flame [ poly!suhyeok & cheong...

Av icedlislate

[ poly! cheongsan x f! reader x suhyeok ] three teenagers trying to navigate their relationship and trying to... Mer

aesthetics | introduction
- preยน
-preยฒ
- preยณ
-01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 06
- bye...
- 07

โž regarding updates

4.5K 107 7
Av icedlislate

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐
UPDATES
└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

HI EVERYONE!

i am terribly sorry for the lack of updates on this book. I have seen a few comments regarding updating this book and I feel so bad 😭.

I've been a bit swamped with college lately - adjusting, socialising and assignments - so I havent found the time to re-watch and write in Y/N.

HOWEVER, I'm going on semester break in August so I'll start updating once again. Just wanted you guys to know.

xoxo Lisa

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
359K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...