Ally Rooney|| Liv & Maddie

By NutellaEmpress

What if Parker had a twin sister: Ally Rooney S 1-4 Cover Credit:-lucyistyping More

Alison Rooney
Twin-a-Rooney
Team-a-Rooney
Sleep-a-Rooney
Cover
New Book
Steal-a-Rooney
Kang-a-Rooney
Skate-a-Rooney
Dough-a-Rooney
Sweet 16-a-Rooney
New Book
Fa la la-a-Rooney
Switch-a-Rooney
Dump-a-Rooney
Move-a-Rooney
Slump-a-Rooney
Moms-a-Rooney
Shoes-a-Rooney
Trailer
Howl-a-Rooney
Problem
Flashback-a-Rooney
BFF-a-Rooney
New Books and Updates
Song-a-Rooney
Space-Werewolf-a-Rooney
Premiere-a-Rooney
Pottery-a-Rooney
Helgaween-a-Rooney
Katy Kan-a-Rooney
Match-a-Rooney
Hoops-a-Rooney
Twin Cave-a-Rooney
New Book
Upcycle-a-Rooney
Rate-a-Rooney
Detention-a-Rooney
New Book
Muffler-a-Rooney
Gift-a-Rooney
I'm Sorry
New Username
Neighbors-a-Rooney
New Book
Repeat-a-Rooney
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
Cook-a-Rooney
Cover Shop
Prom-a-Rooney
New Book
Flugelball-a-Rooney
Band-a-Rooney
Video-a-Rooney
Triangle-a-Rooney
Champ-a-Rooney

Frame-a-Rooney

636 23 2
By NutellaEmpress

Today Parker, Reggie, I had no school so we thought we spend the whole day at home by ourselves, alone at last.

I got Reggie, Parker and I lemonade from the kitchen.

"Home alone. House to ourselves," I smiled as I sat on the couch in between the boys.

"Yeah, we make the rules today," Reggie smiled as we clicked our glasses together, in cheer

"It's gonna get crazy!" Parker said in a werid voice.

"Hey, do you have any coasters?" Reggie asked after taking a sip of his lemonade.

"You did not just say that?" I gave Reggie an annoyed look.

"Do you not understand the meaning of 'crazy'?" Parker asked.
___________________________________________

"Parker and Ally's school is off today. They're home alone, but I trust them," Karen explained.
___________________________________________

"Mom is checking in every five minutes," Parker said annoyed.

Just then the phone rang.

"Make that every three minutes," Parker corrected.

"I don't know what she is worried about, it's not like we'll destroy our own house," I rolled my eyes.
___________________________________________

"We don't have coasters," I told Reggie.

"But I do have The Cloud-inator 9000," Parker smirked, grabbed a remote control from the table and brought out a robot to the living room.

"Whoa! A new robot? Parker, what did I do to deserve you?" Reggie asked as his eyes widened and he walked towards the robot.

I chuckled.

"What does it do?" I asked Parker.

"This machine will create a rain shower right here in this living room," Parker explained.

"Why would we want that?" Reggie asked.

"Because we both love tomatoes, but hate store prices," Parker explained as he took a tomato plant out from under the living table.

"Take that, grocery man," Reggie added.

"Ally think about the endless amount of pizza you can make," Parker added.

"Pizza, is the most fun to make," I nodded.
___________________________________________

"What? I get to flip the dough in the air like a boomerang," I explained.
___________________________________________

"Time to make it rain," Parker smiled.

He pressed on a button on the machine, a cloud waas on top of the tomato plant mad it began to rain.

"We own mother nature," I smirked.

Just then the cloud grew in size and covered the entire living room, making it dark and glommy.

"Oh, dear," Parker said scared.

"We're sorry mother nature!" I yelled scared.

"Shut it down. Shut it down!" Reggie yelled.

Parker began shutting it down, but had no luck.

The cloud got bigger and struck mom's new couch with lightening.

Parker screamed in fear, he then slammed the top of the machine and the cloud disappeared.

Smoke started coming of the couch.

Parker and I were shocked.

"That was so cool! Only three people could make lightening: Mother nature, Thor, and my homey Dr. P," Reggie smiled , completed unfazed by the turn of events today.

"Mom is never gonna let us be home alone again," I sighed.
___________________________________________

Parker was almost done with fixing mom's new couch with the help of Parker Paste.

"I think we just about fixed it. Where'd you get all the chair material from?" Reggie asked.

"Oh, it's my newest invention, "Parker patches," made from old underwear and banana peels," Parker told him.

I made a disgusted face while Reggie smiled and nodded.

I'm never sitting on that couch... I thought.

"Now, just a little more Parker Paste over here," Parker put a bit of Parker Paste on the end and glued the couch together.

"And we're done," Parker smiled.

It actually looked presentable.

"Nice work, P," I high fived him.

"Ahh, my tush is feeling this cush," Reggie said, happily as he sat down, on the couch, comfortable.

I chuckled.

"And now my tush is feeling stuck," Reggie said as he tried to get up but was stuck.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can't get-" Reggie said as Parker began helping him up, Parker ended up getting pulled in and attached as well.

"Up close and personal," Reggie said awkwardly.

"Mm-hmm," Parker nodded, awkwardly.

"Well done, morons," I rolled my eyes at them.

"Well, at least I tried," Parker scoffed.

"Yeah, I'm sure mom would love two idiots permanently attached to her new couch," I scoffed.

"You got any bright ideas?" Parker asked annoyed.

I was about to speak, when a strange smell reached my nose.

"Did you start wearing cologne?" I turned to Reggie.

"I know you ladies like it," Reggie smirked.

I looked at him with a weird expression.

"Are you going to help us or not?" Parler asked annoyed.

"Well I can't do it alone," I scoffed.
___________________________________________

30 minutes later.

"I'm here, I'm here! What's the emergency!" Sarah asked as she ran into the Rooney household.

"Sarah? Out of all the people you could have called, you called Sarah?" Parker asked annoyed.

"What's that suppose to...mean?" Sarah turned around and saw Parker and Reggie attached together while sitting on the couch. Her eyes widened.

"She was only one available right now," I defended my actions.

"Wow, you both are giving a new meaning to bromance," Sarah smirked

Parker rolled his eyes while I laughed.

"What happened?" Sarah asked as she chuckled.

"Parker's invention ruined mom's new couch, he tried to fix it with a super glue he created and they're stuck," I summarised.

"Can you help us out of this?" Reggie asked desperately.

Sarah suddenly smelled something.

"Are you wearing clogone?" Sarah asked Reggie.

"Why, yes I am," Reggie winked at her.

Sarah lighly chuckled and blushed.

"Wait a minute-" I began.

"Are you gonna help us or not?" Parker asked annoyed.

"I mean I could, or we could have fun with this," Sarah turned to me with a smirk and evil glint in her eyes.

"Girls..." Reggie said cusiously as Parker looked at us with a fearful expression.

"What did you have in mind?" I smirked at Sarah.
___________________________________________

In a matter of 30 minutes Parker and Reggie were covered in make up. I was finishing Parker's lipstick while Sarah was putting eyeliner on Reggie.

"You're right this so much fun," I chuckled.

"Right?" Sarah asked and we both high fived.
___________________________________________

After the makeover was done.

"You had your fun now, just help is!" Parker yelled.

"Ok, ok," I chucked.

Sarah and I were about to help them when suddenly Maddie came through the door with a ziplock bag in her hand.

"Parker, I need your help! Can you help me figure out what these smudges are? Thanks," Maddie held out the bag for him without waiting for an answer.

Parker dragged himself to the bag with help of his and Reggie's feet. He grabbed it with much effort.

"Aren't you at least gonna ask how we got like this?" Parker annoyed.

Maddie looked around the room.

"Uh, you built a cloud that shoot a lightening bolt into mom's brand-new couch, which you then fixed with Parker paste, which has now bonded your butts to the cushion, Ally and and Sarah decided to have a laugh by giving you guys a make over and..." Maddie was summarising when she sniffed the air.

"Reggie started wearing cologne," Maddie concluded.

That was...impressive... I thought.

"Whoa," Parker, Reggie, Sarah and I said in unions.

Maddie duster her shoulder off in a bragging way.

"All right, now, please help me figure out what those smudges are before my game tips off," Maddie and then left.

"To the laboratory!" Parker announced.

"Don't you want help getting out?" Sarah asked.

"We'll do it there, you two are no help," Parker told her as he gestured toward the me and Sarah.

Reggie and Parker began dragging themselves to Parker's lab in the twin tunnels with the help of their feet.

Sarah and I chuckled.

"You know, I am not loving that cologne," Parker told Reggie as he stopped.

"It isn't for you," Reggie told Parker annoyed and then winked at Sarah, who blushed and looked away.

"Ok, what is going on between you two?" I asked, kinda freaked out.
___________________________________________

We all finally figured out what was on the beanie Maddie gave to Parker, well Reggie did...in a very gross way.

After figuring it out we went to the high school.

We heard a group of kids yodelling in the Gymnaism where the game was about to start.

"Everyone, stop!" Parker yelled.

Eveyone grew quite as Reggie and Parker dragged the couch in the gym. Sarah and I were right behind them.

They still couldn't figure out how to get out of the couch.

"After extensive testing, we determined that the smudges are chocolate of a Swiss origin," Parker announced.

'I figured it out because I licked it," Reggie chimed.

"Which is not an ideal way to solve a mystery, just saying," I added.

Maddie grabbed the beanie from Parker and examined it.

"So what did you need to tell me, Rooney?" Superintendent Kneebauer asked Maddie.

"That I just solved the crime," Maddie in a excite tone as she ran to the microphone.

"I know who vandalized the mascot! It was...Artie Smalls!" Maddie announced as she pointed to Arite, who was wearing a yodelling costume.

"Whoa!" Everyone in the crowd gssped.

"What?" Artie asked nervously.

"Artie set up a late-night yodeling practice with Liv yesterday. He had her wear a blindfold to imagine the lush, green hills of Switzerland, but really it was so that he could sneak off...And that's when Artie and his minions vandalized the butter, but he just couldn't keep his hands off the chocolate, Swiss chocolate. And that's when he planted the beanie... Which he created using his advanced knitting skills," Maddie announced into the microphone.

"And then made sure that the rest of my family all had alibis," Maddie said the last part to the crowd.

"Wait, so you were the one that tricked me into going to the dairy-aisle opening. They called security. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to be butter, escorted out of a dairy aisle?!" Joey yelled.

When did he become butter...I thought confused.

"Why is he dressed like butter?" Sarah asked me.

"I don't know," I said equally confused.

"I think they changed their mascot," Reggie explained.

To butter?... I thought.

"My yodeling," Liv added shocked.

"Our paella gift card," Dad added shocked.

"No, no, no, no. Pie-yaaya," Mlm correct hid pronunciation.

"It was Artie in the hallway with the butter knife," Maddie announced in a dramatic tone.

"Dun! Dun! Duh!" Joey yelled in Artie's face.

With that Joey walked away.

"A fun tale you weave, Madison. But no one will ever believe you," Artie glared at her.

"I believe her," Superintendent Kneebauer spoke up.

Joey gasped.

"Well that back fired for him quickly," Sarah remarked.

"Mostly because I don't like your face," Superintendent Kneebauer added with a disgusted expression.

I snorted.

"My only question is why would you frame me?" Maddie asked confused.

"Why?!" Arite yelled and snapped his fingers.

His minions, who were also dressed in yodelikng outfits, grabbed Diggie.

"I'll tell you why," Artie smirked.

The minions dragged Diggie to the centre.

"Because you dumped my brother Diggy!" Artie announced.

Joey gasped.

"Of course he's involved in this," I scoffed.

"Hey, hold on a second here. Yous two's is brothers?" Dumptruck asked shocked.

"Obviously!"

"Yeah,"

Diggie and Artie saint in unions, but in different tones.

Diggie's tone was annoyed and Artie's tone was...obnixious.

"That plan was for the Smalls brothers and the Rooney twin sisters to live happily ever after, but now only Liv and I are a couple," Arite explained.

Liv looked shocked and shook her head.

"Because you broke my poor brother's heart," Arite glared at Maddie.

"I-" Maddie began.

"Artie. Maddie didn't dump me. I broke up with her," Diggie expalined.

"Like a jerk!" I yelled.

Liv ran to the microphone.

"Also Liv Rooney and Artie Smalls are not a couple! Liv Rooney and Artie Smalls will never be a couple! Thank you," Liv annouced.

She the went away from the microphone.

"You dumped her?! Why have you stopped sharing your life with me, dear brother?" Arite asked shocked.

"Because you stuff like this!" Diggie said annoyed and embarrassed by Artie's actions.

"Well, mom says I'm acting out because my role model keeps running off to foreign countries like Tundrabania and Australia and mmm...." Arite whined.

Diggie rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Maddie, you can play in the game," Superintendent Kneebauer told her.

"Yes!" Maddie cheered and went to hug dad.

Liv clapped for her.

"Artie, you're mine," Superintendent Kneebauer glared at him.

"Minions, protect me!" Artie ordered.

All three minions jumped infront of Artie to 'protect' him.

"Oh, please," Superintendent Kneebauer scoffed and pushed the minions aside.

She then dragged Artie out of the Gymnaism, his minions followed.

"Suit up, Mads. It's game time," Dad said determined.

"Hey, mad-dog Rooney was born suited up!" Maddie yelled and the tore her clothes apart to reveal her sprots uniform was under he clothes the whole time.

"Bam! What?!" She said her catchphrase at the end.

Everyone cheered.
___________________________________________

Sorry for any errors...

More updates are on the way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 52.4K 67
Grego é dono do morro do Vidigal que vê sua vida mudar quando conhece Manuela. Uma única noite faz tudo mudar. ⚠️Todos os créditos pela capa são da t...
17.5K 417 5
✨faça seu pedido✨ Só uma iludida querendo fazer outras iludidas se iludirem junto a ela ⚠️pode conter erros ortográficos⚠️
2.3K 876 30
Em um reino chamado Dávia, o jovem Adrian é o herdeiro ao trono, mas acaba se apaixonando pela plebeia Elora. Milana, sua irmã gêmea, é a última espe...
1.7M 147K 121
Exige sacrifício, não é só fazer oração Ela me deu o bote porque sabe que eu não sei nadar Eu desci o rio, agora ficou longe pra voltar Tem sangue fr...