The Diclonius Kitsune.

By ZeroArashiUchiha

A new fanfic I'm creating This is another Eflen Lied X Naruto fanfic. Lucy dies after trying to end the human... More

Chapter 1: Revival
Chapter 2: Lucy's Return
Chapter 3: Retrieval team backfired and new terms.
Chapter 4: New home and future intentions
Chapter 6: The Diclonius Daimyo.
Chapter 7: The Diclonius Daimyo part 2
Chapter 8: A plot to kill a Daimyo
Chapter 9: Lucy Vs Zabuza
Chapter 10: Gato's death
Chapter 11: Negotiation part 1
Chapter 12: Negotiation part 2
Chapter 13: Plans for the Chunin Exams
Chapter 14: Back in Konoha
Chapter 15: Pound of Flesh
Chapter 16: Pound of Flesh Part 2
Chapter 17: Problems
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5: New Wave Daimyo?

2.1K 58 10
By ZeroArashiUchiha

In Konoha Hokage Tower)

" WHAT!? what do you mean someone took him!? How could you let this happen sensei!" Yelled a Old man with long white spikey hair who is a hermit and wears like a sage like attire.

It had only been two days since Naruto's abduction Sarutobi had summoned Jiraiya for help which isn't going well...

" Jiraiya I tried... I have sent Hunter nin's and anbu to look for him everywhere throughout Land of fire and still no sign of him not only he's missing... but Itachi, Anko and Yugao are as well... I still have the search going on to look for them they couldn't have gotten that far... from Konoha.." Said Sarutobi with a tired sigh as he was smoking his pipe.

" Sensei If Minato was alive he'd be rolling over his grave to find out that you let someone kidnap his son I'm praying it wasn't Iwa... who took him not to mention they have a grudge with Minato in the third shinobi war.." Stated Jiraiya with a frown as the old professor sighed.

" And what has been going on ever since I left this village... was he treated well?" Asked the toad sage

" I'm afraid not... I have tried... the village hates him jiraiya... they still think he's the kyuubi reborn... " Sarutobi replied while Jiraiya narrowed his eyes.

" Sensei... you know Minato wouldn't want this! his last wish was for Naruto to be seen as a hero! not to mention I'm his godfather! had you let me take him away from village this would have never happened ! but I had to listen to you because if I took him with me he would be in great danger since Minato made a lot of enemies you promised that he would be treated under your care!" Jiraiya yelled with disgust while Sarutobi looked away

" And don't forget you had me lie to Tsunade's face about Naruto killed in the kyuubi attack! if she knew he was alive and that we lied to her she'd beat us both with a inch of our life!" Ranted Jiraiya.

" I know that Jiraiya! we failed Minato! we failed protecting his son! we will do better once we retrieve him! all I want for you to do is too help me find him since no one else can't! since you have a spy network I want your network to be on a lookout for him!" Sarutobi shouted

" I will do that just that!" Jiraiya shouted back as he leaped out the window leaving the third Hokage to is thoughts.

" I hope jiraiya's spy network finds Naruto... along with Itachi, Anko and Yugao... I must bring him back and I want to know who this women is that took him... she not only kidnapped Naruto be I believe she kidnapped Itachi, Anko and Yugao too... " Thought Sarutobi as he sighed looking at the 4th hokage's picture on the wall in his office.

( With Lucy naruto and company)

The Five within two days made it to the country wave without no difficulty they noticed the village was indeed poor, villagers looked less happy they all looked at the five new strangers who came into Wave was a Pink haired woman with two horns on her head along with the woman was a 6 year old naruto with his horns exposed and Itachi Anko and Yugao were her bodyguards or something? the people of wave feared ninja's and armies would invade their land but did their daimyo care about that? no he didn't.

" So this is wave village... this place looks sad..." Commented lucy with a frown she could see these people had no happiness within them

" I guess the rumor is true about their Daimyo... what are your suggestions Lucy-sama?" Asked Itachi while she turned towards him.

" Hmmm for now... we visit this Daimyo... I wish to know if he is the greedy man... and failure of a Feudal Lord.. that he is..." She said in a monotone folded her arms under her breasts.

Lucy may have hated humans for what they have done to her and made her life a living hell in her world but she couldn't stand seeing the people of wave look unhappy and miserable. She could tell by the looks on their faces that they were not happy at all and she now decided that she would take mantle of being the Daimyo and make this village her own image and with Naruto being her heir to the throne and dicloninus clan he would be loved by this village since Konoha failed to honor the 4th Hokage's wish.

" I feel so sorry for the people of wave..." Said Yugao as she looked at them while the group were walking to the Daimyo's palace.

" Kaa-san." Naruto said.

" Yes my dear boy..." She replied patting his blonde head.

" Do you plan on being Daimyo? to this village?" The Young blonde asked his surrogate mother

" Of course I plan too.." She said with a small smile

" What do you need us to do Lucy-sama..." Asked Anko who looked at her leader.

" Here's how this goes... Itachi and Anko will be my escorts... to the palace Yugao you will watch over Naruto and protect him... since the daimyo's palace is guarded with his samurai I highly doubt they will be a match for me I could literally take them all on my own" Lucy said with a dark smile she couldn't wait to see how strong were the samurai were.

An Hour Later.

The Five were being Escorted by Tazuna the carpenter to the Daimyo's palace once he led them their they had walked into the palace and were going down the halls meeting the throne room and meet the daimyo who was sitting on his throne looking at Tazuna and Lucy and company with a sneer on his face.

" Why are their commoners in my palace?" he asked his guards who flinched.

" Your lord they wish to meet you... " Said His adviser who was a woman.

" Just what do you want commoners aren't allowed only the royal and rich are allowed to come..." he said in a smug way while Lucy glared at the daimyo with hate.

" So the rumors are true... some daimyo you are... you are doing a very bad job of being one.." Said Lucy with a smirk making the Daimyo narrow his eyes at her

" Do you know who I am? you bitch! I am the daimyo of wave! I can do whatever I want!" He shouted while Lucy looked unfazed.

"Really? then why is this village so unhappy? huh? your people even dislike you..." Lucy shot back as she walked towards him.

" I don't know who do you think you are talking to me like that I don't give a damn if those poor villagers are unhappy! I advise you to leave! take your escorts with you and that blonde freak of a child of yours! " He said with a smug smile only for the room temperature to drop below zero as killer intent leaked from Lucy.

" Call my son that way again and i'll rip you limb from limb..." Lucy said in cold tone shocking everyone in the room even the Daimyo's guards and Adviser.

" Is she insane! she's going to get herself killed!" Shouted the Adviser with horror as she watched the scene.

" I can do what I want! ha least he's not the only freak! you're one too!" Before he could laugh his head exploded causing brain matter and blood to spray everywhere this made everyone go wide eyed and screaming except Naruto Itachi Anko and Yugao but they flinched and paled at seeing what Lucy just did

" Now that the loud mouth is dead... and is no longer a pain in the ass in this village I'm taking control..." Lucy said shocking the guards and Adviser as she moved the dead man's body off the throne as she walked up to the throne now sitting on the chair.

" Itachi dispose of his body..." She commanded while he nodded and did so.

Lucy turned her glance at the Adviser who flinched looking at the Dicloninus Queen

" What is your name...?" Lucy asked.

" M-My name is Saito... L-Lady-" She was going to say till Lucy cut her off.

" Lucy is my name... or you could call Kaede.." Lucy said simply

" What are your commands... Lady Kaede..." Asked Saito who looked at her new Daimyo

" My first command as Daimyo is to commence a announcement to the entire village... it is time for this village to have a new light inform every samurai in this palace that theirs a new Daimyo in charge..." She said while the Adviser nodded and walked off to go do what Lucy told.

She now turned her glance at the Samurai's who witnessed what she did they almost want to shit their pants or armor when they saw her look.

" Inform your soldiers what's going on... unless you want to end up like your former Daimyo..." She said with laced Venom they flinched and ran out the throne room to go do as she commanded.

" Naruto come up here with me" Lucy said with a smile as he smiled back at her and sat on her lap resting his head on her breasts while she held him.

" Anko and Yugao... since things are going to change here I will give you and itachi special ranks once he gets back now that I am Daimyo I am in control of Wave." Lucy declared while the two Former Konoha Kunoichi's nodded and listened to their mistress they walked up on the throne and stood side by side on Lucy's throne while Naruto huggled and stayed attached to Lucy's chest and hug she caressed his face and hair while smiling on her throne.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 4 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...
173 3 20
ATTENTION! This is a Collection of several Ideas for anime related Fanfics and more. if someone wants to use one of these as a guideline or as a insp...
355K 12.6K 58
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
165K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...