REMNANTS SAVING ARC (FINAL FA...

By caloyantig29

Jaune Arc left Beacon and ran away from the world that treated him like trash or even unworthy to be called a... More

Jaune
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Arcadia Union Elites: H.E.R.O.E.S
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

3K 54 19
By caloyantig29

In the farthest forest of Vale, a few champions ran through the woods at top speed, a few flew over the trees while the others had to run using their magic just to catch up. After the group heard chatter from Jaune's Device that a white fang are going to invade a small village, they had to hurry and help the people. As they reached they saw many Faunus people burning villages and lining up the humans as they readied a firing line.

"They're getting the people to be executed," Terra said.

"Then we need to stop them," Warrior of light said.

"We need to separate the villagers and place them in a safe place" Cecil said.

"You humans shall taste the might and fury of the White fang!" said a commander. "Take aim..."

"NO PLEASE NO!!!!" the villagers pleaded.

"And..." the commander said.

"Slash!"

Then the hand of the commander then fell by the Faunus line who saw that, Jaune used his Katana to slice the head of the commander.

"Aghhhhh!!!!!" he screamed.

"I suggest you surrender, it's the wisest option," he said.

"KILL HIM!" said the commander.

Then every Faunus pointed their guns at the champion only for them to be paralyzed by Y'shotla, and Terra. When a few faunus saw Y'shtola, they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Traitor! Why do you side with the humans!" said one member.

"You must be surely mistaken," she said. "I am not of your kin nor do i side your actions in wreaking havoc among the innocence of the villagers"

Zidane then jumped down from the tree and looked at them.

"Down in two seconds," he said. "But i expected a heavy calvary"

Then a truck filled with White fang Grunts then came out.

"You just had to say it," Jaune said.

Zidane looked at Jaune with a smiling face but with a hint of embarrassment.

Then as the group approached the rest jumped out and went on a full-out fight. The villagers evacuated with the help of Terra and Cecil, Jaune grabbed 'Divine requiem' and still held his 'Moon shadow' in both of his hands.

"Thundga, Firaga," he said, then both of his swords then emitted a blazing effect and a lightning effect on the blades.

Then he charged right at them and delivered slashes at them sending a number of the flying and a few knocked back, Warrior of light joined in and supported Jaune from behind, giving both defensive attacks and offensive attacks to the Grunts. As they continued on, Firion then jumped from the tree and pulled his bow, and shot numerous arrows at the Grunts pinning them down. As he landed, he kicked and swiped the grunts knocking them to the ground.

"Nice!" Jaune said.

"Don't thank me yet!" Cecil said, then he gathered up some magic and raised his hands. "Come to me! Shiva, and Freeze them with your Icy Breath"

Then a light then shined upon the skies and a magic circle appeared and a magic circle then opened from above. The ground then started to get ice around the White fang, then from the skies came down a giant lady with a unique attire with her frosty blue skin and a crystal ice ball.

 The white fang saw what was going on and a few retreated while some were frozen in place. Then Shiva then blew at the grunts and entrapped them in ice, making them immovable.

The group then gathered the rest of the runners to the ones who were frozen while the rest had to look for any survivors. As they were finished, the village elder went to their heroes.

"Thank you, oh thank you!" he said. "We are indebted to you!"

"Think nothing of it," Warrior of Light said. "But you must need to leave this place and find a new home"

"We have nowhere to go and nowhere to settle down after the White fang have destroyed our village," the leader said.

Then from the heroes, Bartz then thought of an idea.

"Hey why don't you come with us," he said.

"Huh?" Cloud said.

"Yeah, we can find you a home," Bartz said.

"Woah Woah Woah... we didn't agree to this," Noctis said. "Well yeah we could give them someplace to live but the dome won't fit"

"Worry not heroes," Materia said. "The gods and i have been making our own haven, a sanctuary you might say... we can have the people you rescued come to our land for them to settle."

The heroes heard thought of it deeply and realized it was a great idea.

"Hm, it seems good," Terra said.

"Oho, a new haven we shall have, oh the great fortune they gave," Shanttoto said. "As the mass has begun to proliferate, i hope our objective is never too late"

"Lady Shanttoto, have the means to think of an opportunity to bring forth a new home for them," Y'shtola said. "Tis not wise to forswear the promise we bestowed upon the people"

"Sigh...lectured by a little girl, boy does this world makes my mind swirl," Shantotto said, in distress.

"But we need an Airship," Vaan said. "Where do you suppose we can get one?"

"YOU DON'T NEED ONE!" said a man's voice.

The group looked above and saw an airship flying above them and from the aclony of the vehicle came to be Cid Highwind one of Cloud's friends.

"Cid!" Cloud said.

"Need a lift?!" he yelled.

"Yeah!" Jaune said. "Thanks for the support!"

"My pleasure!" he yelled.

Then the pilot then landed the ship for the heroes and the villagers to get inside. As for the Grunts, they left them there for the authorities, leaving them with a note.

Arrest us

Then the Ship 'Shera' flew over the new land, they saw the place was protected by a magic shield, it was so beautiful up but it was so unique, there were majestic mountains and lakes that were beautiful and oceans. 

Then they stopped by the castle where Materia and Spiritus were present.

"Welcome back my heroes," Materia said. "I see plenty of humans who survived your journeys,"

"They need shelter and a place to settle down," Jaune said.

"Well they have come to the right place," Spiritus said.

She then raised her staff and tapped it on the ground and emerged from the ground a field of green grass, farms emerged, and houses made for them to live in. the villagers were thankful and groveled upon Materia.

"We thank you, Goddess," they said.

"Think nothing of it," she said.

"See to your homes are to your liking," Spiritus said.

As the villagers left and stayed in their new home, Materia looked at them.

"We have much to discuss," she said.

The champions then were gathered in a conference room, in the castle and discussed the objectives.

"The White fang has plans to invade the four schools and take something precious to them," Lightning said. "Thanks to Jaune's device and the other devices he provided along with the Magitech and Shinra company, we have investigated that the schools are hiding something in their vaults and they plan to invade the school by devastating the festival"

"With the new Technology Atlas is giving for the kingdom, they might take the opportunity to use it," Squall said.

"They'll try to use this as an advantage" Jaune said.

"Fret not champions, hope is still inside of us," Materia said. "Use this time to rest up"

"Yes, of course," the Onion knight said.

"One question?" Jaune asked.

"Yes, Jaune?" Materia asked.

"I know this is just recent, but what did you do to this island?" he asked.

"I have used this land as a base for our castle, and with the sight of many people being persecuted by the white fang and the killings of the Grimm," Materia said. "I made this island and summoned a few people and explained our goal of making our own country for the oppressed to feel safe and escape to our sanctuary, this crystal you see harness the shield of the land protecting the people from invaders"

Jaune then looked at the growing city and the villages, he then thought of helping them to live their lives better.

"We need an ambassador to represent if ever we were exposed," Jaune said.

"I agree," Warrior of light said. "Someone who would speak among the leaders of the four kingdoms"

"But we need a name for our new kingdom," Cecil said.

"Oh yeah," Zidane said. "How about we let Jaune pick it"

Jaune was then jumped by the comment.

"What?" he said.

"Great idea!" Terra said, cheerfully. "So how about it Jaune?"

"Wait, what?" he said. "How did this happen to be?!"

"Well you are a champion and we are on your word, so it's only fair you make this country yours" Lightning said.

"Yeah and the things here are like wow!" Tidus said. "We could use an opportunity like this to strengthen our resources and help the people"

Jaune thought about and sighed upon the matter, giving up on how it is.

"Fine," he said. "We'll need a name that would be a fitting place for anyone who wishes to be safe... Arcadia... Arcadia Union"

"Arcadia Union?" Firion asked.

"Arcadia means safe and quiet place, and Union is how we champions are united when we help the people in need," Jaune said. "It's fitting don't you think?"

Everyone was in agreement, and Noctis stood up.

"Well we need to know if this place would be a kingdom, duchy, or something," Noctis said. "Cause it's going to be a bit confusing if we just call it Arcadia union,"

"Well i thought we would be leading it together," Jaune said. "As a team. we've been together for how many years, and I've learned to help each other and i think of you as my friends."

Everyone felt honored to be called a friend and how his strength grew with the support of everyone. Materia and Spiritus then nodded and raised their hands to the air, emitting an aura.

"Then Arcadia Union it shall be," they said. "And we bestow upon this new kingdom a flag to mark the birth of a new Kingdom"

Then from their magic flowed a giant cloth, and within it bore Jaune's New Insignia which made the group cheer in harmony. Jaune was surprised to see his insignia placed as a symbol of his new nation.

"Now let's get down to business," Jaune said.

Everyone then operated in helping the new kingdom; Arcadia Union to be familiar with the new residents. As news of traveling to the small villages of the four kingdoms, they immediately went to the new kingdom via airship by CidHighwind. Cid managed to make it a business but still do monster hunting as a side gig, he eventually made a difference and started to make his own military air force.

Others helped out a bit, Tidus being an islander, managed to increase the number of trading among other lands towards small business, with the help of summons they made their own trading route safe from Grimm and pirates.

Agriculture was no hard task done by the rest who were farmers, with the help of Shinra, and Magitech the number of resources improved greatly and Arcadia union military forces cooperated with both Humans, Faunus, Mages, and Non-mages to work together.

Noctis even hand-selected a few people to become new members of the Kingsglaive and gain magic from the crystals that protect the kingdom and the people within it. Shinra also contributed to providing S.O.L.D.I.E.R.S. as the Soldiers of Arcadia Union.

Avalanche being a former freedom fighter group aligned with the Wutai, came to an agreement where they will serve as a reconnaissance and information guild to send any chatter from the four kingdoms and deliver it to the military as well as the council of Champions.

In Beacon

In the midst of preparing for the Vytal festival, news had spread among the kingdom of a sighting of a rising kingdom on the south part of Remnant. Ozpin saw this and was most surprised, Ironwood had ships flown to investigate and reported that a massive dome was protecting them.

"It seems Jaune managed to make a country for himself," Glynda said.

"And managed to provide the people of the small village's protection even we can't provide," Ironwood said. "They managed to somehow use Magic and Technology to make it work"

"Then we must form a meeting with the people of the new kingdom, and invite them to the Festival as a nature of goodwill," Ozpin said.

"You're right Ozpin we must make a good example of ourselves, and let them join our cause," Ironwood said.

"I hope we can make amends to them," Ozpin said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.4K 163
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
75.1K 895 57
great red was bored he was made peace with ophis and they share the dimensional gap. great red decide to venture in another dimention and he found t...
75.5K 1.1K 24
Jaune Arc has lost everything. Pyrrha betrayed him, his family disowned him, most of his friends left him in the dust. Only after he disappears into...
119K 1.4K 19
Jaune arc was always called weak. He had no aura, and his semblance couldn't be awakened without it. His family casted him out, and so he lived in th...