Project X ✔ [O L D V E R S I...

By _salacious

Book 1 of 3 [ C O M P L E T E D ] Most people dream of the stars and the things that come from them. They e... More

Author's Note
|preview|
+ intro +
+ chapter one +
+ chapter two +
+ chapter three +
+ chapter four +
+ chapter five +
+ chapter six +
+ chapter seven +
+ chapter eight +
+ chapter nine +
+ chapter ten +
+ chapter eleven +
+ chapter twelve +
+ chapter thirteen +
+ chapter fourteen +
+ chapter fifteen +
+ chapter sixteen +
+ chapter seventeen +
+ chapter eighteen +
+ chapter twenty +
+ chapter twenty-one +
+ chapter twenty-two +
+ chapter twenty-three +
+ chapter twenty-four +
+ chapter twenty-five +
+ chapter twenty-six +
+ chapter twenty-seven +
+ chapter twenty-eight +
+ chapter twenty-nine +
Question
Rewrite

+ chapter nineteen +

190K 6.4K 2.1K
By _salacious

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

As she lay, cozied up against his strong arms, Alexa couldn't help herself but smile. The night they shared had been amazing. She never knew how many sexual endeavours she could experience in one night; and they turned out to be a lot.

She let out a quiet sigh, tilting her head to look up at him and her smile broadened. Xander was fast asleep, looking as peaceful and relaxed as ever. His long eyelashes sat on his high cheekbones and his perfectly structured nose had a slight crooked curve near the top, as if he had broken it before.

His long black hair was sloppily scattered around the pillow, it wasn't very long, it almost reached right below his ears, but it was full of volume. It was the perfect amount of length and thickness for her to grab a hold of when she wanted to feel every fibre of his being against hers.

A slight stubble was growing around his chin, adding a bit of a rugged look to his handsome face. Alexa sat up, propping her weight on her elbow and continued admiring his sleeping form. The more she looked at him, the more she wanted to touch him and trace his sculpted body.

He seemed like a masterpiece, hand-carved by gods from the purest stone ever made.

His hard, broad chest rose with every soft breath he took, bringing her head up along with it and she snuggled closer to his naked body. His body warmth simply made the sheets a bit warmer, but it was a comfortable type of temperature, even with the hot weather outside.

Alexa pressed a soft kiss to the underside of his jaw, right where one of her favourite scars was and closed her eyes as she laid on his chest, just listening to his heart beating steadily.

When she was a teenager, she remembered wanting to lay in bed with her significant other and just listen to his heart. If she felt comfortable and felt happy, she would know it was love. Of course, there were other factors, but Xander seemed to meet all of them.

She just didn't know if what she felt for him was love or attachment. They had been together for six months and they were amazing. He was sweet, caring, understanding, extremely intelligent and had the looks of a god.

The more she thought about having stronger feelings for him, the more scared she became. Whilst they made love the previous night, she had mumbled something along the lines of loving him - it had been during an örgasm, so she wasn't sure if he took her seriously and she didn't know if it was just a spur of the moment, but the words had left her lips.

If he acknowledged what she had said, Xander didn't mention anything of the matter. He simply continued worshipping her body as if it was a temple-and she loved it all.

He made her feel butterflies-actually he made her feel gigantic bird flapping their wings in her stomach. Like those extinct birds that were around during the dinosaur time-it was that bad.

Yet she loved the feeling. She loved how he could make her laugh about the smallest things and make her feel better about anything. Even when she cried over the death of fictional characters in movies, he held her and comforted her through it all.

It had to be love; there was no other feeling that could describe what she felt.

Slowly Xander stirred, placing his hands on her waist and glanced down. A small yawn bubbled out of his lips and he smiled down at her, mirroring her content expression. "Good morning, mielle."

"Good morning," she whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his neck.

He stretched his arm over his head, breathing out in relief and wrapped his arms around her again, loving how perfectly she seemed to fit against the curve of his body. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing," she closed her eyes, her voice taking on a dreamy-like sound.

Xander chuckled, the sound rumbling through his chest and vibrated against her. "Would that feeling have anything to do with last night's occurrences?"

"Mm," she turned her body, sliding her leg in between his, but kept her head on his chest, "that could be one of the reasons. Or maybe I just woke up in the most comfortable arms I've ever slept in."

Pride swelled in his chest, as he felt glad to know that he made her happy. That was his purpose - to make sure she was alright and to take care of her. "I slept well too."

"Did you now?" She sat up; flashing him a wicked grin as her leg rubbed against his pelvic area and brushed her lips against his earlobe sensually, "Would I have anything to do with that good sleep?"

"Alexandra," he growled, ignoring her question as his eyes flashed pitch black, "was last night not enough to satisfy your sexual little beast?"

"To be honest," she breathed near his ear, nibbling on it lightly, "I don't think I'm going to be satisfied any time soon. You're just going to have to-"

He captured her mouth with his, pinning him under her in one swift movement and she gasped as his hardened length brushed in between her legs. "Would you like to have more bruises?" He snarled against her mouth, kissing her roughly.

She nodded, sliding her fingers in his thick hair and heavily breathed out, "If it means getting you like this, then yes."

"I do not want to hurt you," He kissed down her neck, sliding his tongue out to leave wet-kisses against her skin. She shuddered, moaning lightly when his fingers began to fondle her femininity and he tensed atop her. Xander groaned, adding a bit more pressure in between her legs, "If you continue making those noises, I cannot be responsible for my actions."

Alexa smirked up at him, grinding her hips against his hand and bit her bottom lip roughly. "I swear I freaking love it when you get this way."

He rolled his eyes, but kissed her deeply, biting on her lips dominantly. The first time they joined sexually, he was soft, careful and caring. But as the night progressed, she learned that under his cool and collected façade was a beast of a man. Or Alien, whichever.

He had left green bruises on her hips for holding her so tightly when he pounded into her. Not that she minded of course; the harder he'd thrust into her, the more pleasure she seemed to feel. It was a glorious feeling; he had taken her out of Earth; no pun intended.

"What could you possibly love about me hurting you?" He asked quietly, his fingers still rocking into her subtlety.

Alexa sighed, holding his bicep tightly and said, "Does it feel good for you?"

"Pardon?" He raised a quizzical eyebrow, making her want to burst out laughing. Of course, he'd be formal whilst fingering her.

"When you hold me so tight that you leave bruises behind, or when you pull my hair or even when you pound into me so hard you leave me breathless; does it feel good for you?"

"Well yes," he continued frowning, "but sex is supposed to be pleasurable for both-"

"Xander," she interrupted, sitting forward so that she was almost on his lap, "when you do all those things to me, I am pleased. It makes me feel good when you feel good. It's a good kind of pain."

He narrowed his eyes, but they were still black. Her words were somehow arousing him. "When we make love it isn't supposed to hurt or cause you any type of pain."

"Then don't make love to me," she gritted her teeth, both of them slightly forgetting that his fingers were buried deep in her püssy until they began to make a squelching-like noise. She was dripping wet now.

Xander opened his mouth to argue with her once more, but she glared up at him. Her green eyes were blazing with a ferocious passion that astounded him. They had made love almost seven times the previous night; how had she not woken up tired?!

Alexa placed her palm against his cheek and pressed her naked breasts against his bare chest. "I want you to fück me."

He growled, quickening the pace of his fingers in her mound and she rolled her hips up in the air, gasping as he reached all the right places. His fingers were dripping wet as he continued slamming them in her and then pulling them back, as if motioning for her to move forward.

The sensation of his fingers inside of her, moving so skilfully was going to leave her breathless. She wanted to lie on the bed and let him do whatever he pleased with her body, but he had done so enough the previous night; it was her turn to return the favour.

Xander let out a guttural growl as she entwined her fingers in his hair and moaned, "Just a little harder - fück!" He did so, almost plummeting his fingers in her until he felt her walls tightening around him.

Alexa shuddered, grabbing his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He managed to speak through his gritted teeth.

She gave him a little smirk, lightly rubbing her hands around his shaft and said, "I'm going to ride you."

He quirked an eyebrow, but didn't speak his confusion for he was far more concerned about the pressure that he was beginning to feel when she touched his throbbing member. It literally felt like it was pulsating in her hands; she needed to take care of him and do it fast.

Nevertheless, she placed her knees on either side of him and glanced down to look at their hips as she took a hold of his large, throbbing rod and tapped it against her wet mound. She bit her bottom lip, hard enough to turn it bright red and groaned as his bulbous head pressed against her entrance.

Xander placed his hands on her hips, clenching his jaw hard enough to shatter his teeth under the powerful pressure and continued staring at her with predatory eyes. His free hand grabbed her breast and he kneaded them with a bit of strength, which sent shocks straight to her aching centre and she moaned loudly.

As carnal pleasure took over her, she sat down on his length, making her mouth drop open but no sound came out. She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back against her shoulders and she bit her finger in her mouth to keep from groaning loudly.

Whilst Alexa slid down on his length, Xander watched her hungrily. He bit his bottom lip hard, growling once he was completely inside of her and she began to rock her hips against his.

She placed her hands on his chest, smiling down at him with a sultry expression on her face and began to buck her hips with his. The juices sliding down her centre were coating his shaft, making the pleasurable intrusion even more welcomed.

Xander squeezed her clĭt in between his fingers, making her cry out in wild pleasure and she began to gyrate against him quickly. Her medium-sized breasts bounced in front of his face, until he couldn't take the temptation anymore and he sat up, pulling her close to him.

Alexa continued riding him, feeling more aroused than ever and gasped as his warm mouth captured her rock-hard nipples. They could've pierced through her clothing; they were that hard.

He flicked his tongue against them, suckling her breasts until they felt numb with ecstasy and she tightened her hold on his hair, pulling him closer. Xander ran his hands up and down her back, exploring her body as if it were the first time whilst she continued bouncing on his hard length.

"Fück," she muttered a couple of times as her örgasms cascaded over and over again. They were toppling over each other, leading to a cataclysmic climax that would cause her body to go completely immobile for seconds.

Xander flipped them over, wanting to regain control and she moaned contently. As much as she liked being on top of him, she'd rather feel his Greek-god-like abs against her stomach as he pounded into her like a rabid machine.

"Just like that," she breathed out, not knowing where all the profanities were coming from, "fück me; just like that."

He didn't seem to mind. The more she cursed, the more she seemed to be enjoying herself and that was exactly what he wanted her to experience; joy.

Alexa laid back, arching her back off the bed and cried out in sheer pleasure. Her legs were trembling and she wrapped them around his back, crossing her feet over the other to keep him closer.

He developed an earthshattering pattern; he'd pull out slowly, so that the tip of his length was barely out of her and then slam it back in, causing her to gasp in multiple breaths.

She dropped her legs from around him, gasping frantically for air as she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Xander sought for her mouth, kissing her deeply and bit her bottom lip teasingly.

A loud moan rumbled in her chest and she breathed against his mouth, loving the feel of his lips on hers, but wanting to breathe at the same time. She was going crazy with passion and she never wanted the euphoric feeling to end.

Nevertheless, after a couple more skilled thrusts, they both fell on the bed, gasping for air when their bodies buzzed in pleasure over their carnal joining. Alexa sighed, wiping her hand against her sweaty forehead and placed her head on his slightly dank chest.

Xander wrapped his hands around her waist, pressing a soft kiss to her hair and she mumbled, "That was freaking amazing."

He chuckled, nodding and ran his fingers gently up and down her spine. "Indeed it was; your libido is very high. I thought that after the countless times you experienced örgasms, you would prefer to stay in bed for the day and rest. I believe I was completely wrong."

She snorted, tilting her head up to look at him and said, "I haven't had sex for like a year."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You have only been here for six months."

"Doesn't mean that Seth and I did it; our schedules were really busy and whenever we had time, his friends would call him away."

"I will never understand why you cared for that man," He shook his head, staring up at the ceiling.

She shrugged, not wanting to talk about him any longer and said, "Did you ever find out why your eyes turn black when you get all...excited?"

He raised an eyebrow, glancing down at her and then realisation dawned on him. "Dr. Naveer said it is normal for us. When we experience a very strong emotion like anger or sexual arousal, the chemicals in our brain make it seem that way."

Alexa nodded, tapping her index finger against his chest and said, "I figured it happened when you were angry, but not when you were sexually excited."

Xander chuckled, tightening her hold around her waist and said, "I did not know about it either."

She raised her head again, looking at him with wide eyes and said, "You've never...like...you never got..." she turned a dark shade of red, "you never did it?"

"Have sexual intercourse?" He asked, not seeming bothered by the question at all. She nodded. He chuckled again and shook his head, "Corah and I never slept together. She was the only woman I had ever been with. I hope this does not offend you, but if it had not been for the shortage of lineage in our planet, I would not have slept with you without courting for a longer amount of time."

She dropped her jaw open, blinking slowly and said, "You were a virgin?!"

Xander nodded slowly, frowning at her and said, "Is that a bad thing?"

"No," she breathed out, feeling completely surprised by the news, "I mean...it's just that...the way you...you know...did me, it didn't seem like you weren't one."

He laughed. "Are you saying that I was too good at what I did to have never done it before?"

"Exactly," she mumbled, feeling too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

He grinned, cupping her chin in his hands and pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Well, it swells my pride to know that I pleased you."

"You freaking blew my mind," she blurted out, giggling at the end at his content smile. He was so fücking beautiful, it hurt. His smile was one of her favourite things; hell he was her favourite thing to look at. Sometimes do a little more than just look...

Xander didn't respond; he chuckled quietly and kissed the inside of her wrist before entwining their fingers together. As she listened to his heart beating steadily, she got extremely happy. He made her feel things that she could only dream of before meeting him.

If it wasn't love, it had to be a dream.

~*~

After staying in bed another hour, Xander forced them to take a shower, seeing that they both reeked of sex - it wasn't exactly the best smell. No matter how good it was to climax, the odours that stayed afterwards weren't great.

When he told her to shower alone, she pouted her lips and made him laugh. He knew that if he saw her naked with hot water dripping down her voluptuous body, he'd have to ravish her once more.

She complained a bit at first, but saw his reasoning and decided to shower by herself. It was a quick one because she was hungry - for food, not him - but at least she got rid of the sweat in her body and came out smelling like the lemon-scented shampoo Xander had grown so accustomed to.

Whilst she waited for him to finish his shower, Alexa walked out to the kitchen and began to look for things to eat. She turned the TV on to a radio station and began dancing around the kitchen whilst humming along to Shakira.

When Xander entered the kitchen, he found her twisting her hips as she bent down to grab a cup that had fallen off the counter. He chuckled as she shimmied back and forth and twirled to face him.

Her face turned bright red as she stopped in mid-spin and she tucked back her hair, biting her lip nervously.

"Oh," He laughed, raising his hands up in surrender, "do not mind me; I was enjoying the show."

"Hardy-har-har," she rolled her eyes, handing him a bowl of freshly cut fruit and graham crackers. He raised his eyebrows at the choice of breakfast, but walked towards the table and she followed suit with a bowl of yogurt.

"You have really become obsessed with this," He pointed out as she handed him a spoon to choose the quantities he'd like to eat.

Alexa shrugged, licking her spoon clean and sent him a flirty wink. He laughed, shaking his head as he mixed the fruit with the yogurt. "You know?" She pointed towards him with her spoon, "I'm really loving this view."

Xander looked down at himself, then up at her. "What view?"

"The shirtless view," she laughed, "you can really pull that look off. I think that's my second favourite."

He raised an eyebrow, chuckling at her in amusement and said, "What would be your first favourite?"

A sly smirk grew on her face as she licked the yogurt from her lips and said, "When you're naked."

Xander laughed, his shoulders shaking up and down with force and she grinned up at him cheekily. "Of course, you would like that look. However, I do not blame you. Seeing you naked was one of my favourite things; it is not my top one, though."

Alexa pouted her lips, placing her legs on his lap and said, "What's your favourite?"

"Your smile," he winked at her.

She laughed, getting off the chair to give him a kiss and said, "You're so freaking cheesy; I love y-it." Her eyes widened for a millisecond after she almost blurted the l-word out, but he seemed oblivious to it.

Or he was purposely ignoring it.

"So," she cleared her throat, sitting back on the chair, "what do we have planned for today?"

"I have a quick meeting with the General in a couple of minutes; after that I am all yours."

Her frown quickly turned upside down into a suggestive grin and she bit her bottom lip. "All day?"

Xander chuckled, nodding. "All day."

"Well," she threw her hands in the air as she relaxed back on the chair, "I guess I'm booked for the day."

"You are something else," he smiled, biting a grape that was left in the bowl, "it is alright; you are my something else."

"As long as you are my weird Alien, I'm all good with that," She pointed out, wanting to remind him that it was a two-way street.

He stood up from the chair, cupping her face in his hands and said, "I am yours, as you are mine." He kissed her tenderly, making her toes curl a bit from the loving sensation and she sighed contently against his mouth.

His kisses were sheer perfection at its finest.

When he pulled away, she had her eyes closed and was hoping for more. Xander grinned, shaking his head and she pouted her lips. "Sorry, mielle, but I have to take the General's call. Nevertheless, I have pleasured you eight times in less than 24 hours."

"Not my fault you freaking do it like a god," she muttered, standing up to take the dirty dishes to the sink. "Hey," she changed the subject before he could continue laughing at her expense, "do you think I can borrow your phone? I haven't talked to my mom in a really long time and I want to know what she's been up to."

Before he could say no, she quickly added, "Don't worry I won't tell her where we're at."

His eyes softened and he pulled her in for a hug. "I apologise, mielle, I have been so caught up with being around you that I forgot you had a life before me. You do not need to ask me permission to call your mother; I trust you now."

She smiled up at him, kissing a scar on his chest and said, "Not your fault; I trust you too."

He walked over to the counter and reached into one of the cabinets - that she couldn't reach - and pulled out the clear glass mobile. "I will be in the kitchen speaking to the General through the computer. You may go wherever you wish for privacy."

She took the phone, smiling at him and pointed at the couch behind her. "I'll just be sitting there. Thanks." With a quick nod, Xander made his way to the table and began moving his fingers over it swiftly.

After she sat down, she dialled her mother's number and let out a sigh of relief when she answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" Her mother asked from the other line, sounding really confused from the strange area code that was calling her.

"Mom!" Alexa grinned, "How are you?"

"Alexandra?!" She widened her eyes, "Sweetheart, where have you been?! I've gone over to Seth's apartment, but he's not there! Are you alright? Are you hurt? You've been gone for six months, young lady! What the hell?! If I hadn't gotten that voicemail, I'd probably die of a heart attack!"

"Mom," she laughed, "I'm fine! I'm with the Aliens."

The only thing that could be "heard" from the other line was utter silence. Her mother widened her eyes, staring at her phone with a dumbfounded look. "The Aliens?! They're actually real!?"

"Yeah; I told you in that voicemail I left you a couple of months ago."

"I thought you were being a smartass!" She blinked, still feeling overwhelmingly surprised.

Alexa laughed, shaking her head and said, "Nope; it was true. I wasn't lying when I said they were hot either. Like, my partner is hot as hell."

"What happened with Seth...? I thought that they were only sending single women."

She let out a little sigh and said, "It's actually a long story, so if you're not busy..."

Veronica shook her head, closing her laptop and waved away her secretary. After she scurried out, she leaned back into the chair and said, "Alright, baby, I'm all ears."

After telling her mother the story from the very beginning, she stayed quiet to let her process all of the information. "What a piece of shït!" She hissed, "That bastard! If I knew he was going to hurt you, I would've let Luis shove that vase up his ass like he wanted to."

Alexa laughed. "Mom! It actually doesn't even matter; Xander makes me happy."

"Do you love him?" She asked seriously.

In return, Alexa stayed quiet. She knew she had strong feelings for him, but she wasn't sure if it was love or not. "I'm not sure..." she trailed off.

"What do you mean, you're not sure, Alexandra?! You either love the man or you don't!"

"It's not that simple, mom," she muttered, looking down at her fingers as she played with them idly. "I just...I'm not sure if it's love or not."

"What does he make you feel?"

After a deep breath, she whispered, "Good, really good. He makes me so happy, mom. Like you wouldn't understand it because I can't use words to explain what he makes me feel."

Veronica grinned. "That's love, sweetheart."

"What is love? To you, I mean." Alexa leaned her head on backrest of the couch and watched as Xander nodded to certain things that the General would say.

"Mm," She mused, "love is...strange. It makes you do irrational things that only make sense to you. It makes you happy, but it sometimes hurts. Your significant other will most likely overlook certain flaws because they care enough to work around them. It is persistent and very kind. It makes you feel giddy, like whenever you see this person you want to either jump their bones and have mind-blowing sex or just look at them. Like admire their features and listen to them ramble about things they are passionate about."

She stared at him, chewing on her bottom lip as she twirled a strand of hair in between her fingers. For a couple of seconds, her mother's voice turned into a buzz in her ear and she could only pay attention to what Xander was doing.

The way his back muscles rippled whenever he leaned over the table as he continued moving blue symbols around or when he'd turn his head slightly to the right to make sure she was okay.

He'd flash her a small smile whenever he caught her looking at him and it turned her stomach into a mayhem of emotions. She'd return the smile and tried to tune into what her mother was advising her.

"So?" Veronica sighed, "What do you think, sweetie?"

"Huh?" Alexa cleared her throat, snapping her eyes away from Xander as he began speaking to the General through a holographic feature on the table. "Sorry," she blushed, even though her mom couldn't see, "what did you say?"

She chuckled, recognising the emotion behind her daughter's tone of voice. "Do you think it's love?"

After a couple of seconds of silence and staring at Xander, Alexa nodded to herself and whispered, "I do."

Veronica sighed out in relief and said, "Thank god, I haven't even met the man, but I can tell he's wonderful."

"Why are you happy about that?" She laughed.

"I can hear it in your voice, sweetheart. The way you talk about him? You never spoke about Seth like that. He obviously makes you happy so he has to be doing something right."

Alexa looked at him again, watching as he conversed with the General in a serious tone and let out a quiet sigh. "He really does, mom. I love it. I just...I want to spend the rest of my life with him! Every day I want to wake up with him next to me and just...it's really scary."

Her mom frowned. "Why is it scary?"

"What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he just treats me like this because of the whole baby thing?"

"Alexandra, sweetie, not every guy is an asshole - and Mr. Alien doesn't sound like one. You told me that he tolerated all of those times that you acted like a brat. I don't care how much their people need kids; no man is going to tolerate that shït and take care of you later. If he doesn't love you, then he really cares for you."

She sighed, picking at the end of her shirt as she cradled the phone in between her shoulder and said, "What if he freaks out when I tell him? Because I swear I'm going to explode if I don't tell him."

Veronica chuckled, running her fingers through her hair and said, "Sweetheart, if he freaks out tell him it's a joke or something. I highly doubt he will react negatively. Now call me later, I have a customer in a few minutes and these people get annoyed easily."

Alexa nodded, biting her bottom lip and mumbled, "Love ya, mom. I'll call you later."

"I love you too, sweetie!" She ended the call.

As if on cue, Xander finished his call with the General and let out a yawn as he stretched his arms over his head. He made his way towards her, smiling a cute lopsided grin that made her want to scream her love for him.

"How was the talk with your mother? Is she alright?"

She nodded, smiling as he picked her feet up from the couch and placed them on his lap. "It went great. How was yours with the General?"

"Well," he sighed, "your President wants a meeting tomorrow morning, so I will not be able to stay up too late tonight." He winked at her, making her blush a deep ruby red. "I believe the meeting has to do about the deadline on the pregnancies. I will let you know when I get home."

Alexa pouted her lips. "That kind of sucks, it's the weekend. Can't they wait until Monday?"

Xander laughed, massaging her legs gently and said, "I am afraid not, mielle. It will not take more than an hour, so you will be sleeping when I leave and might be sleeping when I return. You will not even realise I will be gone. I wanted to let you know beforehand so you did not worry if I was not there when you woke up."

"Look at you being all thoughtful and stuff," she grinned, crawling towards him as she placed her head on his chest.

He smiled. "When have I not being thoughtful?" She shrugged in response, suddenly feeling her throat go dry. If she didn't tell him then, she would never do it. Xander frowned down at her, wrapping his arm around her waist and said, "Is something the matter?"

"No," she frowned, licking her lips nervously, "why?"

"Your heart is beating abnormally fast; you are only sitting down-"

"I love you, Xander," She blurted out, chewing on the inside of her cheek apprehensively and felt her face turning hotter than before.

"P-pardon?" He stuttered, looking down at her.

Alexa sighed, fear knotting deep in her stomach and she quickly rushed out, "It's okay if you don't, you know? I just...I just wanted you to know what my feelings are for you. I love you like crazy, like you don't even understand that-"

He kissed her quiet, but didn't respond. Her perception of love was different from his. He wanted to make sure that it wasn't the sex still speaking. He needed to be sure that she meant it before he confessed that he had been in love with her long before.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.2K 41
60 bullets 59 58 57.. The countdown to 17 Bullets begins now. Eleanor was prepared for the zombie apocalypse, not a completely different planet with...
918 40 19
Murry was never really into anything... especially aliens or outer space. Since he is nonverbal and, on the spectrum, no one understands him anyway...
228K 9.6K 34
When an Alien ship came to anchor just outside Earth's atmosphere and contacted humans for the first time, the whole planet was in an uproar. People...
261 64 35
Don't remember history and it repeats. That was true in many cases. The worst of which being the forgetting and exclusion of humans from Geyr histor...