The Man He Chose

Por anneofwhitleybay

Earth has to choose between the man he loves and the man who loves him. Will he make the right decision? This... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

273 20 12
Por anneofwhitleybay

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Mrs. Namwirote's POV

I was able to hold back my son's hand before he could hurt Santa.

I instructed Santa to go back inside the house and then grabbed my son's hand and started dragging him down the hallway towards a deserted corridor, hoping that no resident of the building would pass by and overhear the lecture that I was going to give my son.

"You!" I brandished an index finger to my son's face. "Listen to me! Stop being selfish and choose either Kao or Santa Once. And. For. All. Stop confusing them and swinging from one to the other like the pendulum of an old grandfather clock. Kao is a good person and I know he loves you as well, but don't forget that he left you for Japan when he was offered a good career opportunity. You are accusing Santa of leaving you when he becomes successful and rich but look how he has been constant with you, tolerating your wishy washy character. You are the one who is fickle minded. You leave him at the drop of a hat for Title or Kao. And yet he has remained with you all this time. He is the one who will most likely be with you through thick and thin. I suggest that you choose to stay with Santa instead of going to Kao."

I was starting to feel confident that my son was going to take my advice because he seemed to be listening carefully to me but suddenly he started crying again.

"Mom, don't forget that Santa is seven years younger than I am," my son was saying between sobs. "You were right about the possibility of him leaving me for someone younger when I am old and gray."

"Son, I am sorry for putting that into your head. I regret that an idea like that ever entered my mind. I can tell that Santa is not the kind who will do that sort of thing," I tried to make my voice as convincing as I could.

"No, mom!" my son's crying was in full force now. "I can already foresee myself in a lonely room on a lonely bed waiting for Santa to appear and he never shows up because he is surrounded by several young boy toys enjoying his fame and fortune!"

Then suddenly before I could stop him, he went running down the corridor all the way to the exit staircase.

I could only watch him helplessly, feeling so much frustration that I was not able to change his mind at all.

I slowly walked back to my son's unit, wondering how I was going to break the sad and awful news to Santa that my son had left him for Kao.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 78 4
zee and nunew gotten in a fight and nunew wants to break up but zee would do anything to not break them apart
2.9K 98 42
In the bustling streets of Bangkok, two families navigate the delicate balance between love and loyalty amidst the shadows of the mafia underworld. V...
4.6K 336 17
JINSON/JACKJIN/WANGGAEPARKGAE AU The waiter came back after few minutes to bring them their drinks and food. The man just sat there and stared at Jin...
45.8K 1.8K 24
Mew and gulf after a long time relationship got married but people change with time and so did mew , will there be a repair of there relationship or...