"๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!" แต‚โฑหกแต‡แต˜สณหข...

By Chisuke_Chu

"๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž" - ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ. "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ-๐–๐ˆ๐‹... More

Important!
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
"๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ"
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ!"
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐’๐จ๐ง
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ"
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐…๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง!
๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
MEME
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐จ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ง
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ"
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง
The Alligations of Wilbur Soot (Auther note)
Rewriting I LOVE YOU!

๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐จ๐š๐ญ

3.2K 99 15
By Chisuke_Chu

"Why can't I follow along?!" Wilbur's desperate shouting could be heard from outside the shower where (Y/n) was washing herself.

"Because Wilbur, This is a date between Tommy and Aduke and since we decided to take the boat out today and they can't drive a boat by themselves, I'll have to be there." Letting the water run through her hair (Y/n) explained her reasons for WIlbur.

"But still! I also want to go on dates with my wife!" Wilbur pouted as he sat on the toilet seat, waiting for (Y/n) to finish her showering.
"Well I thought we could go on our own little date but since you're throwing tantrums here and there, I guess we won't have a date then."

"WHAT? NO! NEVERMIND-I WON'T GO, I REMEMBER THERE WAS SOMETHING I NEED TO DO TODAY!" Wilbur shot out of his seat and screamed. (Y/n)'s laughter could be heard from the inside of the shower as the water stopped running.

The glass door that closed the shower opened up and (Y/n) stepped out, picking up the towel that laid beside the foot towel on the floor. She wraps herself in the towel as Wilbur just watched.

"Well I guess we just have to see if there is gonna be a date later on. But hey our wedding anniversary is coming to a close. Do you have something in mind darling?" (Y/n) spoke out softly as she took out another towel to wrap her head up. Wilbur stared down at the floor, trying to figure out something for their anniversary.

"I actually don't have any ideas, sorry.."
(Y/n) turned to her husband and softly smiled at him. "It's alright Wilby, We could just have a relaxing day, just the two of us."

Somehow the suggestions (Y/n) put up felt unsettling. He wanted to do something big and great for her. It didn't feel right, this is their sixth anniversary god sakes!

"No! This is our sixth anniversary! We definitely have to do something!"
(Y/n) sadly smiled at her husband. She knew he sometimes didn't have the ideas for big events like these but she appreciated the fact he wanted something special for the wedding anniversary.

"Alright, let's do something, we can surely come up with something within three weeks."

A few hours had passed since the anniversary talk between the couple and at this moment the wife of the flat waited for her brother to come and drop off her soon to be sister in law.

Wilbur once again hid somewhere and told (Y/n) to tell Anthony that he went away with his band in case he would ask, not that (Y/n)'s brother would ask about Wilbur anyway.

A knock came from the front door and (Y/n) went up to open it. There stood her brother with a giant smile and a shy smiling Aduke.

"(N/n)!" Anthony came in for a hug and (Y/n) gave one back immediately.
"Anthony! Thank you for dropping Aduke off again." The younger sister spoke out as she let go of the hug.

"No problem, I'd listen to my little sister anytime! I'm sorry that I can't stay for too long but I'm tight on my schedule, I'm having a meeting in twenty minutes." Anthony spoke out as (Y/n) nodded at him.

"Understandable. Please drive safe, I'll let Aduke sleep over here for the night since I think we'll be out pretty late. That's if it's alright with you Aduke?" (Y/n) turned her eyes to Aduke who quickly nodded her head.

"Perfect! Then I'll see you tomorrow Aduke, don't worry I'll tell Polaris about this. I gotta go now! I love you bye!" And so Anthony left the two women by the door.

"Are you excited for the date Aduke?" (Y/n) asked as she let Aduke into the flat. The young teenager followed (Y/n) to her shared bedroom with her husband.
"Well, I kinda am? It was fun on the first date with Tommy so I don't think I won't enjoy this." Aduke looked towards (Y/n) and smiled sweetly.

"That's the spirit!"

"H-hey (Y/n)- Why isn't Tommy here yet?" Aduke stood on the port watching (Y/n) clean up the boat.

Dust and a few tiny spiders falling out of the boat as (Y/n) held her breath to not inhale the dust that flew around.
"Oh- don't worry- he'll get here soon, I got a text from his mum saying she was going to drop him off so he should be here soon." Throwing the last bits of dust from the boat, (Y/n) turned to Aduke and smiled.

"Come on, let's get you on the boat." Taking some good grip on the handrail, (Y/n) stuck out a hand for Aduke to take. The teenager took it and got pulled quickly to the front of the boat.

Right at the moment a car pulled up and out came Tommy. He wore his usual T-shirt and swim shorts. Aduke seemed to light up a little and she waved at Tommy. The boy lightened up and turned to his mum to say goodbye.

"HI TOMMY!" Aduke waved happily as she smiled big.
"HI ADUKE!" Tommy answered as he jogged closer to the boat.

(Y/n) took out her hand for Tommy to grab and when he did, she pulled him onto the boat. The boat shook a little and when it had stopped (Y/n) turned to the teenagers smiling.

"Anyone ready for a boat trip?!" She smiles and puts her hands to her hips.
"LET'S DO THIS!" Tommy shouted in excitement.

The water went crazy around the boat as it soared across the water surface. Tommy who kept shouting in excitement watched how the water flew away from the boat as the wind blew at them.

Aduke watched Tommy laugh and scream at the high speed and she smiled to herself. Giving a look down to her lap were some drawings of Tommy's screaming figure in the making.

"HEY ADUKE! COME AND WATCH THE WATER WITH ME!" Tommy shouted at Aduke who looked surprised.
"Okay!" She carefully put her block of paper down and joined Tommy at the front of the boat.

(Y/n) watched them carefully with a smile, being mindful of the speed she was going in so they wouldn't fall off into the water. Putting on the speakers, the sound of music roared loudly. In the late summer the hot weather felt quite nice when one is surrounded by water.

"Hey Wilbur, do you know where Tommy is?" Phil's

"Oh- He is with Y/n actually." Wilbur answers as he pressed some keys.

The chat started to ask what he was doing with (Y/n) while others in the chat said he was spending time with mommy (Y/n).

"Yeah- (Y/n) and I talked and she told me Tommy is going on a second date with (Y/n)'s niece in law. They are taking the boat out today."

Phil only hummed as he wondered back to when Tommy talked about the first date he had with Aduke. 'It'll surely go well this time as well.' Phil thought as he also went along playing. Soon the topic changed.

"Alright kids! We have now reached a good place to take a break!" (Y/n) walked away from the steering wheel as she brought out a big bag with food and a cooler with some drinks in them.

"I got food here and drinks. You two have it great while I go around the boat. I haven't been on this thing since forever!" (Y/n) smiled as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Wait- Aren't you going to eat as well?" Tommy asked. He looked at his mother figure who looked at him a bit surprised.

"Well- This is a date- I'm not going to be the third-wheel and you guys are 17-you don't need me here to support you guys." (Y/n) smirked as she watched the kids look a bit sad.

"Well if you say so.." Aduke spoke out first as she picked up a baguette sandwich.
"We'll leave you some food so eat it later!" Tommy exclaimed as he also picked up a baguette and took a bite out of it.

(Y/n) laughs lightly before going under the deck where the bedroom and toilet was leaving the kids to have their lunch.

The sight of the underdeck wasn't so bad. Sure some dust had built up in the bed room and the sheets surely had to be changed since there could be insects living on it.
Moving on to the toilet, it was the same as the bedroom. Just built up dust and some spider web.

Taking out a rag and wetting it, (Y/n) started to clean up the toilet from dust and spider web. In some time it was all done and cleaned.

"Now this is done I should go up and check on those two." (Y/n) walked towards the stairs and poked her head out to see how it was going.

From a distance, she watched Tommy and Aduke talk and laugh together. With a small smile on her lips (Y/n) walked down again not thinking of bothering them.

Back to time, (Y/n) stood by the steering wheel and drove at a quick speed back to the port. The sun was setting and on the other side the stars started to peak out over them.

"I see the port!" Tommy shouted as he pointed forward.
"Good eye kid! I'll get slower now." And just as (Y/n) said, the boat slowed down and in no time was already standing by the port. Tied so it wouldn't float away and then later secured.

By the time (Y/n) was done with this and unloaded the bags with the leftover food and drinks the sun was gone and the stars were out.

"It's pretty dark outside today.. Tommy, how about you sleepover at my place this time?" (Y/n) asked as she brought out her phone from her pocket. Aduke holding one of the bags that was brought to the boat.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Tommy asked as he picked up the other bag and then turned to Aduke and asked if he should hold the bag she was holding.
"I mean yeah- Aduke is also sleeping over and I think it'd be better for you to be there than getting home at this hour. Don't worry though, I'll talk with your mum." (Y/n) explained and Tommy nodded.

(Y/n) finally called Tommy's mum and when she answered, (Y/n) walked away a bit further away from the kids so she could get some privacy.

"(Y/n) said that you were also going to sleep over at her place right?" Tommy asked Aduke. He turned to her and smiled lightly.
"Yeah.. But they only have one guest room and that one only has one bed.."Aduke said, thinking out loud.

The teen looked at each other in worry before getting a bit red.

(Y/n) came back by the time their conversation had ended and a smile had glued to her lips.
"Good news Tommy! Your mum allowed it! I'll drive you home tomorrow once my brother has picked up Aduke."

"(Y/N)! HOW ARE WE GOING TO SLEEP?!" Both the teens shouted at her as she stumbled back a bit surprised.

"Excuse me?"

"So that's why you guys are so nervous!" The older female laughed out loud as she drove down the road.

"Stop laughing! Tell us instead!" Tommy shouted as leaned forward towards (Y/n).

"Hahah! Don't worry! We have an extra mattress! We just place it in the guest room on the floor so one of you sleeps on the bed while the other sleeps on the mattress. Now take it easy, you're going to make me turn wrong!" The female reassured as she turned right and watched out for any cars.

The evening turned into laughter and jokes.

______________________________________

Hello friends!

After such long waiting and waiting I have returned with plans for future chapters. I can't garantee that I will be quick with them so I ask for you to be patient once again.

I also want to say I hope you guys have been having a good chrismas and a good new years as well as having started 2023 in good terms!

I again apologise for being so brain dead and stuff but getting writersblock and slowly losing motivation is dragging me down. But I should at least finish this book.

I can confidently say that there is only 10 chapters left to be written and after that this book will be finished.
And to give just give in before hand- Thank you guys for reading and rereading this book. For commenting and voting! I enjoy reading your comments and answering them when I can.

Keep it up :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.8K 36
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ" . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ . . Also, this sto...
46K 556 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
26.9K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
141K 4K 35
FIN. โ™กสšแดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด โŒ˜โœ„๐–ฆน แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแดโ„ขษžโ€ เผ†โ‚๏ Š "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "๐™‚๐™š๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š! ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™!" โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽ...