maybe I'm not that straight...

"W-what if I d-don't want you to s-stop?" I formulate my thoughts, my voice dropping to a whisper as I squeeze my eyes shut, unable to meet her stare to see her reaction. I immediately regret telling her that the moment the words exit my lips. I duck my head in embarrassment before rolling out of the bed. Tears spring through my eyes as a wave of frustration mixed with anger races through my veins.

I need to get out of here...

"I'm l-leaving! I'm g-gonna w-walk b-back home so there's no n-need t—" I blurt out. Then, my hand is grabbed and I'm thrown back onto the bed before I have a chance to finish my sentence. I yelp in surprise.

"You're not going anywhere before we finished what we started. You hear me?" Bailey groans softly and I'm unable to suppress a moan when she climbs on top of me, straddling my waist with her skirt riding up her thighs. Before I can stop myself, I roll my hips against hers the moment I feel the warmth of body. I do it once. Twice. Then, I freeze as I realise what I'm doing and shame washes over me.

I've never thought that having Bailey Steele on top of me could feel so good.

I clench my fingers into fists, fighting the urge to skim my hands up her thighs to capture her perfect tits. Bailey curses under her breath as she stares down at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"P-please, B-Bailey..." I mumbles breathlessly, resisting the urge to shift my hips into hers to seek some friction. Exhaling sharply, Bailey's eyes keep ping-ponging between my face and my breasts.

"I'm gonna ruin you, babygirl..." Bailey trails off, her breaths coming up short and needy, as she reaches one of her hands out to twirl a strand of my hair between her slender fingers.

I don't care if she ruins me as long as she keeps me screaming her name.

"I like seeing you underneath me like this. Guess I'll have to keep you now." Bailey adds nonchalantly while pressing me down into the mattress. I shiver with unexpected pleasure as I register her words and ponder them before playing them on repeat in my brain.

"I shouldn't be feeling this way..." I mutter under my breath, silently praying that Bailey isn't aware of the wetness between my thighs.

Her body fits so perfectly against mine. It should be illegal...

"And we're not doing anything yet, babygirl. Just imagine the things we could possibly do to each other and the way you'd feel afterwards..." Bailey teases while tracing circles around my belly button. Goosebumps pebble over my skin.

Stop torturing me. Just take me, please.

"Bailey!" I gasp before bringing my hands to her hips.

"Tell me you want it, babygirl, and I'll show you what you've been missing." Bailey replies with her gaze trained on me after she licking her lips in anticipation.

I don't simply want her. I need her.

"You want it as much as I do. I can see it in your eyes. Your body language tells me everything I need to know." Bailey adds and halts her movements, waiting for my verbal consent.

Maybe I'll get her out of my mind if I agree and let her do those unspoken things to me...

"I'm s-scared..." I voice my thoughts while weighing the pros and cons in my head.

I'm going to regret it...

"Scared of what, babygirl? Tell me! Are you afraid I'll hurt? Because I could never...at least not intentionally." Bailey replies in an intimate voice and I shake my head as her fingers skate along my ribs.

"W-what if I l-like it?" I express my fears and sink my fingers into her naked thighs while my mouth waters for a taste of her. All of a sudden, Bailey's eyes widen in surprise as she peers down at me, her mouth opening and closing in shock. Her cheeks turn red, and it pleases me.

"Millie, you..." Bailey trails off before wetting her plump lips and looking down between our bodies, like she's calculating what to do next.

"P-please!" I beg, desperate to feel her mouth on me while she's moving inside me.

I want to make my first time with Bailey Steele, the unreachable Queen Bee of Huxley High.

"I need to ask you something before we—" Bailey starts speaking but she doesn't have a chance to finish her sentence when the sound of my phone's ringtone sounds off. Brought back to reality, I quickly push her off me and stumble out of the bed before hasting to grab my phone on the nightstand. Tillie's name flashes across the screen. Sliding my phone unlocked, I clear my throat before pressing it to my ear.

"H-hey, Tillie!" I answer, forcing myself to look at anything but Bailey.

"Millie! I need to talk to you! Do you want to come over? My mom is cooking your favorite meal!" My best friend proposes and I don't miss the happiness in her tone.

"O-okay...Can you pick me u-up first?" I question and sling my bag over my shoulder after tucking my notebook in.

"Yeah, of course! I'll be at your place in a few minutes." Tillie explains as I stride toward the bedroom door.

"I'm at Bailey's." I admit, swallowing my nerves.

"At Bailey's? O-okay, I'll be there in a few." She replies simply but I know she has a lot of questions simmering through her brain. Then, I hang up the phone and reach the bedroom door.

"Millie! Wait, please!" Bailey calls out and I hear her footsteps approaching me.

"I-it was a m-mistake. I'm g-gonna go..." I voice, looking at her over my shoulder. My heart shatters the moment I catch a glimpse of hurt in her grey eyes.

"A mistake?" She deadpans as she steps up to me, eyeing me up and down.

No, it wasn't.

"Y-yeah! I'm n-not into g-girls..." I manage to speak as I turn around and contemplate my next words.

Truth is I'm confused. I feel things I've never felt before when I'm with Bailey. Am I straight? I don't know. Am I into girls? Possibly.

"I get it..." Bailey answers as pain flashes across her features.

No, you don't! I still want you!

"Can I still give you a ride? I mean, a ride home?" She adds with a hint of sadness in tone while wrapping her arms around herself, her voice is just a note above a whisper.

"No, t-thanks! My f-friend is picking me up..." I explain, hitching my thumb over my shoulder.

"Okay..." She nods while forcing a smile on her face.

"C-can we pretend nothing h-happened today, p-please?" I ask under my breath, shifting on my feet. Bailey's eyes zero in on me.

"Nothing happened today, babygirl. And you know that." Bailey voices while placing her hands in her hips. I nod my head slowly, mentally agreeing with her. Then, I spin on my heels and reach for the doorknob before twisting it.

"Bye, Bailey..." I breathe as I yank the bedroom door open, determined to leave this place and put some distance between us.

"Wait, let me—" Bailey starts speaking behind me and I stop dead in my tracks.

"There's no n-need. See you at school." I cut her off and step out of the bedroom.

"One last thing, babygirl." Bailey calls out and I pause again. However, I can't find strength to turn around and face her.

"Y-yeah?" I reply under my breath, swallowing past the ball of emotions in my throat.

"It wasn't a mistake. You and I both know it wasn't the case." She states after remaining silent for a few seconds. I suck in a painful breath as her words crash over me and set my body on fire.

I keep walking, forcing myself to leave since there's nothing left to say. I was able to resist Bailey tonight. I fought the urge to surrender to her the entire night and didn't give in to temptation. However, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep renewing this strength to resist her and the unthinkable things she could do to my body.

Maybe next time I won't be able stop her...

___

Like & comment <3
| Follow me : IG and Pinterest : Sdcsta |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
379K 11.2K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>•>>•<< "...S...
9.7K 804 41
Sunny Shelley wants a girlfriend, but she doesn't want to date. She can't bear the awkward stages of getting to know someone only to find, after inve...