Zoella

By Lynxstardust

Zoella's last memory was when she drowned in the lake but suddenly she found herself in a strange world. A wo... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Notice
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 65

928 57 1
By Lynxstardust

'Why did I agree to this?'

It's been an hour and yet they still hadn't found the dress for Zoella. As for Zoella, she felt tired already since all she did was change into all the dresses her Brother was interested in.

Zoella threw her tired body to the soft couch beside Noah who seemed immersed in the catalog.

"Brother, could we just pick anything?"

Fatigue could be heard clearly in her trembling voice.

"Of course, we can't. It's for your debutante so everything must be perfect. We also need to find shoes and jewelry to match your dress."

Having heard that, Zoella was appalled. She thought she only needed to choose a dress and nothing else.

"Teacher, you didn't say anything about this."

"Well, I know choosing something for a girl is complicated but I didn't expect it to be this extent."

Based on his debutante experience with Harriet, he knew that it took longer for a girl to get ready. But Hayes didn't know that it was also tiring.

"Be happy that it'll only happen once not every year."

Tyrael chimed in with his hand stroking Eirwen's back softly. Zoella let out a soft groan at his words while her eyes lingered on the catalog in Noah's hand.

"Wait!"

Zoella straightened her back as she gripped Noah's hand to stop him from flipping the page. She took away the book from her brother and looked at a certain design that drew her eyes.

"Oh, that's a good design. Madam, can you show us this dress?"

"We would love to however the dress is still in process."

'Oh come on! I don't want to stay here any longer.'

Zoella tugged her brother's clothes as she prepared her puppy eyes.

"I really want this dress, brother."

Noah felt like something broke inside him. His sister's puppy eyes were too much for his heart to bear. Zoella who never ask anything from him all this time was finally want something for the first time.

Noah absolutely couldn't reject her request.

"Madam, how many days will the dress be finished?"

"Yes? Probably in three days."

"Good. Send it immediately to Leighton's residence along with jewelry and shoes for the dress."

The Madam's eyes turned green as soon as she heard that.

"Of course, Young Master. We will finish the dress as fast as we can."

After Noah dealt with the payment, the four of them left the store. Zoella could finally breathe after she stepped outside.

For a whole hour, she felt like all the eyes were on her. They stare so much it could create a hole in her face.

"Ah, right. Zoe, could you wait here for a bit? I need to buy something."

"Sure. Teacher and Tyrael are with me so I'll be fine."

Zoella, Hayes, and Tyrael waited by the carriage. Zoella leaned her back on the carriage and closed her eyes for a moment.

It finally hit her that she would make her debut soon. Although everyone around her said she didn't need to worry, Zoella couldn't do that.

For some reason, even though she didn't really think about it she was still nervous.

"I didn't do it! I didn't steal anything!"

"You think I believe that?!"

The scream made Zoella jolt out of her thought. She looked at the source of the screaming voice. There, a little girl, not older than Rowan and Rigel, was being beaten by a man possibly in his thirties. That man looked like a guard by the way he dressed.

"Zoe?"

Ignoring her teacher's voice, Zoella approached the man and the kid in a hurry. Hayes and Tyrael could only follow her since they knew that Zoella wouldn't listen to them.

"What do you think you're doing to a child?"

The man looked at Zoella from head to toe. With a disdainful gaze, the man said.

"This is not your business, Miss. I suggest you stay away from this. This dirty orphan needs to know her place. How dare she steal bread from Young Master."

The words 'dirty orphan' pierced through Zoella's heart. She already knew that a lot of people belittled orphans or were even disgusted by merely their presence.

However, hearing those words right in front of her face made her blood boil.

Before the man could lay his hand on the child again, Zoella kicked him as hard as possible. Not to mention, she also used mana so the man was thrown really far.

"Yep, and we're late."

Hayes and Tyrael stood beside Zoella after they saw her kick the man. And again, Zoella ignored the two of them and ran to the child.

"Can you stand?"

The child nodded slightly. She looked really hesitant to take Zoella's outstretched hands but in the end, she took it.

"It must've been hurt. Stay still, okay?"

Zoella closed her eyes as she concentrate on her mana. She enveloped the child's body slowly with her mana and healed her wounds.

'It's warm.'

The little girl looked at Zoella's calm face in awe.

"All healed now. Good girl."

Zoella patted the girl's head gently. The little girl lowered her gaze as she tried to hide her smile.

"What the hell are you doing to my Knight?!"

Zoella looked back to see the owner of that unfriendly voice. A man in a lavish-looking outfit appeared before them. The way he dressed as if wanted to tell the world that he was a noble.

He was also accompanied by some men who dressed exactly like the man Zoella kicked. Some of them went to help him who was lying unconscious.

'Wait, Knight he said? That weak-ass man?'

She looked at the man while hiding the girl behind her back. Judging by his appearance, he was most likely the same age as her brother.

Hayes and Tyrael naturally went to her side.

"Who do you think you are to attack my Knight like this?!"

The man's face was red out of anger. He pointed his finger at Zoella and shouted.

"Just so you know! I'm a friend with Noah Leighton so if anyone messes with me that means they mess with him too!"

"Pfft!"

"Zoe."

"Sorry, teacher."

Zoella covered her mouth quickly. She couldn't hold her laughter when that man said he was a friend of her brother. The same goes for Hayes and Tyrael.

Even though they hold it, they couldn't hide their trembling shoulder.

It was unbelievable that he made such an obvious lie like that. Especially in front of Zoella, Noah's little sister.

"What's so funny?!"

"Nothing. It's just... Just because Noah Leighton is from a high class doesn't make you from a high class either. Too bad."

His face became redder. He looked at Zoella who smiled at him with mockery.

"You bitch! You don't know who I am!"

The man raised his hand and yet Zoella was calm. She even smiled at him. No, rather she was smiling at the person behind him.

As his hand was rising in the air, he could feel another hand holding it.

"Which bastard-"

His words stopped the moment a familiar face appeared before his eyes.

"What the fuck do you call my Sister?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 48 17
basically a sad scrawny loser who gets bullied in school everyday,dad kills mom gets rammed by a truck and somehow meets God? Who is surpringly cute...
212K 6.4K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
3K 109 14
Orealia is young daughter of the Duke of Redcliff. She is a child who has it all, yet when things don't go her way she ruins everything. A villainess...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...