BLOODY VALENTINE , teen wolf

Od reidsluvwp

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ BLOODY VALENTINE ❝ you'll be my bloody valentine tonight ❞ 【 in which derek hale request the... Více

BLOODY VALENTINE
ACT ONE
one. omega
two. shape shifter
four. abomination
five. venomous
six. frenemy
seven. restraint
eight. raving
nine. party guessed

three. ice pack

620 23 2
Od reidsluvwp

chapter three
ice pack
⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Are you sure this is okay?" Erica asked Emmey as the two blondes stood in Emmey's bathroom of her apartment. The Mikaelson was helping Erica get ready for her entrance at the high school. Derek and Emmey didn't agree that she should go back this soon after the bite, but Erica insisted that she go, so the two of them gave in and agreed to let her do it. "You look beautiful blondie, you'll have everyone head over heels in love with you, believe me." She said with a smile as she held Erica at arm's length. Erica reminded Emmey of her sister Rebekah in ways which made Emmey happy.

The peaceful moment was ruined by Derek's yell from the living room, where he and Isaac had been sitting, waiting for Erica and Emmey. "Hurry up, we don't have all day Em!" Derek yelled, making Emmey sigh and walked out of her room with Erica in tow and she stormed into the living room, her boots stomping against the hardwood floor making the two boys snap their heads to the entry of the living room, where Erica and Emmey were standing. "You are so impatient, derek." Emmey said making him roll his eyes. "Well, Erica's ready so let's go." She said as Derek nodded and stood up, while Isaac stayed sitting on the couch as Emmey turned to face him. "You stay here, we'll be back, and I swear to go don't burn down my Kitchen kid." She said as she slipped on her red leather jacket, Isaac nodded as he watched the three left, not minding being alone, he got to relax before everything went to shit.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Okay, got 'em. I'll pick you up tonight after work and we'll meet at the rink. Cool?" Stiles asked as he sat down in front of Scott but he wasn't paying any attention to him, he was focused on the sounds around him. The entire cafeteria quiets down and everyone turns their heads as a newly bitten Erica walks through the doors, clad in a leather outfit as she passes through the cafeteria.

She suddenly stops at a table and reaches out and grabs a guy's apple and as she's taking a bite she smirks over at Scott and Stiles before walking out. Out of nowhere, Lydia appears and slammed her hands on the table. "What. The Holy hell. Is that?" She asks., bitterness evident in her tone. "That's Erica." Scott and Stiles said before suddenly standing up before running after her, hoping to talk to her before she leaves. Scott and Stiles rush out of the school just in time to see Erica sliding into the passenger seat of a Red Chevy Impala making the two boys open their mouths. From the passenger side seat, Derek locks eyes with Scott with a smirk on his lips as Emmey hits the gas and they leave the School parking lot.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

As Scott walks across the ice toward Boyd he calls out his name, just wanting to talk. "Boyd!" Scott called out as he ran onto the ice but Boyd didn't even bother to look in Scott's way. "I just want to talk." But he ignores him and continues cleaning the ice. "Come on, Boyd, please." still nothing. "Did Derek and Emmey tell you everything? and I'm not just talking about going out-of-control on a full moon, I mean everything." Scott asked as he continued looking at Boyd and finally, Boyd stopped, turning to him and answering him, finally. "They told me about the hunters." Boyd replied. "And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott asked, which only received a shrug in return. "Whatever they promised you, it's not worth it. Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott spoke softly, hoping to get to Boyd.

Boyd turns off the machine as he turns to Scott fully. "I just want to not eat lunch alone every day." He said, making Scott sigh sadly. "Boyd, I would have happily sat there, everyday, if you wanted. If you want friends, you could do much better than Derek" Scott told him, still trying to get to say no to the bite. "That really hurts, Scott." Someone said making the McCall boy look over his shoulder to see Derek, Erica and Isaac walking over, 'where was emmey?' he thought "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least make it a consensus one. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek asked and Erica hummed slightly, "In a word? Transformative." She said before letting out a growl while flashing her canines. "Isaac?" Derek asked and Isaac smirked slightly, "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive... but other than that, I'm great." He said and Derek nodded. "Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott said and Derek smirked slightly and shrugged,

"Then go home, Scott." He said but Scott didn't move. Derek sighed then nodded towards Erica and Isaac, signaling them to start to walking forward as Scott growled and punched the ice below him before looking up, showing that he had completely transformed. "I meant, fair for them." Scott said before letting out a roar. Scott managed to throw Isaac across the ice and kick Erica against the zamboni. Isaac grabbed Scott by the neck, slamming him against the zamboni before tossing him across the ice. Scott tackled Isaac, and managed to slam him down on the ice before Erica jumped on Scott's back. Scott managed to get Erica off of his back by slamming her against the zamboni. Isaac threw a punch at Scott, who ducked then, punched Isaac in the stomach making him groan which gave Scott the opportunity to slam his hand down in Isaac's back. And kicked him in the face making him fall back.

"Don't you get it? He's not going this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott said before sliding Erica and Isaac across the ice towards Derek's feet. "It's true. It is about power." Derek said before his eyes went alpha red as he walked forward, claws out. Derek let out an almighty roar as he transformed. Derek slammed his head against Scott's before swiping his claws against Scott's stomach and punched him in the face a few times before punching him in the stomach.

As Derek went to grab Scott the McCall swung his elbow back and hit Derek in the face which only made him growl and walk towards Scott again. Scott went to hit him but Derek blocked them and punched Scott in the face. Derek grabbed him before slamming him down on the ice making Scott spit out some blood onto the ice.

"patere!" Someone yelled as Derek was about to press his foot down on Scott's chest, but he was suddenly flying away from him, making them all look over as Emmey walked onto the ice. "This is childish, you are such a child hale!" Emmey exclaimed as she looked at Derek and then turned to Isaac and Erica. "And you two, get in the car" She said to the two teens, who did as they were told, knowing not to argue with Esmeralda Mikaelson. "I don't know what made you do this Derek but it is so stupid, he is sixteen and you are twenty something, it's immature" Emmey said, making Derek sigh in annoyance. "This is why i didn't tell you what we were doing" He said and she raised her eyebrows and stepped forward. "Next time you don't tell me, I will rain hell on you hale, I might be your friend but he is a child, you could get arrested again." Emmey said.

Derek stared at her for a moment before glancing at Boyd and nodding then walking away. Boyd climbed off the zamboni but before following Derek out to Emmey's car with her and derek, Boyd stopped over to Scott. "Don't, you don't wanna be like them." Scott struggled to say and Boyd smiled, "You're right" Boyd trailed off as he lifted up his shirt to reveal a large bite mark. "I wanna be like you." He said before following Derek and Emmey.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

"I know I should have told you Emmey, but I knew you wouldn't have come if you knew." Derek admitted as he and Emmey sat in her kitchen while the three teens slept in the spare rooms in her apartment. "He is a child, he was thrown into this life, no warning and no manuale, exactly like me and my siblings," she replied, making Derek sigh. "Speaking of siblings, how are your sibling's?" Derek asked, wanting to change the subject and not argue with her, he didn't want to lose her. "They're good, I think, but I haven't spoken to any of them in a while, but I think they are doing just fine, causing chaos in mystic falls." Emmey says as she drinks her coffee. Derek smirks before replying.

"I'm sure they are." Emmey laughs softly. "My siblings were undaggered, our mother came back and tried to kill us." She says, catching Derek off guard. "What?" He asked as he turned to face her fully, which made her sigh. "Yeah, after when i helped my brother with the moonstone ritual, after he created his hybrids despite a few failed attempts, turns out the gilbert girl needed to be alive but, an old friend turn foe had stolen our siblings, we had a meeting or some type of dinner to get them back but my own noble brother Elijah undaggered my siblings, they were angry, it was a sight to see." Emmey paused to laugh as Derek let a small smile slip on his face at the sound, before Emmey Continued. "Somehow my mother wasn't dead just asleep or something and she woke up, and decided to kill us all, because we were apparently too dangerous for our own good, she made it seem like she didn't create us, make us like this, her and father, oh by the way who is dead now thanks to Klaus." She finished as Derek sighed and smiled at her. "well can't say it's ever a dull day being your friend is it?" He asked, which caused Emmey to laugh and nod.

AUTHORS NOTE
new chapter !! && I'm loving angry emmey <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.7K 1.1K 36
"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥- 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵..." "𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" "𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯...
294K 6.3K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
3.9K 122 30
A crossover fic between Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries. This is a pre-series, taking place right after the Hale Fire. The reader is human. That's...
67.4K 1.3K 22
Liberation: Freedom from suffering and dissatisfaction through the uprooting of greed, hatred, and delusion. - When an old childhood friend comes bac...