Long Sleeves (Hiatus, sorry)

By Spectrvm

More

People
Will
Hurt
You
No
Matter
What
This isnt you're place to decide.
What the hell were you thinking
Confusion and a rude teacher
Writer's block
Third times the charm
I could have saved myself
Please say something

UPDATE / I'M SO SORRY

4.3K 135 22
By Spectrvm

Hi guys, ehh... sorry about the wait. This is really going to disappoint you guys but I can't write the next chapter. I'm so lost and I've tried writing it several times and it just doesn't work. I shouldn't of given myself the pressure of all of this build up when I know how long it takes me to update. I'm so so so sorry it's taking this long :(.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I wanted to know if maybe someone wanted to co-write with me for the next few chapters? I don't really know how this works though soo... maybe send me a book you've already been working on and I'll like, judge it or something? Then we could brainstorm and shit and write the next chapter? I don't know xD (you would, of course, be given full credit, though I may edit it a little if that's alright)

I kind of sound like a bitch don't I?

"And then... CLIFFHANGER! *huge time gap* right, no new chapter, I'm here to whine now. Now write the next chapter for me, but only if it's up to my standards!"

God dammit I'm such a bitch... xD

If you (for some reason) want to co-write with me, you can PM me, please don't comment about it though cause I might not see it :)

I reaaaally want to finish writing this, because I have so many other stories I want to start but I can't with the updates on this story being months apart :( Also, if you don't want to write anything, you could comment some ideas for the next chapter as they would be verrrry helpful ;) You would be credited for the idea of course :P

Alright, that's my SOS-authors-note-thingy :( sorry if you were wanting another chapter but erm... yeah...

Thanks guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
54.2K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
410K 55.1K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
643K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة