Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

Par nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... Plus

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 006

20.6K 966 1.5K
Par nana-mania

Nighttime,
(Y/n)'s apartment..

Second Person's POV

After some moments of exchanging soft kisses and cuddling with each other, you decided to call it a night hit the hay. You lied down a futon on the floor. Haruchiyo watched you in curiosity, dismay evident in his gaze.

"Going to sleep already?" Haruchiyo whined. He wanted to talk more with you. You nodded your head, "Gotta sleep for enough rest. I have work tomorrow. I need the money to pay my rent."

Haruchiyo disliked the idea. If you were go to work, that meant less time spent with him. If he were to say the truth right now, he wanted you by his side 24/7.

An idea suddenly popped up in his mind, face brightened up with excitement. "How about you come and live with me?!" Haruchiyo heartily suggested. He thought that was the best and smartest idea ever.

You were flabbergasted by his recommendation. You stared at Haruchiyo silently. His idea...was brilliant.

By living with Haruchiyo, you could be near him all the time. You also could get to know him much better. The idea was extremely appealing and tempting.

But deep down in your heart, you knew it was better to not rush things between you and Haruchiyo.

"Generous of you to offer such invitation. However, Haru, I think it's wiser for me to remain in my current residence."

Haruchiyo's heart dropped. Why did you turn him down? Did you potentially lose feelings toward him already?

"W...why? What did I do wrong, (Y/n)? Why can't you just come and live with me? I thought... I thought we are couple now. Shouldn't couple live together?" Haruchiyo was baffled. He was like a child full of curiosity and bafflement. Needing lots of reassurance and comfort from his loved one.

You shook your head, smiling softly at Haruchiyo. He was averting his gaze from you, sadness clouded his face. You stroked his pink hair reassuringly. "It's true that we are couple now. And you aren't wrong, couple live together. But this isn't the time yet. Let's get to know each other first then we can settle in together when the right time come. What do you say, Haru?"

Haruchiyo's heart opened up to your idea. He understood your point so he simply gave a light nod as respond. You grinned happily at him and patted his head. "Yosh. Good boy, good boy."

His face dusted with rosey pink shades when you praised him. ' I love that. I love that! I gotta be a good boy for my (Y/n) so she will praise me again.' Haruchiyo swore to behave himself, just to have you praise him again.

"Well then, are not you going to return to your house, Haru?"

"Nuh-uh. Wanna sleep with you."

Haruchiyo refused to leave your side. He flopped his body on the futon, making himself comfortable on the mattress. His arms and legs spread widely, forming a shape of star using his limps. He literally took over the entire space of the futon.

Haruchiyo buried his face in your pillow. Your scent was inhaled by him eagerly. "(Y/n)'s scent..." He murmured in fascination.

You chortled. "Make yourself feel at home, Haru. Hold on, let me take out another futon for myself. Then I will switch off the light-"

Haruchiyo was about to protest but he was too late. You already pulled out a second futon before setting it down next to his. He secretly puffed up his cheeks, upset that he couldn't sleep in one futon with you.

Switching off the light and turning on the night lamp, you finally lied down on the futon. The room simply brightened up with the dim night lamp.

You heaved out a sigh of relaxation. Pulling the sheet to cover your body, you then faced Haruchiyo. You caught him facing you while staring at you admirably.

"You aren't gonna sleep with your mask on, are you, Haru?"

"I will take it off once you fall asleep."

"Okay, then. Good night, Haru. Sweet dream."

"Good night too, (Y/n)..

Turning your body around, your back was facing Haruchiyo now. Your eyelashes fell shut as sleepiness began to overpower your brain.

Haruchiyo couldn't fall asleep as he was yet to feel satisfied. He wanted to be as near to you as possible. Assuming you were already asleep, he silently scooted closer to you. He snuck under your futon sheet. His head suddenly popped out of the sheet.

Haruchiyo smiled anticipatingly. He couldn't believe he was laying down next to you. He joyfully wrapped his arm around your waist.

' I finally... I finally can sleep together with her. My love is sleeping in my arms...' Haruchiyo squealed internally. He pressed his body on your back, creating comfortable warmth between the two of you. ' She is so warm that I don't want to let go of her.'

"Haru, did you get a boner?" You asked after you felt an object poking your back. That poking woke you up.

Haruchiyo shamelessly answered with honesty, "Can't help myself because you're too stunning, (Y/n). But I don't intend to touch you that way. I just want to cuddle and sleep with you right now."

Even though Haruchiyo was turned on, he didn't give in to his lust. He wanted the beginning of this relationship to be sweet and romantic, not lustful and erotic.

You were honestly impressed by his good self-control. ' Some men just have horrible self-control. I even heard a few stories at my old workplace... Some female workers there complained how their male partners kept begging to have intercourse, even though their female partners refuse many times. After that, huge argument happened and they ended up with putting an end to their relationship.'

You sighed, deep down feeling grateful you met a man like Haruchiyo. ' He is not forcing me to pleasure him at all. Even though he has more authority than me. I'm completely vulnerable to him too.'

His palms were resting on your tummy again. You noticed this particular habit of his. Haruchiyo loved caressing your belly.

This discovery was unsettling to you as an assumption lingered in your mind. But you didn't let it bother your mind.

You solely focused on Haruchiyo. He unconsciously grazed circular motion on your exposed stomach since your pajama top hiked up a bit. The way his slender, long fingers touched you made you scrunch the futon mattress slightly.

It felt so good. You didn't want Haruchiyo to stop. His touch made you feel so comfortable.

Meanwhile, Haruchiyo didn't realize your reaction. He innocently drew circular motion on your stomach. He found pleasing when he touched you this way. To him, your tummy was the best feature.

Due to his gentle caress, you gradually drifted into the Dreamland. Haruchiyo heard your soft snore out of the blue. Aware of that, he retracted his hand then discarded his black mask.

His face was no longer covered with the black mask. The Bonten Vice President set down his mask next to his pillow. He positioned himself comfortably back next to you, hugging you lovingly.

' Pathetic, I am, feeling anxious and insecure of myself around the woman I love... But it is just too difficult to overcome this fear. I wonder when I can finally show my face to (Y/n), with confidence.' Haruchiyo continued to spoil you by caressing your belly by tracing small circles. ' She is perfect. So lovely and kind-hearted. She is just...everything I want in my partner. She is my ideal partner.'

"I don't want to leave you... I don't want to lose you. Let's stay together for eternal, (Y/n)." Haruchiyo tightly hugged you. ' Because we are made for each other.'

Sleepiness began to surge in his system. Haruchiyo was feeling drowsy, his eyes begging to fall shut to rest. Unfortunately, before he could even close his eyes, his phone rang noisily.

The deafening noise was irritating Haruchiyo. Out of annoyance, he forced himself to stay awake to answer the call. Taking out his phone, he read the name of the caller.

His eyes dilated with shock upon reading the name of the caller.

He needed to leave now.

Next morning...

(Y/n)'s POV

The alarm in my phone finally set off, waking me up from my slumber. I lazily roamed my hand around before my fingers came in contact with the gadget. I turned off the alarm before sleepily seating up myself.

Morning already...

"Haru... It's morning already."

I informed the man sleeping next to me then a yawned escaped my mouth. I reached out my hand to Haru to wake him up.

Strangely, the spot next to me felt empty.

This realization snapped me out of the drowsiness. I fixed my gaze on the futon beside mine. It was really empty. My eyes flickered from the futon to scan around the apartment room.

He isn't here?

Did he leave early?

Standing up on my own, I walked over to the kitchen area. On top the counter sat a hand-sized note paper with an odd black card overlapping it. I picked up the card first but didn't bother to check it. I was more interested in the note.

In the note was written a letter for me.

"To my love,

Got called in for job. I had to leave early. Sorry for not telling you firsthand :(

But I will come back as soon as possible to meet you <3

PS : You can use my black card to buy anything you need. Don't worry. Everything is on me! There's no limit on how much you want to spend using my black card so go wild, my love! >:D

Truthfully,
Haru your boyfriend <3"

The amount of love in this letter. I could feel it only from reading the words written on this piece of paper. Sure enough now, Haru was my significant other.

But I was perplexed by this black card he mentioned. What was even the function of this black card?

I decided to look at the said black card. I read the content casually. Something felt off about this card.

Hold on. This black card-- Is it THAT black card?!

And my jaw dropped to the floor.

I immediately picked up my phone and searched up information regarding the black card. Once again, I nearly had heart attack. My guess was right.

Only MEGA WEALTHY people own this thing!

WHAT THE HELL?!

Is Haru wealthy? THIS WEALTHY?

....
....
....

No way in hell this is fake because it's extremely difficult to fake this shit Plus, his name is written on the card!

Haruchiyo Sanzu... That's his real name, huh? Haru must be a nickname.

Still, this is shocking. I can't believe I would see myself holding this super rare black card in my hand.

My poor, broke ass can only dream of such thing. But now that dream has become reality for me.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and inspected the card again. I grazed my finger on the card. Even its texture felt expensive..

Nah... I don't have the heart to use Haru's black card. We are still new to each other too.

I don't want him to think of me as a golddigger..

....

This complex and dilemma I was going through was unbearable. It had been my dream to buy stuffs with a damn shiny black card. But my conscience wouldn't allow me to do this-

UGHHH, what should I do?!

Should I use it? Should I not?

However, this whole dilemma was cut off when I remembered the most important thing I needed to do.

"Fuck! WORK!"

Thinking of this can come later! For now, I NEED TO GET READY FOR WORK!

💲Oh-oh luxury~💲
💲Ching-di-ching-ching💲

💲Could buy anything~💲

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

361K 16.7K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
529K 25.3K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
133K 4.2K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
485K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...